Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,945 members, 7,952,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:02 AM

My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers (92477 Views)

Please Is My Friend Pregnant??! / Tramadol Is Killing My Friend. How Can We Help? / My Friend's Sister's Hand Has Strange Bacteria Infection (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers by Judybash93(m): 10:26am On Dec 21, 2020
shashaperry:

Yeah. Yuan has no value when it in cash. It has more value on Alipay and wechat smiley
Well, in terms of transactions, yeah...i think you're right
Re: My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers by Judybash93(m): 10:27am On Dec 21, 2020
okeyglm:

where did you get that info from .
¥1 is 75naira.

XE

Re: My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers by DAVE5(m): 10:31am On Dec 21, 2020
Tonymegabush1:
Am more interested in the book beside the money....

Exactly what my eyes was gazing at, I was expecting him to put a clearer pix of the book itself
Re: My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers by okeyglm: 10:31am On Dec 21, 2020
Judybash93:

XE
we have many yuan exchangers in Nairaland. you can check in business section. stop quoting outdated site
Re: My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers by Judybash93(m): 10:32am On Dec 21, 2020
okeyglm:

we have many yuan exchanger in Nigeria. you can check in business section. stop quoting outdated site
Sorry oOo
Na wetin i dey use i post. No vex o. Have a nice day o
Re: My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers by okeyglm: 10:34am On Dec 21, 2020
Judybash93:

Sorry oOo
Na wetin i dey use i post. No vex o. Have a nice day o
im sure u sell ur own dollar at 380 .

1 Like

Re: My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers by Judybash93(m): 10:36am On Dec 21, 2020
okeyglm:

im sure u sell ur own dollar at 380 .
undecided ok... If you want to continue, continue
Re: My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers by Fxwarrior: 10:37am On Dec 21, 2020
Iamicekid:
Make he sha soak am inside Antiseptic

grin
Re: My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers by Fxwarrior: 10:38am On Dec 21, 2020
Judybash93:

¥1=58
E no plenty at all

Yet it has more value than naira.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers by kabillionaire(m): 10:40am On Dec 21, 2020
social media na waoh! what is this issue of my friend this, I want to find out for a friend, my friend brother uncle sister this that, when in real sense you're the person?
poster! tell us you bought okrika and found that inside...shekina
Re: My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 10:40am On Dec 21, 2020
rowland545:
I don't know....but if u want to see DAT one...check wuse... I'm sure they sell it der

Wuse market sells okirika jeweleries ? Which side of the market please ? Can't wait to know
Re: My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers by OmoAkin85: 10:51am On Dec 21, 2020
KingsDisease:
I remember in 2005 ...when I bought a winter jacket in preparation to travel to Brussels, Belgium for my MSC program, I saw small wraps of a white substance in the pockets with 4 $100 notes ....I licked the substance to confirm if it was coke so I can resell for big cash....then conductor con wake me up say we don reach Ikotun
this ur punchline mad oh

1 Like

Re: My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers by anambraamaka: 10:51am On Dec 21, 2020
lol
i once found 430 dollars in a cloth
Re: My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers by NarnieAceTech: 10:52am On Dec 21, 2020
In 2017, my mom bought a pair of cargo shorts while returning from her place of business. I found seven dollars inside while checking it out. I gave it to her, at least as a form of thank you for the gift.

Just last month I found about two pennies in a sling bag I bought, with expired credit card and identity card of a nurse residing in Southamptonshire.
Re: My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers by Freeboil: 10:53am On Dec 21, 2020
angry
Re: My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers by Harrynight(m): 11:01am On Dec 21, 2020
Ordinary Ghana cedis get value pass chinko money...

Btw e still better pass Naira grin
Re: My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers by Kyngfarabale1(m): 11:02am On Dec 21, 2020
rowland545:
I ones saw a gold coin.....its been long I bought okrika self...

Lemme find time and go to nyanya market make I go select better quality okrika come rock..

If u think say u okrika no get quality u day jonz tongue
which part of abj are u
Re: My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers by Startrap: 11:05am On Dec 21, 2020
20 of those is over a thousand naira which can guarantee u breakfast and lunch N mayb supper while #20 cannot guarantee 3 sachets of water.
Judybash93:

¥1=58
E no plenty at all
KPK� O por por por o por por por, o kpor.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers by TPound(m): 11:11am On Dec 21, 2020
PAWG:
Take A Peek At What My Friend Saw In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers

My friend went for a burial and saw a nice pair of joggers and decided to buy ‘em, on getting home he searched the pockets and found some Chinese Yuan.

They could easily have been shipped from Wuhan, shocked are you thinking what I’m thinking ?

Are these used clothings really safe to ‘consume’?

I bought a jacket from kotangora market to use for my defence in school... Then, I bought it from what they call " new open bale"

I drycleaned it and took it to school...
On the day of defence,a friend was just playing around with me and dipped his hand into the breast pocket and surprisingly brought out foreign currency...
Naturally, I was shocked but quickly regained myself and grabbed the money back from him.counting it,it turned out to be 25,000 Spanish euros.
I thought I had hit it big until I went to the BDC and they counted 12k in my hands...
I was disappointed but my reppings in school grew as the guy that carries foreign currency about. Also, the money covered for the cost I bought all my clothes that day with change to spare

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers by SeasonedMEMBER(m): 11:11am On Dec 21, 2020
Judybash93:

¥1=58
E no plenty at all

According to the latest exchange rate in black market, it is 75/80

1 Like

Re: My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers by eboy540(m): 11:12am On Dec 21, 2020
PAWG:
Take A Peek At What My Friend Saw In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers

My friend went for a burial and saw a nice pair of joggers and decided to buy ‘em, on getting home he searched the pockets and found some Chinese Yuan.

They could easily have been shipped from Wuhan, shocked are you thinking what I’m thinking ?

Are these used clothings really safe to ‘consume’?
were did he buy de okrika joggers
Re: My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers by lascos912(m): 11:13am On Dec 21, 2020
that is 3,500 in naira half bread is better than non
Re: My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers by Startrap: 11:14am On Dec 21, 2020
Proceed to purchase, at least name and author is revealed. I wont mind getting 1 for myself tho
DAVE5:

Exactly what my eyes was gazing at, I was expecting him to put a clearer pix of the book itself
Re: My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers by Judybash93(m): 11:25am On Dec 21, 2020
SeasonedMEMBER:

According to the latest exchange rate in black market, it is 75/80

Yes sir. I understand

1 Like

Re: My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 21, 2020
EXLOVER:
I have seen marijuana inside an okrika i bought some years back, I felt like i was in Washington while smoking it. �����
lol same feeling I'd get my niqqasgrin

Re: My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers by authority2006(m): 11:50am On Dec 21, 2020
emeijeh:
I believe you.
Way back in 2016, a northern friend bought an okrika jacket, and didn't know there was $1000 in one of the pockets.
The guy soaked the cloth and washed. He was about hanging it when one Benjamin Franklin fell out.
He was shocked.
He checked and saw the other 9 already washed and useless.

We were able to salvage just one bill, and exchanged it at the nearest black market.
Na so Timothy take lose 900 x 360 that year cry cry

Guys, if you buy okrika, dey check am o.
I saw this one with my eyes, not hearsay.

Why would water and soap damage currency notes easily like that? May be they were already damaged by the preserving chemicals

1 Like

Re: My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers by emeijeh(m): 11:53am On Dec 21, 2020
authority2006:

Why would water and soap damage currency notes easily like that? May be they were already damaged by the preserving chemicals
USD is not polymer, remember?
Try washing N100 and other higher denominations inside your pocket and see the result.

You would only be lucky if you use a washing machine (my personal experience)
Re: My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers by authority2006(m): 12:07pm On Dec 21, 2020
emeijeh:

USD is not polymer, remember?
Try washing N100 and other higher denominations inside your pocket and see the result.

You would only be lucky if you use a washing machine (my personal experience)

That's exactly why I asked the question because people had been washing naira notes (not polymers) with water and soap for years and they don't get damaged beyond being recognisable. I found N100 note in my pocket just yesterday, it had been washed with soap and water
Re: My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers by evans4luv: 12:13pm On Dec 21, 2020
i smell coro loading......better sanitize ur hands and self isolate, b4 e go be too late
Re: My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers by cooooooks(m): 12:22pm On Dec 21, 2020
15 yuan is like N800

Baiser:
Lol.... Yuan no just get value for naija...

Imagine its dollar, maybe u go send covid 19

$15 = #7k
Re: My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers by BigMamaNaija: 12:35pm On Dec 21, 2020
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

COVID-19 Toll: United States Records Over 2,400 Deaths In 24 Hours(Pics) / Postinor How Effective Is It? / Tahir Fadlallah Evacuated With Air Ambulance From Kano To Lebanon (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.