Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School (34153 Views)

The Plea Of University Lecturers To Teachers In Secondary Schools!!! / The Most Stupid Novel I Ever Read. Lol... Oya Guess D Name / Kate Omenugha Dressed In Secondary School Uniform (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 20, 2020
Uyi168:
Yeah.

Read that book too.

1 Like

Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by kufreabasi86191: 7:14pm On Dec 20, 2020
mine is
Koku Baboni
The bottled leopard
Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by aysuprano(m): 7:43pm On Dec 20, 2020
Robinson Crusoe
Magic land of shadow
Gulliver's travel
To catch a thief

1 Like

Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by franklingud(m): 7:48pm On Dec 20, 2020
James Hadley Chase!

William Shakespeare noble!

Hints magazine

1 Like

Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by philtea: 7:58pm On Dec 20, 2020
The child who must not cry.. Still looking for this book

1 Like

Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by Nairalandwizerd(m): 8:08pm On Dec 20, 2020
Uyi168:
Silas marner. The black boy. The man for all seasons. The joys of motherhood.
oh thanks. SILAS MARNER.

1 Like

Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by Nairalandwizerd(m): 8:10pm On Dec 20, 2020
pegix:
Did i really read any novel in highschool I dont think so angry
nawa for u o
Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by Olatara(f): 8:14pm On Dec 20, 2020
Uyi168:
Silas marner.
The black boy.
The man for all seasons.
The joys of motherhood.
Wow! You read Silas Marners and black boy by Richard Wright.
My best books ever
Who read the boy slave? ( Shettima of Birni Boko).

2 Likes

Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by Lancevancedance: 8:14pm On Dec 20, 2020
The joys of motherhood=buchi emecheta
Things fall apart=chinua achebe
These two novels eh,I didn't even blink while reading them so as not to miss any detail
Lol

1 Like

Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by Uyi168: 8:16pm On Dec 20, 2020
Olatara:
My best books ever
Didn't read boy slave.. U have it on pdf?
Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by Uyi168: 8:17pm On Dec 20, 2020
Olatara:
My best books ever
Have u also read weep not, child??
Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by MrMaster: 8:26pm On Dec 20, 2020
Our children are coming - Chukwuemeka Ike

I read again last month and the content is � relevant till today.

Also by the same author - The Bottled Leopard
Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:45pm On Dec 20, 2020
precy111:
what is that novel you can never forget that you read in secondary school?
me; they are many of them like woman in her prime,ozigolo, women of owu, blind search, medicine for money

Many of you don't know the difference between a novel and a play.

Women of Owu is a play, not a novel
Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by Olatara(f): 8:51pm On Dec 20, 2020
Uyi168:
Have u also read weep not, child??
Yes I read that too. By a Kenyan author.

1 Like

Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by Olatara(f): 8:52pm On Dec 20, 2020
Uyi168:
Didn't read boy slave.. U have it on pdf?
No
Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by Uyi168: 9:02pm On Dec 20, 2020
Olatara:
Correct.
Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by emerich(m): 9:06pm On Dec 20, 2020
Chike and the river
The bottled Leopard
Time changes yesterday
Sisi
The drummer boy
Without a silver spoon
Sands of Time
The wives revolt
The gods are not to be blamed

6 Likes

Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by shigo20(m): 9:09pm On Dec 20, 2020
any body here that have dreams die at twilight by wale okediran PDF should please notify me. not willing to pay for it.
Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by HillaryNelo(m): 9:12pm On Dec 20, 2020
The old man and the sea, Things fall apart and The army and the man
Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by pegix(m): 9:23pm On Dec 20, 2020
Nairalandwizerd:
nawa for u o
Novel?...nobody cares then angry grin
Im even suprise plp read alot of em
Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by Hisduchess(f): 9:29pm On Dec 20, 2020
James Hadley Chase"make the corpse walk"
Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by Degrezhaa: 9:36pm On Dec 20, 2020
Things fall apart...
Born without a silver spoon....
The old man and the sea....
Animal Farm.....
Chike and river....
Joys of motherhood...

There are still some I forgot their names...
Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by adonni: 9:40pm On Dec 20, 2020
Chike and the river
The bottled Leopard
Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by Balaking: 9:59pm On Dec 20, 2020
Forgive me maryam
Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by Nicepoker(m): 10:02pm On Dec 20, 2020
Oliver twist
African child
Animal farm
Things fall apart
Adventures of huckleberry Finn
Juju rock
Adventures of Souza.
Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by Nicepoker(m): 10:06pm On Dec 20, 2020
9jaBloke:
The Burning Grass
Samankwe and the Highway Robbers
Arms and the man
Wedlock of the gods
Echi di ime
Tales out of school
Adventures of Souza
The African Child
The Potter's Wheel
Adventures of Souza. Interesting book.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by Nicklaus619(m): 10:31pm On Dec 20, 2020
mansakhalifa:

As a good student of literature, I can tell that you are not one yourself.

Our Husband Has Gone Mad Again and Telephone Conversation are not novels. Remember, the OP said 'novels'.

"Our Husband Has Gone Mad Again", for instance, is not a novel. It is a short play. In other words, drama not prose.

Telephone Conversation by Wole Soyinka on the other hand, is a poem. In other words, it falls under poetry.

Did you skip the part where I said I was a science student

Telephone conversation is a poem like wise our husband has gone mad again, I never paid real attention to those novels, I read them to pass my exam that year
Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by Anigreat: 10:59pm On Dec 20, 2020
shocked

Eze goes to school

The Potter's wheel

Things fall apart

The adventure of Souza

Sugar girl

Oliver twist

The bottle leopard

Most of Shakespearean works

African child

The road to bar Beach

1 Like

Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by nanakgh(m): 11:08pm On Dec 20, 2020
Olatara:

Ngugi Wa’Thiango

1 Like

Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by femi4: 12:47am On Dec 21, 2020
Eru o bodo

Ogboju ode ninu igbo irunmole

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by samuelpeters(m): 1:12am On Dec 21, 2020
pegix:
Did i really read any novel in highschool
I dont think so angry
Like ehh..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Angela Sughnen Who Got Expelled In 400 Level For Exam Misconduct, Bags 1st Class / SCIENTISTS BAFFLED BY MYSTERIOUS SHIELD PROTECTING EARTH FROM BEING OBLITERATED. / Fraud Alert! Federal Government Academy, Suleja: Scholarship Or Burden? (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.