Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

She Want Us To Have Time Table For Sex. I'm Fade Up. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Want Us To Have Time Table For Sex. I'm Fade Up. (8145 Views)

Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired / My Fiancee Doesn't Like Sex, I'm Facing Huge Problem With Her / My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Want Us To Have Time Table For Sex. I'm Fade Up. by Itohanmiwa: 6:22pm On Dec 19, 2020
grin
Re: She Want Us To Have Time Table For Sex. I'm Fade Up. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 19, 2020
Hun?
Re: She Want Us To Have Time Table For Sex. I'm Fade Up. by NobleDeSage001: 6:36pm On Dec 19, 2020
The sex denial is a sign of what is to come in marriage. If she doesn't give it to you now, just know that she won't give it to you in marriage.

The choice is yours to make.
Be grateful that the red flag became obvious quite early before marriage.

3 Likes

Re: She Want Us To Have Time Table For Sex. I'm Fade Up. by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 19, 2020
is it hard for u to get another girl?
Re: She Want Us To Have Time Table For Sex. I'm Fade Up. by khingTony(m): 6:44pm On Dec 19, 2020
Don't follow the advice of these people that will come to tell you to marry her first then she'll start giving you sex. If you marry her, the sexual starvation will get even worse

Know this and know peace

Peace smiley

7 Likes

Re: She Want Us To Have Time Table For Sex. I'm Fade Up. by Franktom247(m): 6:50pm On Dec 19, 2020
A ring given can be taken back op get sense i said what i said see what a 22year old has turned you into someone your junior sister or brother age mate get sense again op
Re: She Want Us To Have Time Table For Sex. I'm Fade Up. by Quality20(m): 6:55pm On Dec 19, 2020
una de mess up una life
Re: She Want Us To Have Time Table For Sex. I'm Fade Up. by Orjioorji(f): 7:01pm On Dec 19, 2020
Zeal0000007:
Pals I'm really fade up on my woman, next year supposed to be our marriage introduction, we've been together for 5years now. I engaged her last 3month ego. over two years now I've been struggling so hard to have sex with her she barely allowed me touch her. she gives allot of excuses during sex, she almost like write down the number of times we have sex in a week. should we have time table for sex?

I can't have access to her body when I want to, and we're staying together, I'm not a wood. It's always one excuse or the other just to avoid sex, she's really frustrating me, and this is someone I want to get married to in months, and I don't want to Cheat on her either because I love her and want the best for us. we're having issues like this now that we are not married what about when we are married. l'm thinking of quitting. she's 22 while I'm 29, she love sex before ,even more than I do, l'm just surprised at this development for the past 2year now, why is it different now, women do all they can to keep their men to themselves, why is mine pushing me away, from my observation there's no one or anything distracting her, she just being wicked to me and stubborn, pals I don't know if there's another option, I wanted to quit or give her a competition by bringing in another woman if that will make her sit up, I'm just fade up.
don't be stupid if you want to be sleeping with her uncontrollable go and pay her bride price and Mary her proper. Hope if she is your sister you will support her sleeping with a guy that have not paid anything on her head any how .

2 Likes

Re: She Want Us To Have Time Table For Sex. I'm Fade Up. by Angelacruz: 7:54pm On Dec 19, 2020
talk to her
Re: She Want Us To Have Time Table For Sex. I'm Fade Up. by IDERAWOLE(m): 7:54pm On Dec 19, 2020
Zeal0000007:
Pals I'm really fade up on my woman, next year supposed to be our marriage introduction, we've been together for 5years now. I engaged her last 3month ego. over two years now I've been struggling so hard to have sex with her she barely allowed me touch her. she gives allot of excuses during sex, she almost like write down the number of times we have sex in a week. should we have time table for sex?

I can't have access to her body when I want to, and we're staying together, I'm not a wood. It's always one excuse or the other just to avoid sex, she's really frustrating me, and this is someone I want to get married to in months, and I don't want to Cheat on her either because I love her and want the best for us. we're having issues like this now that we are not married what about when we are married. l'm thinking of quitting. she's 22 while I'm 29, she love sex before ,even more than I do, l'm just surprised at this development for the past 2year now, why is it different now, women do all they can to keep their men to themselves, why is mine pushing me away, from my observation there's no one or anything distracting her, she just being wicked to me and stubborn, pals I don't know if there's another option, I wanted to quit or give her a competition by bringing in another woman if that will make her sit up, I'm just fade up.

Sometimes you read interesting stories here.

All I can say is that you've put your marital life on gear 4 approaching a valley, who will deliver you?

It's almost impossible advising people like you, who must test and taste what will eventually be yours while it's still on the way. Poor you!

Continue with your sex before marriage philosophy, it's useless advising you against it, you'll never understand what you're missing, even right now that you're not married.

Sex makes no meaning to ladies if all you want is their body and not their heart, you can't understand that statement.

That lady has lost all the excitement in sex and what you are doing is just wasting your sperm.

It is very clear like most ladies in the shoe of that lady that she'll look for another man even when she's in your house. You've destroyed her love for sex with your ignorance.

For you, after 3yrs of marriage, you'll look for new lady to explore again. You've almost ruined your sex life without knowing. Unfortunately, you can't stop except you get help. The only person that can help you is the oga of all spirits which is the Holy Spirit.

Without knowing Jesus, forget it you can't get the Holy Spirit.

It is the Holy Spirit that can reprogram you back to factory settings.

I pray you take this path back to sexual enjoyment in marriage.

However, the choice is always yours.

3 Likes

Re: She Want Us To Have Time Table For Sex. I'm Fade Up. by Firstorderwizard(m): 8:09pm On Dec 19, 2020
IDERAWOLE:

Sometimes you read interesting stories here.

All I can say is that you've put your marital life on gear 4 approaching a valley, who will deliver you?

It's almost impossible advising people like you, who must test and taste what will eventually be yours while it's still on the way. Poor you!

Continue with your sex before marriage philosophy, it's useless advising you against it, you'll never understand what you're missing, even right now that you're not married.

Sex makes no meaning to ladies if all you want is their body and not their heart, you can't understand that statement.

That lady has lost all the excitement in sex and what you are doing is just wasting your sperm.

It is very clear like most ladies in the shoe of that lady that she'll look for another man even when she's in your house. You've destroyed her love for sex with your ignorance.

For you, after 3yrs of marriage, you'll look for new lady to explore again. You've almost ruined your sex life without knowing. Unfortunately, you can't stop except you get help. The only person that can help you is the oga of all spirits which is the Holy Spirit.

Without knowing Jesus, forget it you can't get the Holy Spirit.

It is the Holy Spirit that can reprogram you back to factory settings.

I pray you take this path back to sexual enjoyment in marriage.

However, the choice is always yours.

After the long epistle, you ended up saying nothing

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Want Us To Have Time Table For Sex. I'm Fade Up. by Nicepoker(m): 8:35pm On Dec 19, 2020
[s]
Bola146:
sad I'm just speechless!!!! You never marry her, but your body no be fire wood That girl don suffer!!! Marry her legally and then see that she will be happy
[/s]
Re: She Want Us To Have Time Table For Sex. I'm Fade Up. by czarr(m): 8:44pm On Dec 19, 2020
Get a mistress now and after you marry her.
No let woman dey use you do mumu.
small girl wey you senior with 7 years naim you dey come report to us like say na your mate.
sit the girl down like small pikin wey she be educate am make she get sense.
Re: She Want Us To Have Time Table For Sex. I'm Fade Up. by growtogeda: 9:07pm On Dec 19, 2020
enjoy my cartoon about my terrible night with a prostitute

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chiK1H0p9Ug

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Want Us To Have Time Table For Sex. I'm Fade Up. by Ayo2004: 9:43pm On Dec 19, 2020
RisenPhoenix1:

It's a natural power play. Women do not naturally like giving sex away for free, so she's trying to discover to what extent you will go to obtain sex from her, and in future, use it to blackmail you for the rest of your life; or at least until you are too old to sustain her financially and your children take over the task; when you will not even smell sex even from 100m distance. Polygamy is the only path which keeps wives in line. Our ancestors were very aware of this, and that is why they married many rival wives to hustle for their love and attention. (The fake story is that they only did so to have more children to work on the farm, but that is a lie). In those days, the wife that was chosen to share her husband's bed for the night will be taunting the others and eager to go over and beyond her wifely duties. That is when men were men.
Oil dey your head
Re: She Want Us To Have Time Table For Sex. I'm Fade Up. by danilmo: 9:49pm On Dec 19, 2020
Bola146:
sad I'm just speechless!!!! You never marry her, but your body no be fire wood That girl don suffer!!! Marry her legally and then see that she will be happy

With all this red flag u are still advicing him to keep up with d marriage?
This is how u ladies manipulate men into marriage only to show him shege after the whole show..

Eh @ op, U know d normal now? b a man, she need the redpill alpha male style..
infact who knows if she's getting dicked somewhere else?? very likely here..
Re: She Want Us To Have Time Table For Sex. I'm Fade Up. by Baller45653: 9:53pm On Dec 19, 2020
Frustrated007:
guys please is ngcard a scam site? I saw their advert on nairaland.
Has anyone here traded with them ?
I can trade for you with 1000 naira difference....can I have your digits
Re: She Want Us To Have Time Table For Sex. I'm Fade Up. by Mimiey: 9:56pm On Dec 19, 2020
Girls love to put a stop to sex some months before marriage. We think, so what's going to be new on wedding night or few months into the marriage.

She wants you to miss her body badly.

It's just women thing, blame it on society: She is trying to tell her head that she can still give u something new on wedding night.

Really, you all getting married next year and u want to continue going in there?

She wants u to miss it. Obviously, it is really working.

What women don't understand, a real mean who truly loves and care doesn't care if he sleeps with a woman a night before their wedding. It goes beyond sex but to us girls, it matters.

We have got to adjust for one another.

Look closely, is she nice to in other ways, has her cares reduced? As the attention she gives u reduce?

If all these are still intact and it's just the sex, she just doesn't want u guys hitting it often as u are close to hitting the altar.

Hope u understand, women things!

She been with u for fine years? Now, u want to let it all go?

1 Like

Re: She Want Us To Have Time Table For Sex. I'm Fade Up. by fehintiola324: 10:04pm On Dec 19, 2020
una de mess up una life
Re: She Want Us To Have Time Table For Sex. I'm Fade Up. by Frustrated007: 10:23pm On Dec 19, 2020
oga go hustle for tinder grin
I no be mugu
Baller45653:
I can trade for you with 1000 naira difference....can I have your digits
Re: She Want Us To Have Time Table For Sex. I'm Fade Up. by Shinapraise(m): 10:30pm On Dec 19, 2020
Bola146:
madam stop that the one I have how after doing her engagement she don't turn husband for house even to make love to her na by force we get time table for house so to my brother sufferings pls quit the relationship while you still can because she will be hard to contain in future my own I'm just waiting for the right time to japa .....
Re: She Want Us To Have Time Table For Sex. I'm Fade Up. by Baller45653: 10:38pm On Dec 19, 2020
Frustrated007:
oga go hustle for tinder grin
I no be mugu
lol nobody called you mugun I'm not a ripper but anyways more blessings
Re: She Want Us To Have Time Table For Sex. I'm Fade Up. by BABSSSOO(m): 10:38pm On Dec 19, 2020
You dey carry your mouth say you don't fade.....hmmn just passing through oooo..
Re: She Want Us To Have Time Table For Sex. I'm Fade Up. by DukeJoe17: 10:38pm On Dec 19, 2020
IDERAWOLE:

Without knowing Jesus,
I can't believe that after saying the truth that the said girl is probably cheating on the guy, you still have the boldness to call the Holy Trinity in your post.
If woman hate sex as you lie about, why is she cheating when it is very glaring that the next guy will still ask of sex
Or do you believe that the next guy doesn't have prick?
I'm not too surprised Sha Because I still remember how I use to Bleep my ex to stupor and after that she will wear her cloths and be heading to church for choir practice, I will just lied on my bed feeling disgusting and she will be the first person to post her pictures after church the next day

guy I beseech you to kick that cheating ass out of your life if she doesn't change in one month time or be ready to wail forever, your girl is fucking another guy,
Know this and know peace
Re: She Want Us To Have Time Table For Sex. I'm Fade Up. by DukeJoe17: 10:45pm On Dec 19, 2020
Zeal0000007:

Check this out.

Re: She Want Us To Have Time Table For Sex. I'm Fade Up. by SweetiliciousD: 10:54pm On Dec 19, 2020
MJBOLT:
the op is not wise,the girl that is giving him conditions for sex is a serial cheat.
https://www.nairaland.com/5947429/guys-never-trust-woman-not

Life abhors vacuum. The satisfaction she denies you is absolutely gotten elsewhere.

Be wise.

Sex in a relationship should be enjoyed and not endured.
Re: She Want Us To Have Time Table For Sex. I'm Fade Up. by SweetiliciousD: 10:56pm On Dec 19, 2020
Orjioorji:
don't be stupid if you want to be sleeping with her uncontrollable go and pay her bride price and Mary her proper. Hope if she is your sister you will support her sleeping with a guy that have not paid anything on her head any how .

I agree totally.

She is not legally married to you. What you crave for is not paid for by you. So, pay her bride price and enjoy full package.

Gbam
Re: She Want Us To Have Time Table For Sex. I'm Fade Up. by JayReeMai(m): 11:12pm On Dec 19, 2020
Frustrated007:
guys please is ngcard a scam site? I saw their advert on nairaland.
Has anyone here traded with them ?
you better don’t fall into fraudsters hand. There are legit traders littered here on nairaland business section. Christmas don come oo shine your eyes
Re: She Want Us To Have Time Table For Sex. I'm Fade Up. by Kapilta(m): 11:31pm On Dec 19, 2020
"Though shall not fornicate."
Re: She Want Us To Have Time Table For Sex. I'm Fade Up. by frozen70(f): 1:52am On Dec 20, 2020
Zeal0000007:

Competition is not the solution

Seat her down and find out from her what exactly the problem is

If hse says nothing ask her again and again if she insist nothing, simply tell her that you can't go ahead with this relationship irrespective of the marriage introduction and let her know your reasons

But if you seat her down and ask her why the sex rejection, listen to her and try to find out if the fault is from you or she is going through emotional issues

It's too early for her to complain about not being interested in sex it's either you are not giving her the way that takes her to cloud nine or she is no longer interested not just in sex but in you too

Whichever way, get to the root first
Re: She Want Us To Have Time Table For Sex. I'm Fade Up. by boxer022(m): 2:05am On Dec 20, 2020
Your complain by the side. How can you say that you cannot have access to her body as you like, is the body yours? Did you pay her dowry to her parents before talking about access to her body? Sometimes we men are the cause of our own problems. If it was your sister that was in the same shoes as the girl, how will you advice her? How difficult is it to wait till after all marital rights have been concluded before talking about unlimited access to her body. At this level of your relationship of 5 years and this your complain of unlimited access to her body, what is left after the celebration of marriage, how will you consummate your marriage when you are needing or wanting unlimited access to her body.

1 Like

Re: She Want Us To Have Time Table For Sex. I'm Fade Up. by Nobody: 2:43am On Dec 20, 2020
Sex when you haven't marry her yet, ds sex dat is bothering you na you go tire for am when you marry her because you go chop am raw for one year if you like, learn to explore other things that will make you guys happy, think of how your home will look like, how you wanna plan the number of children you guys will get and then think outside the box of sex because attitude and characters go weak you when the time comes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Seen Someone Selling (18+) Pictures / Egbami O! See The Kind Of Photo This Secondary School Girls From Delta Posted On / What You Don't Know About Big Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.