Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,334 members, 7,954,355 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:23 PM

Men, If This Is The Brideprice To Pay For The Love Of Your Life, Will You Pay? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, If This Is The Brideprice To Pay For The Love Of Your Life, Will You Pay? (2187 Views)

What A Simp Told Me Today About Brideprice / Men, If This Is The Brideprice To Pay For The Love Of Your Life, Will You Pay? / "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men, If This Is The Brideprice To Pay For The Love Of Your Life, Will You Pay? by ObaOfEsan: 11:06am On Dec 20, 2020
OMG!!! lipsrsealed

Re: Men, If This Is The Brideprice To Pay For The Love Of Your Life, Will You Pay? by Cubana04: 11:07am On Dec 20, 2020
No, maybe I can for my mother, but I can never do such for any other women

6 Likes

Re: Men, If This Is The Brideprice To Pay For The Love Of Your Life, Will You Pay? by espn(m): 11:09am On Dec 20, 2020
Cubana04:
lol what about your daughter...
Re: Men, If This Is The Brideprice To Pay For The Love Of Your Life, Will You Pay? by Cubana04: 11:11am On Dec 20, 2020
espn:
lol what about your daughter...
I never born sha, maybe I will consider her when she arrive wink

1 Like

Re: Men, If This Is The Brideprice To Pay For The Love Of Your Life, Will You Pay? by Kriss216: 11:14am On Dec 20, 2020
They never born that "love of my life"!

8 Likes

Re: Men, If This Is The Brideprice To Pay For The Love Of Your Life, Will You Pay? by Tools4sale: 11:18am On Dec 20, 2020
Bro... Even davido no fit do this one for chioma..
Re: Men, If This Is The Brideprice To Pay For The Love Of Your Life, Will You Pay? by Ajax99(m): 11:20am On Dec 20, 2020
Wahala wear bonestraight

1 Like

Re: Men, If This Is The Brideprice To Pay For The Love Of Your Life, Will You Pay? by decatalyst(m): 11:22am On Dec 20, 2020
Shogun laiye ni.

Is this life that difficult?

5 Likes

Re: Men, If This Is The Brideprice To Pay For The Love Of Your Life, Will You Pay? by GboyegaD(m): 11:30am On Dec 20, 2020
Love isn't born with pain. I could bear pains for my wife but not self inflicted injury to show love.

3 Likes

Re: Men, If This Is The Brideprice To Pay For The Love Of Your Life, Will You Pay? by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 20, 2020
pay wetin?

wey she no be virgin

wey she go still cheat
Re: Men, If This Is The Brideprice To Pay For The Love Of Your Life, Will You Pay? by Mariangeles(f): 11:34am On Dec 20, 2020
Kriss216:

E go shock you! grin
Re: Men, If This Is The Brideprice To Pay For The Love Of Your Life, Will You Pay? by ouzo1(m): 11:38am On Dec 20, 2020
the girl go ready to old for her papa house be that na...

make I even touch my forehead to check weather mistake even try to happen.

2 Likes

Re: Men, If This Is The Brideprice To Pay For The Love Of Your Life, Will You Pay? by BigJoe19: 11:50am On Dec 20, 2020
Who will do this foolish thing? grin
Re: Men, If This Is The Brideprice To Pay For The Love Of Your Life, Will You Pay? by Lamanii22(f): 12:01pm On Dec 20, 2020
Kriss216:

grin grin grin
Re: Men, If This Is The Brideprice To Pay For The Love Of Your Life, Will You Pay? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 20, 2020
I Won't
Re: Men, If This Is The Brideprice To Pay For The Love Of Your Life, Will You Pay? by Freestainworld(m): 12:09pm On Dec 20, 2020
If I talk now,my wife might pack her things and go.
Re: Men, If This Is The Brideprice To Pay For The Love Of Your Life, Will You Pay? by Bossontop(m): 12:14pm On Dec 20, 2020

4 Likes

Re: Men, If This Is The Brideprice To Pay For The Love Of Your Life, Will You Pay? by Burgerlomo: 12:18pm On Dec 20, 2020
This is unbelievable!
Re: Men, If This Is The Brideprice To Pay For The Love Of Your Life, Will You Pay? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 20, 2020
lol someone up there said "wahala be like bone straight"grin
Re: Men, If This Is The Brideprice To Pay For The Love Of Your Life, Will You Pay? by DaInferno(m): 12:48pm On Dec 20, 2020
Cubana04:
children pay bride prices for their mothers in your clan??
Re: Men, If This Is The Brideprice To Pay For The Love Of Your Life, Will You Pay? by Magnoliaa(f): 1:52pm On Dec 20, 2020
Burgerlomo:
This is unbelievable!

What if it's what is required to get me drooling for you? grin

#ThinkAboutIt
Re: Men, If This Is The Brideprice To Pay For The Love Of Your Life, Will You Pay? by Drsnives(m): 2:17pm On Dec 20, 2020
God forbid
Re: Men, If This Is The Brideprice To Pay For The Love Of Your Life, Will You Pay? by Burgerlomo: 2:22pm On Dec 20, 2020
Magnoliaa:

What if it's what it's required to get me drooling for you? grin

#ThinkAboutIt

Re: Men, If This Is The Brideprice To Pay For The Love Of Your Life, Will You Pay? by Magnoliaa(f): 2:26pm On Dec 20, 2020
Burgerlomo:

Ahh, jezuz. You don JP when I never even ask for anything. You're not a mans, at all. Can you even catch a dragon for me like this? cry
Re: Men, If This Is The Brideprice To Pay For The Love Of Your Life, Will You Pay? by Burgerlomo: 3:00pm On Dec 20, 2020
Magnoliaa:

Ahh, jezuz. You don JP when I never even ask for anything. You're not a mans, at all. Can you even catch a dragon for me like this? cry

I don hear

Re: Men, If This Is The Brideprice To Pay For The Love Of Your Life, Will You Pay? by Denique(f): 3:17pm On Dec 20, 2020
Na Heaven's registrar abi...

Re: Men, If This Is The Brideprice To Pay For The Love Of Your Life, Will You Pay? by shantti(m): 3:19pm On Dec 20, 2020
if i do am make i bend
Re: Men, If This Is The Brideprice To Pay For The Love Of Your Life, Will You Pay? by ValCon888: 3:21pm On Dec 20, 2020
I can pay that bride price.
But not for a Nigerian girl.
Re: Men, If This Is The Brideprice To Pay For The Love Of Your Life, Will You Pay? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 20, 2020
there will b others.

MEANWHILE, ARE YOU AN ARTIST? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Men, If This Is The Brideprice To Pay For The Love Of Your Life, Will You Pay? by Temmylee01(m): 3:44pm On Dec 20, 2020
shooooooooooooooooter!!!!!

issokay

btw, why would I agree to do that to myself even if the girl nah fargin that one no mean say she no go still rock anoda d1ck ....

my precious head person go kom turn am to smeagol own noooooo.
Re: Men, If This Is The Brideprice To Pay For The Love Of Your Life, Will You Pay? by martius101(m): 3:58pm On Dec 20, 2020
ObaOfEsan:
OMG!!! lipsrsealed

one eleribu OP spotted.
Re: Men, If This Is The Brideprice To Pay For The Love Of Your Life, Will You Pay? by Liposure: 4:07pm On Dec 20, 2020
Over my dead body

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Can't D!ck her But With Time!!! / Watch Boma Spank And Kiss Tega Again In The Lounge / Pastor Asked Married Couple Struggling To Give Birth To Have S³x Inside Church —

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.