Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,803 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? - Celebrities (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? (35652 Views)

12 Beautiful Photos Of The Nigerian Celebrity Who Allegedly Baths With Milk And / Don Jazzy Called Out As A Top Celebrity Who Services Abuja Big Men Intimately / I Can’t Date A Man Who Can't Buy Me A Car – Maame Yaa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by Humanoid01(m): 12:17am On Dec 19, 2020
mywells:
Shontelle,reasons best known to me.
She's so beautiful and seems easygoing. Love her song "impossible" .
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by atoje(m): 12:24am On Dec 19, 2020
Simi grin
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by bellenornor(f): 12:24am On Dec 19, 2020
Tyler Perry
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by nnemmpi(m): 12:46am On Dec 19, 2020
Bimbo oshin
Mercy Johnson
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by Controller360: 12:55am On Dec 19, 2020
Dj cuppy!!!
Make I suck billionaire pikin bobby grin
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by Scalet: 1:25am On Dec 19, 2020
Regina daniels
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by Nobody: 1:25am On Dec 19, 2020
For Nigeria - Beverly Osu or Nengi or Cee C

Yankee - Erykah Badu or Alicia keys

I go knack them raw
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by Happy2020: 1:44am On Dec 19, 2020
NONE! I’ll take my man over any celebrity grin
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by Nobody: 2:53am On Dec 19, 2020
CuteMike01:
If you ever had the opportunity to date a celebrity of your choice , who would that be and why? For me I would choose Arianna grande. That girl is too sweet. No blame me o. Na her type I dey like cool grin.

Over to you which celeb would you like to date?

Modified : Pls share your reasons along side your crushes to keep the vibe alive. By the way pictures speak louder than words. Thanks
Beverly Naya, Amandla Sternberg, baba them plenty. insought I no fit date any.
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by focus7: 2:57am On Dec 19, 2020
Lucy Donald
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by Hayfield26: 3:10am On Dec 19, 2020
KEHINDE Bankole

CuteMike01:
If you e kissver had the opportunity to date a celebrity of your choice , who would that be and why? For me I would choose Arianna grande. That girl is too sweet. No blame me o. Na her type I dey like cool grin.

Modified : Pls share your reasons along side your crushes to keep the vibe alive. By the way pictures speak louder than words. Thanks
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by Comedian2019: 3:14am On Dec 19, 2020
makeherscream:
she is a celebrity grin
Where does she stay?
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by SweetCunt97(f): 3:41am On Dec 19, 2020
ChangedMan1999:

Check DMX and Jarule there voices are deep
DMX is Freaking Broke and mentally unsound, jarule dey copy DMX.

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by SweetCunt97(f): 3:44am On Dec 19, 2020
PopSmoke:

I dey here oo
wooooooo
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by Dera25(m): 4:52am On Dec 19, 2020
Mercy Johnson Okojie, naturally I love her
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by Mrscarter(f): 4:56am On Dec 19, 2020
CuteMike01:
If you ever had the opportunity to date a celebrity of your choice , who would that be and why? For me I would choose Arianna grande. That girl is too sweet. No blame me o. Na her type I dey like cool grin.

Asap rockygrin
Na that boy be fiiiiiinegrin

Maybe Alex hõgh Andersen, Ivar the boneless in Vikings lol he's cute.
If I were a man I'd choose Australian actress Pheobe Tonkin who was in vampire diaries kiss

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by Mrscarter(f): 4:58am On Dec 19, 2020
CuteMike01:

You want to cheat between those two guys abi?

Hahaha
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by Mrscarter(f): 5:02am On Dec 19, 2020
happney65:
Yemi Alade..I will bang her and even bang her raw.If I perish,I perish..

grin
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by folhenrry4flizzy(m): 5:07am On Dec 19, 2020
CuteMike01:

Me: Tiwa Savage
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by Digmygold: 5:22am On Dec 19, 2020
Almajirihunter:

Lol they all plastic now fam

cheesy
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by Digmygold: 5:23am On Dec 19, 2020
Almajirihunter:

Lol they all plastic now fam

cheesy
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by Awarah: 6:07am On Dec 19, 2020
i will take Chika Ike over and over again. i like almost everything about her
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by Laideabdulahi: 6:33am On Dec 19, 2020
Date - Gabriel Union
Fu k - Nicki, Offsets GF, and ... Will come. Back for more list if you request

Marry -
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by makeherscream(m): 7:15am On Dec 19, 2020
Comedian2019:

Where does she stay?
America
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by ChangedMan1999(m): 7:37am On Dec 19, 2020
SweetCunt97:
DMX is Freaking Broke and mentally unsound, jarule dey copy DMX.

So u know these people.

U must to be an American rap fan.
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by SweetCunt97(f): 8:39am On Dec 19, 2020
ChangedMan1999:

So u know these people.

U must to be an American rap fan.
Yes I am.

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 19, 2020
Kaitlyn denver.
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by Bashnigga(m): 9:22am On Dec 19, 2020
H.E.R
Parveen Kaur
Naija - Beverly Naya or Lota Chukwu

Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by LoudLord(m): 9:30am On Dec 19, 2020
#CuppyDat

Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by Topmaike007(m): 9:38am On Dec 19, 2020
Adunni ade, I so much like her anytime any day she will always be my crush even if I get opportunity I go marry her...
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by Comedian2019: 9:58am On Dec 19, 2020
makeherscream:
America
You get her contact?
Re: If You Were To Date A Celebrity, Who Would That Be? by chisyluvly: 10:08am On Dec 19, 2020
Ken Eric's,he is cute

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Funny Pictures Of Celebrities / Moyo Lawal Shares Makeup Free Photo / Ini Edo Looks Curvy In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.