Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release (69458 Views)

Full Pictures Of The Kankara Boys After Their Release / Naomi Campbell Reacts To Rescue Of Kidnapped Kankara Schoolboys / Awwalun Daudawa Gangs Kidnapped Kankara Schoolboys On Behalf Of Boko Haram - AFP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by guy222: 12:34am On Dec 18, 2020
Jossyroyal1:
angry

Who wrote this poor script to score the Dullard a cheap point??

So this small boys are science secondary school students or almajiris they picked from garage?? In the North fa where 15years old still dey pry 5

Why rob clay on their faces to make it look they have been rumpled, suffering and bastardised....??

The way boys are smiling and posed for camera alone defeat the aim of the script writer ..

Everything is wrong with this picture including the lorry used in rescuing them

The pictures oooozes fake fake fake

Shame shame shame to whoever orchestrated this falsehood

This people no rate us at all undecided
So sad cry cry
was your son or brother amongst the student kidnapp? If yes, was he among the people release? If no, then you can forward your complain to the government, but until then shout the trap you call mouth. Between you, buhari and ipob i no no who mumu pass, bansa kowe

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by annyz: 12:36am On Dec 18, 2020
BIGPREEQ:
First of all aren't they supposed to be on Uniform
Or did the kidnappers provide clothes for all of them??
This whole kidnap saga is beginning to look like a scam to me

Don't you know it is a scam before
Poorly written & orchestrated script.
--Science students indeed.
--No uniform
--The one called to address public amongst all couldn't speak English.
-- How many trucks could abduct 333 male children from the hostel in the night & no vigilante or security personnel on the road.

We are doomed indeed & we still have more than 2 yrs to go.
Even going out from your house & coming back in this country is by the grace of God.

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by Olisavarieties: 12:36am On Dec 18, 2020
jazon:
Amen o!

It happened on his birthday, in his own state. Is it coincidence or planned work?
tomorrow na they will say they paid billions for the reley of the kids.
Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by Smony: 12:37am On Dec 18, 2020
Northern leaders are playing politics with the lives of this innocent children. God have mercy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by Chukwudubem0: 12:38am On Dec 18, 2020
[s]
SilverNorGold:
GOD BLESS PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI!

This is what I told the enemies of Nigeria when they were rejoicing:

You see why I have faith in President Muhammadu Buhari?

God bless us all.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
[/s]

You can still arrange another kidnapping

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by RazorEdge: 12:40am On Dec 18, 2020
BIGPREEQ:
First of all aren't they supposed to be on Uniform
Or did the kidnappers provide clothes for all of them??
This whole kidnap saga is beginning to look like a scam to me

It was a weekend and the incident took place at night. Do they sleep with their uniforms?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by Enemyofpeace: 12:40am On Dec 18, 2020
How much did the government pay for their release. Useless government empowering Boko Haram through deals

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by lawalosky(m): 12:41am On Dec 18, 2020
Jossyroyal1:
angry

So this small boys are science secondary school students or almajiris they picked from garage?? In the North fa where 15years old still dey pry 5

Why rob clay on their faces to make it look they have been rumpled, suffering and bastardised....??

The way boys are smiling and posed for camera alone defeat the aim of the script writer ..

So sad cry cry

Modified
The guy above me is one of the script writer
where are not there when they said, both junior and secondary
Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by Sensiblerealist: 12:47am On Dec 18, 2020
Nigeria is the greatest scam in the universe

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by faceland: 12:47am On Dec 18, 2020
jedisco:
They way they are packed doesn't sit well.
Good they've been released but hope this has not made terrorists see that the best way of getting the government on their knees is by kidnapping school kids

Spoiler alert, African Kids are tough.
Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by IMAliyu(m): 12:50am On Dec 18, 2020
greggng:
If indeed we can negotiate the return of this boy's ...why us it difficult for us to negotiate the return of Leah and others in captivity? Why can't we negotiate the end of this unnecessary fight with bokoharam ? Is there some people with vested interest ?
Boko Haram are not people we should be negotiating with to begin with, or should I say can negotiate with, because their demands and intentions are clear, to abolish Western education and enact their version of Islam and Sharia on the country or at least the North and create their caliphate where they rule over.

It is unfortunate that school children have to pay for the sins, stupidity and incompetence of adults in the country.

I just wonder what kind of deal with the devil the government did to get these children back that may come back to bite us.

But i won't want to sound ungrateful, at least these kids will be back home with their parents.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by majorstarlee: 12:52am On Dec 18, 2020
Jossyroyal1:
angry

So sad cry cry

Modified

I de tell you. They no be like traumatized boys at all. They no be like boys wey see as they kill their fellow boys according to the purported video. This actually doesn't look the way it is sha. God help Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by faceland: 12:52am On Dec 18, 2020
Jossyroyal1:
angry

So sad cry cry

Modified

Great observation. There hand & face is black and muddy but the cloths is a different shade... So it was intentionally rubbed on their face.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by jedisco(m): 12:56am On Dec 18, 2020
faceland:

Spoiler alert, African Kids are tough.

Is that why African countries have the highest under-5 mortality rate?

We should stop deceiveing ourselves

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by faceland: 1:00am On Dec 18, 2020
Ndipe:
They look too young to be secondary school students.

cry Those boys would be told now that no one looking for them because they have been officially freed. Nigeria would hear from those ex-students in a few months time when they are radicalized and given weapons.
Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by ultimateprof: 1:00am On Dec 18, 2020
Sakamange!
Since he knows where they, why should he visit the seen?
Na them kidnapped their thing and na them released their thing.
Later una go say aboki no get sense, aboki get sense jare!
He has secured one political point before the year runs out.
Incase you dont know, they have used this game to cash out cool cash from the national Treasury.

Fear the North!
Fear politics!
Fear APC!

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by faceland: 1:03am On Dec 18, 2020
jedisco:

Is that why African countries have the highest under-5 mortality rate?

We should stop deceiveing ourselves

Our kids are tough. You know that.
Right now in this hash hamantan, there are many almajiries outside without shoes (cracked feets), hungry and they are not complaining.
Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by ruggedtimi(m): 1:04am On Dec 18, 2020
It reminds me of a scene in the anim "Pinocchio"
Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by Exc2000: 1:05am On Dec 18, 2020
Bandits and Politicians just cashed out on innocent kids

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by jedisco(m): 1:10am On Dec 18, 2020
faceland:

Our kids are tough. You know that.
Right now in this hash hamantan, there are many almajiries outside without shoes (cracked feets), hungry and they are not complaining.

Hehe...
African kids are tough yet they die in their hundreds.
We give good home training and discipline yet Nigeria is one of the most corrupt countries in the world.
Nigeria is a 'rich' country yet the poverty capital of the world

Those are the familiar phrases we use to deceive ourselves.
Almajiris are outside and not complaining because their future has been snatched by wicked leaders who send their own kids abroad.
It gets to negative temperatures in parts of the world and people survived there for centuries. Those same people have decided to get civilised but we're here bragging that we have millions of kids who sleep outside and die unjustly

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by moneyissweet(m): 1:12am On Dec 18, 2020
Nonsense, all I see here is Boko Haram kids.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by Kayharry(m): 1:13am On Dec 18, 2020
Government don do mago mago on top this issue . The student they kidnapped are they secondary school boys or primary school because this picture shows people who can only be in primary school .

Modify

Government science secondary school
So u mean all this small pikins Dem dey secondary school . Hmmm okay ooo . I don't trust this buhari government .

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by Kingrefreshed: 1:16am On Dec 18, 2020
Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by delishpot: 1:16am On Dec 18, 2020
Wahala

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by Kaiser20: 1:17am On Dec 18, 2020
The South have intelligent people who may not believe all these drama scripts.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by Rossnitti: 1:22am On Dec 18, 2020
AsapKen:
Am I the only one who thinks this whole thing was staged?

Really? So when they were kidnapped, it wasn't 'staged'. It was real, and you blamed Buhari.

But now they've been recovered, it was 'staged'.

You people should stop your evil behaviour.
Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by DKM123: 1:25am On Dec 18, 2020
This has got to be one of the grandest scams of the Buhari Government. Very evil people and political tricksters. There is nothing they are aren't capable of.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by arsenal33: 1:39am On Dec 18, 2020
Jossyroyal1:
angry

So sad cry cry

Modified
you are sad that they were rescued

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by Gordson: 1:52am On Dec 18, 2020
SilverNorGold:
GOD BLESS PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI!

This is what I told the enemies of Nigeria when they were rejoicing:

You now see why I have faith in President Muhammadu Buhari?

God bless us all.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
May your life be like Nigeria

GOD BLESS PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI! grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by tallerSSS: 1:57am On Dec 18, 2020
T shame for my country.
Re: Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release by babadigu(m): 1:59am On Dec 18, 2020
sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Edo Decides: They Are Rigging Me Out – Gov Obaseki Cries Out / Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA / APC Presidential Primaries: Delegate, Isa Baba Buji Dies In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.