Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) Where Do Wet Coochies Go? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) Where Do Wet Coochies Go? (14425 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) How Age Gaps Kill Women. / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) If The Milk Is Free. / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) Femininity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) Where Do Wet Coochies Go? by IamPlato(m): 1:25pm On Dec 21, 2020
ubunja:
Somehow I don't think this writeup is going to go down well with official boyfriends and husbands.
if Official Boyfriends And Husbands Up Their Game, their Wives Will Be Shocked And Caught Off Guard

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) Where Do Wet Coochies Go? by chukshobayo: 1:27pm On Dec 21, 2020
but with this eye opener people are still getting married every weekend and every other day. Like the any how girls are still getting the best of men out there like a rich dude, handsome guy and the rest. One would have thought that this teaching would have stopped guys from getting married.

But how can a guy get a virgin young girl to marry as it's seems guys just settle for less since it seems they are scarce

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) Where Do Wet Coochies Go? by ubunja(m): 2:18pm On Dec 21, 2020
DasaintHope:
Wow informative. Ubunja I found out my tribe a long time. A lot of ladies have opened up on why they find me attractive. My Uniform, most times I get laid without spending a dime, all on account of being a Navy officer.
hie Saint. That's what I'm talking about brotherman. Imagine if you had been forcing yourself on girls who didn't want you. Imagine the energy wasted. The spending. The fruitless campaigning. Man working with your tribe is the best plus knowing the type of women that dig you helps you spot it when a girl is trying to manipulate you.

Girls love all manner of things. But a man can not be all manner of things. What he can do is find those girls who like the thing that he is. Then only give his energy and time to those girls. Voila. It's an Open Sesame. Myself I'm very tall and lean @2M and I find that 3 types of women give me the eye: very short girls, big bodied women in their 30s and extremely tall young women. Although the extremely tall women I usually avoid because at times I sense this vibe of "so you think just you're tall like me you can get me" from them. But these are the three types who are always happy to see me. Although the short girls do seem intimidated. It's all about the Tribe man.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) Where Do Wet Coochies Go? by ubunja(m): 3:09pm On Dec 21, 2020
chukshobayo:
but with this eye opener people are still getting married every weekend and every other day. Like the any how girls are still getting the best of men out there like a rich dude, handsome guy and the rest. One would have thought that this teaching would have stopped guys from getting married.

But how can a guy get a virgin young girl to marry as it's seems guys just settle for less since it seems they are scarce
why exactly will people stop marrying? As long as men need sex and women need money marriage will continue.
What you have to ask yourself is why paternity fraud, female infidelity on social media etc is sky rocketing while marriages are still happening.

I can't speak on virgins now.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) Where Do Wet Coochies Go? by emmaodet: 3:30pm On Dec 21, 2020
ubunja:
why exactly will people stop marrying? As long as men need sex and women need money marriage will continue.
What you have to ask yourself is why paternity fraud, female infidelity on social media etc is sky rocketing while marriages are still happening.

I can't speak on virgins now.

Can you answer that question bro? It still remain a mystery to me too

I have a female friend from childhood. This girl practically slept with a lot of dudes when we were growing up but guess what? A rich dude just wifed the hoe last year and as if that is not bad enough, this lady is already in her mid 30's for God fuccking sake. Disaster to me bro, Disaster.
Why will i hustle all my life to make money then settle down with an Oracle all in the name of love or bed game, tufiakwa

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) Where Do Wet Coochies Go? by ubunja(m): 3:34pm On Dec 21, 2020
emmaodet:

just what this writeup is about: Women are not marrying the men they really want.

4 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) Where Do Wet Coochies Go? by emmaodet: 3:38pm On Dec 21, 2020
ubunja:
just what this writeup is about: Women are not marrying the men they really want.

Well, you are right so is also men.
All my life, have only met 2 ladies that are sexx machines on bed but i will be stupid or crazy to wife such ladies.
Remember bro, Never wife a hoe.
Just the way ladies sleep with bad boys but marry beta providers, so also do men marry homely reserved ladies but snick out to have that mind blowing A1 sexx with those sexx rabbits.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) Where Do Wet Coochies Go? by ubunja(m): 3:53pm On Dec 21, 2020
emmaodet:

I have a female friend from childhood. This girl practically slept with a lot of dudes when we were growing up but guess what? A rich dude just wifed the hoe last year and as if that is not bad enough, this lady is already in her mid 30's for God fuccking sake. Disaster to me bro, Disaster.
Why will i hustle all my life to make money then settle down with an Oracle all in the name of love or bed game, tufiakwa
and the worst part is that the girl the rich dude married will still go behind his back and screw the other dudes. Getting off the CC is hard to impossible for these females.

Bro this whole thing is upside down. Check it out: RedPill men who don't use money to get women want the best women. While BluePill men who use money to get women want the trashy women. Lol. The Betas are funny. As you say, why use your hard-earned money on damaged goods? Doesn't make sense. But then again the only difference between a broke simp and a rich simp is that one has money while the other doesn't. Otherwise it's the same self-hating attitudes and low self esteem controlling both.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) Where Do Wet Coochies Go? by emmaodet: 4:23pm On Dec 21, 2020
ubunja:
and the worst part is that the girl the rich dude married will still go behind his back and screw the other dudes. Getting off the CC is hard to impossible for these females.

Bro this whole thing is upside down. Check it out: RedPill men who don't use money to get women want the best women. While BluePill men who use money to get women want the trashy women. Lol. The Betas are funny. As you say, why use your hard-earned money on damaged goods? Doesn't make sense. But then again the only difference between a broke simp and a rich simp is that one has money while the other doesn't. Otherwise it's the same self-hating attitudes and low self esteem controlling both.

Hmmmmmm....... and that was why i altered the statement before ''why pay through your nose, why pay top dollar for a good that has been over-used freely or cheaply for years? why marry a damaged woman you will have to take care, feed and shelter for years all your life? just for a fuccking sexx? spits

Bro, you didnt answer my question abt my wife sis.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) Where Do Wet Coochies Go? by holuwasheyiWGP(m): 5:30pm On Dec 21, 2020
NYCnextStop:
I’m on that. What are the next steps
Don't just hit the gym anyhow. You can start from doing press up in your room; 5 sets,10 reps each in the morning and at night

8 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) Where Do Wet Coochies Go? by NYCnextStop(m): 5:33pm On Dec 21, 2020
holuwasheyiWGP:

Don't just hit the gym anyhow. You can start from doing press up in your room; 5 sets,10 reps each in the morning and at night
valid and noted. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) Where Do Wet Coochies Go? by ubunja(m): 5:39pm On Dec 21, 2020
IamPlato:
if Official Boyfriends And Husbands Up Their Game, their Wives Will Be Shocked And Caught Off Guard
it's going to be an uphill battle though. First impressions matter. How you start out matters. But never say never hey.

5 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) Where Do Wet Coochies Go? by IamPlato(m): 5:47pm On Dec 21, 2020
ubunja:
it's going to be an uphill battle though. First impressions matter. How you start out matters. But never say never hey.
true... i think the fastest way a husband can beat the wife to the game is if he develop himself then have other hot girls hotter than his wife.

the moment she sees her husband turn into those men she is craves for then she would try to catch him but it might be too late

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) Where Do Wet Coochies Go? by holuwasheyiWGP(m): 6:00pm On Dec 21, 2020
NYCnextStop:
valid and noted. Thanks
You're welcome bro. I'd like you to tell few things no one told me when I started.
- It won't be easy but that's the point, it's meant to be hard. If it was easy everybody would be doing it.
- Depending on your body type, you might not see results as fast as you like(I'd advice you to look up the types of body)
- Stretch before and after working out.
- Start with the dumbbells, strengthen your arms first before proceeding to benching.
-Your diet grossly influences how fast you gain.
-Never ever ever neglect leg workouts; everyone hates it but it's very important.
-When you start benching, ensure you have a spotter always.
-Google body dysphoria
- If opportune, hit the gym morning and evening.
- Always rest in between programs and after working out
- Sleep
-Drink water
-Don't compare yourself with others but don't get complacent
- Before getting to the gym, have in mind the programs you want to do and the number of sets; don't stop until you complete them.
- Music is important
Lastly
ENJOY THE PROCESS

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) Where Do Wet Coochies Go? by NYCnextStop(m): 6:03pm On Dec 21, 2020
holuwasheyiWGP:

You're welcome bro. I'd like you to tell few things no one told me when I started.
- It won't be easy but that's the point, it's meant to be hard. If it was easy everybody would be doing it.
- Depending on your body type, you might not see results as fast as you like(I'd advice you to look up the types of body)
- Start with the dumbbells, strengthen your arms first before proceeding to benching.
-Never ever ever neglect leg workouts; everyone hates it but it's very important.
-Google body dysphoria
- Sleep
-Drink water
- Before getting to the gym, have in mind the programs you want to do and the number of sets; don't stop until you complete them.
- Music is important
Lastly
ENJOY THE PROCESS

I appreciate this boss. Well done

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) Where Do Wet Coochies Go? by ubunja(m): 6:50pm On Dec 21, 2020
emmaodet:

Hmmmmmm....... and that was why i altered the statement before ''why pay through your nose, why pay top dollar for a good that has been over-used freely or cheaply for years? why marry a damaged woman you will have to take care, feed and shelter for years all your life? just for a fuccking sexx? spits

Bro, you didnt answer my question abt my wife sis.
I was going to respond to that question about your sister's wife. But the thing is, I think you've the answer already. The same answer people keep telling you. It is that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) Where Do Wet Coochies Go? by ubunja(m): 7:09pm On Dec 21, 2020
NYCnextStop:
I’m on that. What are the next steps
get the best body you can.forget about the rest. Everything will all fall in place after that. Your body will speak for you. Don't worry about the next steps. Just perfect your body. It will open the doors for you. I'll post a Miseducation on Male Strippers, male prostitutes and how Women thirst after fit men. That will be about the body upgrade and how your body can be your business..

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) Where Do Wet Coochies Go? by seanwilliam(m): 8:36pm On Dec 21, 2020
ubunja:
to avoid a situation where you have girls that love you but are too low quality for you to like. You improve yourself you improve the class of girls who naturally fall for you.
this sums everything up .. this doesn’t deal with girls alone but it Totally and aptly addresses every aspect of life.. you’re what you attract..

I’m really working on being the best of myself . Not necessarily cos of girls but cos of future itself.. but my problem lately is the more I achieve little things, the more my taste changes . like I have lots of girls wanting me, but honestly I don’t fancy then. .. they don’t really tick all my boxes and if I was with them I’ll just not be ok.. it gets to a stage I stopped some girls wey Dey always find me come house..

Whereas last year , bro na anything under skirt wey come my way I go fhuck grin

Anyway I’m single now with pussies but no girlfriends..

I want a girl with ngozi adichie sense, and megathestallion body plus dj cuppy account grin don’t blame me bro , I worked in one estate some months ago and I discovered I’m been mingling with nonsense girls so far..

In all honesty I’ve gained so much from you

God bless you

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) Where Do Wet Coochies Go? by emmaodet: 8:41pm On Dec 21, 2020
ubunja:
I was going to respond to that question about your sister's wife. But the thing is, I think you've the answer already. The same answer people keep telling you. It is that.

Bro, don't really get you. Which people is that? Didn't hear anything from anybody.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) Where Do Wet Coochies Go? by ubunja(m): 11:34pm On Dec 21, 2020
emmaodet:

Bro, don't really get you. Which people is that? Didn't hear anything from anybody.
c'mon now. Your pastor telling you the sister likes your contributions etc? And that other couple? Etc Yes she likes what you do because she may like you. I don't know what you want to know because even yourself you see this.
Look I have never encouraged such convoys around me because most of the times guys know what's happening but just want never-ending confirmation. Plus there's so much to get wrong because also guys mistake innocent interest from girls for something more. Im not really into such discussions.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) Where Do Wet Coochies Go? by emmaodet: 1:10am On Dec 22, 2020
ubunja:
c'mon now. Your pastor telling you the sister likes your contributions etc? And that other couple? Etc Yes she likes what you do because she may like you. I don't know what you want to know because even yourself you see this.
Look I have never encouraged such convoys around me because most of the times guys know what's happening but just want never-ending confirmation. Plus there's so much to get wrong because also guys mistake innocent interest from girls for something more. Im not really into such discussions.

Yes, i get you now. That is what am kind of skeptical about. Knowing the difference between innocent discussions and true interest
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) Where Do Wet Coochies Go? by alphaNomega: 6:21am On Dec 22, 2020
SweetBuns:
What exactly is the point of all these write-ups?

This is simply a time wasting activity and I don't see what any sane man would benefit from this

Sheesh... You guys should find something doing that'd be useful to society. Not all this crapp
I totally agree with you. A woman is going fuçk who she wants to fuçk, all these term paper you are writing does not change anything in the real world

Tags: ubunja
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) Where Do Wet Coochies Go? by alphaNomega: 6:29am On Dec 22, 2020
chukshobayo:

in every marriage you hear of on Saturday, one of the couple's has decided to settle with a presumed provider and the other, a presumed homely woman

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) Where Do Wet Coochies Go? by ubunja(m): 7:14am On Dec 22, 2020
alphaNomega:
I totally agree with you. A woman is going fuçk who she wants to fuçk, all these term paper you are writing does not change anything in the real world

Tags: ubunja
then you have no reason to worry. Let's all go back to bed..

7 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) Where Do Wet Coochies Go? by Aiziko: 5:01pm On Dec 22, 2020
ubunja:
Booked for my two pics...
Still waiting for the pics bro.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) Where Do Wet Coochies Go? by foreman: 3:44am On Dec 25, 2020
ubunja:
This is the reason the RedPill is better learnt as a single guy. When your life is tied up with another as in marriage, and there's joint investments and children involved, a man can only change so much and in turn only influence his woman so much. Mostly a man is stuck at the position of simp for life. He may change and acquire some elements of Alpha but the woman's memory of him will always be stuck at Beta. Or maybe improve by the smallest of degrees. Some men simply divorce and start over with another woman. But that's too costly.

What married men can do is make peace with their predicament. They don't turn their wives on. But do these men themselves get what they married for? Do they feel their woman is upholding her end of the bargain? Is the sex and the respect still coming? Do they feel like they are getting their money's worth? If it's all yes, then they can continue in the relationship.

Still, there are redpill content makers who specialize in content for married men. Married men will benefit to some extent from this. But by and large its almost an impossible task changing a woman's perception of you.

Situation right now, pathetic.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) Where Do Wet Coochies Go? by Molahnelson(m): 12:45pm On Dec 25, 2020
It's funny when men think that is only money that you use to get girls, you may still be giving her money but then you will see her f****** someone who has no money

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) Where Do Wet Coochies Go? by Momoney77: 11:04pm On Dec 28, 2020
ubunja:
get the best body you can.forget about the rest. Everything will all fall in place after that. Your body will speak for you. Don't worry about the next steps. Just perfect your body. It will open the doors for you. I'll post a Miseducation on Male Strippers, male prostitutes and how Women thirst after fit men. That will be about the body upgrade and how your body can be your business..

Post it nah,
use it as Xmas gift to us the readers
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) Where Do Wet Coochies Go? by GregJo: 6:47pm On Dec 30, 2020
DasaintHope:
Wow informative. Ubunja I found out my tribe a long time. A lot of ladies have opened up on why they find me attractive. My Uniform, most times I get laid without spending a dime, all on account of being a Navy officer.

My Nigga!
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) Where Do Wet Coochies Go? by DasaintHope(m): 8:48pm On Dec 30, 2020
GregJo:

My Nigga!
Brother man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) Where Do Wet Coochies Go? by Beirut01: 2:45pm On Jan 25, 2021
holuwasheyiWGP:

-Google body dysphoria
- Sleep
-Drink water
- Music is important
Lastly
ENJOY THE PROCESS

Thank you so much..this helps

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) Where Do Wet Coochies Go? by Ugandatales: 4:15pm On Sep 28, 2021
I just spent like 30 minutes to an hour reading your post, and I think I give up...getting a woman is too complex for me, let me just be by myself for now.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Funniest Husband And Wife Fight I Saw In Naija (pls, don't try this at home) / When Your Partner Doesnt Compromise For Love's Sake / ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.