Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 - Travel (444) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 (880988 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) ... (736) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by sleekcheek: 7:53pm On Mar 26, 2021
So this is how u people that have received passport request feel when u visit Nairaland, this feeling is too sweet o grin I wish it for every other hopeful applicant here, it shall end in praise!!!

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by ozone00001(m): 7:53pm On Mar 26, 2021
jizzle01:

yes i did. and also medical request.

1. When did you get you medical request?
2. When did you apply?
3. When did you get nse request?
4. When did you submit nse?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by TANTUMERGO007(m): 8:03pm On Mar 26, 2021
sleekcheek:
So this is how u people that have received passport request feel when u visit Nairaland, this feeling is too sweet o grin I wish it for every other hopeful applicant here, it shall end in praise!!!
Did you write IELTS and if no how did you go about it
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Squirrel01: 8:20pm On Mar 26, 2021
Squirrel01:
Good day all, please when do one send his or her transcript? during application process or after ?I'm talking about admission process,Cost of sending transcript is on the high side in my school. And they won't give you the unofficial copy.please advise

Please I need advise.thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Foski01: 8:21pm On Mar 26, 2021
Good evening gurus and all,

Attached is a snapshot. Ever since the 8th Feb, confirming my submission for study permit, since I didn't submit documents for my application to follow the NSE route, its been showing action required as seen the picture.

Ever since then (8th feb) there has been no update.
Pls what could be wrong.

Thanks for your anticipated reply.

Background check and eligibility still ongoing

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by quinstershaw: 8:21pm On Mar 26, 2021
Squirrel01:

Please I need advise.thank you.

What school? I am aware McMaster does this
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by chy73(f): 8:28pm On Mar 26, 2021
Hi guys, keep question if as a single parent I apply for Canada study visa, will the visa cover my child as well?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Rootiab: 8:37pm On Mar 26, 2021
Foski01:
Good evening gurus and all,

Attached is a snapshot. Ever since the 8th Feb, confirming my submission for study permit, since I didn't submit documents for my application to follow the NSE route, its been showing action required as seen the picture.

Ever since then (8th feb) there has been no update.
Pls what could be wrong.

Thanks for your anticipated reply.

Background check and eligibility still ongoing
just give it time
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Thaiy(m): 8:37pm On Mar 26, 2021
TANTUMERGO007:

Had a friend that did his, he wasn't asked to write IELTS. He did biometrics same day he submitted his passport. That's the reason I'm asking...

Your friend's application was processed via the normal route, here the normal processing time is used to work on his application. The NSE has a shorter processing time compared to the normal route, hence, some people want their applications processed by NSE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by RELAN2446(m): 8:39pm On Mar 26, 2021
sleekcheek:
Sure, message me on Monday

where should i message you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Aissy: 8:44pm On Mar 26, 2021
Good evening house
Please so I have a little issue, today was the deadline for my NSE documents submission and I was only able to upload my IELTS because my dad couldn’t do that MBS certificate because they said he doesn’t do mobile banking. Now here is the issue I was hoping I could send his bank statement directly from my account by Monday? Also he has two accounts with that bank but the one with my funds has only be running for 6months because he transferred money from fixed deposit and created that account just for it, so please how do I go about all these ? Please I would really appreciate any form of advise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by onomss: 8:44pm On Mar 26, 2021
onomss:

No please .. I just started an online application .. and I’m uploading my documents but I don’t have an option to upload medical request form.. while I was filing out the questionnaire I stated I haven’t done medicals oh.. so I don’t know why they didn’t give me the form.. hope there is no issue??

Please someone should answer me. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by TANTUMERGO007(m): 8:46pm On Mar 26, 2021
Thaiy:

Your friend's application was processed via the normal route, here the normal processing time is used to work on his application. The NSE has a shorter processing time compared to the normal route, hence, some people want their applications processed by NSE.

So sorry for asking, does that mean the NSE chances of getting visa is higher compared to normal route??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Nini1234: 8:52pm On Mar 26, 2021
Anyone going to NSCC and has started visa application? Kindly message me please�
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Esmeob: 8:54pm On Mar 26, 2021
onomss:

You get the option to upload medicals only if in your questionnaire, you state that you have done medicals before.

Since you stated that you haven't done medicals before, the option to upload the medical report will not be available to you until they request for it.

However, if you decide to do an upfront medical after you submit your application (before they request for it), you will be required to send the e-medical slip you are given via webform and email.

So... No, there is no problem. I hope this helps.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Heroulo: 8:56pm On Mar 26, 2021
onomss:

There is nothing like medical request form.

If you haven’t done medicals, then you are not uploading anything for now. After you submit your application, you wait for them to send you a request to go for your medicals or you do it upfront and send via mails/webform.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Thaiy(m): 8:56pm On Mar 26, 2021
RELAN2446:

I ve ielts of 6.0 buh only 5.0 in reading, should i upload it. Cause i was thinking it might be the reason of refusing my visa so i did not want to upload it.

On this platform, it has been used and the person got ppr, so use it, upload it and I hope you use it, and get approved.
If NSE decides not to use it, it does not in anyway cancels you application, it will go back to be processed via the normal route.

Other gurus will comment.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Thaiy(m): 9:02pm On Mar 26, 2021
Silas12345:
That man is just ripping me off, I'm tired jare, he's even making me losing interest already because he once collected 1.3m from me that 30% tuitoin fee that I need to pay it for them to issue visa till now he never provide me the receipt of the 1.3m paid to the school (lethridge uni alberta) make God no let us fall victim and work with a criminal

That's outrageous, and you claim no receipt for such tuition payment.......do you have any access to your account, like what is happening on your application?
Kindly set the tone for what you want from your agent, ask him to show you everything regarding you studentship account with the school, your Ircc account too.

All the best friend,you need to be proactive the way things are going.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Foski01: 9:02pm On Mar 26, 2021
Thanks alot...

Rootiab:
just give it time
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Thaiy(m): 9:11pm On Mar 26, 2021
abumeinben:

How can 3m port me there?

Are you asking if 3m will be enough? Follow what @Frankrobbn1 said, his much is the tuition fee for your school and $10,000 Cad for living expense, sum it up and convert to Naira.
That should give you how much you can show for Pof.

All the best.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Thaiy(m): 9:14pm On Mar 26, 2021
RELAN2446:
Good evening
I ve been requested to summit my ielts for nse, the problem i am having is that i ve 5.5 in one of the modules reading precisely, i want to ask if it will reduce my chances if i upload it or i should just skip it and follow the normal route?

I responded to your question earlier. Upload it RELAN2446, it does not reduce your chances.

It will end in praise.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by abumeinben(m): 9:15pm On Mar 26, 2021
Thaiy:

Are you asking if 3m will be enough? Follow what @Frankrobbn1 said, his much is the tuition fee for your school and $10,000 Cad for living expense, sum it up and convert to Naira.
That should give you how much you can show for Pof.

All the best.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by chigrad: 9:15pm On Mar 26, 2021
Congratulations
sleekcheek:
My PPR is here guys, it has finally ended in praise!!!!

Will share my timeline soon, meanwhile I plan to use Lagos VFS because from the recent trend it seems their processing timeline has improved. Please since this is my second application and I did my biometric at Lagos VFS do I still have to pay the transmission fee?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Callioge: 9:15pm On Mar 26, 2021
Congratulations to you.. Am next in line for a testimony..

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by onomss: 9:23pm On Mar 26, 2021
Esmeob:

You get the option to upload medicals only if in your questionnaire, you state that you have done medicals before.

Since you stated that you haven't done medicals before, the option to upload the medical report will not be available to you until they request for it.

However, if you decide to do an upfront medical after you submit your application (before they request for it), you will be required to send the e-medical slip you are given via webform and email.

So... No, there is no problem. I hope this helps.

Thank you so much
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Thaiy(m): 9:24pm On Mar 26, 2021
TANTUMERGO007:

So sorry for asking, does that mean the NSE chances of getting visa is higher compared to normal route??

Shorter/faster processing time I will say, as have been seen here. It is not everybody that gets the NSE requests. For comparison, I do not gave the statistical data.

All the best.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by onomss: 9:24pm On Mar 26, 2021
Heroulo:

There is nothing like medical request form.

If you haven’t done medicals, then you are not uploading anything for now. After you submit your application, you wait for them to send you a request to go for your medicals or you do it upfront and send via mails/webform.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Meringe(m): 9:28pm On Mar 26, 2021
Plz how can I pay for the visa processing fees. The atm limits on international spending couldn't allow the payment.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Raalsalghul: 9:42pm On Mar 26, 2021
IboBoyNuel:
BVL and PPR just dropped.

Second application

Application date: 13th October, 2020.
NSE request letter: 8th December, 2020.
Submitted NSE documents: 30th December, 2020.
Requested GCMS notes: 21st January.
Upfront Medicals: 21st January, 2021.
Medicals Passed: 23rd January, 2021.
After 40 mails and webforms to IRCC, finally
BVL and PPR : 17th March, 2021.

5 months.

It has finally ended in praise. Thanks to all everyone who answered my questions even when the question sounded dumb. Lol. Thanks to everyone who contributes to this forum. I did everything myself and i learnt everything I know from here.

Special thanks to Justmellow, Frankrobbn1, Qudkom (haven't seen this moniker in a while), lekiboboe, etc. I even sent mails this morning before receiving ppr. I can now finally pay my tuition before the deadline which is next week Thursday. To everyone who is expected ppr, keep praying. God always comes through for his children.

Congrats bro!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Meringe(m): 10:00pm On Mar 26, 2021
Plz who has submitted online application?

How did you pay?

Which bank atm card?

Mine is declined several times.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by deommanuel: 10:34pm On Mar 26, 2021
[quote author=onomss post=100239154]

@justmellow gave a better response

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Onweke: 10:36pm On Mar 26, 2021
Meringe:
Plz who has submitted online application?

How did you pay?

Which bank atm card?

Mine is declined several times.

Look for someone that has a dormilicary account with ATM or someone abroad who can assist you with the payment. The limit for DORM online transaction is above $100. The limit for Naira ATM online transaction is $100.

(1) (2) (3) ... (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) ... (736)

Lets Talk About Estonia / German Embassy And Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.