Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World (98464 Views)

Abandoned Mansions: Estate Deserted In Abuja (Photos) / Tallest Building In Anambra State Abandoned (Video, Pictures) / World's Loneliest House, Abandoned For Over 100 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by HelpYourself(m): 3:48pm On Dec 20, 2020
CalvinGaye:

On this thread?

Yes brother

I have answered alot

I hope they are all on this thread oo

Where ever I am quoted I try to answer
grin
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Akalia(m): 3:49pm On Dec 20, 2020
GofuckYourself:

I notice alot of you feel a strong sense of ego whenever I rebuff or ignore you why?

Are my words shaking your conviction

Like i said tell yourself whatever makes you happy

Cheers
Your submissions are not plausible enough.
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by HelpYourself(m): 3:50pm On Dec 20, 2020
Agentobatala:
how do you find out why you are here this time around?
Hmmmm

Deep question

Bro it takes you questioning your spirit , prayers , deep.prayers and asking the right questions

Firstly you have to unlearn all you think you know

You have to first know yourself

Know who you are
Know you are separate from the body you have which is just a dress
My brother its a whole new life and awareness

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by 2016easy2017: 3:51pm On Dec 20, 2020
that's the real father of G.W. Bush. also the world's worst and most devilish murder ever know. And former American President.
Murdered the largest people in the world in Iraq on false pretext and yet exported every sorted of evil like homosexuality, occultism among others into Iraq. His father, This Crawling,is the founder of iluminati occultism

https://www.nairaland.com/6322599/abandoned-home-aleister-crowley-satanist

2 Likes

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Admin9: 3:52pm On Dec 20, 2020
wickedest man ke. Do you even know Nigerian leaders?

9 Likes

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by HelpYourself(m): 3:53pm On Dec 20, 2020
CalvinGaye:

Ok sir, then what do you think of heaven and hell? Real? Or is it fake based on your narrative here.

Bros the problem is not the concept but the words and how we understand them

See if I showed you a blue flower you may call it martine blue or sky blue , another my call it navy blue another sea blue we are all trying to explain the color blue from our own understanding these are the issues with christianity and islam

The concept of heaven and hell is true but not as popularized in texts

There is life after here

You don't die and wake up in a hall facing judgement or with virgins

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by HelpYourself(m): 3:53pm On Dec 20, 2020
Akamariner:

Hello, you seems to have a good knowledge on this topic.

I need someone like you to clarify some things i'm experiencing, which i barely understand, it is beyond human imagination but it is quite protective. I don't know how i became affiliated to it, and i want to know what it is and how i can understand it.

I shall love us to communicate on whatsapp, via this number. 0818 821. 1951
Thanks in advance

Okay we are going to talk tonight
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Praktikals(m): 3:53pm On Dec 20, 2020
GofuckYourself:

Another dead soul but walking

For you to see money as so important you are dead already and don't know it

You need to find your true faith in God

You are gone if you don't
See who is talking about a dead soul grin
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by butterfly777(m): 3:53pm On Dec 20, 2020
Don't be deceived.

@ GofuckYourself stop teaching people evil doctrines.

Ask God to show you the truth, and He will.

Be blessed.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by djevino(m): 3:54pm On Dec 20, 2020
GofuckYourself:

Hmmmm

Deep question

Bro it takes you questioning your spirit , prayers , deep.prayers and asking the right questions

Firstly you have to unlearn all you think you know

You have to first know yourself

Know who you are
Know you are separate from the body you have which is just a dress
My brother its a whole new life and awareness

Bro I have been reading all your comments am yet to understand anything please how do I know myself? Like how do I know why I'm here on earth.. please help a brother

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by HelpYourself(m): 3:54pm On Dec 20, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Omo i dey fear now.. Please what can i do?

Fear for what?

Spend less time in night vigils and at mecca

Spend more time being conscious of everything you do each day

Your words your actions your thoughts

These are your judgement

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by HelpYourself(m): 3:55pm On Dec 20, 2020
Naughtysex:
I have said it countless times to people around me that the journey into spiritism is much more deeper than what they are hearing in church, mosque or seeing on movies
Even the little (i mean very little) i experienced is much more than what you see on movies
grin
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Jaqenhghar: 3:56pm On Dec 20, 2020
ollypass:
this thread reminds me of the old days in where some dude was relating his experience with incubbus and succubus..dunno bout that re-incarnation theory,but seems flawed on some level.if you had no consciousness of ever being here..and you made bad desicions in the first life..what is to stop you from making bad decisions in the present? and keep descending in the pyramid till you come back..let's say a stone..where you can't make any more decisions.why bother with all the re-incarnation stress..if the victim isn't properly guided.
What did he say abt incubbus and succubus
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by kenzysmith: 3:57pm On Dec 20, 2020
Some ashawo quarter worst pass here now
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by HelpYourself(m): 3:57pm On Dec 20, 2020
djevino:

Bro I have been reading all your comments am yet to understand anything please how do I know myself? Like how do I know why I'm here on earth.. please help a brother

Bro we will talk later tonigh
It's a private thing for each has his or her own journey

There is no one size fits all manual

What I can help you understand is what I. Your past life led you to this point

And the threads of fate you must severe so you don't cross this path again

I am no magician or prophet bro

I am simply a human being making his own journey in this earth life like you

None of us is superior to the other

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Praktikals(m): 3:58pm On Dec 20, 2020
GofuckYourself:

Bros the problem is not the concept but the words and how we understand them

See if I showed you a blue flower you may call it martine blue or sky blue , another my call it navy blue another sea blue we are all trying to explain the color blue from our own understanding these are the issues with christianity and islam

The concept of heaven and hell is true but not as popularized in texts

There is life after here

You don't die and wake up in a hall facing judgement or with virgins
People are so gullible. I see people are quoting you and you too are feeling like a super star. Yeye. Your end will be similar to that of the fake pastor that made front page today for impregnating 20 gullible women.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by lavenderjade(m): 3:58pm On Dec 20, 2020
obiekunie2:

SO FULL INSULT. SIGN OF A VERY EMPTY HEAD.

LIKE I SAID EARLIER, IGNORANCE IS BLISS.

KEEP WALLOWING IT.

MAY MARNES GRANT YOU THE SPIRIT OF DISCERNMENT.

Bro i like to chat you on whatsapp pls
08067266575.. You too much
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 20, 2020
GofuckYourself:

Bro

Predictions have nothing to do with this

Yes I know, I'm just saying. But can humans have a past life as an animal
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by HelpYourself(m): 3:59pm On Dec 20, 2020
Praktikals:

People are so gullible. I see people are quoting you and you too are feeling like a super star. Yeye. Your end will be similar to that of the fake pastor that made front page today for impregnating 20 gullible women.

I understand you

grin

Sorry

Had lunch today ?
grin

The guilt is overwhelming you

Your deed was just too severe

Sorry bro

We must all carry our crosses

I wish you strength

6 Likes

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by HelpYourself(m): 4:00pm On Dec 20, 2020
Sunmoluvic:

Yes I know, I'm just saying. But can humans have a past life as an animal

Not possible
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by djevino(m): 4:01pm On Dec 20, 2020
GofuckYourself:

Bro we will talk later tonigh
It's a private thing for each has his or her own journey

There is no one size fits all manual

What I can help you understand is what I. Your past life led you to this point

And the threads of fate you must severe so you don't cross this path again

I am no magician or prophet bro

I am simply a human being making his own journey in this earth life like you

None of us is superior to the other

I will be waiting, don't forget to mention or quote me when you begin please wink
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Naughtysex: 4:02pm On Dec 20, 2020
GofuckYourself:

Hello brother

They are your past life

Means you are a very old spirit maybe who has lived numerous lives

You have to find out why you are here this time around
His case is similar to mine
something happened some years back ,similar to what the person you quoted said and i said to my mom (she's late now) " I came as twins then"
she looked at me and said " don't bring it up now"
Although she and my grandma thought me the little i know

Most people don't know that spiritism is deep
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Goldencheese(m): 4:04pm On Dec 20, 2020
Do you have low self-esteem or is this a strategy to sell your wares?

Man wake up, the world is a mean place. Rejection is real and so are hurtful words. But when you shrug off people's words and treat them as mere opinions and focus on your goal or target, magic happens.

You are creative but you whine a lot.
Macsjebs:

You read so much about him, so enlightening but you didn't have to call me a learner
Now you have added to all the hurting words posted on the thread on my signature cry cry cry which has since dented the good business name I strived to earn thus resulting in low patronage from Nairalanders embarassed embarassed embarassed

9 Likes

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Anaerobi(m): 4:04pm On Dec 20, 2020
GofuckYourself:

Sorry I meant to only discourage irresponsibile enthusiasts
I know what it cost me learning about all this over the years
Spiritism isn't for everyone and it isn't shared anyhow
I really want to know pls...
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by HelpYourself(m): 4:04pm On Dec 20, 2020
Naughtysex:

His case is similar to mine
something happened some years back ,similar to what the person you quoted said and i said to my mom (she's late now) " I came as twins then"
she looked at me and said " don't bring it up now"
Although she and my grandma thought me the little i know

Most people don't know that spiritism is deep
smiley
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by HelpYourself(m): 4:05pm On Dec 20, 2020
djevino:

I will be waiting, don't forget to mention or quote me when you begin please wink

Okay my brother
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 20, 2020

4 Likes

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 20, 2020
So much ridiculous gullibility in one thread grin

2 Likes

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Topmaike007(m): 4:06pm On Dec 20, 2020
GofuckYourself:
grin
Abeg leave me jor
I need to follow you because I enjoy your teaching

2 Likes

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Trogge: 4:06pm On Dec 20, 2020
Spiritualism shouldn't be joked with, truth me it's not funny. Most of us have watched Chinese movies and hear when they mention the sacred scroll,it's that sacred.
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by deavicky(m): 4:08pm On Dec 20, 2020
I tot the most wicked man in the world is a Nigerian.

5 Likes

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by FuckThaMod: 4:08pm On Dec 20, 2020
GofuckYourself:

The word evil is relative
Killing of twins in cross Rivers is murder
Arbortion is seen as permissible and okay but here's the thing ..it's murder too

There is life after here , african tradition has nothing to do with the recognition of the one true God . But what debases tradition is the emphasis or worship of beings like fairies and elf's (white man's tongue ) like sango , Ogun etc

So this is why they went into extinction because they were rigid dogmas

Just like how the Dutch men worshipped thor and odin

These are all stagnant spiritual practices
The Scandinavians worshiped thor and odin, not the dutch to the best of my knowledge

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Latest Promo Price For Stone Coated Roof Sheets / Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days / VERY IMPORTANT: Mistakes Architects Make And Should Be Avoided

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.