Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World - Properties (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World (98474 Views)

Abandoned Mansions: Estate Deserted In Abuja (Photos) / Tallest Building In Anambra State Abandoned (Video, Pictures) / World's Loneliest House, Abandoned For Over 100 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by ThreeEyedRaven: 5:04pm On Dec 20, 2020
aspiring44:

That won't make you wicked , but sounds frightening and the intruder will surely jappa
Lol I'm telling you
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Miner13: 5:04pm On Dec 20, 2020
GofuckYourself:

We shall talk attending to some people here

interpreting once life. is it a thing that can be done by oneself?cos it seem to wider than it can be imagine
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by mabea: 5:05pm On Dec 20, 2020
GofuckYourself:

My dear I believe in the one through God

My relationship is with god directly I don't need an alfa or a pastor

I know I must be responsible for my words my thoughts and actions

I won't scan because I know I must reap it same way I wont commit rape or crime or try to have any woman cry because if my actions because I know the spiritual implications of all these

Does this make me a christian I don't know

A muslim I don't know

A believer I don't know the label

I am just a believer in God the father and his absolute laws

And I know I am responsible for my actions and confessing on Sunday or accepting jesus doesn't absolve me of any consequences of my actions

You know there is a god I understand but you can't find the only true God without Christ.

2 Likes

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Briller: 5:07pm On Dec 20, 2020
Everything about satan and his followers is ugly! Grrrhhhhhh! I feel like throwing up.

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by ThreeEyedRaven: 5:07pm On Dec 20, 2020
Pharaoh4rin:

Be serious for once da'allah
Lol. Time for everything bro wink cheesy
The write-up really got me laughing

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Liamm(m): 5:07pm On Dec 20, 2020
descarado:
After researching extensively about this man, I abandoned religion.

Makes my life easier. Would have been better I didn't get curious in the first place.
mind sharing a little?
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by mabea: 5:08pm On Dec 20, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Omo i dey fear now.. Please what can i do?
Accept the Lord Jesus as your personal Lord and saviour and you will see all other powers at your call. Trust me demons fear the name of Jesus more than you can imagine.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by sharpwriter(m): 5:09pm On Dec 20, 2020
GofuckYourself:
This write up isn't well written

The OP na learner

Let me enlighten you all

Alister crowley was obssessed with spiritism

He held regular occultic sessions for summoning incubi or moon children

These are demons which can take on human form so they roam the spirit world and are used for evil deeds (these are the spirits ritualists use)

Now to summon them he has done research and found out the dual pentagram you see in the image above

Let me describe a typical summoning ritual

Virgin boys and girls between ages 5 -9 three each are used for each session

These children and stripped naked

Those to partake in the ritual would be nude and armed with shape knives

Now everyone one starts to sexually molest the children both the virgin male and females and Alister who is the high priest starts the incarnation in a demon language he founded

shocked shocked shocked

Oga, and you know all these by? Make person dey run from you o shocked
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by hstar: 5:11pm On Dec 20, 2020
GofuckYourself:

Who ever you hope to see on the other side is irrelevant

Live a good life , let your words ,your thinking and your actions be pure

Recognize that without Lord God the father you won't even have this opportunity to be born in this life and redeem all you have done
Mr. Please, which state are you from?
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by mabea: 5:14pm On Dec 20, 2020
CalvinGaye:

Ok sir, then what do you think of heaven and hell? Real? Or is it fake based on your narrative here.
Heaven is as real as your palm hell also. Many people are ignorant of the spiritual world. Man himself is a spirit, you have some spiritual powers in you. Seek Chrit who is the truth and you will discover the true power.

2 Likes

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 20, 2020
GofuckYourself:

You still didn't answer grin

Have you had lunch today ?

It's already past five, and I felt I should let u know I liked some of your points. And also, the username. Peace and love
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Aladdin1(m): 5:19pm On Dec 20, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Dey deceive yourself, shebi you like heaven? Go there now
Stop believing in cheap occultism practiced by a mere witch. You are the one deceiving yourself here.I know am going to Heaven when i die and leave this earth.But you dont know where you would go when you die.The choice is Yours.Heaven or Hell?

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Guestlander: 5:21pm On Dec 20, 2020
obiekunie2:

STOP SAYING WHAT YOU DONT KNOW SIR.

SPIRITISM LIKE ALL OTHER RELIGION HAS ITS GOOD AND ITS BAD.

IT ALL DEPENDS ON YOU AND HOW YOU WANT TO USE IT.

SOME USE IT FOR GOOD - GOOD IT BRINGS YOU.

SOME USE IT FOR EVIL- AND EVIL IT BRINGS YOU.

THEY SIMPLY OBEY THE COMMAND YOU GIVE WHICH YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR.

MAY SABRUS GRANT YOU THE POWER TO SEE BEAUTY,

MAY MASTHO GRANT YOU THE POWER TO SEE THRU ALL DECEPTIONS.

All bloody mumbo-jumbo. Sabrus ko, subaru ni.
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by macdammy(m): 5:21pm On Dec 20, 2020
GofuckYourself:
This write up isn't well written

The OP na learner

Let me enlighten you all

Alister crowley was obssessed with spiritism

He held regular occultic sessions for summoning incubi or moon children

These are demons which can take on human form so they roam the spirit world and are used for evil deeds (these are the spirits ritualists use)

Now to summon them he has done research and found out the dual pentagram you see in the image above

Let me describe a typical summoning ritual

Virgin boys and girls between ages 5 -9 three each are used for each session

These children and stripped naked

Those to partake in the ritual would be nude and armed with shape knives

Now everyone one starts to sexually molest the children both the virgin male and females and Alister who is the high priest starts the incarnation in a demon language he founded

Even you wey dey correct person, your write-up is WACK, and poorly punctuated!

Always learn to correct people, and not embarrass them.

3 Likes

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by AngelicBeing: 5:25pm On Dec 20, 2020
descarado:
After researching extensively about this man, I abandoned religion.

Makes my life easier. Would have been better I didn't get curious in the first place.
Good you abandoned religion but I want you to come back to God , his love, mercy and grace will bring you back to Him( Jesus Christ).

3 Likes

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Kaidou(m): 5:26pm On Dec 20, 2020
GofuckYourself:

Later in the evening I am attending to some guests

I will be in touch later in the evening hopefully

I would also like to know about my past life too

At times...I feel like I'm the weirdest person in the whole world

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Gentlebuka(m): 5:26pm On Dec 20, 2020
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by hstar: 5:27pm On Dec 20, 2020
GofuckYourself:

We will talk

That's not what you transgressed
This man u are something else

I'm beginning to know u

because I know who I am
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by true2god: 5:27pm On Dec 20, 2020
GofuckYourself:

Again I warn you severely if truly you have some peripheral knowledge then you know the consequences

Be warned how you mislead others

Everything I know of spiritism I was taught by my grandma (now late) from age 5 . I grew up staying with her learning firstly about the beings ..what whites call fairies ,elves and garden gnomes

I learned about all these beings and how to communicate with them , how to bring them close and keep them far. I learned about the good ones and the bad ones

I learned about the ones for water , air , fire , plants and soil

I learned about the dates and stars , I learned about the power of native names called at your birth

I learned about possession have seen it live and direct

I learned about reincarnation

I learned about the power of past Earth lives and their influence in current ones

I learned about the witching hour

I learned about the human blood and it's uses

I learned about all the plants and their powerful ones

I learned about animals and their protective ways

I learned about spirit travel i learned about the spirit body

I learned about protection from evil and why spiritism isn't taught openly

I learned about every single demon and their tongue

I learned about the life after death

I learned of the lands up and down in the spirit world

Bros I have learned way too much and sacrificed too much for chartalans like you to tell me what not

Beware spiritism isn't a joke

I know what all this knowledge has caused me

Bros this isn't a movie

Becareful

Enough said
How does our past live impact on our current life on earth?

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by darichlife: 5:30pm On Dec 20, 2020
Pearlyakin:

Are you a seer ?

Can you tell me about my past life i really want to know because i feel attached to the past alot especially pre-colonial times in Africa.

I feel same way too, like i understand different languauge origin without being taught. I think we can share a lot together.
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Dollanaira: 5:33pm On Dec 20, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Pearlyakin(m): 5:36pm On Dec 20, 2020
darichlife:

I feel same way too, like i understand different languauge origin without being taught. I think we can share a lot together.
I used to think I'm the only one oo, like I'm so vast in history of my tribe to the extent that i do tell my mom and siblings about the antecedents of our ancestors during the precolonial and i never studied history in school all through my life.
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by AFONJACOW(m): 5:36pm On Dec 20, 2020
If he claimed to be the wickedest man in the world, the. What will buhari and the rest of Nigeria politicians be That title abeg reserve it for sai Barbar

6 Likes

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 20, 2020
Omoikarekimire:

See me I dont know much.o.But I know you cannot kill a witch.you can only drive out the possessed spirit away and u killed the possessed body which is human.U cannot kill a witch o.
Too much contradiction. You can kill a witch, the demon you are driving out will always wander about cause you can't kill a demon but a witch is not a demon, a witch is a person that have given herself to a demon, she is possessed and working with the demon., so when you kill that witch, she dies and the demon leaves her body, but demon is not a witch itself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by weblord1900: 5:39pm On Dec 20, 2020
GofuckYourself:

For example that doctor on front page whi murdered his wife and anyone who thinks deep down that there acts are justified will come back again

Maybe in his next life he will have an only child a daughter whom he lives beyond everything he will marry her off only to watch her murdered so he can relive this pain he has caused another then he may inturn pass on from the grief of loosing his child

And then people around will be wailing and asking why God is so wicked asking why bad things happen to good people..

They will be making statements like this life no balance

grin

Forgetting we are all going to reap what we sow grin

Like someone like buhari and all other Nigerian POLICTICIANS you should never curse them but weep for them...
grin

You think all those political elite in the north whom are used to enforce almajiru system who force children to be thrown into the street to fend for themselves? You think it's a mistake some people are born like that? As almajiiri?

What more brutal existence can you wish one ? A child who had no say is tossed into the world like garbage
Raped daily by strange men , used anyhow feed scraps and they turn around and Inflict pain in their society...

As you cart away the wealth of your people you will come back and witness first hand the horrors

Pity buhari don't curse him
I've read most of worth you're saying. I'm not a religious person and I'm not here to challenge you. We all know nothing in this world. We don't know why we are where we are and where we will be after here. You are just saying what you where told or what you read or what you think, which does not have any prove. Don't believe everything, we all know nothing.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by FuckThaMod: 5:40pm On Dec 20, 2020
mabea:
Accept the Lord Jesus as your personal Lord and saviour and you will see all other powers at your call. Trust me demons fear the name of Jesus more than you can imagine.
I don't need to accept anything.. All i know is that I'm not evil.
Almost everyone in this country believe in Jesus and wickedness is order of the day, see how useless the country is.
All of una wey dey force Jesus onto people, Una no go die better. Nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by FuckThaMod: 5:41pm On Dec 20, 2020
Aladdin1:
Stop believing in cheap occultism practiced by a mere witch. You are the one deceiving yourself here.I know am going to Heaven when i die and leave this earth.But you dont know where you would go when you die.The choice is Yours.Heaven or Hell?
Mumu, have u seen heaven or hell before?
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by sharpwriter(m): 5:41pm On Dec 20, 2020
GofuckYourself:

You are very stupid
And childish
Lol cheesy
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Jaqenhghar: 5:42pm On Dec 20, 2020
osazsky:
What is wicked about occultist or fetish things rubbish only children fear such..what of someone that is beheading a human biegn life on camera and be shouting Allah buraka ..no o those once are celebrated or sent abroad for re training fools everywhere if I enter that house na leg I go take scatter all those white kpangolo way full ground mumu people
cheesy cheesy
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by weblord1900: 5:43pm On Dec 20, 2020
Praktikals:

Your grandma has don you more harm than good. What do you need all those 'knowledge' for? Does it make you richer than Dangote or more powerful than a common street councilor? Last last, if you misbehave where soldier deh, them go still whonzz you hot slap and heaven will not fall. Yeye
You just said my mind lol.
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by weblord1900: 5:48pm On Dec 20, 2020
Purewata11:
I used to have things like flash backs of my present life like I’ve been in certain situations or taking certain actions I’ve taken before , I usually brush it off as me just skipping cause I smoke trees !! I’ll like to contact you to get more insights on some related matters if you don’t mind ! Greetings
Seek a medical support instead bro

2 Likes

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by GeneralPula: 5:48pm On Dec 20, 2020
Simple and short

Babalawo..

A white Herbalist/Demon..

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Latest Promo Price For Stone Coated Roof Sheets / Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days / VERY IMPORTANT: Mistakes Architects Make And Should Be Avoided

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.