Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 - Travel (128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 (863144 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (736) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Qcanvs38mimi: 6:14am On Jan 16, 2021
I just got BVL! Waiting for ppr

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Oluwaseyitanfun(f): 6:44am On Jan 16, 2021
Hello Frank, I sent you an email message, can you please kindly respond?

Thanks, as I'm looking forward to you replying.
Frankrobbn1:

You've a degree in Biochemistry and when pursuing your NYSC program, you intend to work for a food company. I will best prefer you to stick to Biotechnology other than Food Technology considering that it's directly relevant to your first degree which shows an academic progression.

It will end in praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Inestimable61: 6:53am On Jan 16, 2021
Qcanvs38mimi:

Congratulations. Can you share your timeline?

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by deommanuel: 7:20am On Jan 16, 2021
Qcanvs38mimi:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Can't wait to get the ultimate love letter cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Rootiab: 7:35am On Jan 16, 2021
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Lekiboboe: 7:36am On Jan 16, 2021
Frankrobbn1:

What a great IELTS score to becoming a Permanent Resident of Canada. If i may ask, Do you've two or more degrees and working experience in any particular NOC? You can check your current CRS score to know if you qualify for the Express Entry Program. You can even be in the EE pool at same time pursuing your study permit. PR is much more better to study permit because you will have to pay lesser for tuition fees and medical insurance is available for free.

It will end in praise.
Hi Frankrobbn1,

Happy new year to you, trust you are doing great?

About this EE, can someone use Work Experience of Two Different NOC to enter the pool or it's strictly One NOC

E.g

Combination of the two Work Experience below

Air Traffic Controller - 1 year Work Experience
Retail Manager - 1 year Work Experience

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by silvamania: 7:47am On Jan 16, 2021
Lekiboboe:

Hi Frankrobbn1,

Happy new year to you, trust you are doing great?

About this EE, can someone use Work Experience of Two Different NOC to enter the pool or it's strictly One NOC

E.g

Combination of the two Work Experience below

Air Traffic Controller - 1 year Work Experience
Retail Manager - 1 year Work Experience

Thanks.

I think it’s just primary NOC that counts for federal express entry but you can have multiple NOC for points too but the primary NOC is the only one that counts for express entry

But I think you can back them up with good employment letter and the key is to choose close NOCs

My opinion though
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Lekiboboe: 7:51am On Jan 16, 2021
silvamania:

I think it’s just primary NOC that counts for federal express entry but you can have multiple NOC for points too but the primary NOC is the only one that counts for express entry

But I think you can back them up with good employment letter and the key is to choose close NOCs

My opinion though
Ok,

Thanks for enlightenment
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by TradeSunMoore: 7:56am On Jan 16, 2021
mictaby:
Please oooo, what is going on?! I applied for the study permit since November, and they responded in December 8, that I should provide mybankstatement and IELTS, and if I didn’t submit after 30 days they would proceed the normal way. January 8 expired the 30days ultimatum, but whenever I check my profile on the immigration platform, the status is still showing “your action is required”....and it has been like that since that time they asked for IELTS...is this normal? Who is also in this same shoes abeg, I don’t know what to do.

Same here since December 25th.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Inestimable61: 8:13am On Jan 16, 2021
I don’t know what to do . Everyday I wake up expecting a positive message from IRCC yet nothing. Submitted since October. NSE message 25th November, submited NSE requirement since December 3rd. Eligibility review since 5th and since then no response from IRCC. The wait and suspense is draining.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by awys: 8:19am On Jan 16, 2021
Inestimable61:
I don’t know what to do . Everyday I wake up expecting a positive message from IRCC yet nothing. Submitted since October. NSE message 25th November, submited NSE requirement since December 3rd. Eligibility review since 5th and since then no response from IRCC. The wait and suspense is draining.
When are you resuming? same here!!!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Elizdee: 8:31am On Jan 16, 2021
Elizdee:

Hello everyone.

Please my medical appointment is on Tuesday but my agent has gone ahead sending my passport today. Hope this won't affect me in any way. I am yet to do my medical test but embassy don receive passport. This a because I got my passport request a day before medical request .Please help me. I hope i’m on a safe side.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Inestimable61: 8:33am On Jan 16, 2021
awys:

When are you resuming? same here!!!

Resuming on Monday

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Mobi22: 8:36am On Jan 16, 2021
Inestimable61:

And you shall get that positive response... Amen
We really don't understand high commission.. even after submitting your NSE documents...
just enjoy your sleep and take your mind off it.. I understand the tension and know it's difficult but try
When your Love letter would drop you won't even know

It will surely end in praise.

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by awys: 8:45am On Jan 16, 2021
Inestimable61:

Resuming on Monday
Oh wow it's close they are attending to applicants resuming in January at the moment so they would surely drop the positive response by his grace if by Monday no response you can send a cool and gentle reminder on your resumption date
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Inestimable61: 8:56am On Jan 16, 2021
awys:

Oh wow it's close they are attending to applicants resuming in January at the moment so they would surely drop the positive response by his grace if by Monday no response you can send a cool and gentle reminder on your resumption date

How do I do that please ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Wifefo88: 8:56am On Jan 16, 2021
Hello guys......Please am filling the family information form IMM5645e..,will I print it out and sign or just leave the signature place blank??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Dave1860: 9:20am On Jan 16, 2021
What God can't do doesn't exist... I just joined this forum two weeks back and with all the encouragement and knowledge I gathered from here, I am grateful to everyone one. I did my application by myself and placed everything to God in prayer trusting He never fails. HE DIDNT FAIL ME grin.
See below image of my TL.. I just got my ORIGINAL PASSPORT REQUEST this early morning.
Thanks alot guys for the knowledge shared on this platform.. looking forward to learning more from everyone.

29 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by awys: 9:22am On Jan 16, 2021
Inestimable61:

How do I do that please ?
Raise a webform to Nairobi,all China offices, Newyork, London,Accra offices those are the key offices then send mails to these mails below as a gentle reminder for your resumption and update on your application

ganzu-immigration@international.gc.ca
pretoria-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
newyork-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
delhi-immigration@international.gc.ca
nrobi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
nairobi@international.gc.ca
nrobi-immigration@international.gc.ca
accraimmigration@international.gc.ca
ldnimmigration@international.gc.ca
london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
abu-dhabi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
lagos.immigration@international.gc.ca
abuja@international.gc.ca
lagos@international.gc.ca
ankara-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by mcobex: 9:23am On Jan 16, 2021
@Elizdee You have nothing to worry about, just go and do your medical and send the payment slip to IRCC on the same day (because it will take the clinic about 3 days to send the result to IRCC ).
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by awys: 9:25am On Jan 16, 2021
Dave1860:
What God can't do doesn't exist... I just joined this forum two weeks back and with all the encouragement and knowledge I gathered from here, I am grateful to everyone one. I did my application by myself and placed everything to God in prayer trusting He never fails. HE DIDNT FAIL ME grin.
See below image of my TL.. I just got my ORIGINAL PASSPORT REQUEST this early morning.
Thanks alot guys for the knowledge shared on this platform.. looking forward to learning more from everyone.
Oh wow congrats bro and you were saying it's passed the 20days NSE days were you sending mails to them and are you resuming this January too.I key into this testimony ooo

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by olasubomy: 9:27am On Jan 16, 2021
Wifefo88:
Hello guys......Please am filling the family information form IMM5645e..,will I print it out and sign or just leave the signature place blank??

You can date it and validate the form,leave the signature field blank, you will still have to sign with your full name at the point of submitting your application.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by olasubomy: 9:29am On Jan 16, 2021
Dave1860:

Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Dave1860: 9:32am On Jan 16, 2021
awys:

Oh wow congrats bro and you were saying it's passed the 20days NSE days were you sending mails to them and are you resuming this January too.I key into this testimony ooo
I resumed September last year. Graduate studies at the university of Alberta
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Qcanvs38mimi: 9:32am On Jan 16, 2021
Dave1860:
Congratulations! Looking forward to my ppr. I received my bvl today.
God is great

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Inestimable61: 9:40am On Jan 16, 2021
Dave1860:

Congratulations. did you do upfront medical or you got medical request?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Inestimable61: 9:41am On Jan 16, 2021
awys:

Raise a webform to Nairobi,all China offices, Newyork, London,Accra offices those are the key offices then send mails to these mails below as a gentle reminder for your resumption and update on your application

ganzu-immigration@international.gc.ca
pretoria-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
newyork-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
delhi-immigration@international.gc.ca
nrobi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
nairobi@international.gc.ca
nrobi-immigration@international.gc.ca
accraimmigration@international.gc.ca
ldnimmigration@international.gc.ca
london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
abu-dhabi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
lagos.immigration@international.gc.ca
abuja@international.gc.ca
lagos@international.gc.ca
ankara-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

Okay . I will do just that . Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by deommanuel: 9:48am On Jan 16, 2021
Dave1860:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I remember seeing your posts a while back.

IT HAS ENDED IN PRAISES

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Yteem: 10:03am On Jan 16, 2021
Dave1860:

Good news all around. Congratulations to you. All the best as you forge ahead.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Dave1860: 10:05am On Jan 16, 2021
Inestimable61:

Congratulations. did you do upfront medical or you got medical request?
Upfront medical

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by samsonkjohn: 10:19am On Jan 16, 2021
I want to make an enquiry concerning foreign Marriage.
Firstly i have applied for a student visa twice, and i was refused just yesterday with reasons that i dont have travel history, no proof of family tiers that i will return back after the study and my finances is low.
I have a fiancee in Canada she already has her PR which she got through assylm. Its been almost 4years she got her PR, she is currently working over there and doing very well for herself. The only problem we are having is that she cant come to Nigeria for now ao we could get married, until she has her full citizenship. That was why i have been trying to apply for Student visa so when i get there we can marry and she can file for me.

We have been dating for over 6years.

Now we both intended to get married in a neighboring country like Ghana or Benin republic or any other african country because as an assylm immigrant you cant come back to your country until you are a full canadian citizen

My question is that can one do a foreign Marriage (court or registry) in a country they are not from?

If yes , what are the necessary requirements?

Will it be acceptable if she wants to use the document to file for a spouse visa?

I would also appreciate any other alternatives that can help. So as to meet with my partner. We were able to meet just once for one week in Mauritius in 2018, Since she left Nigeria in 2017.

I will really appreciate any opinions, suggestions and advice from the gurus in the house.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (736)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.