Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,265 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 - Travel (663) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 (862184 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) (666) ... (736) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by AfroBeatDiary: 11:32am On May 10, 2021
AfroBeatDiary:
All panel physicians in Lagos are booked! Somebody said I should check children practice but they are not listed here https://secure.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx

Any help on getting medicals done?

Can somebody help on this?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Baphil: 11:34am On May 10, 2021
Hello Nairalanders.
Good morning, please I am looking for a post graduate diploma or masters in Public Health for a medical doctor in a province where she will be likely retained at work. Public schools preferable please

Please help a sister. Thank you in anticipation.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by justjify(m): 11:36am On May 10, 2021
JDforeal:

Thanks, it was helpful

You are welcome bro. I am glad it was helpful.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Geo4646: 11:44am On May 10, 2021
JDforeal:

I paid 4K, I guess it varies

Where??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Geo4646: 11:46am On May 10, 2021
dyce101:

Where exactly?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by madamg: 11:47am On May 10, 2021
You mean just the mbs certificate
Or the statements.?

Teepearls:
If I have to use MBS instead of SOA while submitting my application, do I still need to get Reference letter from the bank? Or just the MBS is sufficient without the Reference letter from my bank. Thanks

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Lekiboboe: 11:58am On May 10, 2021
AfroBeatDiary:
All panel physicians in Lagos are booked! Somebody said I should check children practice but they are not listed here https://secure.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx

Any help on getting medicals done?
You are to do your MEDICALS in either

IOM (Lagos or Abuja)

or

Q-life (Lagos)

Unfortunately, any medical done outside the above two Clinics is not recognized by IRCC, reasons why Children Practice ain't on the list you checked
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Mobi22: 12:00pm On May 10, 2021
madamg:
Or the statements.?

No she’s talking about the reference letter that would be given by the bank states that the he/she is the sole signatory to the account
It’s needed please

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Kunfu(m): 12:01pm On May 10, 2021
Hello house
Please how much is the student visa application
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by OmaJoe1: 12:12pm On May 10, 2021
Hello NairaLanders,
When booking for medical screening at Q-Life or IOM, does one make the payment at the hospital or when booking for the appointment? I want to know if the payment is made at the hospital or when one books for appointment with the panel physicians.

Thank you in anticipation for an answer.

God bless.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by dyce101(m): 12:12pm On May 10, 2021
Geo4646:

Where exactly?

Alagbon police station
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by AdoChel(f): 12:15pm On May 10, 2021
Which inspector did you use?

dyce101:

Alagbon police station
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by JDforeal: 12:22pm On May 10, 2021
Frankrobbn1:

The answer to this question is "NO", since the person only had an active EE profile but never received an ITA to submit a proper permanent residency application.

It will end in praise
Okay
Thanks a lot
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by madamg: 12:26pm On May 10, 2021
How do I book gor it pls and what and what is required?

OmaJoe1:
Hello NairaLanders,
When booking for medical screening at Q-Life or IOM, does one make the payment at the hospital or when booking for the appointment? I want to know if the payment is made at the hospital or when one books for appointment with the panel physicians.

God bless.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Lekiboboe: 12:29pm On May 10, 2021
OmaJoe1:
Hello NairaLanders,

God bless.
I know of IOM, IOM, Lagos to be precise

You Pay, then you book

You are to pay for the medicals (PREFERABLY MOBILE TRANSFER), screenshot & print out the EVIDENCE OF PAYMENT , then take it with you together with your BOOKING APPOINTMENT INFORMATION and INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT to IOM Lagos

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Lekiboboe: 12:30pm On May 10, 2021
Kunfu:
Hello house
Please how much is the student visa application
$235 CANADIAN DOLLAR
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Lekiboboe: 12:33pm On May 10, 2021
EmeeNaka:
while booking this Medical appointment, the place they asked 'Family Member', what will I fill there? I am the only one that want to go for the test. Thanks
Since you are the only member of your family going for the medicals you are to select 1
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Teepearls(f): 12:37pm On May 10, 2021
I'm considering sending just My Bank Statement with my application without my Statement of Account. So I know to know if I'm still required to get a Reference Letter from the Bank. Or just My Bank Statement is sufficient.

madamg:
Or the statements.?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Teepearls(f): 12:40pm On May 10, 2021
Ok, thank you.
Is there a sample of how to draft the letter to be sent to the bank to request for the Reference Letter pls?

Mobi22:

No she’s talking about the reference letter that would be given by the bank states that the he/she is the sole signatory to the account
It’s needed please
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Mobi22: 1:01pm On May 10, 2021
Teepearls:
Ok, thank you.
Is there a sample of how to draft the letter to be sent to the bank to request for the Reference Letter pls?

Just tell the bank that you want a reference letter and you want it to be addressed the Canadian embassy
With this address

High Commission of Canada,
4 Anifowoshe Street,
Victoria Island,
Lagos,Nigeria.

And they’d handle the rest.
All the best.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by dyce101(m): 1:02pm On May 10, 2021
AdoChel:
Which inspector did you use?

0816 249 9050 call her please

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Wanice: 1:15pm On May 10, 2021
Good day everyone, thanks for your continuous support. Pls I did my upfront medicals on the 26th and submitted my application on the 27th of April. I uploaded the medical form I got from IOM when submitting my application and I’m yet to see a notification that my medicals have been received. Note: IOM called me three days after to inform me that I passed my medicals and they have sent my result to the Embassy. Pls I’m worried on what to do? Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Briz(m): 1:29pm On May 10, 2021
Briz:

@Frankrobbn1
*URGENT* I need to turn in my application today.
My dad transferred to me 50% of required funds. My sister in the US has been sending funds monthly to my dorm account which accounts for 25% of required funds. I would be getting letter of support from my dad and I will also state it in my SOP that I got gift deed from him. Do I need to do same for my sister? Or should I say I'm rendering a service to my sister and she is paying me. Or should I just be silent about it?

Do I also need to write anywhere that I have a sibling in Canada, US or the declaration on the family information on the IMM form is sufficient?

Thanks for your speedy response.

Gbogbo wa la ma je breakfast.

Please help
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Baphil: 1:30pm On May 10, 2021
Just exercise a little patience. It will soon be uploaded

Wanice:
Good day everyone, thanks for your continuous support. Pls I did my upfront medicals on the 26th and submitted my application on the 27th of April. I uploaded the medical form I got from IOM when submitting my application and I’m yet to see a notification that my medicals have been received. Note: IOM called me three days after to inform me that I passed my medicals and they have sent my result to the Embassy. Pls I’m worried on what to do? Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by EmeeNaka: 1:39pm On May 10, 2021
Lekiboboe:

Since you are the only member of your family going for the medicals you are to select 1
okay, thanks much. I appreciate
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by fairlytreated: 1:41pm On May 10, 2021
I have been a silent reader and the information contained here is priceless. My unreserved greetings to the gurus and everyone here for the contributions. Just a quick one. So, I received my visa approval since December. I later applied for my 3 children afterwards and got their visas approved. I won't be studying till Fall 2021 as I just rounded up the second semester.
The problem is I have been married for 12 years and we have never been separated. I am planning to also add my spouse so we can get decision before fall 2021. Is this safe? I won't be able to concentrate if he doesn't come with the family. @Frankrobbn1 and other gurus please advice

HELP NEEDED HERE!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by BornToSucced(m): 1:43pm On May 10, 2021
Hello All,

I have been offered admission for Msc at Carleton University for fall 2021 starting in September.

But the problem is that, I am currently engage in a project that won't allow me to enrol for the admission till maybe next year.

Please can I deferred the admission till next year while also saving money for the entire journey?

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by AfroBeatDiary: 1:54pm On May 10, 2021
Lekiboboe:

You are to do your MEDICALS in either

IOM (Lagos or Abuja)

or

Q-life (Lagos)

Unfortunately, any medical done outside the above two Clinics is not recognized by IRCC, reasons why Children Practice ain't on the list you checked

This two places has been checked aside IOM Abuja and they say they've been booked till Next month ending.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by mamatee2: 2:02pm On May 10, 2021
There are no more slots for the month of May but you can still book for June. They still have several slots available for June. Just go to their website and make your booking online.

AfroBeatDiary:

This two places has been checked aside IOM Abuja and they say they've been booked till Next month ending.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by LadyBlaq: 2:03pm On May 10, 2021
Wanice:

Same here, did mine on 29th but it's yet to reflect on my profile.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 by Frankalvinz(m): 2:05pm On May 10, 2021
Teenie19:
Hey! I replied your email already.

Yeah, saw it a while ago. Thank you grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) (666) ... (736)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.