Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,157 members, 7,825,616 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

A Bottled Water Sold For N3000 - Nigerian Man Cries Out - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / A Bottled Water Sold For N3000 - Nigerian Man Cries Out (65954 Views)

3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently / Huge Python Sold For N4,500 (Photos, Video) / The Food That Is Being Sold For N120k In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Bottled Water Sold For N3000 - Nigerian Man Cries Out by chatinent: 9:29am On Dec 21, 2020
Me: Can I wash my hands anywhere here?

Him: Yes, to your left.

Me: (goes in, drinks water and puts some on reserve). Comes out and bodly leave.
Re: A Bottled Water Sold For N3000 - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Ogbemuo: 9:38am On Dec 21, 2020
There was a club where water was sold for 150k
Re: A Bottled Water Sold For N3000 - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Denique(f): 9:41am On Dec 21, 2020
dazzlingd:

Did u use your hard earned money to buy it or the maga boy that carried u there bought it for u.

Yes, a maga did. Comprehension and sarcasm aren't your strongholds, obviously. undecided
Re: A Bottled Water Sold For N3000 - Nigerian Man Cries Out by dazzlingd(m): 10:05am On Dec 21, 2020
Denique:

Yes, a maga did. Comprehension and sarcasm aren't your strongholds, obviously. undecided
Are u okay, I simply asked a question
Re: A Bottled Water Sold For N3000 - Nigerian Man Cries Out by EzzyCarter: 10:26am On Dec 21, 2020
Denique:

Jesu shocked grin
Re: A Bottled Water Sold For N3000 - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Denique(f): 10:53am On Dec 21, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Jesu shocked grin

My teacher! grin

1 Like

Re: A Bottled Water Sold For N3000 - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Gerrard59(m): 10:57am On Dec 21, 2020
pocohantas:
Na Chairmen like Logobenz/Nwanneni suppose dey go this kind place. Liquor merchants.

Men wey dey drive Benz and Lexus.

But jokes apart, with where Quilox is located- they would have a high overhead cost and it is normal they spread it into the cost of their services. That is how they stay afloat.

You are not paying for the water, you are paying for the experience, the goodwill, the bragging right, the picture you will take and say “Chilling at Quilox”, the people you would meet. You pay for it all. cheesy

You write this for Nigerians who don't understand simple economics? shocked

Well done o
Re: A Bottled Water Sold For N3000 - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Babapyro: 10:59am On Dec 21, 2020
sapphiere:
Man cries out say na who beat ham?

Shoe get size. That's one thing men should know.

A lady at Hilton can never be the same as a lady at Golden gardens.
There's something called CLASS.

Find your CLASS.

Don't promise what you can't give.

Re: A Bottled Water Sold For N3000 - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Gerrard59(m): 11:00am On Dec 21, 2020
capitalzero:
Capitalism is not good for our economy

As a citizen and resident of the country with the highest number of poor people, you should not be writing this. Capitalism is the only economic system that has pulled more people out of poverty than any other economic system.

1 Like

Re: A Bottled Water Sold For N3000 - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Gerrard59(m): 11:02am On Dec 21, 2020
Seyzcham91:
No one is talking about those drinks of 1.5m, 2.5m and 6m from that list, am i the only one that noticed it shocked shocked

ogaoo! money wey go buy cars na hin some dey use drink and enjoy for one night

life's truly not balance

and one person go buy corolla sport 1.4-1.7m and e go dey shout say him don make am and won celebrate his Buy not knowing his own achievement that calls for celebration someone else lavishes in a night

There would always be people who have more money than you, and that is perfectly fine. Maybe you should adhere more to your signature.
Re: A Bottled Water Sold For N3000 - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Gerrard59(m): 11:07am On Dec 21, 2020
sonnie10:

True. At Protea Sheraton Ikeja/Maryland even their buffet is 25k and beer is not more than 1k

Selling drinks is not her main service, rather rooms which are highly priced compared to the national average is her main service. Quilox's main service/product is sales of drinks in a club - each space/table must be profitable. Poor comparison.
Re: A Bottled Water Sold For N3000 - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 21, 2020
Gerrard59:

[s]You write this for Nigerians who don't understand simple economics? shocked[/s]

Well done o
speak for yourself old man.
Re: A Bottled Water Sold For N3000 - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Gerrard59(m): 11:10am On Dec 21, 2020
Sometimes, I wonder if it is the same education system I passed through as most commenters but over the years, I have come to realise that Nigerians have a very poor understanding of simple economics. Y'all politicians did a very bad job and you people worsened it by not exposing yourselves to better educational programs/materials.

A very big pity.
Re: A Bottled Water Sold For N3000 - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Gerrard59(m): 11:11am On Dec 21, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
speak for yourself old man.

I am responsible for what I write. However, I am not responsible for how you understand it.
Re: A Bottled Water Sold For N3000 - Nigerian Man Cries Out by capitalzero: 11:34am On Dec 21, 2020
Gerrard59:

As a citizen and resident of the country with the highest number of poor people, you should not be writing this. Capitalism is the only economic system that has pulled more people out of poverty than any other economic system.

Sir, it is not good for developing nation .
Re: A Bottled Water Sold For N3000 - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Gerrard59(m): 11:42am On Dec 21, 2020
capitalzero:

Sir, it is not good for developing nation .

Like Vietnam, Indonesia, South Korea (prior to being developed), Malaysia, Chile, China, India, Brazil etc?
Re: A Bottled Water Sold For N3000 - Nigerian Man Cries Out by pocohantas(f): 11:43am On Dec 21, 2020
Gerrard59:

You write this for Nigerians who don't understand simple economics? shocked

Well done o

Lol. Gerrard leave my fellow Nigerians alone. cheesy
Re: A Bottled Water Sold For N3000 - Nigerian Man Cries Out by shantti(m): 11:58am On Dec 21, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:
Ace of spade na house?
my guess is that it is a very beautiful sports car
Re: A Bottled Water Sold For N3000 - Nigerian Man Cries Out by capitalzero: 12:01pm On Dec 21, 2020
Gerrard59:

Like Vietnam, Indonesia, South Korea (prior to being developed), Malaysia, Chile, China, India, Brazil etc?
Do you understand mixed economy ?
Re: A Bottled Water Sold For N3000 - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Bekeey: 12:20pm On Dec 21, 2020
izzou:
grin

Did I just see Heineken going for 10k?

I guess they are selling in crates. Definitely not a bottle

grin grin grin

And they go still buy fake one join for same 10k
Re: A Bottled Water Sold For N3000 - Nigerian Man Cries Out by generationz(f): 12:40pm On Dec 21, 2020
pocohantas:

A lot of businesses on the Island are money laundering spots. The babe of a popular musician lives on my street. She has a business in the premises but the gate never opens, one would wonder what they sell and when they sell it- but they claim to be into interior decoration and luxury furnishing.

Clubs, interior decoration, luxury car shops, jewelry shops...etc, these are their major businesses. No foot traffic in their stores but they pay rents in millions.

Some of these actresses are not even oloshos as we think. Some are tools for criminals. They are the face of the business, while the UBO (Ultimate Beneficial Owner) is a politician or Hushpuppy.

I don dey take corner eye dey look some of these interior decorators for Instagram. Ehi who just built a mansion after she started dating MC Oluomo. That house is solid, mehn. She says she is in love with him, lol. He definitely showed her the way.

Truth is the real people making good money from just their hustle on Instagram don't make noise. You'll know them when you see them.

All the Instagram slay queens are opening eyelash business and producing their own make up. Who buys these make up knowing Nigerians don't like patronizing local brands?

Even the one who calls herself hair boss was accused of the same thing and started cursing people.

If you ask questions they will say you are an enemy of progress but it's good to expose these people so young struggling ladies don't use them as their motivation for success.

2 Likes

Re: A Bottled Water Sold For N3000 - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Seyzcham91(m): 1:54pm On Dec 21, 2020
i already adhere to my signature just saying okay!
Gerrard59:

There would always be people who have more money than you, and that is perfectly fine. Maybe you should adhere more to your signature.
Re: A Bottled Water Sold For N3000 - Nigerian Man Cries Out by evans4luv: 3:14pm On Dec 21, 2020
Which kind lie be this na, even for cubana chief priest bar, e no reach like that na
Re: A Bottled Water Sold For N3000 - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Longman180(m): 4:34pm On Dec 21, 2020
ZIINI:
Bae - what do you want to go and do in the bathroom?
Me - wanna go and pee
Me in the bathroom under the tap gush,gush, gush,gush,gush grin

Re: A Bottled Water Sold For N3000 - Nigerian Man Cries Out by EzzyCarter: 5:34pm On Dec 21, 2020
Denique:

My teacher! grin

Student wey never pay school fees undecided

Re: A Bottled Water Sold For N3000 - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Freelane33(m): 10:41pm On Dec 21, 2020
Cool business
Re: A Bottled Water Sold For N3000 - Nigerian Man Cries Out by Denique(f): 5:41pm On Dec 22, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Student wey never pay school fees undecided
Let's just say your best student beat you to it...

Re: A Bottled Water Sold For N3000 - Nigerian Man Cries Out by EzzyCarter: 9:11pm On Dec 22, 2020
Denique:

Let's just say your best student beat you to it...

Now don't try to skip your class cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Tell If Your Eggs Are Still Fresh / See How We Slaughtered And Barbecue Rams And Cows In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / What Is The Name Of This Bush Meat We Caught Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.