Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Lady Tackles Man Who “chopped” Her And Refused To Pay [watch Video] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Tackles Man Who “chopped” Her And Refused To Pay [watch Video] (2228 Views)

Lady 'Tackles' Other Ladies That Say They Cant Date Broke Men (Video) / Lady Goes Nαkєd, Breathes Fire After Man Who Chopped Her Failed To Pay / (Ladies): A Girl Can Never Truly Love A Guy Until He's Chopped Her Kpekus. Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Tackles Man Who “chopped” Her And Refused To Pay [watch Video] by RolandNkem(m): 5:51am On Dec 18, 2020
In a video sighted on Instagram, the commercial s3.x worker was seen tackling the man for refusing to pay her after chopping her.

According to the man, the lady wanted to leave whiles he hasn’t c0m yet, he said he will only pay her if she agrees to go back with him for another round so he can cum.

Watch Video on : https://www.hotnewhitz.com/

What's your take on this?

Re: Lady Tackles Man Who “chopped” Her And Refused To Pay [watch Video] by Cubana02: 6:56am On Dec 18, 2020
Haa oga ooo see fine girl and na Olosho work she dey do.

1 Like

Re: Lady Tackles Man Who “chopped” Her And Refused To Pay [watch Video] by tillaman(m): 6:59am On Dec 18, 2020
grin
Re: Lady Tackles Man Who “chopped” Her And Refused To Pay [watch Video] by JOACHINpedro: 7:34am On Dec 18, 2020
Why people dy heartless for this life sef

Let brother cum in peace na angry
Re: Lady Tackles Man Who “chopped” Her And Refused To Pay [watch Video] by Just123: 10:09am On Dec 18, 2020
"baby I no cum, you you no cum, how come belle cum"

2 Likes

Re: Lady Tackles Man Who “chopped” Her And Refused To Pay [watch Video] by Womanizer(m): 10:13am On Dec 18, 2020
The guy is being unfair joor!

Oga pay for the service you received angry
Re: Lady Tackles Man Who “chopped” Her And Refused To Pay [watch Video] by Petyr1: 10:44am On Dec 18, 2020
Very funny video
Re: Lady Tackles Man Who “chopped” Her And Refused To Pay [watch Video] by paulolee(m): 12:04pm On Dec 18, 2020
that guy is right....he must c0m before payment bcoz thats the fun in the sex for guys..
remember back then for streets wey boys they buy aboki medicine use climb ashana....na ashi go de beg u to cum so dt u go pay moni bcox na per round them de use agree price..
Re: Lady Tackles Man Who “chopped” Her And Refused To Pay [watch Video] by Rickmann: 2:25pm On Dec 18, 2020
RolandNkem:
In a video sighted on Instagram, the commercial s3.x worker was seen tackling the man for refusing to pay her after chopping her.

According to the man, the lady wanted to leave whiles he hasn’t c0m yet, he said he will only pay her if she agrees to go back with him for another round so he can cum.

Watch Video on : https://www.hotnewhitz.com/

What's your take on this?

Life ain't balance, man.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Bring Out My Wife To Be Wild Side / Is Ukraine Government Misogynistic (pics) / I'm Coughing Blood, Nairaland Help Me!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.