Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

A Bottled Water Sold For N3000 - Nigerian Man Cries Out - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / A Bottled Water Sold For N3000 - Nigerian Man Cries Out (65854 Views)

3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently / Huge Python Sold For N4,500 (Photos, Video) / The Food That Is Being Sold For N120k In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Bottled Water Sold For N3000 - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Nmezor(f): 10:03pm On Dec 20, 2020
AreaFada2:

Abi o? You wan check the place out? Take me along o. grin cheesy
it should be the other way round now...Don't u think so?
Re: A Bottled Water Sold For N3000 - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Nmezor(f): 10:03pm On Dec 20, 2020
AreaFada2:

Abi o? You wan check the place out? Take me along o. grin cheesy
It should be the other way round now...Don't u think so?
Re: A Bottled Water Sold For N3000 - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Magnoliaa(f): 10:07pm On Dec 20, 2020
Barka00:
May we drink all types of tea in this life except pover-tea.

If i hear vanity upon vanity i go block you.

angry Buh dahz wah erritz. Vanity upon va—
Re: A Bottled Water Sold For N3000 - Nigerian Man Cries Out by opeyehmmy(m): 10:09pm On Dec 20, 2020
Oshey
Re: A Bottled Water Sold For N3000 - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Starzo: 10:11pm On Dec 20, 2020
ZIINI:
Bae - what do you want to go and do in the bathroom?
Me - wanna go and pee
Me in the bathroom under the tap gush,gush, gush,gush,gush grin
i go die ooo grin
Re: A Bottled Water Sold For N3000 - Nigerian Man Cries Out by TransAtlanticEx(m): 10:30pm On Dec 20, 2020
pocohantas:
Na Chairmen like Logobenz/Nwanneni suppose dey go this kind place. Liquor merchants.

Men wey dey drive Benz and Lexus.

But jokes apart, with where Quilox is located- they would have a high overhead cost and it is normal they spread it into the cost of their services. That is how they stay afloat.

You are not paying for the water, you are paying for the experience, the goodwill, the bragging right, the picture you will take and say “Chilling at Quilox”, the people you would meet. You pay for it all. cheesy
You of all people should know that list is either fake or not in naira.
There is no way Armand de brignac that cost less than 100k on a regular would sell for 6m naira,not even in Hilton or Polo club or Intercontinental.
Also I am not a megalomaniac,I have drinks at home that I drink,hardly will I go to a club or so to buy drinks for 2 times the price just to show off.
Not my thing.
And no,I don't drive a lexus or benz no more,I own a modest corolla.

1 Like

Re: A Bottled Water Sold For N3000 - Nigerian Man Cries Out by nextstep(m): 10:58pm On Dec 20, 2020
Peopla are here saying: "I can't pay 3k for water oh..."
The people who pay 3k for bottle water, dem plenty for this Lagos... they are not on Nairaland complaining thou grin
Re: A Bottled Water Sold For N3000 - Nigerian Man Cries Out by visijo(m): 11:00pm On Dec 20, 2020
Eillyeillz:

Went there some years back, when my guy was about leaving for the UK, na run we take commot. And the prices weren't this high sef. Even if I have the money, I won't spend it this way.
lOl I hope say una bin no carry girl join body..
Re: A Bottled Water Sold For N3000 - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Emeraldgreene(f): 11:16pm On Dec 20, 2020
OH YEAH!SPOT ON wink
pocohantas:

A lot of businesses on the Island are money laundering spots. The babe of a popular musician lives on my street. She has a business in the premises but the gate never opens, one would wonder what they sell and when they sell it- but they claim to be into interior decoration and luxury furnishing.

Clubs, interior decoration, luxury car shops, jewelry shops...etc, these are their major businesses. No foot traffic in their stores but they pay rents in millions.

Some of these actresses are not even oloshos as we think. Some are tools for criminals. They are the face of the business, while the UBO (Ultimate Beneficial Owner) is a politician or Hushpuppy.
Re: A Bottled Water Sold For N3000 - Nigerian Man Cries Out by AreaFada2: 11:17pm On Dec 20, 2020
Nmezor:
It should be the other way round now...Don't u think so?
Chai! You catch me there o. Person cannot do long throat in peace again for this Christmas season. OK you are correct. grin
Re: A Bottled Water Sold For N3000 - Nigerian Man Cries Out by SenecaTheYonger: 11:44pm On Dec 20, 2020
pocohantas:

A lot of businesses on the Island are money laundering spots. The babe of a popular musician lives on my street. She has a business in the premises but the gate never opens, one would wonder what they sell and when they sell it- but they claim to be into interior decoration and luxury furnishing.

Clubs, interior decoration, luxury car shops, jewelry shops...etc, these are their major businesses. No foot traffic in their stores but they pay rents in millions.

Some of these actresses are not even oloshos as we think. Some are tools for criminals. They are the face of the business, while the UBO (Ultimate Beneficial Owner) is a politician or Hushpuppy.

This is quite deep.
Re: A Bottled Water Sold For N3000 - Nigerian Man Cries Out by bigcasava1(m): 11:50pm On Dec 20, 2020
GOTVee:
sadThat is quilox price list. I wasted a lot of money there before I became a born again Christian sad
you have done well
Re: A Bottled Water Sold For N3000 - Nigerian Man Cries Out by 360clips: 11:58pm On Dec 20, 2020
Fvucking stupidity! All the people that meet at the venue are all bunch of fools! Most of em are fvucking broke, nothing in their pockets. They're all there forming nonsense. Foolish black people!

1 Like

Re: A Bottled Water Sold For N3000 - Nigerian Man Cries Out by SirBunky85(m): 12:16am On Dec 21, 2020
vikstandon:

How did you know is Quilox my dear...Op never mentioned it.
I dey fear you o!! I dey look you for CCTV.
so u no know say poco don. run paroles tey they before she come soft pedal?poco na big lady o
Re: A Bottled Water Sold For N3000 - Nigerian Man Cries Out by od501: 12:34am On Dec 21, 2020
lalasticlala:
A Nigerian Twitter user has cried out over the high cost of drinks at a bar where he visited. The one that shocked him most is a bottle of water that was sold for N3k.

Sharing the picture of the drinks and their prices, the Twitter user wrote:

https://twitter.com/Temitop02442177/status/1340603460408979460?s=19

Check well oo...rem fit be water of life
Re: A Bottled Water Sold For N3000 - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Charx122: 12:35am On Dec 21, 2020
lalasticlala:
A Nigerian Twitter user has cried out over the high cost of drinks at a bar where he visited. The one that shocked him most is a bottle of water that was sold for N3k.

Sharing the picture of the drinks and their prices, the Twitter user wrote:

https://twitter.com/Temitop02442177/status/1340603460408979460?s=19

Someone strolled into a billionaire$ only people's club thinking it was the regular joint after smoking God knows what?�� Go buy pure water my guy.
Re: A Bottled Water Sold For N3000 - Nigerian Man Cries Out by bluefilm: 12:46am On Dec 21, 2020
No be by force na.

If you feel like you don become big boy, then shut up and act like a big boy.
Re: A Bottled Water Sold For N3000 - Nigerian Man Cries Out by dangwarmai(m): 1:10am On Dec 21, 2020
You can see why boko boys kill people.
Re: A Bottled Water Sold For N3000 - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Nobody: 2:08am On Dec 21, 2020
High class bar.
Re: A Bottled Water Sold For N3000 - Nigerian Man Cries Out by cococandy(f): 5:01am On Dec 21, 2020
With that their raggedy looking menu, They are charging 600k for veuve.
Something that I pay less than $100 per bottle. Gtfoh. They should upgrade their menu at least.

3 Likes

Re: A Bottled Water Sold For N3000 - Nigerian Man Cries Out by cococandy(f): 5:05am On Dec 21, 2020
Thank you. Someone said it
pocohantas:

Re: A Bottled Water Sold For N3000 - Nigerian Man Cries Out by mmsen: 5:13am On Dec 21, 2020
That's what clubs do, charge silly prices for drinks. It's one of the reasons why I keep my ass at home.

1 Like

Re: A Bottled Water Sold For N3000 - Nigerian Man Cries Out by uchennaq(m): 5:59am On Dec 21, 2020
MrPresident1:
That must be the water wey Jesus call the living waters.

After you chop bread of life, just drink living waters on top am, your life must just turn around immediately cheesy cheesy cheesy
Oga, water is water, there is nothing like waters. Correct your grammar.
Re: A Bottled Water Sold For N3000 - Nigerian Man Cries Out by samgra22: 7:04am On Dec 21, 2020
It is well. Nobody force him to go there.
Re: A Bottled Water Sold For N3000 - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Yoighaman(m): 7:06am On Dec 21, 2020
I just love the owner of this club...me I can do better.
Re: A Bottled Water Sold For N3000 - Nigerian Man Cries Out by luluosas(m): 7:38am On Dec 21, 2020
Go and sit down jor. Vanity upon vanity is all vanity
Barka00:
May we drink all types of tea in this life except pover-tea.

If i hear vanity upon vanity i go block you.
Re: A Bottled Water Sold For N3000 - Nigerian Man Cries Out by luluosas(m): 7:43am On Dec 21, 2020
That place is made for criminals and government embezzling gangs. How can a man is his right senses buy drinks running in millions? Otedola and Dangote won't be stupid to visit that criminal hideout

1 Like

Re: A Bottled Water Sold For N3000 - Nigerian Man Cries Out by crayfishng(m): 8:59am On Dec 21, 2020
na wa o
Re: A Bottled Water Sold For N3000 - Nigerian Man Cries Out by jacoik(m): 9:28am On Dec 21, 2020
Denique:
Not too expensive sha. It goes for N4,500 in my area.
which area is that please okokomaiko?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Check Out The Valentine Gift My Boss Got Us Today / Honeywell Spaghetti Releases “Mini” Version As Food Prices Increase (Photos) / What Is The Name Of This Bush Meat We Caught Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.