Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,988 members, 7,956,686 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:55 PM

My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers (92494 Views)

Please Is My Friend Pregnant??! / Tramadol Is Killing My Friend. How Can We Help? / My Friend's Sister's Hand Has Strange Bacteria Infection (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers by Jerewise332(m): 12:40pm On Dec 21, 2020
I bought okrika short jeans few months ago
And I found one yuan inside the pocket. Omo their currency no get value at all
One yuan= 57 naira very irritating grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 21, 2020
probably the money of the former wearer of the joggers back in china cheesy
Re: My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 21, 2020
adecz:

❌-mas don set for am grin ✅✅✔✔

BTW, when did Chinese okrika
start coming to Africa❔
even india sends okrika to naija nau

1 Like

Re: My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers by etibaba(m): 1:23pm On Dec 21, 2020
TPound:

I bought a jacket from kotangora market to use for my defence in school... Then, I bought it from what they call " new open bale"

I drycleaned it and took it to school...
On the day of defence,a friend was just playing around with me and dipped his hand into the breast pocket and surprisingly brought out foreign currency...
Naturally, I was shocked but quickly regained myself and grabbed the money back from him.counting it,it turned out to be 25,000 Spanish euros.
I thought I had hit it big until I went to the BDC and they counted 12k in my hands...
I was disappointed but my reppings in school grew as the guy that carries foreign currency about. Also, the money covered for the cost I bought all my clothes that day with change to spare
Can you please clarify the bolded, i know Spanish Euro is same as Euro all over Europe. So how will 25k euros fall down to 12k in naira?
Re: My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers by MrSly(m): 1:27pm On Dec 21, 2020
ednut1:
virus cant stay more than 24 hours. Before shipping, sorting to distribution to market like 2 months don pass. Harmless
Is it findings from a new studies? Last study i read about covid 19 opines that the virus could stay as much as fourdays.
Re: My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers by Chris2863(m): 1:34pm On Dec 21, 2020
grin grin
EXLOVER:
I have seen marijuana inside an okrika i bought some years back, I felt like i was in Washington while smoking it. �����
Re: My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers by Stomoney(m): 1:36pm On Dec 21, 2020
The soap wey baba give me na 500h he put for the okirika wey I buy for October this year grin. Na recharge I use the money buy
Re: My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers by Barka00(m): 1:39pm On Dec 21, 2020
Judybash93:

XE
Which app is this pls
Re: My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers by ednut1(m): 1:40pm On Dec 21, 2020
MrSly:

Is it findings from a new studies? Last study i read about covid 19 opines that the virus could stay as much as fourdays.
is importation done in 4 days
Re: My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers by Judybash93(m): 1:43pm On Dec 21, 2020
Barka00:

Which app is this pls

It's an app that gives up to date bank rate of most currencies around the world. Visit xe.com
Re: My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers by Legacyy(m): 2:11pm On Dec 21, 2020
I see this on a regular basis
Re: My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers by adecz: 2:22pm On Dec 21, 2020
lefulefu:
even india sends okrika to
o naija nau

NA wahhh ohh!!

Arab countries set dey send kaftan
& jalabiya go north!!
Re: My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers by adecz: 2:29pm On Dec 21, 2020
daddyiel:
2 years ago I saw $100 CAD x 3pcs in Okirika joggers when I got home ,I went back the next day and search half of the women's goods pretending I want to buy another one

An an honest Nigerian, you should
have taken the money back to the
trader.

After all, you only paid for the cloth. cool cool

Person like you will not return
a missing wallet with cash in it.
Re: My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers by Yankee101: 2:56pm On Dec 21, 2020
Covid 19
Re: My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers by TPound(m): 3:06pm On Dec 21, 2020
etibaba:
Can you please clarify the bolded, i know Spanish Euro is same as Euro all over Europe. So how will 25k euros fall down to 12k in naira?

Nah...not all EU countries use the same currency...please Google it up
Re: My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers by MrSly(m): 3:16pm On Dec 21, 2020
ednut1:
is importation done in 4 days
oga i asked you a simple question. give an answer if you have any and indicate as well if you dont have. my question was personal and it had notihng to do with yuan and okrika.
Re: My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers by etibaba(m): 3:35pm On Dec 21, 2020
TPound:

Oga you made mention of Spanish Euro and that's the same Euro 18 other European countries use, una go come online dey talk nonsense.
Re: My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers by boyjo: 4:03pm On Dec 21, 2020
emeijeh:
I believe you.
Way back in 2016, a northern friend bought an okrika jacket, and didn't know there was $1000 in one of the pockets.
The guy soaked the cloth and washed. He was about hanging it when one Benjamin Franklin fell out.
He was shocked.
He checked and saw the other 9 already washed and useless.

We were able to salvage just one bill, and exchanged it at the nearest black market.
Na so Timothy take lose 900 x 360 that year cry cry

Guys, if you buy okrika, dey check am o.
I saw this one with my eyes, not hearsay.

Haba shey na all im muscle e take wash the cloth,?
Re: My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers by GOOOGLE504(m): 4:27pm On Dec 21, 2020
Baiser:
Lol.... Yuan no just get value for naija...

Imagine its dollar, maybe u go send covid 19

$15 = #7k

wow
Re: My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers by GOOOGLE504(m): 4:29pm On Dec 21, 2020
daddyiel:
2 years ago I saw $100 CAD x 3pcs in Okirika joggers when I got home ,I went back the next day and search half of the women's goods pretending I want to buy another one

hahaha the woman don suspect you she don dey check the pocket everyday grin
Re: My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers by Barka00(m): 4:32pm On Dec 21, 2020
Judybash93:

It's an app that gives up to date bank rate of most currencies around the world. Visit xe.com

Thank you mahn.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 21, 2020
adecz:

NA wahhh ohh!!

Arab countries set dey send kaftan
& jalabiya go north!!
yes of course..and na okrika cheesy
Re: My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:58pm On Dec 21, 2020
PAWG:
Take A Peek At What My Friend Saw In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers

My friend went for a burial and saw a nice pair of joggers and decided to buy ‘em, on getting home he searched the pockets and found some Chinese Yuan.

They could easily have been shipped from Wuhan, shocked are you thinking what I’m thinking ?

Are these used clothings really safe to ‘consume’?

They don't live long on clothes, especially at room temperature.

Something between a few hours, and a day.

So even if it was shipped from Wuhan, the virus would be inactive long before it gets to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 21, 2020
TPound:

I bought a jacket from kotangora market to use for my defence in school... Then, I bought it from what they call " new open bale"

I drycleaned it and took it to school...
On the day of defence,a friend was just playing around with me and dipped his hand into the breast pocket and surprisingly brought out foreign currency...
Naturally, I was shocked but quickly regained myself and grabbed the money back from him.counting it,it turned out to be 25,000 Spanish euros.
I thought I had hit it big until I went to the BDC and they counted 12k in my hands...
I was disappointed but my reppings in school grew as the guy that carries foreign currency about. Also, the money covered for the cost I bought all my clothes that day with change to spare
dem cheat u.how can twenty five thousand euros be 12k in naira? if its euros dem rip u off badly.Even in europe sef 25 thousand euros is no small money.Some someone just forget such an amount in his clothes? shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers by emeijeh(m): 4:59pm On Dec 21, 2020
boyjo:

Haba shey na all im muscle e take wash the cloth,?
I can't say sha, maybe it's the squeezing
Re: My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 21, 2020
etibaba:
u go fear amount nau shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin
someone forgot 25k euros in his pocket and wen im carry am go bureau de change they gave him only 12k in naira grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
chai! the aboki wey im change am with really fleece im head grin grin
but again i know hausa money changers for one thing they never cheat their customers..and even if they cheat it wont be in such a huge margin shocked
Re: My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 21, 2020
TPound:

even at that a 25 thousand euros in spain cant be worth 12 thousand naira.we are talking about spain here and not to forget that nigerian naira is almost worthless in the international scene.
Re: My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers by etibaba(m): 5:14pm On Dec 21, 2020
lefulefu:
u go fear amount nau shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin
someone forgot 25k euros in his pocket and wen im carry am go bureau de change they gave him only 12k in naira grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
chai! the aboki wey im change am with really fleece im head grin grin
but again i know hausa money changers for one thing they never cheat their customers..and even if they cheat it wont be in such a huge margin shocked
Yes na, i was shocked when i say the post, not even 200k make we still accept say they catch am.
Re: My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers by boyjo: 5:16pm On Dec 21, 2020
emeijeh:

I can't say sha, maybe it's the squeezing
Chei! Do no be lie you dey talk?
Una for carry am go bank make them change am naw, years back bank were still changing bad notes naw.
Chai! So painful o
Re: My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 21, 2020
etibaba:
Yes na, i was shocked when i say the post, not even 200k make we still accept say they catch am.
anyway i love nl grin..they have fantastic stories to tell u that can never happen in real life grin
i remember some few yrs back in the travel section on nl someone made a thread trying to get info on making a flight.That he was about using a transit flight cos the country he was traveling to had no direct flight with nigeria.So he was asking if he landed on one of the transit post whether the plane company would give him accomodation grin.So someone was now telling the op about his experience when he used qatar airways.The person said he was traveling on transit and when they pane stopped on qatar airport he was forced to remain inside the aircraft while the other passengers left and when he asked why he said the airport staff told him cos he is black and african and blacks are not allowed to wander around in the airport grin.Some nairalanders too dey lie abeg grin grin grin
Re: My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers by emeijeh(m): 5:27pm On Dec 21, 2020
boyjo:

Chei! Do no be lie you dey talk?
Una for carry am go bank make them change am naw, years back bank were still changing bad notes naw.
Chai! So painful o
This one think say dollar na naira.
Carry series 2006 dollar go bank if dem go accept am, not to talk of mutilated ones.

The story i told is 100% true.
Na $1k dey inside the jacket

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

COVID-19 Toll: United States Records Over 2,400 Deaths In 24 Hours(Pics) / Postinor How Effective Is It? / Tahir Fadlallah Evacuated With Air Ambulance From Kano To Lebanon (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.