Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World - Properties (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World (98472 Views)

Abandoned Mansions: Estate Deserted In Abuja (Photos) / Tallest Building In Anambra State Abandoned (Video, Pictures) / World's Loneliest House, Abandoned For Over 100 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Miner13: 5:49pm On Dec 20, 2020
GoFuckYourself is a grail messenger?

4 Likes

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Aladdin1(m): 5:49pm On Dec 20, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Mumu, have u seen heaven or hell before?
You would be the greatest mumu to regret.if you die in this your condition.Heaven is real and Hell is real.

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by hstar: 5:50pm On Dec 20, 2020
Sunmoluvic:

People talk about past lifes, it really interested me.
There's this guy that was said to have predicted everything that happened this year, the virus, BLM protest and the likes, he claims he has past lifes the he was once a lion
Is the guy on Nairaland?
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Sleekmilan01(m): 5:57pm On Dec 20, 2020
GofuckYourself:

Your opinion is irrelevant bro

But thanks for sharing

I wish to know more about spiritism,how can I contact u??
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Exmilitant(m): 5:57pm On Dec 20, 2020
weblord1900:
I've read most of worth you're saying. I'm not a religious person and I'm not here to challenge you. We all know nothing in this world. We don't know why we are where we are and where we will be after here. You are just saying what you where told or what you read or what you think, which does not have any prove. Don't believe everything, we all know nothing.
The guy knows nothing about spirituality. He is only basking in the little attention he's getting here. He who has seen cannot say. He who says has not seen.

7 Likes

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by WoeBetide666: 5:58pm On Dec 20, 2020
GofuckYourself:

Hunger

grin

Sympathy for the Devil. Hail Satan

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by bukatyne(f): 5:58pm On Dec 20, 2020
starbuck:
Yet people still have doubts when Africans precisely Nigerians make mention of VILLAGE PEOPLE undecided undecided

grin cheesy

Anyone who doubts the spiritual and its effecs on the physical world is a learner. cheesy

Or a deceiver who wants people to lose their guard.

5 Likes

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by hstar: 6:00pm On Dec 20, 2020
GofuckYourself:

Seek and ye shall find

You don't need me or anyone

Your spirit has all the answers
We all need a guide in all we do please

And mores, don't tell me u didn't have a mentor before u bacame a pro

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by AustineJohn908(m): 6:02pm On Dec 20, 2020
GofuckYourself:

Again I warn you severely if truly you have some peripheral knowledge then you know the consequences

Be warned how you mislead others

Everything I know of spiritism I was taught by my grandma (now late) from age 5 . I grew up staying with her learning firstly about the beings ..what whites call fairies ,elves and garden gnomes

I learned about all these beings and how to communicate with them , how to bring them close and keep them far. I learned about the good ones and the bad ones

I learned about the ones for water , air , fire , plants and soil

I learned about the dates and stars , I learned about the power of native names called at your birth

I learned about possession have seen it live and direct

I learned about reincarnation

I learned about the power of past Earth lives and their influence in current ones

I learned about the witching hour

I learned about the human blood and it's uses

I learned about all the plants and their powerful ones

I learned about animals and their protective ways

I learned about spirit travel i learned about the spirit body

I learned about protection from evil and why spiritism isn't taught openly

I learned about every single demon and their tongue

I learned about the life after death

I learned of the lands up and down in the spirit world

Bros I have learned way too much and sacrificed too much for chartalans like you to tell me what not

Beware spiritism isn't a joke

I know what all this knowledge has caused me

Bros this isn't a movie

Becareful

Enough said
Bros can you tell us more about the past earth life and their influence in the current ones.
can you tell us about Reincarnation.
can you tell us about life after death etc?
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by hstar: 6:03pm On Dec 20, 2020
Akamariner:

Hello, you seems to have a good knowledge on this topic.

I need someone like you to clarify some things i'm experiencing, which i barely understand, it is beyond human imagination but it is quite protective. I don't know how i became affiliated to it, and i want to know what it is and how i can understand it.

I shall love us to communicate on whatsapp, via this number.
Thanks in advance
Share a little bit of experience about it, let's learn please!
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by FuckThaMod: 6:04pm On Dec 20, 2020
Aladdin1:
You would be the greatest mumu to regret.if you die in this your condition.Heaven is real and Hell is real.
A lot of people who don't believe in heaven or hell are far better than people like you. Hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by hstar: 6:06pm On Dec 20, 2020
GofuckYourself:

Seek and ye shall find

You don't need me or anyone

Your spirit has all the answers
We all need a guide in what we do

I believe u had a mentor before u became a pro that u are today
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by privaldo: 6:07pm On Dec 20, 2020
Nuttella:
Spiritism is evil, the only spirit you should have in you and communicate with is the holy spirit.

What makes your religion better than his? Typical members of Abrahamic religions, quick to cast away other religions and praise theirs.

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Ofemmanu1: 6:08pm On Dec 20, 2020
Praktikals:

People are so gullible. I see people are quoting you and you too are feeling like a super star. Yeye. Your end will be similar to that of the fake pastor that made front page today for impregnating 20 gullible women.

This is savage!

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 20, 2020
Africans/Nigerians are worst than this man, but hang on i thought satan is supposed to be a black man. undecided
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 20, 2020
Bullshit, there is no such thing as satan, it doesn't exist.

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Aladdin1(m): 6:10pm On Dec 20, 2020
FuckThaMod:

A lot of people who don't believe in heaven or hell are far better than people like you. Hypocrites
If am an hypocrite let God be the judge not you.but that does not stop you from repenting from your sins and giving your life to jesus christ like i did.

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Aboki99(m): 6:10pm On Dec 20, 2020
Who told you muslims believe that they will see muhammad at the point of their death? Every averagely knowledgeable muslim knows this is very incorrect. Let me inform u on this, Sir

Muslims believe that if you live a righteous life as a good Muslim I.e doing ur ritualistic worship (testifying about the absolute oneness of God, 5 daily prayers, fasting during ramadan, zakat, and hajj) which constitutes 30% of the believers obligations in the religion, and muamalat worship (striving to have excellent interpersonal relationships with fellow human beings such as, in order of priority, ones parents, immediate family, extended family, neighbors, and others)which constitutes 70% of the obligations on any believer, then;
Upon death, God will send beautiful Angel's to come and console that good muslim, as the following verse of the quran (Quran Chap 41 verse 30) states:

"As for those who say: “Our Lord is Allah”, then take a direction (turn to Allah and maintain the Religion), the angels descend upon them (saying): “Do not fear, nor grieve! And rejoice in the good news of heaven which you were promised.We are your supporters in this worldly life and in the Hereafter. There you will have whatever your souls desire, and there you will have whatever you ask for"

In contrast, as for non believers , hypocrites or evil muslims, horrible Angel's of death would horrifyingly visit them and withdraw their souls out of their physical bodies in the most excruciating pains you can imagine because "of that which they did of transgressions" or evils during their active life. Their punishment begins at that point and onward till the hour comes. But Prayers or acts of charities done for them by their living relatives can ease their sufferings or even earn them the forgiveness of Allah, who according to the Quran, Has "decreed that his mercy exceedingly supersedes His wrath".
This is the summary of the Muslim belief, Sir.

GofuckYourself:

Practising what ?

Dude

You don't know anything

Where you are aware of it or not the spiritual world goes on existing

If you like believe when you die you see moses or mohamed that's your own cup of tea

On your death bed you will realize what's what

Those are the type of people who keep sleeping in and out of coma on their death bed

Because where they expected to see moses or jesus it mohamed the horror that awaits then is frightening them

The deeds they sowed while alive

There is no so called judgment at death as people believe

The judgment is the world which your earth life has created for you

Either you meet angels if you lived a good life or demons

But you go on living

Don't believe

Wait till you die and see for yourself

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by privaldo: 6:10pm On Dec 20, 2020
Mars16:
Any other thing except the Name of JESUS whether Sabrus is evil before God

You Christains are clowns, you're exactly like the Muslims you despise just that your days of carrying weapons are over. Extremist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Ofemmanu1: 6:10pm On Dec 20, 2020
danyero:
So much ridiculous gullibility in one thread grin

I dey tell you.

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by jades5050(m): 6:11pm On Dec 20, 2020
GofuckYourself:

All I will tell you is.. it's a long road into spiritism
Forget what you think or see in movies or hear in churches or mosques it's different it's terrible and it's not something just anyone can do
Hmmm he is hundred percent % right but I wonder why people who know nothing about it start going against him , only people who have knowledge in it understand what's he is saying , I suggeste a thread should be open on this topic then I will share my knowledge too

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 20, 2020
privaldo:

What makes your religion better than his? Typical members of Abrahamic religions, quick to cast away other religions and praise theirs.
Because my religion is holy, we dont do ritual and use people's or animal blood and if evil forces keep attacking us, they meet their end. Power pass power wink.
God's power is the highest, please give your life to Christ before its too late.

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by privaldo: 6:12pm On Dec 20, 2020
payloader:
It is easier being a christian, than dabbling in occultism. The rituals involved are too demanding and extremely dangerous, to say the the least. In Christianity, prayers and Bible meditations alone, make you more powerful than even the most advanced occultists.

For a religion that your god fails often, you guys make a lot of noise. What makes Christianity more special than Spiritism? Must you compare them?

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Ofemmanu1: 6:12pm On Dec 20, 2020
Praktikals:

This cracked me up. Olodo. I have never skipped a meal in the last 2 years. You dont know anything. I pity the gullible fellows that will contact you. Spiritual power kee you there

This is wicked!

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Gentlebuka(m): 6:13pm On Dec 20, 2020
GofuckYourself:
[s][/s]

Hahahaha

I sent you a mail sir. I hope you'll reply
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Ofemmanu1: 6:15pm On Dec 20, 2020
Aboki99:
Who told you muslims believe that they will see muhammad at the point of their death? Every averagely knowledgeable muslim knows this is very incorrect. Let me inform u on this, Sir

Muslims believe that if you live a righteous life as a good Muslim I.e doing ur ritualistic worship (testifying about the absolute oneness of God, 5 daily prayers, fasting during ramadan, zakat, and hajj) which constitutes 30% of the believers obligations in the religion, and muamalat worship (striving to have excellent interpersonal relationships with fellow human beings such as, in order of priority, ones parents, immediate family, extended family, neighbors, and others)which constitutes 70% of the obligations on any believer, then;
Upon death, God will send beautiful Angel's to come and console that good muslim, as the following verse of the quran (Quran Chap 41 verse 30) states:

"As for those who say: “Our Lord is Allah”, then take a direction (turn to Allah and maintain the Religion), the angels descend upon them (saying): “Do not fear, nor grieve! And rejoice in the good news of heaven which you were promised.We are your supporters in this worldly life and in the Hereafter. There you will have whatever your souls desire, and there you will have whatever you ask for"

In contrast, as for non believers , hypocrites or evil muslims, horrible Angel's of death would horrifyingly visit them and withdraw their souls out of their physical bodies in the most excruciating pains you can imagine because "of that which they did of transgressions" or evils during their active life. Their punishment begins at that point and onward till the hour comes. But Prayers or acts of charities done for them by their living relatives can ease their sufferings or even earn them the forgiveness of Allah, who according to the Quran, Has "decreed that his mercy exceedingly supersedes His wrath".
This is the summary of the Muslim belief, Sir.

Do Boko Haram knows this too?
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 20, 2020
thatsleepboy1:

pls can you tell me about my past life and the reason why I masturbate alot, the reason why I'm always scared of little things and scared of even doing sth big and self esteem issues. thanks brother.

pls my WhatsApp number is on my sig. the good line that ends with 0912. thanks. I'll be glad if I receive your message or you drop yours.

Chief good evening.....

Forget all these stuffs....

If there's anything I've learned from atheism it is that I'm responsible for whatever happens.....

Bro alot of people have low self-esteem issues.....not just you ....it has no relationship with spirituality.....
Whoever that masters your fears controls you....be careful of who you run to....

You masturbate because you want to and not because any bitchy ass demon is possessing you ...
The only thing that possesses you is yourself....
Your thinking...your consciousness....

Bro masturbating too much can be bad but masturbating isn't so long as it doesn't endanger you and it doesn't prevent you from doing what's necessary....

And after knowing your past life what're you going to do with it?
Huh?

You gonna Bleep it or what ....
Know bro.....
Just look and check know what you've done wrongly and do it right if it's necessary....
But look more at your future ...cos Jesus said that no man puts his hands on the plough and looks back....

Your self esteem is bad(low) because you want it as such and you do things wrongly.....
I can help you a little but drop your expectations....

Dictum Sapienti Sat Est

7 Likes

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by generationz(f): 6:18pm On Dec 20, 2020
vinceyinnovation:
where are these ATHEIST?

why are they avoiding to comment in this thread?

thought they do not believe anything SPIRITUAL because of their "rich scientific knowledge for explaining things".

if this thread was about an African man who dabbled into this kinds of stuff, I wonder what they will be saying or is it that this thread is not about Christians that they love to comments.

WHERE ARE THE ATHEISTS?

They are preparing for Christmas. They'll resume January 2nd. undecided

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by bukatyne(f): 6:18pm On Dec 20, 2020
payloader:
It is easier being a christian, than dabbling in occultism. The rituals involved are too demanding and extremely dangerous, to say the the least. In Christianity, prayers and Bible meditations alone, make you more powerful than even the most advanced occultists.

The freedom in Christianity.

You can start praying on your bed and end on your knees to combat sleep.

Read your Bible anywhere, anytime, part anywhere etc.

Just one wrong step in these rituals and the person is toast.

6 Likes

Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by generationz(f): 6:20pm On Dec 20, 2020
2016easy2017:
that's the real father of G.W. Bush. also the world's worst and most devilish murder ever know. And former American President.
Murdered the largest people in the world in Iraq on false pretext and yet exported every sorted of evil like homosexuality, occultism among others into Iraq. His father, This Crawling,is the founder of iluminati occultism

https://www.nairaland.com/6322599/abandoned-home-aleister-crowley-satanist

Alledged father of Barbara bush
Re: Abandoned Home Of Aleister Crowley: Satanist & Wickedest Man In The World by FuckThaMod: 6:23pm On Dec 20, 2020
Aladdin1:
If am an hypocrite let God be the judge not you.but that does not stop you from repenting from your sins and giving your life to jesus christ like i did.
If i am a sinner then mind your business since it's only God that judges.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Latest Promo Price For Stone Coated Roof Sheets / Guys' Apartment That Girls Died For In Those Days / VERY IMPORTANT: Mistakes Architects Make And Should Be Avoided

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.