Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

People Only Judge Adult Guys After Younger Girls. My Experience Yesterday. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / People Only Judge Adult Guys After Younger Girls. My Experience Yesterday. (10764 Views)

Why Married Men Will Never Stop Chasing Younger Girls- Blessing CEO / Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys / Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Only Judge Adult Guys After Younger Girls. My Experience Yesterday. by UndauntedYOCA(f): 7:16pm On Dec 20, 2020
Tango123:
OP, while i am trying to understand ur plight, i praise u for walking away from the girl in ur house. Thank u

At 27, please have the midset of not rolling with anyone that looks under 25.

That is how u will avoid underage girls with grown body

That girl u came inside, if she becomes pregnant, u hv no proof that u didnt know she is under 18. U could be prosecuted for statutory rape. I say statutory because she may say the sex was consentual. That will make it no longer rape, but statutory tape. Consentual sex with a minor is statutory rape. And statutory rape still carry prison sentence in most countries. Lawyers in the house will tell us what it is in naija

You're right. By the way, with the age thing, you just can't tell. I'm above 25 but look at lease 5 years younger, you'd think I'm 20 and sometimes, younger.

1 Like

Re: People Only Judge Adult Guys After Younger Girls. My Experience Yesterday. by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 7:33pm On Dec 20, 2020
Idamond:
the only Young girl in this life is your sister and female relatives. the rest na adult even 12yrs old gal..

imagine a 13yrs old girl giving me green light like we're mate grin grin
e deh happen for mY area o.. She's 13 n she deh gimme GL.
Re: People Only Judge Adult Guys After Younger Girls. My Experience Yesterday. by Donspicey: 7:55pm On Dec 20, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

kini nwi undecided
Man wey get two holes??

Abi woman wey get middle leg.......

Which one u be??

2 Likes

Re: People Only Judge Adult Guys After Younger Girls. My Experience Yesterday. by Tango123: 8:09pm On Dec 20, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

You're right. By the way, with the age thing, you just can't tell. I'm above 25 but look at lease 5 years younger, you'd think I'm 20 and sometimes, younger.

I know. But having it is a principle can save him from trouble.

Congratulations on ur body type. Cherish it.
Re: People Only Judge Adult Guys After Younger Girls. My Experience Yesterday. by NiklauseFred(m): 8:46pm On Dec 20, 2020
Idamond:
the only Young girl in this life is your sister and female relatives. the rest na adult even 12yrs old gal..

imagine a 13yrs old girl giving me green light like we're mate grin grin

How old are you Baba?

Because yesterday a 13 years old girl asked me out(indirectly)
I'm in my early twenties. grin
Re: People Only Judge Adult Guys After Younger Girls. My Experience Yesterday. by LastProphet: 8:46pm On Dec 20, 2020
Uncle93:
So any little thing that happens, people are too quick to call a guy that has anything to do with a younger girl pheodephile . They think younger girls are innocent? What about cases when an adult guy is the victim like me ?

My little sister is 16yrs, her friend is 15 years old, same school. She comes to sleep over at our house once in a while, I noticed that she has a huge crush on me , shes always trying to be touchy and all that. Ive cut her off this act severally , sometimes i do it in a mean embarrassing way.

There was a midnight when Everyone was alseep( My parents house), im usually up till 2 browsing or watching movies in the living room. So this very night i just heard the sound of my sisters door room opened around 12.30 midnight. Something told me it was "kafayat " my sisters friend... ! Boom , the person came in sight and Yes , I was right. It was her.

Wearing a skimpy night gown. She came and sit on my leg and asked what im doing, she noticed it was a movie and laid her head on my chest trying to watch with me.

At this point, I was supper uncomfortable .. then i ordered her to go back to her room, she was very reluctant and was looking disappointed and anget yet acting very seductive . I just walked out on her , went to my room to join my brother. This happened over 4 months ago and till date shes still always showing a strong desire for me. This girl is just 15 yrs and im above 27yrs.

Another experience, that actually happened yesterday. Theres a girl of 16 years who actually has a body of 19/20. She lied to me that she was 19. She has a crazy phat ass (booty) . Which turned me on. We got to know each other better because a met her a few days ago. I had no idea she was just in sss2, she lied that she was doing IGMB , I picked her up from her area yesterday, she was in a nice body fitted short gown. She said we could just chill in the car , so we got a few acholic drink and some grilled chicken and shawarma, My car ac was on and cold , we both sat at the back and parked somewhere private. She was eating the shawarma comfortably, the car was comfortable and i was sipping my drink, nice moment, i don't drink , more like i barely do so a few sips got me fcked . We started gisting and laughing , then i just gave her an unexpected kiss, she returned it and got on top of me right away. SHE started kissing me like a wild IndecentStar while reaching for my D"ck

I didnt know when i got hard, next thing she pulled out my D*ick, pulled up her gown and pulled down her panties and slidded the D inside, sat on it and started riding .. she fcked me till i came inside her , i got turned on while it was happening because her booty was soft and big, I had to beg her to stop. I wasn't my self, didnt expect the sex or started it, just kissed her coz she was cute and she just took it to a whole new level. I wasnt even really myself then . Long story short, later yesterday, I found out she was in ss2 and shes 16years, I got angry that she lied to me , i still havent picked her calls till now. 23 missed calls.

From my first write up, my point is that sometimes. Little girls are corrupt and always throwing themselves at adults but nobody sees this

You are a very crafty pedophile, keep deceiving us
Re: People Only Judge Adult Guys After Younger Girls. My Experience Yesterday. by Available247: 8:52pm On Dec 20, 2020
I had an experience with a 17 year old girl who confessed she loves me and said she couldn't do without me. I was aggressive towards her, telling her to stop and clear every feelings she has for me, the next day she committed suicide.
Re: People Only Judge Adult Guys After Younger Girls. My Experience Yesterday. by Uncle93(m): 9:54pm On Dec 20, 2020
LastProphet:

You are a very crafty pedophile, keep deceiving us

Your username = last prophet .
I was gonna say something nasty but I just thought nahhh , this is the last prophet. Idiot
Re: People Only Judge Adult Guys After Younger Girls. My Experience Yesterday. by LastProphet: 10:04pm On Dec 20, 2020
Uncle93:

Your username = last prophet .
I was gonna say something nasty but I just thought nahhh , this is the last prophet. Idiot

angry angry
Re: People Only Judge Adult Guys After Younger Girls. My Experience Yesterday. by psyco: 11:38pm On Dec 20, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:
omó firstly you're eleribuu man grin

moreover I love the story tellers wey dey nairaland grin

see what you wrote for god sake cheesy

all is well sha smiley
No, he is still an eleribuu
Re: People Only Judge Adult Guys After Younger Girls. My Experience Yesterday. by Uncle93(m): 11:49pm On Dec 20, 2020
psyco:

Just like your momma ya? !! Runs in the blood my man
Re: People Only Judge Adult Guys After Younger Girls. My Experience Yesterday. by Zeeknow3245(m): 12:21am On Dec 21, 2020
Fire down at your peril if you can. WHO AM I TO JUDGE?

2 Likes

Re: People Only Judge Adult Guys After Younger Girls. My Experience Yesterday. by Ishilove: 12:38am On Dec 21, 2020
Yes, hormone driven teens will throw themselves at young adult males because they represent what they admire and aspire for; 'coolness' and worldly wisdom. It is now left for you to be the sensible one by guiding them right because you're the adult and you are supposed to be wiser than them. They are young and dumb so even if they throw themselves at you, the spotlight will not be on them but on you and how you handle the situation.

As for your second narration, be careful. Ogbeni, be very careful. Avoid all these chewing gum looking girls because if that one falls pregnant, your defence of 'i didn't know she is underage' will not stand before the court of society. A man who can control his preek has been able to control many things in his life.

2 Likes

Re: People Only Judge Adult Guys After Younger Girls. My Experience Yesterday. by Ishilove: 12:41am On Dec 21, 2020
Available247:
I had an experience with a 17 year old girl who confessed she loves me and said she couldn't do without me. I was aggressive towards her, telling her to stop and clear every feelings she has for me, the next day she committed suicide.
Do you blame yourself for her suicide?
Re: People Only Judge Adult Guys After Younger Girls. My Experience Yesterday. by OluwasureGig: 1:31am On Dec 21, 2020
Ishilove:
Do you blame yourself for her suicide?
ishi you believe this story? haba why nah

2 Likes

Re: People Only Judge Adult Guys After Younger Girls. My Experience Yesterday. by jumper524(m): 3:06am On Dec 21, 2020
underage na underage and nothing can change this fact.
if she seduces you, size her slap and tell her it's wrong.
besides I'll urge you keep an ignorant face to girls within the age of 15 to 17.
them dey think say dem don mature.
bros no try am again oo.
woze her better slap if she attempt am again.
also that 16 years with big body, I might forgive your ignorance.
looks dey say can be deceptive but the moment you find out, ignore it.

1 Like

Re: People Only Judge Adult Guys After Younger Girls. My Experience Yesterday. by Nobody: 4:19am On Dec 21, 2020
Themainboy22:
16yrs And she's not even a virgin. OP abi na you break am?.
I am shocked at the bolded. To find a virgin in this country will be like embarking on a futile quest.
Re: People Only Judge Adult Guys After Younger Girls. My Experience Yesterday. by cooooooks(m): 4:29am On Dec 21, 2020
Biko mods should create a paedophilia sub for people like this to post, let them leave this section alone.
Re: People Only Judge Adult Guys After Younger Girls. My Experience Yesterday. by Notatribalist(m): 5:31am On Dec 21, 2020
Uncle93:
So any little thing that happens, people are too quick to call a guy that has anything to do with a younger girl pheodephile . They think younger girls are innocent? What about cases when an adult guy is the victim like me ?

My little sister is 16yrs, her friend is 15 years old, same school[s]. She comes to sleep over at our house once in a while[/s], I noticed that she has a huge crush on me , shes always trying to be touchy and all that. Ive cut her off this act severally , sometimes i do it in a mean embarrassing way.

There was a midnight when Everyone was alseep( My parents house), im usually up till 2 browsing or watching movies in the living room. So this very night i just heard the sound of my sisters door room opened around 12.30 midnight. Something told me it was "kafayat " my sisters friend... ! Boom , the person came in sight and Yes , I was right. It was her.

Wearing a skimpy night gown. She came and sit on my leg and asked what im doing, she noticed it was a movie and laid her head on my chest trying to watch with me.

At this point, I was supper uncomfortable .. then i ordered her to go back to her room, she was very reluctant and was looking disappointed and anget yet acting very seductive . I just walked out on her , went to my room to join my brother. This happened over 4 months ago and till date shes still always showing a strong desire for me. This girl is just 15 yrs and im above 27yrs.

Another experience, that actually happened yesterday. Theres a girl of 16 years who actually has a body of 19/20. She lied to me that she was 19. She has a crazy phat ass (booty) . Which turned me on. We got to know each other better because a met her a few days ago. I had no idea she was just in sss2, she lied that she was doing IGMB , I picked her up from her area yesterday, she was in a nice body fitted short gown. She said we could just chill in the car , so we got a few acholic drink and some grilled chicken and shawarma, My car ac was on and cold , we both sat at the back and parked somewhere private. She was eating the shawarma comfortably, the car was comfortable and i was sipping my drink, nice moment, i don't drink , more like i barely do so a few sips got me fcked . We started gisting and laughing , then i just gave her an unexpected kiss, she returned it and got on top of me right away. SHE started kissing me like a wild IndecentStar while reaching for my D"ck

I didnt know when i got hard, next thing she pulled out my D*ick, pulled up her gown and pulled down her panties and slidded the D inside, sat on it and started riding .. she fcked me till i came inside her , i got turned on while it was happening because her booty was soft and big, I had to beg her to stop. I wasn't my self, didnt expect the sex or started it, just kissed her coz she was cute and she just took it to a whole new level. I wasnt even really myself then . Long story short, later yesterday, I found out she was in ss2 and shes 16years, I got angry that she lied to me , i still havent picked her calls till now. 23 missed calls.

From my first write up, my point is that sometimes. Little girls are corrupt and always throwing themselves at adults but nobody sees this
Where is her parents.
Re: People Only Judge Adult Guys After Younger Girls. My Experience Yesterday. by Dufil(m): 5:49am On Dec 21, 2020
Zzor:
It's your prick that's undergoing too much stress, you are not even remorseful.

See believer dey mention prick like as if na sausage roll. Yekpa

1 Like

Re: People Only Judge Adult Guys After Younger Girls. My Experience Yesterday. by SILENTandSMART2: 7:09am On Dec 21, 2020
psyco:
aswear grin

1 Like

Re: People Only Judge Adult Guys After Younger Girls. My Experience Yesterday. by SILENTandSMART2: 7:11am On Dec 21, 2020
Donspicey:

Man wey get two holes??

Abi woman wey get middle leg.......

Which one u be??

mtchweeew undecided
Re: People Only Judge Adult Guys After Younger Girls. My Experience Yesterday. by Uncle93(m): 7:16am On Dec 21, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

aswear grin

Kaaai see as nairaland dey make these children escape beating of thier life
Re: People Only Judge Adult Guys After Younger Girls. My Experience Yesterday. by SILENTandSMART2: 7:18am On Dec 21, 2020
Uncle93:

Kaaai see as nairaland dey make these children escape beating of thier life

omó noo think ham aswear wink grin

i strong pass you wink grin
Re: People Only Judge Adult Guys After Younger Girls. My Experience Yesterday. by SILENTandSMART2: 7:19am On Dec 21, 2020
Bennysam:

He says his experience you insult him , I wonder what you will say to him if a young girl of that age accuses him of rape

don't mind me jare wink

1 Like

Re: People Only Judge Adult Guys After Younger Girls. My Experience Yesterday. by SILENTandSMART2: 7:23am On Dec 21, 2020
Franktom247:

you have turn miss eleribu now

mtchweeew undecided
Re: People Only Judge Adult Guys After Younger Girls. My Experience Yesterday. by Uncle93(m): 7:34am On Dec 21, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

omó noo think ham aswear wink grin

i strong pass you wink grin

This is not a competition boy!!! Ill whop ur ass like a little dog
Re: People Only Judge Adult Guys After Younger Girls. My Experience Yesterday. by SILENTandSMART2: 7:39am On Dec 21, 2020
Uncle93:

This is not a competition boy!!! Ill whop ur ass like a little dog

grin grin

I'm a girl joor undecided
Re: People Only Judge Adult Guys After Younger Girls. My Experience Yesterday. by Uncle93(m): 7:41am On Dec 21, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

grin grin

I'm a girl joor undecided

No you're a boy !
Re: People Only Judge Adult Guys After Younger Girls. My Experience Yesterday. by SILENTandSMART2: 7:52am On Dec 21, 2020
Uncle93:

No you're a boy !

I'm a girl jare , stop stressing me undecided
Re: People Only Judge Adult Guys After Younger Girls. My Experience Yesterday. by RealEzee(m): 8:13am On Dec 21, 2020
virginprincess:
Op this your story is not complete, am sure you are the one that first of all showed interest in them, because if you didn't there is no way those little girls will have such mind to do that rubbish.
Chaii u dunno Sha, some lil girls are the ones flashing green lights now without you doing anything, I feel it's peer pressure as they meet and share experiences, others will want to feel same too,some peeps can pass for for 20 yrs old yet barely 16 or 17yrs, one has to be very careful this days guun, extremely careful.

OP abeg pick the smallie call, make e no b belle tins abi u sef know say na Blanks u dey shoot grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Before You Disvirgin That Girl Please Read This : Behind The Sin (scene) / Do Players Actually Get Hurt And Caught In Their Games? / (fake) Prophesy Is Ruining Our Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.