Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School (33977 Views)

Manual Labour In Secondary School (Photo) / The Most Stupid Novel I Ever Read. Lol... Oya Guess D Name / Kate Omenugha Dressed In Secondary School Uniform (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by Hullabaloon: 10:57pm On Dec 21, 2020
Olatara:
Wow! You read Silas Marners and black boy by Richard Wright.
My best books ever
Who read the boy slave? ( Shettima of Birni Boko).

Quite voluminous and in tiny prints. I finished the black boy in 3 days. Quite a feat then.
Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by Hullabaloon: 11:03pm On Dec 21, 2020
Nicepoker:
Adventures of Souza. Interesting book.

Funniest book I've ever read.

1 Like

Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by ade002: 11:10pm On Dec 21, 2020
Undesirable Element
Efuru my Lover
The pond of Wagaba
Battlefield Earth- The Saga of year 3000
Sherlock Holmes
Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 21, 2020
Anigreat:

No sir
What happened to your girlfriend that you hit, did you guys later make up or you guys broke up?
Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by victons(m): 11:47pm On Dec 21, 2020
Angels and demons by Dan Brown
Purple Hibiscus by Adichie
Things fall apart by Achebe
Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by Hndrrxxx(m): 11:55pm On Dec 21, 2020
mansakhalifa:

You've read God's Big Toe?
please who has "the mysterious garden of flowers" please
Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by Hndrrxxx(m): 11:56pm On Dec 21, 2020
mansakhalifa:

Read that book too.
Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by Hndrrxxx(m): 11:56pm On Dec 21, 2020
precy111:
What is that novel you can never forget that you read in secondary school?

me; they are many of them like Woman in her Prime, Ozigolo, Women of Owu, Blind Search, Medicine for Money.
Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by Olatara(f): 4:50am On Dec 22, 2020
Maydayy:

The one that he was sold into slavery. He made friends with the sheikh's son .then he later married the sheikh's daughter?
Yes!
Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by Anigreat: 5:17am On Dec 22, 2020
Nuttella:
What happened to your girlfriend that you hit, did you guys later make up or you guys broke up?

Lol... We broke up, even though she apologized and showed remorse for her action, i couldn't just take her back.
Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by 9jaBloke: 6:07am On Dec 22, 2020
Emperor4tune:
it appears did dude spent six years reading novel
Yes he did.
Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by 9jaBloke: 6:09am On Dec 22, 2020
BonPatrick:
Thanks for mentioning Oliver twist that was my favourite novel I don't get tired reading it

Yes it's a great read. Just like all Charles Dickens novels.

1 Like

Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by Greatfullheart: 8:40am On Dec 22, 2020
R0LL0N:

(Smiles) If questions are ask in such books, they will do well in English Literature.
well said

1 Like

Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by johnhood(m): 8:55am On Dec 22, 2020
Flynnthekidd:
Novels are one thing I'll never know how people read them...those things have 1000+ pages and some people go finish them under 7hours...na wa! "Last Days at Forcados High School"...I don't know if it qualifies as a novel but the guy that wrote that book deserves 10 Grammy Awards!
The author is a lady.
Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by johnhood(m): 8:59am On Dec 22, 2020
Moblux:

Oops! I left secondary school about 3 decades ago. But I will send you a link where you can get free PDF books of some of these titles. Your email pls
No be only him oo.
I will need it too.
nzenwachima10@gmail.com
Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by johnhood(m): 9:11am On Dec 22, 2020
Make una support me. I am an ambitious author. Na only money for publishing be the problem.
Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by Greatersttar: 11:16am On Dec 22, 2020
Moblux:

Oops! I left secondary school about 3 decades ago. But I will send you a link where you can get free PDF books of some of these titles. Your email pls
Pls can u send to greatersttar@gmail.com
Though am still looking for where I can buy d hardcopies
Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by Moblux(m): 3:41pm On Dec 22, 2020
Greatersttar:

Pls can u send to greatersttar@gmail.com
Though am still looking for where I can buy d hardcopies

Check your MT
Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by Moblux(m): 3:44pm On Dec 22, 2020
johnhood:

No be only him oo.
I will need it too.
nzenwachima10@gmail.com

Check your MT
Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by Moblux(m): 3:45pm On Dec 22, 2020
Herbephe1:

Thanks I have sent you a pm sir

Check your MT
Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by Greatersttar: 4:47pm On Dec 22, 2020
Moblux:

Check your MT
I haven't seen it
Email is
Greatersttar@gmail.com
Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by Moblux(m): 6:12pm On Dec 22, 2020
Greatersttar:

I haven't seen it
Email is
Greatersttar@gmail.com

I have mentioned you in a dead thread just check your mentioned topics icon on naira land bros
Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by Moblux(m): 5:19am On Dec 23, 2020
Greatersttar:

I haven't seen it
Email is
Greatersttar@gmail.com

Did you get it?
Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by Greatersttar: 7:32am On Dec 23, 2020
Moblux:

Did you get it?
Not at all. I even went through all ur posts to see if u mentioned me on a thread but I didn't see anything. Didn't just want to disturb u further
Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by IbadanJohnWick(f): 8:34am On Dec 23, 2020
1972xy:
Mine Boy
Zambia shall be free
koku ba bo ni
Our Husband has run mad again
Ogbo ode inu igbo iru mole
wow the last one is very interesting. They used to read it to us back then. Happy Christmas to you and the family sir
Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by Heineken(m): 9:07am On Dec 23, 2020
sirgbeja:
I can't first these two:

Joys of motherhood
The black boy
joy of motherwood. I like am o...
Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by IbadanJohnWick(f): 9:09am On Dec 23, 2020
Heineken:
joy of motherwood. I like am o...
Nnu Ego

1 Like

Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by Heineken(m): 9:12am On Dec 23, 2020
IbadanJohnWick:
Nnu Ego
lol so many good novels back then. Joys of motherhood was wow. She got the pains instead or so. Last duty isidore was crazy too
Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 23, 2020
Olatara:
Wow! You read Silas Marners and black boy by Richard Wright.
My best books ever
Who read the boy slave? ( Shettima of Birni Boko).

I have the boys slave till date, am looking for the squell.

1 Like

Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 23, 2020
Flynnthekidd:
Novels are one thing I'll never know how people read them...those things have 1000+ pages and some people go finish them under 7hours...na wa! "Last Days at Forcados High School"...I don't know if it qualifies as a novel but the guy that wrote that book deserves 10 Grammy Awards!

Including 10 Oscar Awards!
Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 23, 2020
edego2up:
If you are an ardent reader of James hardly Chase novel let's see you speak up and I will let you know that I have read all the serries from Romans to crime ie; an ace up my sleeve---(Romans),want to stay alive---(crime)etc

I just deleted the soft copy of "want to stay alive". The two u mentioned aren't even interesting compared to you are dead without money, Do me a favour drop dead, u never know with women.
I still have up to 20 of his Novels.
Re: The Novel I Can Never Forget In Secondary School by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 23, 2020
Maydayy:

The one that he was sold into slavery. He made friends with the sheikh's son .then he later married the sheikh's daughter?

It was the maid of the sheilks daughter he married.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

FUTA Student, Chinwe Ugoh-Vivian Missing / OAU First Class Graduate Given N1m, New Job At Alibaba’s New Year Concert / Several Nigerians Graduate From University Of The West Of Scotland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.