Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,815 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex (76012 Views)

Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation / Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape / My Wife Used To Beat Me Up - Man Opens Up (Leaked Chat) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:34pm On Dec 19, 2020
sapphiere:
There's a video showing the man admitting to an agreement of such. That video is evidence.
Law is sweet, though am not a lawyer but I know for sure that if the man pay up now and claim he tried paying after the act but network problem didn't let it go Tru, then there will not be any ground to still accuse him of breech of contract
Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by BizBayo: 12:34pm On Dec 19, 2020
SimplyFacts:
Which kind definition be this?

I think you & sapphiere are too strong. Make I no say another thing. She, too, dey talk as if na her computer shop dem com do the written agreement

I laughed at that definition. The person was try their best to make sense but sense no gree for am grin

1 Like

Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by LastProphet: 12:35pm On Dec 19, 2020
sapphiere:
The guy is fake.

The guy is from the 'smart' tribe na so what do you expect? They always have to play smart even where it ends up as foolishness. He's more useless than the girl because his word now means nothing, slowpoke
Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by abbasajao(m): 12:35pm On Dec 19, 2020
sapphiere:
And the man too sued for breaching a contract.

Unwritten contract. It has no weight.
Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by emperorshaokahn(m): 12:36pm On Dec 19, 2020
SmartyPants:

Hence my use of similie...a close relative of something is not the same as being that same thing.
dude you are so freaking dumb,fraud and rape related?,maybe in your village?.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by Hassanmaye(m): 12:36pm On Dec 19, 2020
Bettykeys:
She is truly Olosho looking for a maga but never knew she would end up as maga

That thing use to pain truly especially d way that guy was emphasizing on the sweetness of d toto grin

He really drilled d toto mercilessly.

That part pain me too
Wickedness cheesy grin
Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by seguno2: 12:36pm On Dec 19, 2020
Zzor:
What a shame,shior.The way people are having sex up and down, is it no longer a sin?

The way people are advertising their nyansh upandan in their profile picture, is it no longer a sin
Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by Hassanmaye(m): 12:37pm On Dec 19, 2020
fergie001:
"Your Toto too sweet, I don't want to lose it" - Alaska Obi (Dec 2020)
grin grin
Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by atanda247: 12:37pm On Dec 19, 2020
Aata-Obo jeun, shameless lady.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 19, 2020
FuckThaMod:

U go be ashewo. No two ways about that..
For you to be comfortable over a man loosing his life becos he didn't pay for pussy which is meant to be free!
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc mynd44
Cc Seun
Rule 2
Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by OmoAkin85: 12:39pm On Dec 19, 2020
paying money to dis girls for sex na scam.when we both enjoy our self..she even get luck collect 100k. d guy too nice
try am with me shi shi you no go collect, 2 seconds I don discharge

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by atanda247: 12:39pm On Dec 19, 2020
Healthquest:
Lol fp
The guy even take video join...
Dat guy too smart... E finish d idiot once n for all.. Ashawo
Imagine the threat from the shameless lady , who come lose now?
Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 19, 2020
BadBradley:
olosho. Thief! Criminal.
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc mynd44
Cc Seun
Rule 2
Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by luminouz(m): 12:39pm On Dec 19, 2020
BRATISLAVA:

We wouldn't be having this discussion if the man had kept to his side of the bargain. But no. He knew there will be men to support him so he cannot be held accountable for anything he does, even when he should be.

Stop being emotional..Be logical.
So she couldn't call him out for fuqin her and not paying? But she instead decided to use the rape route? Whatever happened to the truth....

Or the truth doesnt matter anymore? Who will believe her now?

1 Like

Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by Canada2021: 12:40pm On Dec 19, 2020
sapphiere:
you cannot sue the man and win.In the eyes of the law, you cannot enforce an illegal contract e.g prostitution in Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 19, 2020
abbasajao:

Unwritten contract. It has no weight.
It only has no weight if there's no proof.
Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by SmartyPants(m): 12:40pm On Dec 19, 2020
emperorshaokahn:
dude you are so freaking dumb,fraud and rape related?,maybe in your village?.

Lol. Don't worry your little head with this... It's not for you
Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 19, 2020
efficiencie:

Verbal evidence is nothing ma. This is just a case of lying and lying is not a crime in our constitution. If not, 99% of Nigerians would be in prison now.
video proof is nothing? I give up on you.
Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by Ray07(m): 12:42pm On Dec 19, 2020
Kyase:

No go cast your prediction, see wetin you dey do here.... grin

The picture of the toto or .........
grin grin grin
Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by AFONJACOW(m): 12:42pm On Dec 19, 2020
He is not a real man and I don't know why girls fall for this kind of people... Is it because he told u he is a doctor ? We have so many doctors nah, native doctors , quack doctors, doctors from pit of hell etc... I love to respect agreement, if you agree to pay for the sex why not honour the agreement instead of sending fake alerts, look immature from my own view.. simp forming wetin I no know

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by FashionCookie(f): 12:43pm On Dec 19, 2020
fergie001:
"Your Toto too sweet, I don't want to lose it" - Alaska Obi (Dec 2020)

Hahahahahahahahah...Una no good for this forum

1 Like

Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by mascot345: 12:43pm On Dec 19, 2020
400billionman:
Both of them are clout chasers.

The guy and girl are both liars. He came online to claim he gave her N100k remaining N100k.

Who pays olosho N200k in Abuja ? Abuja olosho cheap reach N2k.

He didn't pay that girl at all. That's why the lady is acting hysterical.

I watched the video,,, the guy said at last that he didn't pay her a dime. He admitted that he didn't pay anything.. The babe was so pained.

3 Likes

Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by jimyjames(m): 12:44pm On Dec 19, 2020
sapphiere:
Can she provide papers of the contract in court with the man's signature on it?
Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by emperorshaokahn(m): 12:44pm On Dec 19, 2020
SmartyPants:

Lol. Don't worry your little head with this... It's not for you
in trying to sound all woke and smart,you ended up looking stupid and slow,i would have avoided your obvious crap if i did not have a history with law,politics and economics,stop disgracing yourself,simp.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 19, 2020
We know them yeyebrities, always hoeing around. This one na upcoming yeyebrity olosho and she done dey bill high meaning she won't go far in the business. This public show will drive away potential customers because we men don't like drama.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by seguno2: 12:45pm On Dec 19, 2020
nanauju:
Some ladies dey fall other babes hand sha.

By the way sex business has its own risk like other businesses. You may gain all today and lose all tomorrow. Just count your loses and move on. If he didn't pay you completely after sex, collect the one you see, get angry if you like, but make sure you restrategize next time so you don't have same issues. This rule applies for all businesses.

The one thing the society won't take from you is if accuse someone of rape because he didn't pay you enough money for the sexual business you both had. No, we won't take that rubbish, lest people start taking the actual rape victims less seriously.
If you are not happy with the amount he gave you, why don't you go do a more dignifying business and earn what will make you happy.

Rubbish

Your words are sweet like honey tongue kiss

1 Like

Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by josite: 12:45pm On Dec 19, 2020
sapphiere:

The position of the law is that if this contract is an illegal one e.g prostitution in nigeria,parties cannot expect the court to assist them in their illegalities ,the parties are said to be in pari delicto.so it is more or less a fight between robbers as to the sharing of the loot in a way and if one of the robbers get shortchanged he should just lick his wound carefully.this girl deserves being taught a bitter lesson.it is clear this is not rape but failure to pay balance for a transactional sex.she could as well come to social media to say it as it really is rather than cry rape.the guy too deserves being investigated,in my own view.
Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by Hassanmaye(m): 12:45pm On Dec 19, 2020
Samakus:
And the the idiot was even trying to fake a cry too. She looks like my ex. Just more bleached up cheesy
Lol that's the manipulation they use on men, lol but the guy keep the record of everything, even me I save everything on my drive
Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by bekpo(m): 12:46pm On Dec 19, 2020
sapphiere:

What contract? There's no valid contract from a based contract!
Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 19, 2020
jimyjames:

Can she provide papers of the contract in court with the man's signature on it?
There's a video agreement
Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by SmartyPants(m): 12:46pm On Dec 19, 2020
emperorshaokahn:
in trying to sound all woke and smart,you ended up looking stupid and slow,i would have avoided your obvious crap if i did not have a history with law,politics and economics,stop disgracing yourself,simp.

grin no be fight na... I said its not meant for you. You don't seem to posses the intellectual tools nor disposition so for your own mental health Oya move on
Re: Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex by BabylonCruise(m): 12:48pm On Dec 19, 2020
sapphiere:
Which Contract.....Did you sign the witness Column�

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] / Lady Lured With Fake Italian Job Ends Up In Ritualists’ Den In Ondo, Impregnated / Paedophile Woman Who Filmed Herself Having Sex In Front Of Kids Is Jailed (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.