Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,246 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) (36554 Views)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / My Nigerian Trip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) by Petyprincess(f): 6:52pm On Dec 19, 2020
Kalatium:

Its cool.

But the kinda stories i hear about air hostess is frightening.
Like?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) by LukasPodolski: 7:09pm On Dec 19, 2020
great.
Re: Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) by Ge0grapher(m): 8:29pm On Dec 19, 2020
Beautiful!! Justwise what are you waiting for
Re: Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) by Kingray10: 9:12pm On Dec 19, 2020
This thread is a bangaaa
I can't wait to explore all these when the time comes.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) by chibinobim16259: 10:16pm On Dec 19, 2020
Ready to board, back to America.
Re: Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) by Richdee1(m): 10:51pm On Dec 19, 2020
And one person go say make I no comot for this country? argh! even my village people no fit stop me see life�

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) by Jayson504(m): 2:14pm On Dec 20, 2020
Nice thread op
Re: Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) by Fidelismaria: 10:23pm On Dec 20, 2020
cry
Re: Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) by NdigboWorldwide: 10:24am On Dec 21, 2020
Op which cruiseliner was that? Your camera did not do much justice to your beautiful photos.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) by V7place(m): 11:41am On Dec 21, 2020
NdigboWorldwide:
Op which cruiseliner was that? Your camera did not do much justice to your beautiful photos.

Samsung S8+ Abeg no vex! It was Carnival Victory.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) by V7place(m): 11:42am On Dec 21, 2020
Jayson504:
Nice thread op

Thanks!
Re: Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) by NdigboWorldwide: 2:55pm On Dec 21, 2020
V7place:

Samsung S8+ Abeg no vex! It was Carnival Victory.
Good, I have missed cruising since the virus thing, hope to start cruising with again soonest.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) by V7place(m): 6:47pm On Dec 21, 2020
NdigboWorldwide:

Good, I have missed cursing since the virus thing, hope to start cruising with again soonest.

Salute my Chief!!! Live your life to the fullest!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) by NdigboWorldwide: 6:49pm On Dec 21, 2020
V7place:

Salute my Chief!!! Live your life to the fullest!!!
You too Brother.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) by Dollanaira: 9:34pm On Dec 24, 2020
Really
Re: Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) by UncommonLogic: 9:37pm On Dec 24, 2020
This is the life that I live......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) by LadyPortable(f): 9:38pm On Dec 24, 2020
I will get there someday
Re: Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 24, 2020
UncommonLogic:
This is the life that I want to live tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 24, 2020
V7place:
Fascinating trip by a Nigerian working in the USA with Delta that allowed him free travel around the world: Breakfast in Paris, dinner in Lagos, Back to work in Los Angeles! All in 24 hours Business class!.

Please note I am not the traveler; he is a featured writer on our site!
Bros this one you first dey issue warning say you no be traveler. You sabi your country girls very well.

19 Likes

Re: Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) by believesama(m): 9:40pm On Dec 24, 2020
The life that takes away 70% of our prayer point.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) by Ckmilly22(m): 9:40pm On Dec 24, 2020
wow wonderful what a wonderful adventure
Re: Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) by UncommonLogic: 9:41pm On Dec 24, 2020
V7place:
Inside the plane. I flew free because I am employee of Delta. Any Nigerian who flies home a lot, should consider working withy an airline especially if you have a family. Business class ticket to Naija is like $10,000. And you get to take your whole family.

I beg this is economy seat not business class.
I fly the Business class like once every month...I have practically sat on all the business class seats from ATL to Lagos and back in the the past 5 years of flying back and forth.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) by gungab(m): 9:42pm On Dec 24, 2020
Nice
Re: Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) by UncommonLogic: 9:43pm On Dec 24, 2020
[quote author=SimplyFacts post=97398971][/quote]

I fly to Lagos just for the weekend (Friday Sat and Sunday) and back in ATL by 5 30am on Monday.....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) by QueenBeeHive(f): 9:45pm On Dec 24, 2020
angry I want to leave Nigeria already and explore the world

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) by xxxXXXxxx: 9:47pm On Dec 24, 2020
Lovely thread
Re: Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) by Dexterfire: 9:47pm On Dec 24, 2020
Righteousness89 what do you have to say tongue cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) by hexenbiest: 9:47pm On Dec 24, 2020
These images are breathtaking, disney land is beautiful place. Meanwhile, i-nest by FCMB is making it easier individuals to save towards financial goals and earn 10% interest while at it. Visit the link below to get started.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) by GEEBITE: 9:48pm On Dec 24, 2020
Nassau*
V7place:
Downtown Nassua, capital of Bahamas!
Re: Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) by Yaks02(m): 9:49pm On Dec 24, 2020
V7place:
Met this lady working there, she said she is from Jos, Nigeria. All the workers dress like they did in Bible times.

My Jos sister putting us on the map

1 Like

Re: Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) by Saao(m): 9:49pm On Dec 24, 2020
UncommonLogic:

I fly to Lagos just for the weekend (Friday Sat and Sunday) and back in ATL by 5 30am on Monday.....
wow just for the weekends. It's nice
Re: Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) by Asadujames202(m): 9:50pm On Dec 24, 2020
Peeps who lives this kinda Life

Witches and wizards don't attack em

Say no to poverty
Say yes to riches

Poverty the greatest sin you commit against your own self

19 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can Students Work To Pay Tuition In Australia / Nigerian Man Poses At The Scene Of Accident In Ghana (Photos) / Myanmar Plane With 104 On Board Crashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.