Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex (76014 Views)

Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation / Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape / My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by lkillbrokehoes: 12:10pm On Dec 19, 2020
sapphiere:
Some ladies are embarrassing.
Including you

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by humilitypays(m): 12:10pm On Dec 19, 2020
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Water is wet!

I speak as an outsider
cheesy
Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by Tapout(m): 12:10pm On Dec 19, 2020
SmartyPants:
I'm not a fan of silly women like these but what he did is a close relative to rape.

Rape is to obtain sex without consent. To obtain sex on the basis of payment and thereafter to default in payment is to vitiated the consent.

It's as close to rape as fraud is to theft.

Stop trying to sound smart Oga, call it breach of agreement, fraud, theft, whatever...but this absolutely has nothing to do with rape. Na una dey cause unnecessary wahala for this country. She already gave her consent on the condition of being paid, that which he didn't fulfill.

8 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by alllivesmatter(m): 12:10pm On Dec 19, 2020
Chii59:
Foolish girls like this make genuine rape victims look like liars.

You see the negative ripple of condoning such acts of stupidity by unworthy and greedy Girls?
Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by Camelot65: 12:11pm On Dec 19, 2020
BRATISLAVA:

Instead of him to pay up he's releasing her nudes?
Is a false rape allegation the solution or the right way to let him pay up?

False rape allegation ooo, do you how grave that is?
Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by JeffDWalter: 12:11pm On Dec 19, 2020
SmartyPants:

Which is why, you will notice that I never said that she has a legal argument.

But you would agree with me that if prostitution was legal she would have a strong case for fraud. Hence, viewed through the objective lense of right and wrong, what he did was wrong and is akin to fraud, which if true, amounts to obtaining without proper consent, which would be rape.

You are talking about morality, whereas, the whole saga reeks of immortality; from sex in a hotel, to having sex with a man, not yet your husband. She has no moral standing to enjoy moral backing, that again leads us to "You can't build something on nothing ".

The right thing would've been to walk into a police station and officially document her case, that is if she had a case in the first place. Instead, she resorted to blackmail, to accrue public sympathy.

She could be charged with slander, blackmail and false accusations of rape and could be sentenced for nothing less that four (4) years if the man decides to press charges.
Like I said, Law is law, law is not emotions.

7 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by LordOfTheGame: 12:11pm On Dec 19, 2020
Celebrities and ashawo work is like 5&6
Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by flokii: 12:11pm On Dec 19, 2020
Most of the female yeyebrities some of you follow upandan on SM are 0loshos.. how much do they make from music or acting to live flamboyant lives if not pr0stitution?

I once said it here that a time will come when 0loshos will start accusing customers of rape should any argument arise on money or feelings. Mumu legends fvcking 0loshos upandan.. continue!
Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 19, 2020
sapphiere:
The guy is fake.
And the girl? Or you are just pained that the girl has been shamed? I thought you feminists were really pained about the 'rape'

1 Like

Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by luminouz(m): 12:14pm On Dec 19, 2020
BRATISLAVA:
Hi

Seems you have never heard of a verbal contract. She can argue that she's not a prostitute and just a girl he promised money to in exchange for sex.

Your last line has said it all. Which court of law in Nigeria go agree to that na?

Then,the issue of falsely accusing him of rape nko?

She loses this on all fronts. I know you were hoping she was really raped so at least she could get justice but see how tough it will be to believe rape cases from now on.

The fact that you seem not to even bother about that is more worrisome

1 Like

Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by alllivesmatter(m): 12:15pm On Dec 19, 2020
jaydeevaa:

sometimes I am ashamed of being a lady...things like these make men think we ladies are all the same

Na the problem be that and it's passing down a negative trend amongst girls that are only growing up.

I tried chatting a couple of them up and they wouldn't hesitate about complaining about a thing or two. The moment they realise youre not going to ask for their account details, they completely avoid you and start acting up...Imagine such mentality. They probably learn such unwholesome habits from girls like the one above who is accusing a guy of rape because He reneged on the promise he made. Can anyone imagine that?

3 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by Camelot65: 12:15pm On Dec 19, 2020
Praktikals:
So true. But the girl really suffered. She travelled to Abuja, booked a room for over #100k, only for her to get a fake alert.
The guy should be dealt with, quite alright but using a false rape allegation against him is just not it.. where's the correlation?

She doesn't even know what she's done to genuine rape victims

1 Like

Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by SMBH: 12:15pm On Dec 19, 2020
seanwilliam:
u don high ode grin grin

Lol... Na true na
Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by flokii: 12:17pm On Dec 19, 2020
Camelot65:

Any lady that can falsely accuse someone of rape deserves death.

Such level of evil that can ruin a man and his home must not be tolerated in any way.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by Farid24224(m): 12:17pm On Dec 19, 2020
Beverlyjean:

So if I have sex with u cos u drive a Bentley that u told me was yours and later found out that that car belongs to ur friend, I should claim rape ?? Think b4 u post
Correct question!!
Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by eLcastro(m): 12:18pm On Dec 19, 2020
SmartyPants:

I don't see how this relates to my analysis.

Did I say she should go to court?

I am pointing out that he took advantage of the woman which is a close relative to rape.

Is it not?
you the one confusing yourself....at best it's fraud not rape.
Rape and fraud are 2 different things...right.?
Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 19, 2020
Prostitute requesting for payment after sex makes fp. This is not my nairaland
Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by BRATISLAVA: 12:19pm On Dec 19, 2020
luminouz:

Your last line has said it all. Which court of law in Nigeria go agree to that na?

Then,the issue of falsely accusing him of rape nko?

She loses this on all fronts. I know you were hoping she was really raped so at least she could get justice but see how tough it will be to believe rape cases from now on.

The fact that you seem not to even bother about that is more worrisome

We wouldn't be having this discussion if the man had kept to his side of the bargain. But no. He knew there will be men to support him so he cannot be held accountable for anything he does, even when he should be.
Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by Praktikals(m): 12:19pm On Dec 19, 2020
Camelot65:
The guy should be dealt with, quite alright but using a false rape allegation against him is just not it.. where's the correlation?

She doesn't even know what she's done to genuine rape victims
Mad woman jam mad doctor

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by BRATISLAVA: 12:20pm On Dec 19, 2020
Camelot65:

Is releasing her nudes the solution to the allegation of him not paying up?

Releasing nudes oooo, do you know how grave that is?
Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by Vitalist(m): 12:20pm On Dec 19, 2020
Ishilove:
Dr Alaska is an idiot himself and his cup is full. Go to Ubi Franklin's IG page and see women testifying to either rape or being cheated by this useless man

The question then is, why do women continue to go to this same man if he is that bad?
The answer is that he is not that bad. They are looking for a means get him to solve all their financial problems at once or are disappointed that he didn't solve them so they thought it wise to punish him for that.
Those accusations should not be taken seriously by any right thinking person bearing in mind that women have in the past falsely accused Donald Trump, Joe Biden, Christiano Ronaldo, Messi, Neymar and many other highly successful men, of rape

3 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by SmartyPants(m): 12:21pm On Dec 19, 2020
Tapout:

Stop trying to sound smart Oga, call it breach of agreement, fraud, theft, whatever...but this absolutely has nothing to do with rape. Na una dey cause unnecessary wahala for this country. She already gave her consent on the condition of being paid, that which he didn't fulfill.

Lol. If you agree that it is fraud/theft then you cannot reasonably dissociate the act from rape. Fraud and theft do not occur with consent. It is therefore highly illogical to argue that fraudulent sex was consensual.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] / Lady Lured With Fake Italian Job Ends Up In Ritualists’ Den In Ondo, Impregnated / Paedophile Woman Who Filmed Herself Having Sex In Front Of Kids Is Jailed (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.