Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,651 members, 7,823,844 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

No Body In Our Family Love Me, Especially My Dad - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / No Body In Our Family Love Me, Especially My Dad (1677 Views)

Should I Renovate Our Family House? / The Dream Was Abroad: The Cost Was Losing My Family & Love / Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Body In Our Family Love Me, Especially My Dad by SweetCunt97(f): 9:26pm On Dec 19, 2020
TwoNoLove:

I can't tell, am not the last born. I was once taken to the village, but I find it difficult to relate, cause I don't even know how to make new friends. Only my dad's brother talk to me, One told me I have to be a strong man, Life must show me it darkest side, but am the one to decide if I'll be in the dark or light. Did he mean I should keep enduring??
You should have gone to a school very far away.
Re: No Body In Our Family Love Me, Especially My Dad by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 19, 2020
You have to make up your mind to live far away from home even if you have to do petty jobs to survive. Set yourself free o. In Yoruba, “ja ra e gba”
Re: No Body In Our Family Love Me, Especially My Dad by mariahAngel(f): 10:13pm On Dec 19, 2020
SweetCunt97:
You should have gone to a school very far away.

Judging by his narrative, I believe it wasn't up to him.
Re: No Body In Our Family Love Me, Especially My Dad by CanadianNaija: 10:17pm On Dec 19, 2020
TwoNoLove:
Am really down guys.
Nobody loves me, everyone hates me, my father doesn't even care for me embarassed
This is my Short Story

Have any of you experience that? How do I do? How did you eat that Grimm?
Am thinking of leaving the house!
But is that a good idea?
I need your help please, especially from parents.
NOTE: Am a male not a female.

You sound pathetic. Grow a spine.

1 Like

Re: No Body In Our Family Love Me, Especially My Dad by Nobody: 1:09am On Dec 20, 2020
CanadianNaija:

You sound pathetic. Grow a spine.

You sound stewpiid. You need to shut the 4k up.

2 Likes

Re: No Body In Our Family Love Me, Especially My Dad by Nobody: 1:29am On Dec 20, 2020
TwoNoLove:
Am really down guys.
Nobody loves me, everyone hates me, my father doesn't even care for me embarassed
This is my Short Story

Have any of you experience that? How do I do? How did you eat that Grimm?
Am thinking of leaving the house!
But is that a good idea?
I need your help please, especially from parents.
NOTE: Am a male not a female.

I am sorry about everything you're going through.

There's nothing wrong with you. The thing is that your parents are narcissists and you are the family scapegoat. The one everybody in your dysfunctional family chooses to ride on to boost their ego.

They will never change.

There is a solution but it's not an easy one. You will have to leave your family house because they will ruin your life.
You see, I experienced the exact same thing you're going through and it was tough. It was like living in hell

Nobody can understand that your own parents are the ones giving you pain but I do. I believe you. I'm on your side. I'm your friend.

You need to have a plan to be financially independent so you can move out as quickly as possible. Start doing online jobs or any jobs in your vicinity.

Is there a friend/classmate you can stay with on campus? A nice church member you could squat with until you graduate? Tell them your parents don't like you staying out and you tend to miss important lectures as a result.

You might notice that I'm emphasizing on leaving the house because honestly, it's the best solution. Nothing else will work.
No amount of obedience or washing plates or coming home early will work.

Your family is toxic and abusive and they will never change. Please find a way to leave that house. At least until you finish your ND program. You can then decide if you want to establish contact or not.

You're strong. You are not averagely smart. You're very bright and intelligent. You're the best. You're an overcomer. You will do well in life.

This site was very helpful to me. This is the site. r/raisedbynarcissists
I hope it helps you too

4 Likes

Re: No Body In Our Family Love Me, Especially My Dad by Chiquitq(f): 12:23pm On Dec 20, 2020
Your parents may also be going through rough times and not be fully conscious that they are taking their frustrations out on you.

Speak to your mother about the way you feel. If she doesn't change , then we would take it from there.

Make sure as possible to focus on your academics so that all your mental lows can be behind you in the near future.
Re: No Body In Our Family Love Me, Especially My Dad by Saintmary(f): 1:10pm On Dec 20, 2020
TwoNoLove:

I can't tell, am not the last born. I was once taken to the village, but I find it difficult to relate, cause I don't even know how to make new friends. Only my dad's brother talk to me, One told me I have to be a strong man, Life must show me it darkest side, but am the one to decide if I'll be in the dark or light. Did he mean I should keep enduring??
He means there is a hidden story about your real family.
They might be hiding your real mom or dad.
Start digging.
Re: No Body In Our Family Love Me, Especially My Dad by GboyegaD(m): 1:24pm On Dec 20, 2020
Be mindful as many of the advice I have read here would land you in more mess. At this time, you do not have the economic strength to fight and these guys wouldn't take you in should you act stupid and leave the house.

Work on yourself and be assertive on things that pertains to you.

1 Like

Re: No Body In Our Family Love Me, Especially My Dad by merieam16(f): 8:19pm On Dec 20, 2020
TwoNoLove:

I know God loves me, but is it his plan for me to suffer like this??
life itself is nt bed of roses, u re only 18 u got better life ahead. Dont lèt these situation hold u back from being wat God wants u to be.

1 Like

Re: No Body In Our Family Love Me, Especially My Dad by TwoNoLove: 8:07am On Dec 22, 2020
merieam16:
life itself is nt bed of roses, u re only 18 u got better life ahead. Dont lèt these situation hold u back from being wat God wants u to be.

I will not let it

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Mother Want Me To Commit Sucide Help Please / VIDEO: Young Billionaire Chico Buys N100m G Wagon For Mother 2weeks After Get.. / Menstrual Cycle-please Read!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.