Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) (87840 Views)

The Ghastly Motor Accident That Killed A Lady In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) / The Puff Adder I Encountered At UNIBEN Botanical Garden This Morning (Photos) / See The Monitor Lizard Caught In My Area This Morning (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 5:04pm On Dec 19, 2020
Thank God for their lives o

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by mattbass(m): 5:14pm On Dec 19, 2020
hopefulLandlord:
meaningless rant

Because you don't have anything to say. Sorry!
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by EMMY76: 6:58pm On Dec 19, 2020
The man and his son must have some supernatural powers to have been able to survive this accident.
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by Kay25(m): 7:55pm On Dec 19, 2020
hopefulLandlord:

Bullsheet! Your imaginary friend didn't kill him because he CAN'T kill him. fictional characters can't kill real ones. only believers in fictional characters can do the killing
when u wake up to the reality of life u will understand better..u r doubt of existence of God is not a prob to me but I just hope it won't be dawn on u when u leave dis world and wake up on the otherside of life to know the truth
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by Ganjafama(m): 9:01pm On Dec 19, 2020
HotPoundedYam:

thank you God for destroying the man's car and giving the child a traumatic experience. thank you for also causing chaos and disrupting economic activities and endangering lives and property of the individuals involved in this accident.

may your name be praised forever. you have manifested your power.

You be real hot pounded yam grin
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by ogelekpomgam(m): 10:56am On Dec 20, 2020
doggedfighter:

Shut up
I will.until your folly and lack of common sense takes you to the place where you will roast like a peppered suya on a wire gauazed aboki set out.hell awaits follies like you.Get your self checked.then flogged..and then,repent.ye agent of Satan.
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by privaldo: 12:26pm On Dec 20, 2020
Hayzed0601:

see second hand mumu grin

grin
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by privaldo: 12:27pm On Dec 20, 2020
mikeweezy:
how many people's has the airbags ever safe from this kind of accident
may God give you reason to acknowledge him

I give regards to whom is due and in this case the manufacturer deserves all the praise.
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by privaldo: 12:28pm On Dec 20, 2020
LO18:
He is making a threat to his own life unless he meant his god.not God(with the capital G)

Your god has never told you, how to spell his name, or have you communicated with him, and he said it should only be spelt with capital letters?
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by privaldo: 12:29pm On Dec 20, 2020
Nato008:

but others have air bags and still died..

And those people also worshipped the same god, so what makes his case special and why must it be attributed to god?
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by Andy15(m): 12:55pm On Dec 20, 2020
kingxsamz:

Your bible approves.
a very good point you brought out but how would you describe the evil mentioned there?
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by joelala(m): 1:07pm On Dec 20, 2020
hallelujah, may his name be praised forever....his is the beginning and the end, the God who sees all things before they occur, but sadly he was on vacation when the accident was about to happen, so he didn't know, but yet he takes the glory for some random LUCK that shines on the man and his son....smh undecided
HotPoundedYam:

thank you God for destroying the man's car and giving the child a traumatic experience. thank you for also causing chaos and disrupting economic activities and endangering lives and property of the individuals involved in this accident.

may your name be praised forever. you have manifested your power.

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 1:27pm On Dec 20, 2020
Andy15:
a very good point you brought out but how would you describe the evil mentioned there?

Lol, what do you want to describe again?
What does evil mean in your bible?
What does evil mean in your dictionary?
What does evil mean to you?

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by Andy15(m): 1:41pm On Dec 20, 2020
kingxsamz:

Lol, what do you want to describe again?
What does evil mean in your bible?
What does evil mean in your dictionary?
What does evil mean to you?
how I understand evil in the bible to be is that it is not referring to moral evil but instead it is referring to calamity,disaster or destruction that God brings upon UNREPENTANT enemies
But to willingly cause harm to innocent people he cannot do such,so when the bible say God creates evil it is that he carries out the consequences of their bad actions.
However that accident is a different case entirely and I can show what it is if you want?
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 1:54pm On Dec 20, 2020
Andy15:
how I understand evil in the bible to be is that it is not referring to moral evil but instead it is referring to calamity,disaster or destruction that God brings upon UNREPENTANT enemies
But to willingly cause harm to innocent people he cannot do such,so when the bible say God creates evil it is that he carries out the consequences of their bad actions.
However that accident is a different case entirely and I can show what it is if you want?

The way you people deviate and try to twist words because it puts you in an uncomfortable position is just laughable.
Your bible Clearly says "Evil , and you changed it to calamity and disaster he uses to punish unrepentant enemies. Even the verse didn't give any explanation on that statement. But since you guys are fond of interpreting your bible in the way that it suits you, you'd come up with anything to dodge criticism.

Now, you said the god in the bible only brings calamity on those who are his enemies. But the story of job says otherwise. Or wasn't it the god in the bible who gave Satan the go ahead to kill Job's children just so he could win a bet?

You people don't even understand what you read sef.

1 Like

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by Andy15(m): 2:06pm On Dec 20, 2020
kingxsamz:

The way you people deviate and try to twist words because it puts you in an uncomfortable position is just laughable.
Your bible Clearly says "Evil , and you changed it to calamity and disaster he uses to punish unrepentant enemies. Even the verse didn't give any explanation on that statement. But since you guys are fond of interpreting your bible in the way that it suits you, you'd come up with anything to dodge criticism.

Now, you said the god in the bible only brings calamity on those who are his enemies. But the story of job says otherwise. Or wasn't it the god in the bible who gave Satan the go ahead to kill Job's children just so he could win a bet?

You people don't even understand what you read sef.
In the issue of Job God permitted Satan to carry out all those actions call it a bet if you want but when Job remained faithful through all those trials do you remember how God rewarded him?
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 2:21pm On Dec 20, 2020
Andy15:
In the issue of Job God permitted Satan to carry out all those actions call it a bet if you want but when Job remained faithful through all those trials do you remember how God rewarded him?
Hello!
Why are you shifting goal posts?
I thought we were talking about evil here...
How'd you like it if Buhari kills all your loved ones because he wants to see if you'd still vote for him, only to reward you later?
Anyways. My point still stands.
Isaiah 45 V 7 is the answer to your initial question.
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by Andy15(m): 2:34pm On Dec 20, 2020
kingxsamz:

Hello!
How'd you like it if Buhari kills all your loved ones because he wants to see if you'd still vote for him, only to reward you later?
God did not kill job's children he only allowed it and to prove that he did not even enjoy such death read these scriptures:Job 34:10andJamesb1:13
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by Andy15(m): 2:35pm On Dec 20, 2020
kingxsamz:

Hello!
God did not kill job's children he only allowed it and to prove that he did not even enjoy such death read these scriptures:Job 34:10andJames1:13
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by Andy15(m): 2:36pm On Dec 20, 2020
kingxsamz:

Hello!
God did not kill job's children he only allowed it to happen and when Job proved faithful God immediately took away all his problems and to prove that he did not even enjoy such death read these scriptures:Job 34:10andJames1:13
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 2:42pm On Dec 20, 2020
Andy15:
God did not kill job's children he only allowed it and to prove that he did not even enjoy such death read these scriptures:Job 34:10andJamesb1:13

Lol, that's like saying Hitler didn't kill Jews because he didn't do it himself.
Who gave the go ahead/ order?

Even Samuel 15 V 3 contradicts your point. Where the god in the bible ordered men to slaughter babies. Your failed logic is "as long as the Christian god didn't do the killing, then he's not responsible".

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 2:45pm On Dec 20, 2020
[quote author=Andy15 post=97258960] /quote]

Infact, the few verses I brought to light already proves that the Christian god is the author of evil.
Simple as that.
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by Andy15(m): 2:57pm On Dec 20, 2020
kingxsamz:

Lol, that's like saying Hitler didn't kill Jews because he didn't do it himself.
Who gave the go ahead/ order?

Even Samuel 15 V 3 contradicts your point. Where the god in the bible ordered men to slaughter babies. Your failed logic is "as long as the Christian god didn't do the killing, then he's not responsible".
I don't know if you've read the whole book of Job but Satan is the one who asked to do all those things and Jehovah permitted him
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 3:01pm On Dec 20, 2020
Andy15:
I don't know if you've read the whole book of Job but Satan is the one who asked to do all those things and Jehovah permitted him
That's like someone asking you for permission to go kill your mother, father and relatives, and you allowed it.
I love how you clearly dodged the second verse I gave you. Good day.
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by Andy15(m): 3:17pm On Dec 20, 2020
kingxsamz:

That's like someone asking you for permission to go kill your mother, father and relatives, and you allowed it.
i'm still going to answer you but I don't rush when giving answers
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by Andy15(m): 3:50pm On Dec 20, 2020
kingxsamz:

Now I just did some research and it turns out that the amalekites we're facing the consequences of their actions against the Israelites many years ago when the Israelites had just left Egypt the amalekites attacked the Israelites a lot of time raiding Israelite camps,burning their crops,harassing them and even attacking them in battle so was it was only just when Jehovah ordered that they should be exterminated and like I said before this what the bible refers to when it says God creates evil I.e. he gives them the consequences of their actions.
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 4:13pm On Dec 20, 2020
Andy15:
Now I just did some research and it turns out that the amalekites we're facing the consequences of their actions against the Israelites many years ago when the Israelites had just left Egypt the amalekites attacked the Israelites a lot of time raiding Israelite camps,burning their crops,harassing them and even attacking them in battle so was it was only just when Jehovah ordered that they should be exterminated and like I said before this what the bible refers to when it says God creates evil I.e. he gives them the consequences of their actions.

I clearly stated that the Christian god ordered men to slaughter babies. Infants and children. in that verse. So what crime did those children commit? Or what were the actions of those children which brought them such fate?
That's the evil I'm talking about.

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by Psoul(m): 9:39am On Dec 21, 2020
Donspicey:

Nice one.......

E go soon clear for his eyes......

I jst pray it wont be at the point of his destruction....

Only a FOOL will say there is no GOD......

GOD can never be mocked.......

I wonder how people feel saying trash against powers that are above them.
I really wonder how they are bn brought up. The kind of parents that trained them.
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by Andy15(m): 1:08pm On Jan 10, 2021
kingxsamz:

I clearly stated that the Christian god ordered men to slaughter babies. Infants and children. in that verse. So what crime did those children commit? Or what were the actions of those children which brought them such fate?
That's the evil I'm talking about.
look my friend there are many instances in the bible where children shared in the judgements received by their fathers even the isrealites suffered this when they disobeyed Jehovah and i will stress again that the amalekites had intense hatred for the isrealites if you remember haman the agagite() he wanted to exterminate God's people in one day both men,women and children but God protected so it shouldn't come as a shock that Jehovah would command that they be totally exterminated
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 2:12pm On Jan 10, 2021
Andy15:
look my friend there are many instances in the bible where children shared in the judgements received by their fathers even the isrealites suffered this when they disobeyed Jehovah and i will stress again that the amalekites had intense hatred for the isrealites if you remember haman the agagite() he wanted to exterminate God's people in one day both men,women and children but God protected so it shouldn't come as a shock that Jehovah would command that they be totally exterminated

Lol, Imagine trying to justify genocide. Imagine trying to explain and give an excuse as to why a being ordered men to slaughter innocent babies and kids because of the crime someone else committed.
Lol, Religion really makes one dull and irrational in cases like this.
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by ogelekpomgam(m): 7:58pm On Jan 10, 2021
doggedfighter:

Shut up
Thank you.moderator.please,ban.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Graduate Poses With His Lexus Before Being Crushed To Death By Lorry.Graphic Pic / Two Snakes Crawling At My Backyard / Funny But Inspirational Quote I Saw On A Vehicle In Benin City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.