Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? (35651 Views)

12 Beautiful Photos Of The Nigerian Celebrity Who Allegedly Baths With Milk And / Don Jazzy Called Out As A Top Celebrity Who Services Abuja Big Men Intimately / I Can’t Date A Man Who Can't Buy Me A Car – Maame Yaa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by olowocj(m): 8:29pm On Dec 18, 2020
CuteMike01:

Well why?

I just like her.
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by olowocj(m): 8:29pm On Dec 18, 2020
sylve11:

be like you like men o............ shocked cool

You're talking in the nonsense
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by coco1992(f): 8:30pm On Dec 18, 2020
Damian marley. There's something sexy and mysterious about him �
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by gayman99: 8:30pm On Dec 18, 2020
CuteMike01:
If you ever had the opportunity to date a celebrity of your choice , who would that be and why? For me I would choose Arianna grande. That girl is too sweet. No blame me o. Na her type I dey like cool grin.

Over to you which celeb would you like to date?

Modified : Pls share your reasons along side your crushes to keep the vibe alive. By the way pictures speak louder than words. Thanks

Bobrisky.

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by olowocj(m): 8:30pm On Dec 18, 2020
gboye93:

Me n you go get problem

We no fit bro. There is love in sharing

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by certifiedvik(m): 8:30pm On Dec 18, 2020
Temi otedola,

Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by cassidy1996(m): 8:31pm On Dec 18, 2020
beyonce
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by Olatlaccon(m): 8:33pm On Dec 18, 2020
lemme read all the comments and choose celeb people no carry....I hate competition abeg...
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 18, 2020
Telegram234:
Mia khalifa cool
Person wey dey chop 3 dicks at once
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by brio1408: 8:35pm On Dec 18, 2020
Catherine Zeta Jones and Salma Hayek
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by brio1408: 8:36pm On Dec 18, 2020
coco1992:
Damian marley. There's something sexy and mysterious about him �
U get sharp eyes. His Mom was a former Miss World.
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by Pimine: 8:36pm On Dec 18, 2020
theFilmtric:

Do you know she's both bi-sexual and pan-sexual??

theFilmtricsay
Aswearugaaad

Yeah, you like who you like. Plus, she gon' be bringing all those extra girls home for some frequent threesomes. That's a big plus in my book.
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by Badilstical(m): 8:37pm On Dec 18, 2020
KCNATH:
Rihanna
Wait make Don jazzy catch for rihana matter

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by EbizNazy(m): 8:38pm On Dec 18, 2020
DJ cuppy anytime any day
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by Ay04z(m): 8:38pm On Dec 18, 2020
Nicki Minaj. I still dey vex for petty guy. Ifa cash himself grin
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by optimusprime2(m): 8:40pm On Dec 18, 2020
Ol boy na Cardi B cheesy
I Gbadu all those kolo babes like that grin
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by Amozever12: 8:40pm On Dec 18, 2020
Corazon Kwamboka
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by Oovi5(f): 8:42pm On Dec 18, 2020
ehix89:
hmmm...can I hit your inbox if you don't mind?
Alright...
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by Shafiualiyu88: 8:45pm On Dec 18, 2020
Tiwa Savage is the correct answer without any doubt! Because (1) she is beautiful (2) very friendly (3) she possesed every quality expected from a woman...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by Digmygold: 8:45pm On Dec 18, 2020
Almajirihunter:
Definitely Kylie Jenner grin

She’s more classy than all her sisters combined

The original Kylie or the new, improved plastic Kylie? Which is it gon be bro? grin
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:46pm On Dec 18, 2020
Jubril Buhari.
I would like to know how he sleeps at night
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by Starboytwo(m): 8:47pm On Dec 18, 2020
amedualiyu:

She is not available for you
I have said hello fee times tho.
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by Cbkugwulor66: 8:47pm On Dec 18, 2020
DJ cuppy
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by Risentouch(m): 8:48pm On Dec 18, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...this bros op know better thing..my nigggeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....better material nor go kill you

Na Angelina jolie
I love them slim ....
Slim girls and their beauty is second to non
Their thigh that is slim enough not to choke their vaginal alone thereby preventing vaginal odour drives me crazy
When they are on leggings...damnnn...their camel toe is damnnn conspicuous and beautiful

Wahala for who no get celebrity crush
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by Burgerlomo: 8:48pm On Dec 18, 2020
goodmorning40:
Tonto dike
I like to give her some sense

Go and listen to Fela Anikulapo trouble sleep yanga go wake am song before you make yah choice.
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by hk891: 8:49pm On Dec 18, 2020
Zzor:
Brian Okwara and Uti Nwachukwu
you no get taste o, use to rate you high before

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by shaklisco(m): 8:53pm On Dec 18, 2020
iya gbonke,anyday anytime.
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by favour5901(m): 8:53pm On Dec 18, 2020
I'll go for Rihana

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by milkyworld(m): 8:56pm On Dec 18, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...this bros op know better thing..my nigggeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....better material nor go kill you

Na Angelina jolie
I love them slim ....
Slim girls and their beauty is second to non
Their thigh that is slim enough not to choke their vaginal alone thereby preventing vaginal odour drives me crazy
When they are on leggings...damnnn...their camel toe is damnnn conspicuous and beautiful

Professor of sexology and romance!
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by fabsyl(m): 8:56pm On Dec 18, 2020
Victoria cakes or Cherokee d ass bc I am an arsenal fan
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by GeneralPula: 8:57pm On Dec 18, 2020
Pimine:
Aswearugaaad

Ain't no girl gon' hold me down like Amandla Stenberg. Been crushing since I watched Everything Everything.
I may be too bad for her but if she says yes, ama make every effort to change.

Ama be a star soon so y'all ladies start booking space o cos I'm fineee. grin

Hmm... On a second thought, if Yara Shahidi chases me long and hard enough, I just might break my first promise. Don't bet on it, though.

Amandla..

I too like her myself.
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by nnadychuks(m): 8:57pm On Dec 18, 2020
Dualipa

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Association Of Entertainment Practitioners Lend Support To Empress Njamah / Timi Dakolo Slams Abuja Pastor Who Sleeps With Virgin Teenage Girls / Funny Pictures Of Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.