Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) (87783 Views)

The Ghastly Motor Accident That Killed A Lady In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) / The Puff Adder I Encountered At UNIBEN Botanical Garden This Morning (Photos) / See The Monitor Lizard Caught In My Area This Morning (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by revived: 10:04am On Dec 18, 2020
Bless God
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by YngDenzel1: 10:48am On Dec 18, 2020
HotPoundedYam:

you won't understand, I am speaking in tongues. it's a spiritual language
cheesy cheesy cheesy

After u don swear for him mama finish grin
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by Kewtt: 10:50am On Dec 18, 2020
Thank you God. Glory be to Jehovah.
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by collum(m): 11:07am On Dec 18, 2020
HotPoundedYam:

yes it is. or who else do you know that can destroy lives and property just so he can be praised.

may u find help In wisdom.

4 Likes

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by Originalsly: 12:00pm On Dec 18, 2020
Hmmm.... trying to figure out what happened.... car got rammed from behind by a trailer and pushed into another?
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by denny97797: 1:21pm On Dec 18, 2020
:Its seem you dont value your life at all?Are you making a threat to his life?

1 Like

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by Samueltemi337(m): 3:07pm On Dec 18, 2020
LibertyRep:
If it's not your time, it's not your time.

Many have died by mere tripping on a stone and falling.

That was a close shave. I rejoice with the man and his family for a new gift of life.
I sympathize with him on the loss of his vehicle but when there's life many things can still be restored.

May we all not be unfortunate.
If it's not his time then why did it happen at all?

1 Like

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by Ge0grapher(m): 9:41pm On Dec 18, 2020
ElValiente:

In situation like this
Whites: email the company to say wow you got a great car the airbag saved my life.
Blacks: to the Church grin grin
I love Africa

White people will actually call their insurance company.. their insurance company will get them a new car and pay for any form of treatment they need to get whole again.

3 Likes

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by ryom(m): 10:34pm On Dec 18, 2020
Thank God for saving their lives BUT engineering helped too. Notice the crumble zones gave way and the airbags deployed.
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by ElValiente(m): 11:02pm On Dec 18, 2020
Ge0grapher:

White people will actually call their insurance company.. their insurance company will get them a new car and pay for any form of treatment they need to get whole again.
true Boss
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by psyco: 11:55pm On Dec 18, 2020
HotPoundedYam:

yes it is. or who else do you know that can destroy lives and property just so he can be praised.
So God was the one that cause the accident?
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by Nobody: 6:59am On Dec 19, 2020
who is like my God??
NOBODY!!

2 Likes

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by Debra911(f): 8:14am On Dec 19, 2020
Alleluia
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by Digmygold: 8:15am On Dec 19, 2020
Sad.

Jornwhite this na your Karma. Continue with your bedeviled atrocities. E go shock you like electruc surge.
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by modsAREuselesss: 8:15am On Dec 19, 2020
useless nigerians, everythng god god god.
this bastard obviously wanted to overtake the trailer and the mshap happened. if he give some meters gap, we wont be reading this on front page now. nigerians should learn to follow rules and stop over stressing god

4 Likes

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by NobleRace: 8:15am On Dec 19, 2020
HotPoundedYam:

thank you God for destroying the man's car and giving the child a traumatic experience. thank you for also causing chaos and disrupting economic activities and endangering lives and property of the individuals involved in this accident.

may your name be praised forever. you have manifested your power.

You're very ignorant, friend. God does not author evil, Satan is the wicked one. God is love, pure love. See His love in all His creations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by Kay25(m): 8:16am On Dec 19, 2020
HotPoundedYam:

thank you God for destroying the man's car and giving the child a traumatic experience. thank you for also causing chaos and disrupting economic activities and endangering lives and property of the individuals involved in this accident.

well thank God for not killing you immediately when u refused to acknowledge the doer of it may your mercy of God be for the poster if this comment and us all

1 Like

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by Osashalom: 8:16am On Dec 19, 2020
Okpotud:
God Of Wonders I Saw This In Nsukka Yesterday Morning

Thank God the man and his son came out unhurt
Only God can do this!
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 8:17am On Dec 19, 2020
Faithful God.
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by Rotiix(m): 8:17am On Dec 19, 2020
Even at times when we are careless with our lives, God's mercies and grace still prevails. Thank U almighty Jesus for saving this man and giving him another chance!

1 Like

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by StanleyO22: 8:17am On Dec 19, 2020
Thank God for life
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by modsAREuselesss: 8:17am On Dec 19, 2020
NobleRace:

You're very ignorant, friend. God does not author evil, Satan is the wicked one. God is love, pure love. See His love in all His creations.
you my friend is an IDIOT

9 Likes

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by Basher8583: 8:17am On Dec 19, 2020
DSS1335:

Why such a sarcastic comment?
Is human life not worth more than those properties first?

Just Give glory to God for a life that came out of such horrendous accident

And why couldn't god just avert the disaster in the first place.

8 Likes

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by 001spice: 8:18am On Dec 19, 2020
All the glory be to Jesus christ
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by Basher8583: 8:18am On Dec 19, 2020
Abuventure:
I worship you lord

For creating a scene he could have simply prevented?

11 Likes

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by hybridblood07(m): 8:18am On Dec 19, 2020
Millions have died even with airbag. This is a result of God's protection. Wake up!
CilicMarin:
You should rather thank Science for the Airbag installed on the vehicle...

3 Likes

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by bravehost4u(m): 8:19am On Dec 19, 2020
HotPoundedYam:

I cannot believe I read this

1 Like

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by RedBlood01: 8:19am On Dec 19, 2020
HotPoundedYam:

Your mumu never do tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by Casper21: 8:19am On Dec 19, 2020
HotPoundedYam:

What is this one saying

1 Like

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident In Nsukka Yesterday Morning (Photos) by Heineken(m): 8:19am On Dec 19, 2020
Iku ti o ba pani, toba bo ni ni fila...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Graduate Poses With His Lexus Before Being Crushed To Death By Lorry.Graphic Pic / Two Snakes Crawling At My Backyard / Funny But Inspirational Quote I Saw On A Vehicle In Benin City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.