Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? (35664 Views)

12 Beautiful Photos Of The Nigerian Celebrity Who Allegedly Baths With Milk And / Don Jazzy Called Out As A Top Celebrity Who Services Abuja Big Men Intimately / I Can’t Date A Man Who Can't Buy Me A Car – Maame Yaa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by oliviacute(f): 9:04pm On Dec 18, 2020
1.Jaime lorente Denver of money heist

2.omah lay
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by Pimine: 9:06pm On Dec 18, 2020
GeneralPula:

Amandla..

I too like her myself.
Aswearugaaad

General, I see you like good things but I'm sorry I don't share. Find yourself another baby.
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by simplekalu88(m): 9:06pm On Dec 18, 2020
Yemi Alade

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by LOVELYSKINZNEW(f): 9:08pm On Dec 18, 2020
Badilstical:
Wait make Don jazzy catch for rihana matter
grin
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by futurerex: 9:12pm On Dec 18, 2020
Aisha Buha__
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by Kmartt(m): 9:14pm On Dec 18, 2020
Ruth Khadiri
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by Estellie: 9:17pm On Dec 18, 2020
Them plenty grin
Anthony Joshua
Jason Mamoa
Micheal Ealy
Idris Elba

I love me a big chocolatey man.
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by popizaino(m): 9:18pm On Dec 18, 2020
I love for Brown skin girls no be here

Local celebrity : Ini edo /salma mumini/Victoria kimani

Foreign celebrity : Beyonce
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by youngest85(m): 9:19pm On Dec 18, 2020
Gloria Bamiloye
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by Pearly255(f): 9:20pm On Dec 18, 2020
Anthony Joshua kiss

My forever crush

Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by CuteMike01(m): 9:20pm On Dec 18, 2020
Whitecoal711:
Which kind childish question be this
is this News?and is this worthy to make front page,nairaland to the Gallo
Did they force you to comment?

3 Likes

Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by Telegram234(m): 9:22pm On Dec 18, 2020
CalvinGaye:

Idiot, na ashawo u go choose.
Okpo.
cheesy shey she no.be human being again nii
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by stealmatic(m): 9:22pm On Dec 18, 2020
cadi B dat babe no b 4 here o
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by toolovely(m): 9:23pm On Dec 18, 2020
Me, Rita Dominic. I just love that babe die
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by Pearly255(f): 9:23pm On Dec 18, 2020
CuteMike01:

Did they force you to comment?

That stone enter gan grin

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by AptSpeaker(m): 9:30pm On Dec 18, 2020
1) The Bombshell Blonde, Marylin Monroe. Because her voice, grace and demeanor is so cool and gentle. She seemed to be a phleg. I love quiet ladies.

2) ScaJoe. Scarlett Johansson because she's beautiful and blonde and very talented. Black widow to the world.

4 Likes

Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by CuteMike01(m): 9:31pm On Dec 18, 2020
Pearly255:

That stone enter gan grin
Just keeping my thread honey wink
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by Cousin9999: 9:32pm On Dec 18, 2020
None honestly. I just don't find entertainers attractive in that way.
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by CuteMike01(m): 9:33pm On Dec 18, 2020
stealmatic:
cadi B dat babe no b 4 here o
Look like you want to lose your manhood grin
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by Almajirihunter(m): 9:33pm On Dec 18, 2020
Digmygold:

The original Kylie or the new, improved plastic Kylie? Which is it gon be bro? grin

The new one please bruv grin...i like what I see
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by pat077: 9:38pm On Dec 18, 2020
Yvonne Nelson cuz I have her medicine
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by engrchykae(m): 9:42pm On Dec 18, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...this bros op know better thing..my nigggeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....better material nor go kill you

Na Angelina jolie
I love them slim ....
Slim girls and their beauty is second to non
Their thigh that is slim enough not to choke their vaginal alone thereby preventing vaginal odour drives me crazy
When they are on leggings...damnnn...their camel toe is damnnn conspicuous and beautiful
so we are crushing on the same woman, Angel Jolie,her deep looks in maleficent,her athleticism in tomb raider,her resolve in Salt,Evelyn Salt .
I love that woman with all my heart
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by micxwell(m): 9:44pm On Dec 18, 2020
1)Tori Kelly
2)Taylor Swift
3)Morissette Amon
In no particular order. I just love their personality.

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by Jostoman: 9:46pm On Dec 18, 2020
goodmorning40:
Tonto dike
I like to give her some sense
you like awuf, anyway I will go for my friend eniola badmus because of her body, and pasuma because I like him so much.
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by KCNATH(m): 9:47pm On Dec 18, 2020
Taylor swift,Rihanna,Sia,kehlani,Ella mai.l,Cardi b
I love them all but I prefer Rihanna more coz she is so powerful and making blacks proud. She is the richest female musician in the world��

Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by Oshokalo: 9:55pm On Dec 18, 2020
who know this girl serayah for empire,anytime I see her he be like make I cum inside
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by Sleyanya1(m): 9:56pm On Dec 18, 2020
Amanda Seyfried

Cute and lovable

Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by GiZcorp: 10:01pm On Dec 18, 2020
Pls gimmme Linda Ikeji!!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by Noah94(m): 10:04pm On Dec 18, 2020
Jennifer Lopez (hot Momma) wink

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by Digmygold: 10:05pm On Dec 18, 2020
Almajirihunter:

The new one please bruv grin...i like what I see

Make some money and "buy" those assets from Turkey for your woman. Any woman can look like Kylie. She bought her new body and face. You are basically crushing on plastic. Lol.

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by Almajirihunter(m): 10:09pm On Dec 18, 2020
Digmygold:

Make some money and "buy" those assets from Turkey for your woman. Any woman can look like Kylie. She bought her new body and face. You are basically crushing on plastic. Lol.

Lol they all plastic now fam

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by offset67(m): 10:20pm On Dec 18, 2020
Rihanna my love, I fit die for that girl matter

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Olajumoke At The NIMC Enrolment Centre, UNILAG (photo) / Sola Ogudu: Wizkid’s First Baby Mama Bonds With Son, Boluwatife Balogun / Chika Ike Steps Out For Work In Adorable Dotted Outfits (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.