Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,662 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) (87863 Views)

The Ghastly Motor Accident That Killed A Lady In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) / The Puff Adder I Encountered At UNIBEN Botanical Garden This Morning (Photos) / See The Monitor Lizard Caught In My Area This Morning (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 9:50am On Dec 19, 2020
Miarose:
All those likes.. You must be feeling on top of the world. So no responsibility goes to humans for mismanagement, God takes all the blame. No blame to government for bad roads, FRSC for allowing trucks scrapped in Europe on our roads, no blame to govt for 35% levy on importation and thereby subjecting people to driving rickety cars. At 30, Am sure u will blame your parents too for giving you rice in the morning instead of cornflakes.. O wise one..
but he gets the praise when things go right....

6 Likes

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 9:51am On Dec 19, 2020
DonEvarest:
I'm just restraining myself from speaking daggers to you. For your mind, the ugly incident was masterminded by God. Common sense should have told you that the evil looming against the man was thwarted by God. Hence the gratitude to Him. Pray that you don't meet a severe fate that God's help is denied of you.
Isaiah 45:7

I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things .

6 Likes

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 9:53am On Dec 19, 2020
LaReinaa:

Do you know that you can sleep tonight and not wake up the next day
Same God you think you can mock owns your damn life and can switch it off whenever he damn well pleases!
Keep forming woke on Nairaland for some cheap likes.. if only you know smiley

Anyone can sleep and not wake up but how does that in any way prove your imaginary friend owns his life?

5 Likes

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by GOVERNMENT2: 9:57am On Dec 19, 2020
CilicMarin:
You should rather thank Science for the Airbag installed on the vehicle...
OH GOD, KINDLY HEAR CILICMARIN’S OPINION CONCERNING THIS ACCIDENT AND REMEMBER HIM WHENEVER HE IS DRIVING AMEN!
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by LO18(m): 9:59am On Dec 19, 2020
privaldo:

Are you making a threat to his life?
He is making a threat to his own life unless he meant his god.not God(with the capital G)
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by ITbomb(m): 9:59am On Dec 19, 2020
The tyre, brainbox, possibly stereo system and side doors are still okay
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by nerorex01: 10:00am On Dec 19, 2020
Glory to God alone
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by JADEK01(m): 10:03am On Dec 19, 2020
HotPoundedYam:

thank you God for destroying the man's car and giving the child a traumatic experience. thank you for also causing chaos and disrupting economic activities and endangering lives and property of the individuals involved in this accident.

may your name be praised forever. you have manifested your power.

God is never our predicament.....but there’s something call lord of karma
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by Elxandre(m): 10:04am On Dec 19, 2020
achivs:
All this companies that produce car should be strong cars.. Nawa days cars are just like plastic ... My opinion though
It's an intentional design to absorb impact from crashes.

2 Likes

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 10:04am On Dec 19, 2020
JADEK01:
God is never our predicament.....but there’s something call lord of karma
Karma is an Indian belief
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by Donspicey: 10:15am On Dec 19, 2020
Psoul:

Even King Nebuchadnezzar,
Pharoah of Egypt..
Manasseh, king of Judah. ...
Ahab, king of Israel. ...
Jehoram, king of Judah. ...
Herod Agrippa I, king of Judea.

they all at one point in time thought the way you are thinking now.
At the appointed time, nobody told them to recognize the power of that Supreme Being, the God Almighty.
You own will just be like taking ice cream on a very hot afternoon.
Thanks. You don't need to respond to this.

Nice one.......

E go soon clear for his eyes......

I jst pray it wont be at the point of his destruction....

Only a FOOL will say there is no GOD......

GOD can never be mocked.......
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by KingBosco(m): 10:17am On Dec 19, 2020
God is wonderful Thank God for preserving their life

1 Like

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by anonimi2020: 10:22am On Dec 19, 2020
HotPoundedYam:

thank you God for destroying the man's car and giving the child a traumatic experience. thank you for also causing chaos and disrupting economic activities and endangering lives and property of the individuals involved in this accident.

God is not responsible for most of our calamities. Most of the problem we faced comes from our decisions. And there's nothing wrong to thank Him when we see His deliverance.

Have you wondered why both of them were saved despite that damage to the car.

God is not our enemy.
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by equityjake(m): 10:24am On Dec 19, 2020
CilicMarin:
You should rather thank Science for the Airbag installed on the vehicle...

Sometimes I feel like beating the hell out of some people for idiotic comments.
So you’ll tell me many others have not died regardless of airbag in an accident like this ?
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 10:27am On Dec 19, 2020
HotPoundedYam:

Lol. Thank you for this comment.
If the man had died they'd have been saying "may we not die an untimely death". If the man had died, they wouldn't remember to thank their god.

3 Likes

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 10:31am On Dec 19, 2020
equityjake:

Sometimes I feel like beating the hell out of some people for idiotic comments.
So you’ll tell me many others have not died regardless of airbag in an accident like this ?

Out of the millions of people who died in road accidents, how many have your god saved? That is the question. He never claimed that science would always save you in every accident.
It's not his fault that you couldn't comprehend his comment.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by Andy15(m): 10:34am On Dec 19, 2020
HotPoundedYam:

hi i am not trying to antagonize you but do you think that it is God that caused this terrible accident?
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by luluosas(m): 10:38am On Dec 19, 2020
Glory be to God in the Highest. He better prepare for Thanksgiving tomorrow Sunday. It is well
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 10:38am On Dec 19, 2020
Andy15:
hi i am not trying to antagonize you but do you think that it is God that caused this terrible accident?

Your bible approves.

1 Like

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 10:41am On Dec 19, 2020
Basher8583:

For creating a scene he could have simply prevented?
More like this. grin grin

1 Share

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by fof1: 10:43am On Dec 19, 2020
HotPoundedYam:

yes it is. or who else do you know that can destroy lives and property just so he can be praised.

Your Mindset is Dumb...Plz Repair Urself early b4 it's late.
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 10:44am On Dec 19, 2020
Theboss100:
[s] Only a FOOL attributes evil to God forgetting that the devil who has evil in his name is responsible for all evils, chaos catastrophe etc. Only a fool doubt the Powers of the Almighty.
And lastly, only a fool is bold enough to ridicule God.

Only a bigger fool doesn't understand the bible he loves to read.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 19, 2020
Look how some people are trying to put up a defense for their imaginary friend.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by charlesucheh(m): 10:47am On Dec 19, 2020
HotPoundedYam:

Why do I look like the only one that understands you.

Christianity only came with some touch of lies!!!

don't worry brother! we'll find out soon....

1 Like

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by foleskay(m): 10:49am On Dec 19, 2020
[quote author=ElValiente post=97188206]
In situation like this
Whites: email the company to say wow you got a great car the airbag saved my life.
Blacks: to the Church grin grin
I love Africa[/quote.
Make we hear words ogbeni. Even whites also do thanksgiving in church especially Americans. Stop this ur stereotype ish. Its nonsense
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 10:49am On Dec 19, 2020
KvngEric:

Hey yaaa, i like people like you. Na ur type will later meet God and the expression on your face will be priceless.

But i understand why you live the way u live. It let's you sleep at night nd feel better about yourself. You want to believe its all for nothing cos that feels easier than believe that something comes after death. You'd rather believe it's nothing nd it ends up being nothing than to hope there's something after death you find that its nothing nd u let urself be deceived. But, I'll rather believe its something after death, than not to believe.

My hope for you though, is that it won't be too late for you.

If this life and its experiences and mysteries is like looking through a doorway, my friend, you are peeping through a keyhole but i hope you find God before its too late.

If i will be ravaged and suffer terrible pains for me to live longer, and prosper i accept it, from God. I don't mind the little pains of tis life or the inconveniences in my life as long as i get to live longer, prosper and make sure people around me don't suffer anything money can solve.

Have a blessed day.

Rest abeg.
Your type full everywhere.
Na una dey mount speakers for every street. Dey disturb people inside bus and public places.
Yet na una corrupt pass.
Rest abeg!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by Liposure: 10:51am On Dec 19, 2020
modsAREuselesss:
useless nigerians, everythng god god god.
this bastard obviously wanted to overtake the trailer and the mshap happened. if he give some meters gap, we wont be reading this on front page now. nigerians should learn to follow rules and stop over stressing god
as if god doesn't have pressing issues to attend to
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 11:00am On Dec 19, 2020
GOVERNMENT2:
OH GOD, KINDLY HEAR CILICMARIN’S OPINION CONCERNING THIS ACCIDENT AND REMEMBER HIM WHENEVER HE IS DRIVING AMEN!

Lol, typical Nigerian Christian. Always wishing death on his fellow man for not believing in his god.
Guess what, you might even die in an accident tomorrow and he'd live long enough to die on his sick bed surrounded by his children and grandchildren.
You think life works according to your beliefs?
Lol, clown.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by ChocolateWine(f): 11:04am On Dec 19, 2020
hopefulLandlord:
Isaiah 45:7

I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things .

How do you reconcile this?

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by Babapyro: 11:05am On Dec 19, 2020
Looks like the collision was from the back, pure luck nothing more
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by onadana: 11:08am On Dec 19, 2020
tillaman:
Mann, the thanksgiving service in church has to be very lit!!
Thank Goodness they survived
I don’t know how they managed to survive from that wreck but I thank God for their lives

Time never reach."He survived it,like a cat with nine lives",time never reach.When time reach...Death go remind you say even Jesus Christ died.No negotiation.It is well.
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by Babapyro: 11:10am On Dec 19, 2020
DSS1335:

Why such a sarcastic comment?
Is human life not worth more than those properties first?

Just Give glory to God for a life that came out of such horrendous accident
Does everyone has to be religious like y'all, the guy is trying to relay a rational thought and you're attacking him,you didn't thank the car manufacturer for providing an effective airbag or the people that might have had helped them out of the vehicle you just jumped to God straight.
No one is saying you shouldn't give praise to God but be rational about events as well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Two Snakes Crawling At My Backyard / Funny But Inspirational Quote I Saw On A Vehicle In Benin City / Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.