Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) (36552 Views)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / My Nigerian Trip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) by LoneWolf200(m): 11:00am On Dec 25, 2020
Good looking stuffs; to all my fellow naijaians if your motive and prayer to God is to make you rich in other to mismanage, flex and travel out mannerlessly God wont even trust you with kingdom riches except you're willing to pay the price from the devil'side.Most pple are praying to have money to travel out and enjoy their lives for their selfish interest not to make good impact.

I rest mycase.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) by V7place(m): 12:31pm On Dec 25, 2020
UncommonLogic:

I beg this is economy seat not business class.
I fly the Business class like once every month...I have practically sat on all the business class seats from ATL to Lagos and back in the the past 5 years of flying back and forth.

No, that is Economy Comfort , much more roomier than economy, wider headrest plus free amenities.
Employees get whatever seat is available AFTER paying passengers who show up are seated. If none, wait for the next flight or take a flight connecting to another city

1 Like

Re: Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 25, 2020
seanwilliam:
you’re the part of problem we have in Africa .. haba.. of all good things in this thread na only village people talk u see to tslk about it?
I didn't say you should stop going to your village. Even buhari wouldn't shake hands with you talk of village people ( the irony of the reality in Nigeria )
Re: Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) by V7place(m): 1:10pm On Dec 25, 2020
Chii59:
I initially refused to click on this post. All fingers aren't equal and I don't want to get unnecessarily angry at God. I wish you well.

I messaged you.
Re: Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) by UncommonLogic: 1:15pm On Dec 25, 2020
V7place:

No, that is Economy Comfort , much more roomier than economy, wider headrest plus free amenities.
Employees get whatever seat is available AFTER paying passengers who show up are seated. If none, wait for the next flight or take a flight connecting to another city

I know , I have been a Delta companion pass rider for more than 7 years. I know the routine.
Re: Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) by V7place(m): 1:15pm On Dec 25, 2020
GeneralPula:

Miami, not Maimi..

Trust any of these peepz at your own peril..

grin

grin
Re: Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) by Coolgent(m): 2:44pm On Dec 25, 2020
V7place:
Met this lady working there, she said she is from Jos, Nigeria. All the workers dress like they did in Bible times.
Oga u get her number? grin
Re: Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) by V7place(m): 2:45pm On Dec 25, 2020
Coolgent:

Oga u get her number? grin

No o!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 25, 2020
V7place:

I messaged you.
Seen.
Re: Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) by lrdval: 4:02pm On Dec 26, 2020
Can someone with Bahamas visa, spend time in the United States?
Re: Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) by dokgen(m): 10:29am On May 01, 2021
LoneWolf200:
Good looking stuffs; to all my fellow naijaians if your motive and prayer to God is to make you rich in other to mismanage, flex and travel out mannerlessly God wont even trust you with kingdom riches except you're willing to pay the price from the devil'side.Most pple are praying to have money to travel out and enjoy their lives for their selfish interest not to make good impact.

I rest mycase.

Lol, dud. Everybody has a right to have rtheir money and spend whatever way they see fit. Change your broke mentality, When you become rich, you can decide to donate all your money to the poor. Good news is that they shall not cease from the land, and last i checked is that problem no dey finish for this life. So you fit just siddon, they donate all your money. Kindly leave that hell hole of a country and see lots of individuals who have money and are "mismanaging and flexing it" . Just trying to tell you that you will get money if you willl get money , and what you use it for is your business.
Re: Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) by dokgen(m): 10:29am On May 01, 2021
Yes, UNited states of Oshodi
lrdval:
Can someone with Bahamas visa, spend time in the United States?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can Students Work To Pay Tuition In Australia / Nigerian Man Poses At The Scene Of Accident In Ghana (Photos) / Myanmar Plane With 104 On Board Crashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.