Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,071 members, 7,953,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:20 PM

The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School - Education (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School (36531 Views)

The Most Stupid Novel I Ever Read. Lol... Oya Guess D Name / Kate Omenugha Dressed In Secondary School Uniform (Photos) / School Register: Decades Back In Secondary School, Can You Relate?(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 23, 2020
elpochas:
That book is a bomb,it was written by Louis Omotayo Johnson in the year 1980.The plot looks like a pacesetters novel.Read that book in 2002.Have you read The mark of the cobra?they are so similar.Really missed the good old days of writing.

I have been looking for The mark if the cobra for like 10 years. I don't know where I can get pacesetters novels.
Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 23, 2020
Moblux:

Oops! I left secondary school about 3 decades ago. But I will send you a link where you can get free PDF books of some of these titles. Your email pls

Please I also sent a pm. thanks.
Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by Olatara(f): 12:28pm On Dec 23, 2020
iamloyalty:

I have the boys slave till date, am looking for the squell.
I read the sequel too, he went back to his village, married Fatima, he became good friends with the sheik's son and daughter, lastly looked for people who kidnapped him from his village and stopped slave trading.
Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 23, 2020
Olatara:
Yes!

No, it wasn't the daughter, it was the maid to the sheliks daughter he married and they returned back to his homeland.

1 Like

Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by elpochas: 12:30pm On Dec 23, 2020
iamloyalty:

I have been looking for The mark if the cobra for like 10 years. I don't know where I can get pacesetters novels.
go to an old bookshop in the west,i belive u will get it there.If u in lagos or ibadan u will get it easily.
Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 23, 2020
Olatara:
I read the sequel too, he went back to his village, married Fatima, he became good friends with the sheik's son and daughter, lastly looked for people who kidnapped him from his village and stopped slave trading.

It ended where he returned back to his village. While the sequel is likely to start from looking for his abductors. I haven't seen the sequel yet.
Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 23, 2020
elpochas:
go to an old bookshop in the west,i belive u will get it there.If u in lagos or ibadan u will get it easily.

Thanks, people are mentioning ibadan. I will contact a friend there.
Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by Flynnthekidd(m): 3:37pm On Dec 23, 2020
iamloyalty:

Including 10 Oscar Awards!

Swears
Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by Flynnthekidd(m): 3:40pm On Dec 23, 2020
johnhood:

The author is a lady.

Wrong!

Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by johnhood(m): 5:45pm On Dec 23, 2020
Flynnthekidd:

Wrong!
Okay. My bad.
Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by Maydayy(m): 7:30am On Dec 25, 2020
iamloyalty:

It was the maid of the sheilks daughter he married.

Yes! You're right. He was supposed to marry The sheikh's daughter, but he married the maid. I can't really remember the details properly. A lovely book I must say.
Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by Billions9: 9:07am On Dec 25, 2020
Primary: Ade our naughty little brother, Ralia The sugar girl
Secondary: Purple hibiscus by chimamamda, In dependence.
Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by EvieP(f): 11:08am On Dec 26, 2020
Asquare84:
The concubine
Elechi Amadi
Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by EvieP(f): 11:14am On Dec 26, 2020
The joys of motherhood
The sacred Apple
Arms and the man
Old man and the sea
Ogbanje
Amanze
Our Choice is clear
Women of owu
The vengeance
African nights entertainment
Round the world in 80 days
Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by edego2up(m): 11:39pm On Jan 03, 2021
iamloyalty:

I just deleted the soft copy of "want to stay alive". The two u mentioned aren't even interesting compared to you are dead without money, Do me a favour drop dead, (u never know with women. )
I still have uwp to 20 of his Novels.
. I used the two as examples.now let's talk about the interesting ones_-mission to vennice, this way for a shroud, knock knock who is there, the world in my pocket etc as I said before almost almost​ all the serries. I will recommend you read"my laugh comes last.
Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 04, 2021
edego2up:
. I used the two as examples.now let's talk about the interesting ones_-mission to vennice, this way for a shroud, knock knock who is there, the world in my pocket etc as I said before almost almost​ all the serries. I will recommend you read"my laugh comes last.

I have all of them expect mission to Venice, I didn't like the synopsis so I didn't bother with it maybe I will try it out.

My laugh comes last and knock are the only ones I find the interesting here. Till date their death in knock Knock still dey pain me. Thar banker guy in my laugh comes last was really a smart one, that invisible alarm saved him.

U should try "this is for real".
Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by edego2up(m): 6:41am On Jan 05, 2021
iamloyalty:

I have all of them expect mission to Venice, I didn't like the synopsis so I didn't bother with it maybe I will try it out.

My laugh comes last and knock are the only ones I find the interesting here. Till date their death in knock Knock still dey pain me. Thar banker guy in my laugh comes last was really a smart one, that invisible alarm saved him.

you are so refresh my memory.these novel were my sugar &tea in those days it might interest you to know that I read all in hard copies over twenty years ago in secondary school.now have you read, the Dead stays dump, have yourself a deal, the sucker Punch, do me a favour drop dead
Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by edego2up(m): 6:49am On Jan 05, 2021
iamloyalty:

talking about mission to Venice,I will like you to read it and watch out for the chief character,Mark Girland-he has figured in many series, like, have yourself a deal, mission to Siena, etc
Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 05, 2021
edego2up:
talking about mission to Venice,I will like you to read it and watch out for the chief character,Mark Girland-he has figured in many series, like, have yourself a deal, mission to Siena, etc

Mark girland is my favorite character, i don't think he is In mission to Venice the main character is "Don Mickelm" same with mission to Siena.
Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 05, 2021
edego2up:
you are so refresh my memory.these novel were my sugar &tea in those days it might interest you to know that I read all in hard copies over twenty years ago in secondary school.now have you read, the Dead stays dump, have yourself a deal, the sucker Punch, do me a favour drop dead

I have read all and I still have "drop dead, u have urself a deal".
Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by edego2up(m): 11:44pm On Jan 05, 2021
quote author=iamloyalty post=97740982]

Mark girland is my favorite character, i don't think he is In mission to Venice the main character is "Don Mickelm" same with mission to Siena.[/quote] thanks for the reminder, have you read hit and run, come easy go easy, and the things men do?They are extremely interesting.
Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 06, 2021
edego2up:
quote author=iamloyalty post=97740982]

Mark girland is my favorite character, i don't think he is In mission to Venice the main character is "Don Mickelm" same with mission to Siena. thanks for the reminder, have you read hit and run, come easy go easy, and the things men do?They are extremely interesting.

The things men do is one of my worst pick seriously.
Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by edego2up(m): 8:19pm On Jan 06, 2021

The things men do is one of my worst pick seriously.
lol is it because it talks about men, seriously speaking that novel is actually telling you to trust only yourself,even you yourself is a crook to yourself.
Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by iamL(f): 1:16pm On Jan 10, 2021
edego2up:
lol is it because it talks about men, seriously speaking that novel is actually telling you to trust only yourself,even you yourself is a crook to yourself.

Very wrong. Some people are integrity keeper. That novel is nothing to write home abt, perhaps he was the one that wrote it but was published under his name.
Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by edego2up(m): 10:43pm On Jan 22, 2021
[quote author=iamL post=97914176]

Very wrong. Some people are integrity keeper. That novel is nothing to write home abt, perhaps he was the one that wrote it but was published under his nam

I would recommend that you read the series on Mark coridon, that is you never know with women. can still remember some quotes-;"Mark coridon was a private investigator without license an eye to the ground and a lover of women, no money and slot of corse trouble .

This one talks about women, now do you agree with this author that the beauty of a woman is but a brittle thing.
Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by iamL(f): 10:28am On Jan 23, 2021
[quote author=edego2up post=98340203][/quote]

You never know with women is one of my favorite. The lady never love corridion but was crazy abt revenge for her dead husband. If a woman loves you she loves u.
Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by edego2up(m): 2:24pm On Jan 23, 2021
[quote author=iamL post=98352329]

You never know with women is one of my favorite. The lady never love corridion but was crazy abt revenge for her dead husband. If a woman loves you she loves u. [/

Can we say that about naija women?See that novel is actually romantic but is it true that you cannot predict the mind of a woman?Mark coridon is but a wise one for that.quote]
Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by iamL(f): 4:08pm On Jan 23, 2021
[quote author=edego2up post=98359534][/quote]

My best pick of mark coridon is "why pick on me". He was a master in that story, maybe you should try it.
Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by edego2up(m): 9:00pm On Jan 24, 2021
iamL:

My best pick of mark coridon is "why pick on me". He was a master in that story, maybe you should try it.

I have read it.can you just for my sake read"the vulture is a patient bird".Thank you.
Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by Obafemipupo: 3:28pm On Jan 25, 2021
I got some of these books at a bookshop (Booksellers) in Ibadan today, in case you want to read those books again

1 Share

Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by iamL(f): 7:54pm On Jan 25, 2021
edego2up:

I have read it.can you just for my sake read"the vulture is a patient bird".Thank you.

I have. The poisonous ring. I felt pity for the way they all died expect the main character. That mansion description got my imagination going.
Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by iamL(f): 7:56pm On Jan 25, 2021
Obafemipupo:
I got some of these books at a bookshop (Booksellers) in Ibadan today, in case you want to read those books again

Am interested in that koku baboni is the only one I have not read.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Adekunle Ajasin University Ondo Shut Down Over Protest. Photos / List Of Illegal Degree Awarding Institutions Operating In Nigeria. / Photo: School Without Walls In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.