Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,652 members, 7,955,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:37 AM

My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers (92485 Views)

Please Is My Friend Pregnant??! / Tramadol Is Killing My Friend. How Can We Help? / My Friend's Sister's Hand Has Strange Bacteria Infection (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers by boyjo: 5:28pm On Dec 21, 2020
emeijeh:

This one think say dollar na naira.
Carry series 2006 dollar go bank if dem go accept am, not to talk of mutilated ones.

The story i told is 100% true.
Na $1k dey inside the jacket
Chai!
*Weeping uncontrollably.
Re: My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers by smoke9910(m): 6:21pm On Dec 21, 2020
Nuttella:
What did he do with it?
Went straight to aboki to change it.
Re: My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers by TPound(m): 6:48pm On Dec 21, 2020
lefulefu:
even at that a 25 thousand euros in spain cant be worth 12 thousand naira.we are talking about spain here and not to forget that nigerian naira is almost worthless in the international scene.

Google up the year and how much Spanish euros is worth...

Abi the aboki scam me ni??

Re: My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers by Gbenny(m): 6:51pm On Dec 21, 2020
I sell affordable data plans of all network and I convert airtime to cash at a reasonable price....call/WhatsApp 08073894710
Re: My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers by hellohgy(m): 7:09pm On Dec 21, 2020
Baiser:
Lol.... Yuan no just get value for naija...
Imagine its dollar, maybe u go send covid 19
$15 = #7k

I saw what you did there smiley
Re: My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 21, 2020
TPound:

Google up the year and how much Spanish euros is worth...

euro na euro.There is nothing like spanish euro or italian euro cheesy.Even if their values differ from each european nation the value difference will be small.There is no how a 25 thousand euro weda na from italy ooo,spain oo,greece oo can be equal to 12 thousand naira grin.do u know what is euro? Spain is even a developed country so our naira no smell their euro.Are u sure it was euro or afghan dollar u see for pocket grin grin grin
Re: My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 21, 2020
TPound:

u for carry person follow body if itna ur first time cheesy.by the way u sure na aboki u do the exchange or na one guy man do the exchange with u? cheesy.the cheating was just too much abeg.Or maybe na two hundred and fifty euro u mean
Re: My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers by bishop4life(m): 7:47pm On Dec 21, 2020
Ghengiskhan:
Chairman Mao, that enough for lunch and dinner in china
Re: My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers by bishop4life(m): 7:48pm On Dec 21, 2020
Ghengiskhan:
Chairman Mao, that enough for lunch and dinner in china
it's a lie. except you are eating tiga tiga (Chinese version of mama put).
Re: My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers by H4K33M(m): 9:37pm On Dec 21, 2020
That book title looks very interesting
Re: My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers by Ghengiskhan(m): 6:41am On Dec 22, 2020
bishop4life:

it's a lie.
except you are eating tiga tiga (Chinese version of mama put).

If it is possible why did you now said it is a lie ?
Re: My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers by TPound(m): 10:12am On Dec 22, 2020
lefulefu:
u for carry person follow body if itna ur first time cheesy.by the way u sure na aboki u do the exchange or na one guy man do the exchange with u? cheesy.the cheating was just too much abeg.Or maybe na two hundred and fifty euro u mean

5 thousand Spanish euros in 5 pieces
Re: My Friend Found Chinese Yuan In The Pockets Of An Okrika Joggers by eboy540(m): 8:36pm On Dec 24, 2020
Abeg where can I get cheap okrika trousers or joggers or suit trousers in Lagos

Please give me address not just mention
Help a brother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

COVID-19 Toll: United States Records Over 2,400 Deaths In 24 Hours(Pics) / Postinor How Effective Is It? / Tahir Fadlallah Evacuated With Air Ambulance From Kano To Lebanon (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.