Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Guys What Impression Do You Have About Single Ladies Living Alone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What Impression Do You Have About Single Ladies Living Alone (3362 Views)

Men Are Too Silent About Single Mothers / Reason You Should Not Give A Bleep About Single Mom As A Guy / Facts About Single Mothers... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys What Impression Do You Have About Single Ladies Living Alone by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 06, 2022
Please I’ll like to know the impression people have about single ladies living alone, I’m asking this question based on what I heard when I eavesdrop on the discussion of some group of men today and they said most single ladies living alone are wayward and into runs codedly and one of the men outrightly said he can never wife any single lady living alone no matter how decent she present herself to be.Please I want to know if it’s a bad idea for a single working class lady to live alone?
Re: Guys What Impression Do You Have About Single Ladies Living Alone by falcon01: 9:33pm On Apr 06, 2022
I see A strong independent woman, whome deep down needs a man but can't because her standards is way to high.

And also its a bad idea if she lives in an area prone to crime, if there's a man with there'll be less attention.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys What Impression Do You Have About Single Ladies Living Alone by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:33pm On Apr 06, 2022
Eavesdrop? shocked grin
Men also gossip..? undecided cry cry shocked grin
Re: Guys What Impression Do You Have About Single Ladies Living Alone by illicit(m): 9:34pm On Apr 06, 2022
Plenty in Abuja

My type of women

I don't do mummy's pet

3 Likes

Re: Guys What Impression Do You Have About Single Ladies Living Alone by CaptainStephen(m): 9:35pm On Apr 06, 2022
Living alone as a single lady has nothing to do with her behavior.

Fix up your shallow and slow thinking.

This is 2022, at least learn even if your parents brought you up to be timid and slow in thinking.

12 Likes

Re: Guys What Impression Do You Have About Single Ladies Living Alone by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 06, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Eavesdrop? shocked grin
Men also gossip..? undecided cry cry shocked grin
Men gossip too but I eavesdropped on them but pretended to be glued to my phone but I heard everything, the way they were condemning ladies living alone makes me wonder if it’s now a crime to live alone as a lady.
Re: Guys What Impression Do You Have About Single Ladies Living Alone by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:38pm On Apr 06, 2022
CaptainStephen:

This is 2022, at least learn even if your parents brought you up to be timid and slow in thinking.
Next time read properly..she only sought for our opinion..stop being a little boy..
How about you fix the loose nuts in your head?
Little thing.. undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys What Impression Do You Have About Single Ladies Living Alone by CaptainStephen(m): 9:39pm On Apr 06, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Next time read properly..she only sought for our opinion..stop being a little boy..
How about you fix the loose nuts in your head?
Little thing.. undecided
Use your main account to reply me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys What Impression Do You Have About Single Ladies Living Alone by Daniel7543: 9:39pm On Apr 06, 2022
We see them as..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys What Impression Do You Have About Single Ladies Living Alone by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:39pm On Apr 06, 2022
Iyaebe:
Men gossip too but I eavesdropped on them but pretended to be glued to my phone but I heard everything, the way they were condemning ladies living alone makes me wonder if it’s now a crime to live alone as a lady.
They are probably nairaland wannabe redpillers..they are clueless... nothing wrong with single ladies living alone...it's so normal...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys What Impression Do You Have About Single Ladies Living Alone by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 06, 2022
CaptainStephen:

Go back and read again and with an open mind this time around
Re: Guys What Impression Do You Have About Single Ladies Living Alone by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:41pm On Apr 06, 2022
CaptainStephen:
Use your main account to reply me.
Little boy go back to your m** cos she's at fault here..go and tell her she raised a bad kid.. next time you watch that little tongue of yours before you come here to disgrace her(your m)
*Spits* on you.. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys What Impression Do You Have About Single Ladies Living Alone by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 06, 2022
Daniel7543:
We see them as..
What brought names calling here now and besides the name “olosho” kinda sound sexy to me, not an insult because I don’t know the meaning
Re: Guys What Impression Do You Have About Single Ladies Living Alone by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 06, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

They are probably nairaland wannabe redpillers..they are clueless... nothing wrong with single ladies living alone...it's so normal...
I thought as much
Re: Guys What Impression Do You Have About Single Ladies Living Alone by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:44pm On Apr 06, 2022
Iyaebe:
I thought as much
Iyaebe thought as much..pls pay no attention to boys who spend their day talking about how women choose to live their life..most are bunch of sex starved kids..
Mentally unbalanced.. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys What Impression Do You Have About Single Ladies Living Alone by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 06, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Iyaebe thought as much..pls pay no attention to boys who spend their day talking about how women choose to live their life..most are bunch of sex starved kids..
Mentally unbalanced.. cheesy
Like everything about life revolves around them
Re: Guys What Impression Do You Have About Single Ladies Living Alone by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:46pm On Apr 06, 2022
Iyaebe:
Like everything about life revolves around them
As you can see they are already trooping here calling their mo** name.. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys What Impression Do You Have About Single Ladies Living Alone by CaptainStephen(m): 9:47pm On Apr 06, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Little boy go back to your m** cos she's at fault here..go and tell her she raised a bad kid.. next time you watch that little tongue of yours before you come here to disgrace her(your m)
*Spits* on you.. undecided
Walahi if I grab you ehnn
Re: Guys What Impression Do You Have About Single Ladies Living Alone by Daniel7543: 9:48pm On Apr 06, 2022
Iyaebe:
What brought names calling here now and besides the name “olosho” kinda sound sexy to me, not an insult because I don’t know the meaning
So, if you don't know the meaning, then how do you know I was calling names?

2 Likes

Re: Guys What Impression Do You Have About Single Ladies Living Alone by SHINJA: 9:48pm On Apr 06, 2022
Here in the North , people see those kind of women as prostitutes..
Most landlords hardly give their houses to single ladies..They called them "karuwai"

2 Likes

Re: Guys What Impression Do You Have About Single Ladies Living Alone by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:48pm On Apr 06, 2022
CaptainStephen:
Go and grab that woman at home... little boy get a grip of your mindless self and slide off..
*Pukes* your type probably stin*.. undecided
Re: Guys What Impression Do You Have About Single Ladies Living Alone by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 06, 2022
CaptainStephen:
please don’t derail
Re: Guys What Impression Do You Have About Single Ladies Living Alone by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 06, 2022
Daniel7543:
So, if you don't know the meaning, then how do you know I was calling names?

back to the topic, don’t derail
Re: Guys What Impression Do You Have About Single Ladies Living Alone by Daniel7543: 9:51pm On Apr 06, 2022
Iyaebe:
back to the topic, don’t derail
Okay Ma.

Re: Guys What Impression Do You Have About Single Ladies Living Alone by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 06, 2022
Daniel7543:
Okay Ma.
I don’t like Pere
Re: Guys What Impression Do You Have About Single Ladies Living Alone by yuping(m): 9:57pm On Apr 06, 2022
Iyaebe:
Please ?
undecided they are just yanning opata, little minds don't see beyond there nose tips.
So you expect a working class lady probably working in an organization and get transfer to another branch probably in another state to resign or what.
I just can't understand this little babies calling themselves men SMH.
Anyway Chelsea how far Benzema is taking you on a ride.
Re: Guys What Impression Do You Have About Single Ladies Living Alone by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 06, 2022
yuping:
undecided they are just yanning opata, little minds don't see beyond there nose tips.
So you expect a working class lady probably working in an organization and get transfer to another branch probably in another state to resign or what.
I just can't understand this little babies calling themselves men SMH.
Anyway Chelsea how far Benzema is taking you on a ride.
I have read something similar on redpill thread
Re: Guys What Impression Do You Have About Single Ladies Living Alone by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:19pm On Apr 06, 2022
I can't speak for everyone I can only speak for myself. So everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

If leaving my apartment by 5-30AM And returning by 6/7PM every fcking day except on Sundays makes me a wayward person then I will gladly accept ur misconstrued and myopic concept .

I av come to understand that most of u spewing trash here still squats with ur parents,suvk ur mama's breasts and are immature.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys What Impression Do You Have About Single Ladies Living Alone by Teddy96: 10:28pm On Apr 06, 2022
Well. . I see them as independent fellow. And they tend to do thing privately on their own which is very bad idea. . It good to be private but sum people abuse that word . . Sum ladies live alone for safety. . Sum live alone for an affair. While sum live alone as their nature. .

1 Like

Re: Guys What Impression Do You Have About Single Ladies Living Alone by yuping(m): 10:43pm On Apr 06, 2022
Iyaebe:
I have read something similar on redpill thread
As a man you just have to look beyond selfish agenda.
Re: Guys What Impression Do You Have About Single Ladies Living Alone by Clinghton: 10:46pm On Apr 06, 2022
You shouldn't let misconception by the public affect your life.
Re: Guys What Impression Do You Have About Single Ladies Living Alone by Moz22: 10:50pm On Apr 06, 2022
I sincerely do not have any impression about them.. whether they live alone or not, it's certainly not a determinant of their personalities. Pardon me, bin single too long that i certainly don't entertain thoughts of women.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wow! SA Has Special Visa For LGBTQ+ Foreigners (GRAPHIC PIX) / My Boyfriend Came From Holland And Abandoned Me For Other Girls / My Ex Called Over 25 Times in a 12 hour period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.