Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,349 members, 7,819,247 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

People Only Judge Adult Guys After Younger Girls. My Experience Yesterday. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / People Only Judge Adult Guys After Younger Girls. My Experience Yesterday. (10772 Views)

Why Married Men Will Never Stop Chasing Younger Girls- Blessing CEO / Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys / Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Only Judge Adult Guys After Younger Girls. My Experience Yesterday. by Uncle93(m): 1:39pm On Dec 20, 2020
Zzor:
It's your prick that's undergoing too much stress, you are not even remorseful.

All your response , you talk about prick. Im starting to think you need to use that word to make your sentence interesting.. poor girl!

2 Likes

Re: People Only Judge Adult Guys After Younger Girls. My Experience Yesterday. by Uncle93(m): 1:42pm On Dec 20, 2020
virginprincess:
Op this your story is not complete, am sure you are the one that first of all showed interest in them, because if you didn't there is no way those little girls will have such mind to do that rubbish.

Some of us look good .. its not my fault, ive been victims of many things , cant start narrating my life story on nairaland

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Only Judge Adult Guys After Younger Girls. My Experience Yesterday. by Uncle93(m): 1:43pm On Dec 20, 2020
Zzor:
Rapist

Yaaay she learnt a new word. Your Daddy must be so proud of you now.

3 Likes

Re: People Only Judge Adult Guys After Younger Girls. My Experience Yesterday. by hashtagged(m): 1:46pm On Dec 20, 2020
Zzor:
You are a pheodephile,stop polishing it.Why are you always around this small girls

Did you read his story he didn't know she was 16, when he did he stopped answering her.
Don't ladies do the same too even while knowing the boy is underaged I have experienced this, a 15yrs old boy and a 25 yrs old lady and

If he knew she was underaged and still slept with her then he is a paedophile.
Re: People Only Judge Adult Guys After Younger Girls. My Experience Yesterday. by 99thEnemy(m): 1:51pm On Dec 20, 2020
Zzor:
remorseful? ? ? when the Nigga can't wait for the next time to take advantage of the young wild and free 16 year old with big and soft booty that can pull his dick out in the car and ride like a pro till he cums grin

1 Like

Re: People Only Judge Adult Guys After Younger Girls. My Experience Yesterday. by Bradiyung(m): 1:58pm On Dec 20, 2020
I support this op 100% theres this girl that her mum used to have a shop close to my dad's shop, they have moved out for months now due to landlord greed for rent.....but she and her mum sometimes visit the area since they have friends there

So me and this girl are not too close when they had a shop close by but now they don't ,she usually visit me more often whenever she's around and most times we talk at length about stuff then we exchange contact and she started having feelings, soon she started calling everyday and we discussed about her boyfriend things she does at school her parents are well to do and she's at one of the best private school in town class ss3.

She told me she loves me and all that, but me as a sharp guy I've known from the start....... though I'm just 21 I feel she's just too young and haven't acquire a bit of more freedom from her authoritative parents.

There was this other girl of 15years but that's a topic for later, my point is most young girls tend to initiate such things on older guys

5 Likes

Re: People Only Judge Adult Guys After Younger Girls. My Experience Yesterday. by yanabasee(m): 2:02pm On Dec 20, 2020
Uncle93:

Youre too dumb to have survived till 2020. Shes my younger sisters friend , so i know her age because my sister talks about her. Who raised you ?

Secondly, the other girl in the car, if you had sense you would not ask stupid questions, answers are in the write up, if you wanted to know how i found out the ohher girls age, you could have asked like a human with brains then ill tell you . You're bashing me and still asking me stupid questions. Who is your father?

Its not all about defending your pedophilic tendencies.... When you impregnates a 15yrs old girl and get arrested...

Na for nairaland I go still read your news and still comment.....

So get lost and await your doom's day.... olodo...
Re: People Only Judge Adult Guys After Younger Girls. My Experience Yesterday. by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 20, 2020
True some small girls are really mischievous... I was taking a walk yesterday evening to get some stuff putting on cream joggers and sweats when this smallie and her secondary school bf hold hands dey waka towards me. All the while this small girl had her eyes fixed on my dick print. Even when they got near me this girl no blink am she only removed her eyes to meet mine. I had mixed feelings of anger, shock n a little hate at such boldness. I don't even want to talk of those that will greet u as if they're singing simi's songs while looking at u suggestively.. It takes discipline not to dance to their music because some of them are way bigger and mature than their actual age. I rather be called dull by them than fvck an underage girl..

13 Likes

Re: People Only Judge Adult Guys After Younger Girls. My Experience Yesterday. by Uncle93(m): 2:04pm On Dec 20, 2020
yanabasee:

Its not all about defending your pedophilic tendencies.... When you impregnates a 15yrs old girl and get arrested...

Na for nairaland I go still read your news and still comment.....

So get lost and await your doom's day.... olodo...

Fool, well keep waiting for my comment while i keep making money. Yes fool,she will get pregnant and give birth to a boy. Its that boy that will come and reply that comment and make the post you're awaiting.

1 Like

Re: People Only Judge Adult Guys After Younger Girls. My Experience Yesterday. by SILENTandSMART2: 2:15pm On Dec 20, 2020
Uncle93:

Why will you curse me ? Wetin i do u ?

no vex jare grin
Re: People Only Judge Adult Guys After Younger Girls. My Experience Yesterday. by SILENTandSMART2: 2:17pm On Dec 20, 2020
Franktom247:
SILENTandSMART2 and fati2001 don exchange gender op learn to control you dickson thats all

kini nwi undecided
Re: People Only Judge Adult Guys After Younger Girls. My Experience Yesterday. by Kingdemu: 2:24pm On Dec 20, 2020
Way back 2014 in Gombe, I once had an affair with a 15yr old Hausa girl who plainly told me she would die if she goes 3days without sex. As in the way she said you'd know Hadiza is a possessed little bitch. God forgive me but I had sex with this girl in any imaginable way, anal inclusive, for every blessed day for like 3wks nonstop. She and her fellow minor friend gave me my first 3some experience. The girl was a sex freak as in she literally lives for sex. She was always wet and drippy (We call them 'Harija' in Hausa). Na me use my leg jakpa
Re: People Only Judge Adult Guys After Younger Girls. My Experience Yesterday. by ednut1(m): 3:18pm On Dec 20, 2020
Ayele
Re: People Only Judge Adult Guys After Younger Girls. My Experience Yesterday. by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 20, 2020
80% of guys here are pretending, if a smally give go ahead dey will take it.

1 Like

Re: People Only Judge Adult Guys After Younger Girls. My Experience Yesterday. by emmy512: 3:44pm On Dec 20, 2020
If this story is true then I really have self control.
At 23 a 19yo girl was over me though I initiated it.
The moment I found out she was 19 I said wait till next year when you're 20.
3 months ago she sent a message on her birthday that she's 20 now.
Never ever for whatever reason have an affair with anyone upto 5 years younger than you when you're in your early 20s. Anything can happen and you'll be treated like the adult while she'll be treated like a victim

1 Like

Re: People Only Judge Adult Guys After Younger Girls. My Experience Yesterday. by Franktom247(m): 3:47pm On Dec 20, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

kini nwi undecided

you have turn miss eleribu now

1 Like

Re: People Only Judge Adult Guys After Younger Girls. My Experience Yesterday. by galantjoe(m): 3:48pm On Dec 20, 2020
You better pick her calls before she will frame you up for rape. Just play along and gradually you will drop her.

Be careful

5 Likes

Re: People Only Judge Adult Guys After Younger Girls. My Experience Yesterday. by angelfallz(m): 4:02pm On Dec 20, 2020
Uncle93:
So any little thing that happens, people are too quick to call a guy that has anything to do with a younger girl pheodephile . They think younger girls are innocent? What about cases when an adult guy is the victim like me ?

My little sister is 16yrs, her friend is 15 years old, same school. She comes to sleep over at our house once in a while, I noticed that she has a huge crush on me , shes always trying to be touchy and all that. Ive cut her off this act severally , sometimes i do it in a mean embarrassing way.

There was a midnight when Everyone was alseep( My parents house), im usually up till 2 browsing or watching movies in the living room. So this very night i just heard the sound of my sisters door room opened around 12.30 midnight. Something told me it was "kafayat " my sisters friend... ! Boom , the person came in sight and Yes , I was right. It was her.

Wearing a skimpy night gown. She came and sit on my leg and asked what im doing, she noticed it was a movie and laid her head on my chest trying to watch with me.

At this point, I was supper uncomfortable .. then i ordered her to go back to her room, she was very reluctant and was looking disappointed and anget yet acting very seductive . I just walked out on her , went to my room to join my brother. This happened over 4 months ago and till date shes still always showing a strong desire for me. This girl is just 15 yrs and im above 27yrs.

Another experience, that actually happened yesterday. Theres a girl of 16 years who actually has a body of 19/20. She lied to me that she was 19. She has a crazy phat ass (booty) . Which turned me on. We got to know each other better because a met her a few days ago. I had no idea she was just in sss2, she lied that she was doing IGMB , I picked her up from her area yesterday, she was in a nice body fitted short gown. She said we could just chill in the car , so we got a few acholic drink and some grilled chicken and shawarma, My car ac was on and cold , we both sat at the back and parked somewhere private. She was eating the shawarma comfortably, the car was comfortable and i was sipping my drink, nice moment, i don't drink , more like i barely do so a few sips got me fcked . We started gisting and laughing , then i just gave her an unexpected kiss, she returned it and got on top of me right away. SHE started kissing me like a wild IndecentStar while reaching for my D"ck

I didnt know when i got hard, next thing she pulled out my D*ick, pulled up her gown and pulled down her panties and slidded the D inside, sat on it and started riding .. she fcked me till i came inside her , i got turned on while it was happening because her booty was soft and big, I had to beg her to stop. I wasn't my self, didnt expect the sex or started it, just kissed her coz she was cute and she just took it to a whole new level. I wasnt even really myself then . Long story short, later yesterday, I found out she was in ss2 and shes 16years, I got angry that she lied to me , i still havent picked her calls till now. 23 missed calls.

From my first write up, my point is that sometimes. Little girls are corrupt and always throwing themselves at adults but nobody sees this

Smh. Dear op that a 15year old girl is making advances at you is not wrong. Or you having sexual urges for a 15 year old girl does not make you peadophile.

It's only wrong in Nigerian law, where 18 is the age for having intercourse.

You can google the definition of peadophilia
https://www.britannica.com/topic/pedophilia
Re: People Only Judge Adult Guys After Younger Girls. My Experience Yesterday. by martius101(m): 4:16pm On Dec 20, 2020
Zzor:

leave the guy prick abeg

1 Like

Re: People Only Judge Adult Guys After Younger Girls. My Experience Yesterday. by Thecreatorx: 5:15pm On Dec 20, 2020
Uncle93:

Youre too dumb to have survived till 2020. You're bashing me and still asking me stupid questions. Who is your father?
Re: People Only Judge Adult Guys After Younger Girls. My Experience Yesterday. by meobizy(f): 5:18pm On Dec 20, 2020
When a medium is anonymous, people always concoct fantasies and post them as fact. I’m off to the next thread. Hopefully it’s not a made up story like this one.

1 Like

Re: People Only Judge Adult Guys After Younger Girls. My Experience Yesterday. by Bennysam: 5:24pm On Dec 20, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:
omó firstly you're eleribuu man grin

moreover I love the story tellers wey dey nairaland grin

see what you wrote for god sake cheesy

all is well sha smiley
He says his experience you insult him , I wonder what you will say to him if a young girl of that age accuses him of rape

1 Like

Re: People Only Judge Adult Guys After Younger Girls. My Experience Yesterday. by firdaus95026: 5:27pm On Dec 20, 2020
SILENTandSMART2 and fati2001 don exchange gender op learn to control you dickson thats all
Re: People Only Judge Adult Guys After Younger Girls. My Experience Yesterday. by trilacos: 5:39pm On Dec 20, 2020
Uncle93:

Word, true talk. Ill take care of that part
show us the 23 missed call.a 27year old spelling "ijmb" as "igmb",you better face your book.
Re: People Only Judge Adult Guys After Younger Girls. My Experience Yesterday. by crackhaus: 6:15pm On Dec 20, 2020
Kriss216:
A man who can control his Gbola have solved 90% of his problems.
This wisdom needs to be framed and hung inside every man's bedroom.

2 Likes

Re: People Only Judge Adult Guys After Younger Girls. My Experience Yesterday. by Toktee(m): 6:16pm On Dec 20, 2020
Uncle93:
So any little thing that happens, people are too quick to call a guy that has anything to do with a younger girl pheodephile . They think younger girls are innocent? What about cases when an adult guy is the vshouters,ke me ?

My little sister is 16yrs, her friend is 15 years old, same school. She comes to sleep over at our house once in a while, I noticed that she has a huge crush on me , shes always trying to be touchy and all that. Ive cut her off this act severally , sometimes i do it in a mean embarrassing way.

There was a midnight when Everyone was alseep( My parents house), im usually up till 2 browsing or watching movies in the living room. So this very night i just heard the sound of my sisters door room opened around 12.30 midnight. Something told me it was "kafayat " my sisters friend... ! Boom , the person came in sight and Yes , I was right. It was her.

Wearing a skimpy night gown. She came and sit on my leg and asked what im doing, she noticed it was a movie and laid her head on my chest trying to watch with me.

At this point, I was supper uncomfortable .. then i ordered her to go back to her room, she was very reluctant and was looking disappointed and anget yet acting very seductive . I just walked out on her , went to my room to join my brother. This happened over 4 months ago and till date shes still always showing a strong desire for me. This girl is just 15 yrs and im above 27yrs.

Another experience, that actually happened yesterday. Theres a girl of 16 years who actually has a body of 19/20. She lied to me that she was 19. She has a crazy phat ass (booty) . Which turned me on. We got to know each other better because a met her a few days ago. I had no idea she was just in sss2, she lied that she was doing IGMB , I picked her up from her area yesterday, she was in a nice body fitted short gown. She said we could just chill in the car , so we got a few acholic drink and some grilled chicken and shawarma, My car ac was on and cold , we both sat at the back and parked somewhere private. She was eating the shawarma comfortably, the car was comfortable and i was sipping my drink, nice moment, i don't drink , more like i barely do so a few sips got me fcked . We started gisting and laughing , then i just gave her an unexpected kiss, she returned it and got on top of me right away. SHE started kissing me like a wild IndecentStar while reaching for my D"ck

I didnt know when i got hard, next thing she pulled out my D*ick, pulled up her gown and pulled down her panties and slidded the D inside, sat on it and started riding .. she fcked me till i came inside her , i got turned on while it was happening because her booty was soft and big, I had to beg her to stop. I wasn't my self, didnt expect the sex or started it, just kissed her coz she was cute and she just took it to a whole new level. I wasnt even really myself then . Long story short, later yesterday, I found out she was in ss2 and shes 16years, I got angry that she lied to me , i still havent picked her calls till now. 23 missed calls.

From my first write up, my point is that sometimes. Little girls are corrupt and always throwing themselves at adults but nobody sees this
Try that and I will Bleep ur front and back, I no rape me you.. na you give me.

To hell with rape shouters, na the girl talk say I rape her?

1 Like

Re: People Only Judge Adult Guys After Younger Girls. My Experience Yesterday. by Donspicey: 6:24pm On Dec 20, 2020
Idamond:
the only Young girl in this life is your sister and female relatives. the rest na adult even 12yrs old gal..

imagine a 13yrs old girl giving me green light like we're mate grin grin

Lolo,,,abi 9yrs old girl wey dey carry face anytime my babe is around.....

Mehn tinzz dey happen ooooo.......

Abi one wey go be like 7 wey ask me one day say "ur babe nko..broda u dey enjoy ooo follow up...

1 Like

Re: People Only Judge Adult Guys After Younger Girls. My Experience Yesterday. by candygist: 6:25pm On Dec 20, 2020
Kriss216:
A man who can control his Gbola have solved 90% of his problems.

95%
Re: People Only Judge Adult Guys After Younger Girls. My Experience Yesterday. by Idamond: 6:38pm On Dec 20, 2020
Donspicey:

Lolo,,,abi 9yrs old girl wey dey carry face anytime my babe is around.....

Mehn tinzz dey happen ooooo.......

Abi one wey go be like 7 wey ask me one day say "ur babe nko..broda u dey enjoy ooo follow up...

oboy no be small, I know one small gal of 3yrs if I carry her she go the tell me to kiss her can u imagine, I slap her one day with anger.
Re: People Only Judge Adult Guys After Younger Girls. My Experience Yesterday. by Uncle93(m): 6:53pm On Dec 20, 2020
trilacos:
show us the 23 missed call.a 27year old spelling "ijmb" as "igmb",you better face your book.

Show u? , who be you ? Werey. Lmao, stupid!

1 Like

Re: People Only Judge Adult Guys After Younger Girls. My Experience Yesterday. by UndauntedYOCA(f): 7:10pm On Dec 20, 2020
Uncle93:

Why will you curse me ? Wetin i do u ?
He's used to that, he's cussed at me before but when I read his comments, I no longer get offended that he uses that word. Maybe he thinks it's cool. For me, cussing isn't classy.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Get In & See The Babe With The Most Beautiful Face On Nairaland Romance Section / Before You Disvirgin That Girl Please Read This : Behind The Sin (scene) / You Won't Believe What I Saw In My Friend Laptop :o

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.