Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,727 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

What Was Your First Impression About Your Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was Your First Impression About Your Partner? (2009 Views)

Guys What Impression Do You Have About Single Ladies Living Alone / Wrong Impression About "Gay Tendencies" In Straight Guys / Your Partner Does Not Deserve Your TRUST And This is The Reason Why! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was Your First Impression About Your Partner? by BaddieFreak(f): 11:53pm On Dec 17, 2020
Let's discuss.

What was your first impression about your past/present partner?

What was it about your current or past partner that first attracted you to him/her?
Re: What Was Your First Impression About Your Partner? by jawalis(m): 11:59pm On Dec 17, 2020
My PAST PARTNER.
First Attraction was DRIVE. The location whee I met gave me a clue about this. I then made a move cos I’m really attracted to a ladies who knows what he wants in life and is going after it. I absolutely adore being around that kind of energy.

LEADERSHIP ABILITY
It’s no secret that men are often attracted to women who display the ability to lead others.
Like i said; the location I met her says a lot about it too.

HER VOICE AND MANNER OF SPEAKING
I personally prefer women who have a high "feminine" voice. This is because high feminine voices are associated with youth, which equates with attractiveness.

HER LUMBAR CURVATURE
The lumbar curvature is another standard of female beauty that is built into the male brain. On average, the angle between the back and the buttocks should be about 45.5°. This curvature is therefore considered to be the most attractive for me.
HER CONFIDENCE
For both men and women, confidence is one of the most attractive qualities you can have.
It’s important that you date a woman who is confident. When someone is confident, they possess a sense of self-worth that makes it easy to be emotionally available.

Lastly; SHE WAS MIRRORING ME.
When I finally summoned the courage to move to her and spark a conversation, she made my day and I couldn’t help but got fully attached.

My PRESENT
I’m waiting for Denique

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your First Impression About Your Partner? by NDakota: 12:04am On Dec 18, 2020
Married my partner once I got a fairly good job in 2018.

I was 26. 98% of the people I knew called me the foolish one.

But I saw something in her. Something I always advise the young lads I mentor to look for.

Ambition. Drive. Or whatever?

It turns me on.

You see the shit Generation Alpha chase: fine face, fat backside, big boobs.

They matter less. Money talks. Bullshit walks.

Women with builders' mentality are rare these days.

If you find one, don't bed her, just wife her.

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your First Impression About Your Partner? by Nazgul: 12:08am On Dec 18, 2020
Currently I'm not in any serious relationship so I can only talk about my immediate past relationship.

I saw her as a good girl.

What was it about your current or past partner that first attracted you to him/her?
The first time we met I was attracted to her by her natural looks. She was so natural. I think that's want made me obsessed with her. I grew up with this orientation that girls who maintain natural looks are good girls.

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your First Impression About Your Partner? by blackpanthar: 12:10am On Dec 18, 2020
BaddieFreak:
Let's discuss.

Lalasticlala, Nazgul, fati2001, fvckhypocrite, soulstalker, jawalis, shortyy, tobechi74, collinsuchendu

she is bad..... veryyyy bad and I'm so interested in being part of her life so i can be her COACH

1 Like

Re: What Was Your First Impression About Your Partner? by BaddieFreak(f): 12:13am On Dec 18, 2020
blackpanthar:

she is bad..... veryyyy bad and I'm so interested in being part of her life so i can be her COACH
Lol, bad as how? In what aspect is she bad at? cheesy hope it is not what I am thinking cheesy

Was she your present or past partner?
Re: What Was Your First Impression About Your Partner? by BaddieFreak(f): 12:18am On Dec 18, 2020
NDakota:
Married my partner once I got a fairly good job in 2018.

I was 26. 98% of the people I knew called me the foolish one.

But I saw something in her. Something I always advise the young lads I mentor to look for.

Ambition. Drive. Or whatever?

It turns me on.

You see the shit Generation Alpha chase: fine face, fat backside, big boobs.

They matter less. Money talks. Bullshit walks.

Women with builders' mentality are rare these days.

If you find one, don't bed her, just wife her.
Hmm, I get your point. You know the phrase "behind every successful man, there is a woman" right? wink
Re: What Was Your First Impression About Your Partner? by BaddieFreak(f): 12:27am On Dec 18, 2020
Nazgul:
Currently I'm not in any serious relationship so I can only talk about my immediate past relationship.

I saw her as a good girl.

The first time we met I was attracted to her by her natural looks. She was so natural. I think that's want made me obsessed with her. I grew up with this orientation that girls who maintain natural looks are good girls.

Hmm, by natural girls, do you mean girls who don't use make up?
Re: What Was Your First Impression About Your Partner? by Nazgul: 12:32am On Dec 18, 2020
BaddieFreak:

Hmm, by natural girls, do you mean girls who don't use make up?
Yup
Re: What Was Your First Impression About Your Partner? by nurain150(m): 12:32am On Dec 18, 2020
BaddieFreak:
Let's discuss.

Lalasticlala, Nazgul, fati2001, fvckhypocrite, soulstalker, jawalis, shortyy, tobechi74, collinsuchendu
I don have a partner.
But am sure the future one impression will be she is not a Goldie like someone

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your First Impression About Your Partner? by longetivity(m): 12:36am On Dec 18, 2020
Juicy pussy cool
Re: What Was Your First Impression About Your Partner? by BaddieFreak(f): 12:38am On Dec 18, 2020
nurain150:

I don have a partner.
But am sure the future one impression will be she is not a Goldie like someone
Meaning of Goldie?
Re: What Was Your First Impression About Your Partner? by BaddieFreak(f): 12:39am On Dec 18, 2020
Nazgul:

Yup
Alright, I get you
Re: What Was Your First Impression About Your Partner? by BaddieFreak(f): 12:39am On Dec 18, 2020
longetivity:
Juicy pussy cool
Really?
Re: What Was Your First Impression About Your Partner? by longetivity(m): 12:41am On Dec 18, 2020
BaddieFreak:
Really?
yeah
Re: What Was Your First Impression About Your Partner? by BaddieFreak(f): 12:42am On Dec 18, 2020
jawalis:
My PAST PARTNER.
First Attraction was DRIVE. The location whee I met gave me a clue about this. I then made a move cos I’m really attracted to a ladies who knows what he wants in life and is going after it. I absolutely adore being around that kind of energy.

LEADERSHIP ABILITY
It’s no secret that men are often attracted to women who display the ability to lead others.
Like i said; the location I met her says a lot about it too.

HER VOICE AND MANNER OF SPEAKING
I personally prefer women who have a high "feminine" voice. This is because high feminine voices are associated with youth, which equates with attractiveness.

HER LUMBAR CURVATURE
The lumbar curvature is another standard of female beauty that is built into the male brain. On average, the angle between the back and the buttocks should be about 45.5°. This curvature is therefore considered to be the most attractive for me.

Lastly; SHE WAS MIRRORING ME.
When I finally summoned the courage to move to her and spark a conversation, she made my day and I couldn’t help but got fully attached.

My present will be discussed later grin

Lol, "the angle between the back and the buttocks should be around 45.5°" got me. How did you get this measurements Mr Albert Einstein? cheesy
Re: What Was Your First Impression About Your Partner? by nurain150(m): 12:43am On Dec 18, 2020
BaddieFreak:

Meaning of Goldie?
Zamafara diggers shocked

1 Like

Re: What Was Your First Impression About Your Partner? by BaddieFreak(f): 12:44am On Dec 18, 2020
longetivity:
yeah
Lol, how can her pussy be the first impression she had on you? Was she displaying her pussy the first day you met? grin
Re: What Was Your First Impression About Your Partner? by BaddieFreak(f): 12:44am On Dec 18, 2020
nurain150:

Zamafara diggers shocked

Okay sir
Re: What Was Your First Impression About Your Partner? by jawalis(m): 12:46am On Dec 18, 2020
BaddieFreak:

Lol, "the angle between the back and the buttocks should be around 45.5°" got me. How did you get this measurements Mr Albert Einstein? cheesy
C’mon. You don’t wanna deny it. You can approximate a man’s d!ck if you see without measuring. Provided I have been with women in the past. Seeing her’s should be a big problem
Re: What Was Your First Impression About Your Partner? by longetivity(m): 12:48am On Dec 18, 2020
BaddieFreak:

Lol, how can her pussy be the first impression she had on you? Was she displaying her pussy the first day you met? grin
I saw the two lines formed by her pussy on her tight leggings
Re: What Was Your First Impression About Your Partner? by BaddieFreak(f): 12:49am On Dec 18, 2020
jawalis:

C’mon. You don’t wanna deny it. You can approximate a man’s d!ck if you see without measuring. Provided I have been with women in the past. Seeing her’s should be a big problem
Lol, got you. cheesy
Re: What Was Your First Impression About Your Partner? by BaddieFreak(f): 12:50am On Dec 18, 2020
longetivity:
I saw the two lines formed by her pussy on her tight leggings
Lol, is she your past or present partner?
Re: What Was Your First Impression About Your Partner? by Nobody: 12:50am On Dec 18, 2020
I don't have a partner but ladies I sleep with and I get attracted to them because of their big boobs and moderate behinds. Currently looking for replacement for two of them because of old age. They are about 28yrs now and should start looking for husbands so I will leave them for simps ready for marriage.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your First Impression About Your Partner? by MeekySmudger(m): 12:52am On Dec 18, 2020
I never even see one cry.....Anyway let me animate your pics at an affordable price....you can also check my Instagram...just opened it...Meeky_Smudger.....Whatapp number in my signature

Re: What Was Your First Impression About Your Partner? by longetivity(m): 12:52am On Dec 18, 2020
BaddieFreak:
Lol, is she your past or present partner?
past
Re: What Was Your First Impression About Your Partner? by BaddieFreak(f): 12:52am On Dec 18, 2020
Nonexistent1:
I don't have a partner but ladies I sleep with and I get attracted to them because of their big boobs and moderate behinds. Currently looking for replacement for two of them because of old age. They are about 28yrs now and should start looking for husbands so I will leave them for simps ready for marriage.
So after wasting their time abi? You are now dumping them. You see why I say redpill can't work in Nigeria, it will only result in stuffs like this.

Re: What Was Your First Impression About Your Partner? by BaddieFreak(f): 12:53am On Dec 18, 2020
MeekySmudger:
I never even see one cry.....Anyway let me animate your pics at an affordable price....you can also check my Instagram...just opened it...Meeky_Smudger.....Whatapp number in my signature
Keep searching, you will soon get one
Re: What Was Your First Impression About Your Partner? by BaddieFreak(f): 12:53am On Dec 18, 2020
longetivity:
past
Lolz so what happened, why are you guys not together anymore?
Re: What Was Your First Impression About Your Partner? by nurain150(m): 12:55am On Dec 18, 2020
BaddieFreak:

Okay sir
Ok
Re: What Was Your First Impression About Your Partner? by longetivity(m): 12:56am On Dec 18, 2020
BaddieFreak:

Lolz so what happened, why are you guys not together anymore?
we are not compatible
Re: What Was Your First Impression About Your Partner? by BaddieFreak(f): 12:58am On Dec 18, 2020
longetivity:
we are not compatible
After tasting her juicy pussy abi?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Father Doesn’t Want Me To Marry A Yoruba Man / Cant Believe How This Yahoo Boys Raped This Girl / My Observations About Nigerian Girls In This Era

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.