Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,572 members, 7,958,776 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:39 PM

Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) (88416 Views)

The Ghastly Motor Accident That Killed A Lady In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) / The Puff Adder I Encountered At UNIBEN Botanical Garden This Morning (Photos) / See The Monitor Lizard Caught In My Area This Morning (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by Lamanii22(f): 9:02am On Dec 19, 2020
Mercyyy
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by fmonigent(m): 9:06am On Dec 19, 2020
[quote author=HotPoundedYam post=97186531]
thank you God for destroying the man's car and giving the child a traumatic experience. thank you for also causing chaos and disrupting economic activities and endangering lives and property of the individuals involved in this accident.

may your name be praised forever. you have manifested your power.

May God have mercy on you in Jesus's name, amen.
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 9:06am On Dec 19, 2020
HotPoundedYam:

thank you God for destroying the man's car and giving the child a traumatic experience. thank you for also causing chaos and disrupting economic activities and endangering lives and property of the individuals involved in this accident.

Yes! Thank God for sparing the lives of the victims. What's in car that he can't buy again since he's alive? Many of you pagans are dying in silence because of the evil befalling your helpless life on a regular basis yet, you come out of your ignorance to pretend as if all is well. The devil has blindfolded you, what a pity sad

2 Likes

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by Praktikals(m): 9:07am On Dec 19, 2020
HotPoundedYam:

Yes, he has many reasons to be thankful to God

1 Like

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by fabolousneyo: 9:07am On Dec 19, 2020
Humanoid01:

Over 40 blind souls.

I just pity some people that dares God , When it's time for them to know reality then they will seek for God's help ...I pray it won't be too late , their souls are lost already and the devil will gladly use them do pepper soup or barbecue cheesy cheesy
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by sonofElElyon: 9:07am On Dec 19, 2020
It is ridiculous to attribute the tragedy to God because that is antithetical to His agenda for man! JESUS SAVES!!!

HotPoundedYam:

2 Likes

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by Nato008(m): 9:08am On Dec 19, 2020
privaldo:

Very true, he should be grateful to the manufacturers for the Airbag in the car.
but others have air bags and still died..
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by Pascalvik06(m): 9:11am On Dec 19, 2020
HotPoundedYam:

Even the devil is not an atheist like u are.. hmm nawa oo...

2 Likes

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 9:14am On Dec 19, 2020
KvngEric:

Hey yaaa, i like people like you. Na ur type will later meet God and the expression on your face will be priceless.

But i understand why you live the way u live. It let's you sleep at night nd feel better about yourself. You want to believe its all for nothing cos that feels easier than believe that something comes after death. You'd rather believe it's nothing nd it ends up being nothing than to hope there's something after death you find that its nothing nd u let urself be deceived. But, I'll rather believe its something after death, than not to believe.

My hope for you though, is that it won't be too late for you.

If this life and its experiences and mysteries is like looking through a doorway, my friend, you are peeping through a keyhole but i hope you find God before its too late.

If i will be ravaged and suffer terrible pains for me to live longer, and prosper i accept it, from God. I don't mind the little pains of tis life or the inconveniences in my life as long as i get to live longer, prosper and make sure people around me don't suffer anything money can solve.

Have a blessed day.
What about people who don't believe in God?
Elon musk for example.
You people always look for ways to threaten "Unbelievers" indirectly.
Stop it. It's very unhealthy. If that's what he believes, let him be. He's entitled to his own opinions and outcomes of them.
Stop this nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by JB4life: 9:15am On Dec 19, 2020
Thanks be to God for sparing their lives.

1 Like

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by omotola90(m): 9:17am On Dec 19, 2020
Goldbringer:

I really pity the people who live around you
you dey mind that one....

1 Like

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by Juliearth(f): 9:21am On Dec 19, 2020
Kondomatic:
If it's not you then it can never be you.

I remember when my friend had a terrible accident sometime in 2017.

The wife called me on phone the next day and was all tears.

"Uche" she had said "Please come over to general hospital, your friend is dying"

"God forbid, what do you mean my friends is dying and why are you crying"

"He had accident last night and he was badly hit"

I rushed over to general hospital but I couldn't see him because he was in ICU.

I called the wife to me much later and said to her "Stop crying ma'am 'he will be alright"

"You're saying this because you haven't seen him"

"I don't need to see him to know that he will be alright. Accident doesn't kill people, death does, only death can kill. A lot of people survived terrible accidents, much worse than your husband's but they are alive today because death didn't get involved. Let's pray he doesn't notice your husband and I am sure he won't unless it's his time"

I wasn't sure if I actually understood what I was saying but it worked a little and luckily he lived.

If your faith is as minute as a mustard seed, you can move mountains. Your faith healed your friend.
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by molbic(m): 9:23am On Dec 19, 2020
CilicMarin:
You should rather thank Science for the Airbag installed on the vehicle...
. IDIOT WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN we missed your nuisance on Nairaland

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by Beelion: 9:24am On Dec 19, 2020
God is not the one behind evil. The devil is the one behind evil. The fact that no death was recorded is enough proof that God is a good God.

HotPoundedYam:

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by Miarose: 9:24am On Dec 19, 2020
All those likes.. You must be feeling on top of the world. So no responsibility goes to humans for mismanagement, God takes all the blame. No blame to government for bad roads, FRSC for allowing trucks scrapped in Europe on our roads, no blame to govt for 35% levy on importation and thereby subjecting people to driving rickety cars. At 30, Am sure u will blame your parents too for giving you rice in the morning instead of cornflakes.. O wise one..
HotPoundedYam:

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by Baiser(m): 9:24am On Dec 19, 2020
HotPoundedYam:

Don't be stupid.

Everything other thing can be replaced, but lives cannot, hence the praise.
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by whobdis1(m): 9:25am On Dec 19, 2020
HotPoundedYam:

People, please stop giving this kind of comment attention. Just read and ignore it.
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by DonEvarest(m): 9:28am On Dec 19, 2020
HotPoundedYam:

Get sense....
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by ibidapko(m): 9:29am On Dec 19, 2020
dazzlingd:

grin grin fear God
U no nice at all.

But seriously, people suffer a warp mentality, something tragic occured, and we celebrate god calling him god of wonders....
Although, we should be grateful no life was lost as that is the most important thing
More importantly somebody should get the address of the Babalawo that prepared the jazz for the man!
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by Abuventure: 9:29am On Dec 19, 2020
Basher8583:

For creating a scene he could have simply prevented?
you need help
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by DonEvarest(m): 9:33am On Dec 19, 2020
HotPoundedYam:

I'm just restraining myself from speaking daggers to you. For your mind, the ugly incident was masterminded by God. Common sense should have told you that the evil looming against the man was thwarted by God. Hence the gratitude to Him. Pray that you don't meet a severe fate that God's help is denied of you.
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by Beverlyjean(f): 9:33am On Dec 19, 2020
HotPoundedYam:

Sorry to say...but ur statement is absurd...total nonsense
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by stawarts(m): 9:33am On Dec 19, 2020
A backward thinker...yoruba will say "oronu odi".[/color]author=HotPoundedYam post=97186531]

[/quote]
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by flourish01(m): 9:36am On Dec 19, 2020
Wonderful...
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by pride4legacy(m): 9:37am On Dec 19, 2020
HotPoundedYam:

Are you normal
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by LaReinaa(f): 9:43am On Dec 19, 2020
HotPoundedYam:

Do you know that you can sleep tonight and not wake up the next day
Same God you think you can mock owns your damn life and can switch it off whenever he damn well pleases!
Keep forming woke on Nairaland for some cheap likes.. if only you know smiley
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by dammyBoxes: 9:46am On Dec 19, 2020
hybridblood07:
Millions have died even with airbag. This is a result of God's protection. Wake up!
what about the millions that have died even with God? Use your head

2 Likes

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by Bennycollins: 9:46am On Dec 19, 2020
Who be this bitch sef? Did I talk to you? Or are you his wifeither or girlfriend? Anyway perhaps it is an alternate account with a false identity.
doggedfighter:

You should be more sorry for yourself

1 Like

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by 4reala(m): 9:47am On Dec 19, 2020
Realtord43:
Its seem you dont value your life at all?
Don't mind him, he is trying to mock God. I pray he encounter God like apostle paul, for a life transformation
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 9:48am On Dec 19, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:
UNTIL U STOP BLAMING CREATOR FOR YOU AND OTHER PEOPLE CHOICES AND WRONG CHOICES
but we should praise him for OUR right choices?

2 Likes

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by sekem: 9:48am On Dec 19, 2020
The man get better jazz.

I am sure he must be from Enugu Ezike. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nairalanders Share Your Xmas Selfies / Two Snakes Crawling At My Backyard / Funny But Inspirational Quote I Saw On A Vehicle In Benin City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.