Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,861 members, 7,824,589 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

She Want Us To Have Time Table For Sex. I'm Fade Up. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Want Us To Have Time Table For Sex. I'm Fade Up. (8182 Views)

Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired / My Fiancee Doesn't Like Sex, I'm Facing Huge Problem With Her / My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Want Us To Have Time Table For Sex. I'm Fade Up. by Nobody: 5:36am On Dec 20, 2020
It's fed up and not fade up except if you mean your girlfriend's vagina is faded just like that of an average Nigerian girl.
Re: She Want Us To Have Time Table For Sex. I'm Fade Up. by Nobody: 6:36am On Dec 20, 2020
RisenPhoenix1:
She's trying to establish an early line of authority in your relationship. Maybe you plead with her for sex and she has understood that she can use it to control you. Don't give in to such behaviour. You're the man, you control the home; including how much sex goes on. Next time she refuses you, tell her you want some space and move out. When the time to come back is ripe, inform her that you will only marry her if she is open to a possible polygamous arrangement in future. If she refuses the condition, find another woman to marry. They are all over the place.

Good luck.
Possible polygamous arrangement you smoking weed bro ? No responsible woman with self respect will
agree to that
Re: She Want Us To Have Time Table For Sex. I'm Fade Up. by Nobody: 6:42am On Dec 20, 2020
fade
Re: She Want Us To Have Time Table For Sex. I'm Fade Up. by Nobody: 6:49am On Dec 20, 2020
You know its an interesting topic, because most chirstian couples do not engage in sex before marriage and before the society promoted such and that was the norms, till this new wave of sexual liberation and decadence in society. Now sex before marriage is the norms, you said she likes sex so that means she's comfortable with sex at a degree, unless she has found a new faith and feels guilty of fornication before marriage. This topic will have a different answer in a christain group and will be considered the right choice while here its the opposite so I can't say it's bad or good.
Re: She Want Us To Have Time Table For Sex. I'm Fade Up. by femi4: 7:01am On Dec 20, 2020
Zeal0000007:
Pals I'm really fade up on my woman, next year supposed to be our marriage introduction, we've been together for 5years now. I engaged her last 3month ego. over two years now I've been struggling so hard to have sex with her she barely allowed me touch her. she gives allot of excuses during sex, she almost like write down the number of times we have sex in a week. should we have time table for sex?

I can't have access to her body when I want to, and we're staying together, I'm not a wood. It's always one excuse or the other just to avoid sex, she's really frustrating me, and this is someone I want to get married to in months, and I don't want to Cheat on her either because I love her and want the best for us. we're having issues like this now that we are not married what about when we are married. l'm thinking of quitting. she's 22 while I'm 29, she love sex before ,even more than I do, l'm just surprised at this development for the past 2year now, why is it different now, women do all they can to keep their men to themselves, why is mine pushing me away, from my observation there's no one or anything distracting her, she just being wicked to me and stubborn, pals I don't know if there's another option, I wanted to quit or give her a competition by bringing in another woman if that will make her sit up, I'm just fade up.
Give her a competition, she'll sit up eventually
Re: She Want Us To Have Time Table For Sex. I'm Fade Up. by alawiiyeyoruba1: 7:22am On Dec 20, 2020
Omo, once a women start frustrating you with sex, e don be for you.

Aso-Oke also called Ofi is a type of hand-made fabric usually done by weaving and this art of weaving and styling of this particular fabric material originated from the Yorubas ........ read more on https://alawiiyeyoruba.com/aso-ofi/
Re: She Want Us To Have Time Table For Sex. I'm Fade Up. by Frustrated007: 8:12am On Dec 20, 2020
which nairalander exchanger would you recommend?
Please only recommend someone with a positive reputation please.
I'm tired of nairaland scammers sending me messages
JayReeMai:
you better don’t fall into fraudsters hand. There are legit traders littered here on nairaland business section. Christmas don come oo shine your eyes
Re: She Want Us To Have Time Table For Sex. I'm Fade Up. by Toktee(m): 8:13am On Dec 20, 2020
Zeal0000007:
Pals I'm really fade up on my woman, next year supposed to be our marriage introduction, we've been together for 5years now. I engaged her last 3month ego. over two years now I've been struggling so hard to have sex with her she barely allowed me touch her. she gives allot of excuses during sex, she almost like write down the number of times we have sex in a week. should we have time table for sex?

I can't have access to her body when I want to, and we're staying together, I'm not a wood. It's always one excuse or the other just to avoid sex, she's really frustrating me, and this is someone I want to get married to in months, and I don't want to Cheat on her either because I love her and want the best for us. we're having issues like this now that we are not married what about when we are married. l'm thinking of quitting. she's 22 while I'm 29, she love sex before ,even more than I do, l'm just surprised at this development for the past 2year now, why is it different now, women do all they can to keep their men to themselves, why is mine pushing me away, from my observation there's no one or anything distracting her, she just being wicked to me and stubborn, pals I don't know if there's another option, I wanted to quit or give her a competition by bringing in another woman if that will make her sit up, I'm just fade up.
Hmmm, my wife was like that when we were dating, always giving excuses like she's afraid of pregnancy, anytime she do it her conscience do disturb her since we are not married yet that big shd endure when we get married I run from it..

All was super story.. It's been nine yrs now we are still talking about it, it was three time a week,to twice a week etc.

It's almost nonexistent now,always using her work as an excuse... Just yesterday i handed her a federal warning that there are ready givers out there if she continue this path I will let her know that no be only her get pussy.

Which nonsense be that, I go down see pussy three times a day and I cannot Bleep,why I come m arty na.
Re: She Want Us To Have Time Table For Sex. I'm Fade Up. by JayReeMai(m): 8:29am On Dec 20, 2020
Frustrated007:
which nairalander exchanger would you recommend?
Please only recommend someone with a positive reputation please.
I'm tired of nairaland scammers sending me messages
https://www.nairaland.com/mesmer
Check his contact on his profile.
Re: She Want Us To Have Time Table For Sex. I'm Fade Up. by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 20, 2020
pcguru1:

Possible polygamous arrangement you smoking weed bro ? No responsible woman with self respect will
agree to that

You are dismissing all the women; past and present; whose husbands have more than one wife as irresponsible women with no self respect? And I'm the one smoking weed?
Re: She Want Us To Have Time Table For Sex. I'm Fade Up. by Notatribalist(m): 8:54am On Dec 20, 2020
Zeal0000007:

She is 22 now,and you have been together for 5years.meaning you started fuccking her at 17..

Shame on you..5 good fukking years,she is tired.give her space
Re: She Want Us To Have Time Table For Sex. I'm Fade Up. by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 20, 2020
RisenPhoenix1:

You are dismissing all the women; past and present; whose husbands have more than one wife as irresponsible women with no self respect? And I'm the one smoking weed?

You tell a woman about possible polygamy and she will accept unless she is desperate to marry or you are Ned Nwoko
Re: She Want Us To Have Time Table For Sex. I'm Fade Up. by Rickmann: 9:16am On Dec 20, 2020
MJBOLT:
you guys are not even married and she's using sex to frustrate and manipulate you grin it's better you quit that rubbish relationship instead of cheating.

First of all, I think u should talk to her and ask her why she is been that way towards you before going ahead with ur marriage plans..its a good thing you said she wasn't that way before now...so I feel there is something wrong and only she knows.
Re: She Want Us To Have Time Table For Sex. I'm Fade Up. by Saintinoo(m): 9:41am On Dec 20, 2020
Zeal0000007:

Oga just say you want to dump the innocent girl after 5years of dating, what is sex that you want to kill yourself for, atleast you guys do have sex like once in a week or two, i think that should be ok for unmarried couple.
Re: She Want Us To Have Time Table For Sex. I'm Fade Up. by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 20, 2020
Zeal0000007:

I want you to understand something.
Re: She Want Us To Have Time Table For Sex. I'm Fade Up. by Holycity(f): 10:12am On Dec 20, 2020
all of you saying that he should quit the relationship, why should he quit after wasting someone time for 5years he should just wake up and quit...

una try
Re: She Want Us To Have Time Table For Sex. I'm Fade Up. by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 20, 2020
pcguru1:

You tell a woman about possible polygamy and she will accept unless she is desperate to marry or you are Ned Nwoko

Ned Nwoko is not the only man married to more than one wife. And many women accept this as a matter of course; predominantly in; but by no means restricted to; Muslim regions. It is all about the respect that you can garner in your future wife. It's only that you may not have travelled much out of your comfort zone to take a look at other cultures.

1 Like

Re: She Want Us To Have Time Table For Sex. I'm Fade Up. by Rockyfancino(m): 12:30pm On Dec 20, 2020
[url][/url]
IDERAWOLE:

Sometimes you read interesting stories here.

All I can say is that you've put your marital life on gear 4 approaching a valley, who will deliver you?

It's almost impossible advising people like you, who must test and taste what will eventually be yours while it's still on the way. Poor you!

However, the choice is always yours.

While you may be right sha, do you even know that married women can withhold sex too?
Re: She Want Us To Have Time Table For Sex. I'm Fade Up. by Rockyfancino(m): 12:38pm On Dec 20, 2020
I know you must have gotten lots of advice from here. In addition, if you're sure sure cheating is not the case with why she's doing that, and she's not using it as power control then it must be her biology. Biology, those things you read on foreign blogs where they'll say some women tend to grow out of their sexual blah blah at some certain age and maybe later regain it in future or maybe she's having some anxiety or deep psychological stuff that's affecting her hormones.

Either way, if she controls you with that now, it'll become bigger in future. Do you even realise that it could be the upcoming reality to being a wife at that young age that's worrying her. Yeah, she may be saying things like she loves to marry early and stuff but psychology is deeper than what we say with out mouth.

Either way, you have to make her realize how she had changed. Talk to her and if you see there's no way, act according to your instincts.
Re: She Want Us To Have Time Table For Sex. I'm Fade Up. by LadyTianna(f): 12:47pm On Dec 20, 2020
She's probably tired of giving it away for free. Nigerians have a way of making women feel cheap when they have sex without demanding money in return. For 2 years you've been with her. Do the needful and stop trying to claim rights to someone else's body
Re: She Want Us To Have Time Table For Sex. I'm Fade Up. by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 20, 2020
RisenPhoenix1:

Ned Nwoko is not the only man married to more than one wife. And many women accept this as a matter of course; predominantly in; but by no means restricted to; Muslim regions. It is all about the respect that you can garner in your future wife. It's only that you may not have travelled much out of your comfort zone to take a look at other cultures.

Other cultures nice cop-out my brother. You just think the average Joe can demand something like that. That's delusional my brother.
Re: She Want Us To Have Time Table For Sex. I'm Fade Up. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 20, 2020
pcguru1:

Other cultures nice cop-out my brother. You just think the average Joe can demand something like that. That's delusional my brother.

Everything is impossible to the weak. It works when the 'average Joe' is not obssessively 'in love' to the point of servility and loss of all self esteem.
Re: She Want Us To Have Time Table For Sex. I'm Fade Up. by Regex: 8:44pm On Dec 20, 2020
Actually op, it's "I'm fade out"
Re: She Want Us To Have Time Table For Sex. I'm Fade Up. by Dayoebe(m): 12:21am On Dec 21, 2020
The way people are having sex up and down, is it no longer a sin? - Zzor 2020
Re: She Want Us To Have Time Table For Sex. I'm Fade Up. by Dufil(m): 5:18am On Dec 21, 2020
Mimiey:
Girls love to put a stop to sex some months before marriage. We think, so what's going to be new on wedding night or few months into the marriage.

She wants you to miss her body badly.

It's just women thing, blame it on society: She is trying to tell her head that she can still give u something new on wedding night.

Really, you all getting married next year and u want to continue going in there?

She wants u to miss it. Obviously, it is really working.

What women don't understand, a real mean who truly loves and care doesn't care if he sleeps with a woman a night before their wedding. It goes beyond sex but to us girls, it matters.

We have got to adjust for one another.

Look closely, is she nice to in other ways, has her cares reduced? As the attention she gives u reduce?

If all these are still intact and it's just the sex, she just doesn't want u guys hitting it often as u are close to hitting the altar.

Hope u understand, women things!

She been with u for fine years? Now, u want to let it all go?

This babe is obviously correct. She had put the cart before the horse.
Re: She Want Us To Have Time Table For Sex. I'm Fade Up. by Baller45653: 10:27pm On Jan 21, 2021
Frustrated007:
guys please is ngcard a scam site? I saw their advert on nairaland.
Has anyone here traded with them ?
it's a legit site but I can trade for you at good rates
Re: She Want Us To Have Time Table For Sex. I'm Fade Up. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 21, 2021
I hope you haven't committed suicide.

But if your are alive, an abrupt stop to sex is a sign of cheating.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do You Tell A Woman She Smells? / When A Man Looks At Your Face During Sex, What Does It Mean? / Biafra Girls (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.