Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,149 members, 7,953,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:36 PM

The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School - Education (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School (36534 Views)

The Most Stupid Novel I Ever Read. Lol... Oya Guess D Name / Kate Omenugha Dressed In Secondary School Uniform (Photos) / School Register: Decades Back In Secondary School, Can You Relate?(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by ayuataiwo(m): 4:28pm On Feb 24, 2021
toffyz:

Brother, please is this the story about Akeju the spoilt boy?

No brother, it's Ade that went to the UK to study boarding school
Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by younglleo: 8:46am On Mar 24, 2021
Please who has wedlock of the gods pdf?
Pls i need that book urgently �.
And i no get money to buy from Amazon
Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by edego2up(m): 8:42pm On May 06, 2021
iamL:

My best pick of mark coridon is "why pick on me". He was a master in that story, maybe you should try it.

If you really know what happened when a good man find a nice woman that novel spells it out.but know it that why pick on me was mark cordon's first assignment and he did it well, romantically and proactively.
Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by LILCHIJICARTEL: 1:19pm On Feb 05, 2022
clockwisereport:
Oja dufuo dike by Ray C Anene

Hello
Do you know how I can get a copy of this book most book stores in lagos don't have them
Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by clockwisereport: 1:23pm On Feb 05, 2022
LILCHIJICARTEL:

Hello
Do you know how I can get a copy of this book most book stores in lagos don't have them

You can get it in the East.
Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by talk2dre(m): 12:32am On Feb 18, 2022
I don't know if anyone can help me out.

When I was a kid, I read a novel about two villages. The two villages are battling for supremacy over each other.
Then one village got to know of a tunnel that leads to a world of knowledge. They ended up sending some of their kinsmen there; who later came back with great knowledge in different fields.
Due to this level of supremacy, they succeeded in subduing the other village.

So many pages of the book (including the front and back pages) were already torn when I read it, and I don't know the title.

I don't know if anyone has read a book like that. I have asked around and no one seem to have read such a book.

Αll I want is the title. Please, kindly help out.
Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by Mblaf(m): 12:39am On Feb 18, 2022
Because I obey my parents
Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by socialmedia012: 11:33pm On Apr 07, 2023
This is my first visit to your web journal! We are a group of volunteers and new activities in the same specialty. Website gave us helpful data to work.นิยาย pdf

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Adekunle Ajasin University Ondo Shut Down Over Protest. Photos / List Of Illegal Degree Awarding Institutions Operating In Nigeria. / Photo: School Without Walls In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.