Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,241 members, 7,815,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) (36556 Views)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / My Nigerian Trip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) by haruna1970(m): 12:08am On Dec 25, 2020
2021 here I come with my family. Gonna need to make money that would make me flex and enjoy my life with my family.
Re: Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) by Nobody: 12:15am On Dec 25, 2020
KevZeal:
It is important that while we visit other countries to explore and have fun, we should endeavour to visit our villages too so we can constantly be conscious if the societal solutions our communities need.

There are no witches in the villages rather there are poor people farming and wishing for help.

This we should always consider when we pray against them.
@bolded be careful on that part if you want to live long. I will not tell you want it means until you find yourself in it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) by iamyemiakins(m): 12:17am On Dec 25, 2020
Nice one
Re: Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) by iamyemiakins(m): 12:20am On Dec 25, 2020
Blackdisciple:

It this type of endless waters I wish to be just to stay away from the world.
Kilode?
Re: Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) by PotatoSalad(m): 12:20am On Dec 25, 2020
believesama:
The life that takes away 70% of our prayer point.
Give the average Nigerian 20m and watch as churches become scanty.
Most Nigerian Christians go to church for salvation but deep down the only reason they do that is for prosperity.
Main reason why rich people hardly go to church.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) by PotatoSalad(m): 12:21am On Dec 25, 2020
Angelmichael63:
HMMMM I KNOW NIGERIA WILL BE THIS GREAT ONE DAY!
Noah
Re: Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) by iamyemiakins(m): 12:24am On Dec 25, 2020
I go like explore the world too someday o, hoping to become an American citizen too someday by God's grace.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) by cococandy(f): 12:27am On Dec 25, 2020
Lovely places. We try to make it there every year or every other year in addition to any other trips because FL is a connecting world . The sunshine state just calls you. kiss

I love threads like this. Can he keep them coming whenever he travels to other countries too??
V7place:
I also visited the Orlando Experience, Disney World and University Studios in Orlando. The cruise to Bahamas was another trip entirely, but also took me through Orlando Airport to Miami Sea Port.

The Holy Land Experience is a recreation of Bible times scenery and places and events from the Bible.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) by lionlee216(m): 12:42am On Dec 25, 2020
V7place:

True. You were based in the US?

Yes, still based

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) by ChukwuZobamBiko: 12:45am On Dec 25, 2020
Nice one.
I love travelling too
Re: Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) by Oritna94(m): 12:54am On Dec 25, 2020
Chai! Man don suffer for this naija. See as my fellow Nigerian the flex and I dey here the suffer 24/7. God answer your son's prayers
Re: Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) by V7place(m): 2:41am On Dec 25, 2020
cococandy:
Lovely places. We try to make it there every year or every other year in addition to any other trips because FL is a connecting world . The sunshine state just calls you. kiss

I love threads like this. Can he keep them coming whenever he travels to other countries too??

Great suggestion. Will work on that. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) by IVORY2009(m): 2:49am On Dec 25, 2020
Petyprincess:

Like?

They're kind of promisious wink
Re: Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) by bottlewater1(m): 4:18am On Dec 25, 2020
Koulture:
grin
Money is good.
wahala for person wey no get money oooo
Re: Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) by ElValiente(m): 4:57am On Dec 25, 2020
V7place:
The Receptionist.
Black Hebrews. Walter Disney knew that already.
Re: Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) by faithfull18(f): 4:57am On Dec 25, 2020
Lovely.
Re: Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) by judgedredd22(m): 5:24am On Dec 25, 2020
Chii59:
I initially refused to click on this post. All fingers aren't equal and I don't want to get unnecessarily angry at God. I wish you well.

but you know you too can live this kind of life, abi?
Re: Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) by noble2faith(m): 5:26am On Dec 25, 2020
Chii59:

You that refused to send me a christmas gift. Leave me o undecided
If not for distance, I could have taken you out. cry
Re: Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) by lkillbrokehoes: 5:33am On Dec 25, 2020
Enjoy bro
Re: Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) by plateau1stson(m): 5:38am On Dec 25, 2020
[quote author=V7place post=97231735]Met this lady working there, she said she is from Jos, Nigeria. All the workers dress like they did in Bible times.[/quyote] from my hometown amazing
Re: Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) by seanwilliam(m): 6:04am On Dec 25, 2020
onyechez:

@bolded be careful on that part if you want to live long. I will not tell you want it means until you find yourself in it.
you’re the part of problem we have in Africa .. haba.. of all good things in this thread na only village people talk u see to tslk about it?
Re: Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) by chatinent: 6:45am On Dec 25, 2020
All I noticed was that the receptionist was with his UBA credit card trying to collect his money before problem.
Re: Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) by Silverpurple: 6:50am On Dec 25, 2020
UncommonLogic:

I fly to Lagos just for the weekend (Friday Sat and Sunday) and back in ATL by 5 30am on Monday.....

If you don't mind, what do you for a living. No pun intended :-)

1 Like

Re: Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) by Cashalhaji: 6:51am On Dec 25, 2020
Impressive explore
Re: Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) by sirp9898(m): 7:22am On Dec 25, 2020
Happy christmas to BiafrA NATION
Re: Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) by gaskiyamagana: 7:29am On Dec 25, 2020
V7place:
Met this lady working there, she said she is from Jos, Nigeria. All the workers dress like they did in Bible times.
This is not Bible time for your women dressing without that thing on their heads?
Re: Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) by V7place(m): 7:36am On Dec 25, 2020
Chii59:
I initially refused to click on this post. All fingers aren't equal and I don't want to get unnecessarily angry at God. I wish you well.

Ha no. The world is ours, its yours!
Re: Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) by parcclematis223: 8:30am On Dec 25, 2020
Subsequently, land will in general keep up the purchasing intensity of capital by giving a portion of the inflationary strain to occupants and by consolidating a portion of the inflationary weight as parc clematis price list capital appreciation.Despite all the advantages of putting resources into land, there are downsides.
Re: Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) by RedPanthar: 8:52am On Dec 25, 2020
V7place:
Game time!

You sure know how to play grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) by Alexpetra: 10:12am On Dec 25, 2020
See as much as we want good things from Nigeria...i feel Nigeria is not design to give us the type of life we want.
Re: Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) by gentleguy1975: 10:17am On Dec 25, 2020
Ayinde Barrister Mr Fuji of blessed memory, came to mind
Re: Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) by Yaks02(m): 10:54am On Dec 25, 2020
V7place:
Met this lady working there, she said she is from Jos, Nigeria. All the workers dress like they did in Bible times.

What's her handle nau

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can Students Work To Pay Tuition In Australia / Nigerian Man Poses At The Scene Of Accident In Ghana (Photos) / Myanmar Plane With 104 On Board Crashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.