Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) (36551 Views)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / My Nigerian Trip (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) by Yaks02(m): 9:51pm On Dec 24, 2020
V7place:
Inside the plane. I flew free because I am employee of Delta. Any Nigerian who flies home a lot, should consider working withy an airline especially if you have a family. Business class ticket to Naija is like $10,000. And you get to take your whole family.

Include me in your family list nw

Re: Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) by UncommonLogic: 9:51pm On Dec 24, 2020
Saao:
wow just for the weekends. It's nice

Yeahp, I have been lucky and blessed.

Travelling is the best form of education that anyone can have. Many people in Nigeria and even US have misconceptions of other countries until they have the opportunity to travel out and explore. Once you go to other places, you have the tendency to appreciate what you have.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) by wiseone28: 9:51pm On Dec 24, 2020
This kind thread dey make person curse the Angel wey send him come Nigeria

Re: Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 24, 2020
V7place:
Fascinating trip by a Nigerian working in the USA with Delta that allowed him free travel around the world: Breakfast in Paris, dinner in Lagos, Back to work in Los Angeles! All in 24 hours Business class!.

Please note I am not the traveler; he is a featured writer on our site!
Bros this one you first dey issue warning say you no be traveler. You sabi your country girls very well.

Re: Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) by Jullen(f): 9:53pm On Dec 24, 2020
God punish poverty. See as people dey enjoy life.

But we hardly have Americans or foreigners coming to Nigeria for anything close to this. This country is really a big shame.

Re: Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) by GeneralPula: 9:54pm On Dec 24, 2020
Re: Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) by Angelmichael63: 9:54pm On Dec 24, 2020
HMMMM I KNOW NIGERIA WILL BE THIS GREAT ONE DAY!
Re: Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 24, 2020
Bros this one you first dey issue warning say you no be traveler. You sabi your country girls very well. Life is Good!
Re: Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 24, 2020
I initially refused to click on this post. All fingers aren't equal and I don't want to get unnecessarily angry at God. I wish you well.

Re: Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) by GeneralPula: 9:57pm On Dec 24, 2020
V7place:
Maimi

Miami, not Maimi..

Trust any of these peepz at your own peril..

Re: Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) by 400billionman: 9:58pm On Dec 24, 2020
Petyprincess:

Nw i want to be an air hostess badly grin

Air hostess is like working in a hotel.

It's not a good job.

They flirt with handsome men onboard.
Re: Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) by Angelacruz: 9:59pm On Dec 24, 2020
nice thread
Re: Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) by noble2faith(m): 10:00pm On Dec 24, 2020
Chii59:
I initially refused to click on this post. All fingers aren't equal and I don't want to get unnecessarily angry at God. I wish you well.

Y?
Re: Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) by Ayandokun2000: 10:04pm On Dec 24, 2020
Dexterfire:
Righteousness89 what do you have to say tongue cheesy

Vanity upon vanity cheesy
Re: Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) by Generalwoodz(m): 10:04pm On Dec 24, 2020
I have been thinking about the fine gals in these places
Re: Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) by MMXX: 10:07pm On Dec 24, 2020
Looks good

Why is the person avoiding proper Photoshots,em dey fear camera abi kini?
Re: Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) by Aburada: 10:44pm On Dec 24, 2020
Some people be living other people's fantasy like it's nothing

Re: Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) by OpinionCounts(m): 10:44pm On Dec 24, 2020
Angelmichael63:

That is if you neva blow trumpet by then already...Angel Michael

Re: Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) by Blackdisciple(m): 10:50pm On Dec 24, 2020
V7place:
Endless waters and a passing ship.
It this type of endless waters I wish to be just to stay away from the world.

Re: Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 24, 2020
noble2faith:

Y?
You that refused to send me a christmas gift. Leave me o undecided
Re: Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) by NaijaOlosho(f): 11:12pm On Dec 24, 2020
Nigeria is a useless country look at how you are enjoying outside home.

It won't be well with Tinubu who installed the lifeless president we have now cry

Re: Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) by HitlerGaddafi: 11:21pm On Dec 24, 2020
V7place:
I also visited the Orlando Experience, Disney World and University Studios in Orlando. The cruise to Bahamas was another trip entirely, but also took me through Orlando Airport to Miami Sea Port.

The Holy Land Experience is a recreation of Bible times scenery and places and events from the Bible.
Universal studios not university studios

Re: Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) by lionlee216(m): 11:34pm On Dec 24, 2020
V7place:
Inside the plane. I flew free because I am employee of Delta. Any Nigerian who flies home a lot, should consider working withy an airline especially if you have a family. Business class ticket to Naija is like $10,000. And you get to take your whole family.

I guess you are lucky. I had work for Lufthansa airline. Flight benefits included too but the major problem is flight from O hare to Germany is always filled up. So I had to back off.

Also I applied to southwest airline but didn't see it tru due to they really dont fly intl like that.

Enjoy!

Re: Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:36pm On Dec 24, 2020
Omo ! This is life ! I just love this op,hope to experience such soonest.
Re: Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) by V7place(m): 11:45pm On Dec 24, 2020
lionlee216:

I guess you are lucky. I had work for Lufthansa airline. Flight benefits included too but the major problem is flight from O hare to Germany is always filled up. So I had to back off.

Also I applied to southwest airline but didn't see it tru due to they really dont fly intl like that.

Enjoy!

True. You were based in the US?

Re: Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) by Slynation(m): 11:45pm On Dec 24, 2020
Angelmichael63:
With the kinda mindset most Nigerians have.... impossible

Re: Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) by V7place(m): 11:46pm On Dec 24, 2020
HitlerGaddafi:

Universal studios not university studios

Thanks. Typo
Re: Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) by V7place(m): 11:49pm On Dec 24, 2020
UncommonLogic:

I beg this is economy seat not business class.
I fly the Business class like once every month...I have practically sat on all the business class seats from ATL to Lagos and back in the the past 5 years of flying back and forth.

No, that's not economy.
Re: Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) by Equity15(m): 12:03am On Dec 25, 2020
And person dey say make I remain for nigeria with am? Anybody that supports your stay in nigeria is evil

Re: Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) by milky3(f): 12:05am On Dec 25, 2020
what a place to be, @Op you ve done well exploring weldone.

Can Students Work To Pay Tuition In Australia / Nigerian Man Poses At The Scene Of Accident In Ghana (Photos) / Myanmar Plane With 104 On Board Crashes