Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love (60715 Views)

10 Different Things Nigerian Ladies Say Instead Of "I Love You" - Meme / 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men / Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by humilitypays(m): 2:10pm On Dec 21, 2020
shocked
Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by Omezif(m): 2:10pm On Dec 21, 2020
Don't call it foolish things. It's like asking God why you made a man ahead of woman. Read genesis 2 And genesis 3 to see the reasons.
Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by imolile: 2:11pm On Dec 21, 2020
hmm
Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by TemmyT002(m): 2:12pm On Dec 21, 2020
Where are the women pleading for a man to marry them? We need them ASAP.
Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by humilitypays(m): 2:12pm On Dec 21, 2020
Ekemeze:
undecided

Bashing men online but very submissive at home
cheesy
Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by LONGPREEK(m): 2:12pm On Dec 21, 2020
99.98852% of nigerian girlsborn from 1980 upwards are oloshos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by Fiscus105(m): 2:12pm On Dec 21, 2020
Ok
Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 21, 2020
Hmm..

Humans are the most insatiable set of beings.

We do, wahala.
We no do, wahala...

3 Likes

Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 21, 2020
Lolz desperate for traffic. Eeew

1 Like

Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by pocohantas(f): 2:14pm On Dec 21, 2020
3. Cooking for the guy you are not married to Just to cook for him once is not the problem, but if that became a regular thing that is foolishness.

It is just food. He will eat it and shit it out. What if it is my hobby?

Why will you knack someone raw, lick dick, drink postinor 2 every other day- but cooking regularly becomes foolishness? I see nothing foolish in this one.

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by Splitmind: 2:14pm On Dec 21, 2020
I don’t think i will marry someone that is old enough to be her father, if not for love. Will you?

Money.

2. Pleading, begging and crying for men to marry them; Dear sister, you don’t have to do all that to make him marry you, if he is interested he will ask you himself, you don’t have to beg or plead; By doing so, you will tarnish your image in his eyes.

Desperation
Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by Fiscus105(m): 2:15pm On Dec 21, 2020
4 and 6 ,I can also consider as being foolish, moving in with guy too but not always.

The other 6 opinions show how foolish op is.

A girl that a guy intended to marry is refusing to Cook for the guy and you expect such guy to go ahead and marry her.

Anyone can love irrespective of ages.
Some girls have suffered more than enough from hands of younger guys, who pass them around in name of' I go marry u'

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 21, 2020
hmmm!
Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by tunjilana: 2:15pm On Dec 21, 2020
How many women are doing all this for guys they are far richer than or guys that are not giving them money or "taking care of them"....Most of the things you mentioned are not done out of love but greed to keep being with the wrong person cos of what is being gained....Most of those monsters also knw these dynamics

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by Fidelismaria: 2:15pm On Dec 21, 2020
Big lie!!

Nigerian ladies don't fall in love. They're just in it for what they can get.

1 Like

Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 21, 2020
PLS WHEN NIGERIA SINGLE MOTHER WILL LEAVE US FOR NONE SINGLE MOTHERS_ _____AS NIGERIA SINGLE MOTHERS CONTINUE TO REPACKAGED THEIR LOVE FOR SINGLE MEN
Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 21, 2020
pocohantas:

It is just food. He will eat it and shit it out. What if it is my hobby?

Why will you knack someone raw, lick dick, drink postinor 2 every other day - but cooking regularly becomes foolishness? I see nothing foolish in this one.

grin
Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by bluefilm: 2:17pm On Dec 21, 2020
propynich123:
Love can make someone sometimes mad; believe me, I was a victim, the person in love can do whatever it takes to please the person that he is in love with, no matter how much it takes.

Today, we will be discussing 9 foolish things Nigerian ladies do everyday in the name of love.

1. Marrying an older man:
I don’t think i will marry someone that is old enough to be her father, if not for love. Will you?

2. Pleading, begging and crying for men to marry them; Dear sister, you don’t have to do all that to make him marry you, if he is interested he will ask you himself, you don’t have to beg or plead; By doing so, you will tarnish your image in his eyes.

3. Cooking for the guy you are not married to Just to cook for him once is not the problem, but if that became a regular thing that is foolishness.

4. Not quitting an abusive relationship:
My sister, the guy that is interested in you will never abuse you in any way because he loves, and he is willing to spend the rest of his life with you.

5. Moving in with a guy that you are not married to, thinking that moving in with him will make him love you. My sister, you are mistaken that will never happen. Sometimes, some even take-in for the man.

6. Dating a man for a long time without talking about your future together, or where your relationship stands.

7. Living in a man resident, that you are not married to:
This is common in our higher institutions today, even outside our unis, and poly, you find this life style too.

8. Sharing secrets:
Girls are always victims of this, they always like to share their past stories with the men they barely know.

9. Unfriending your friends because of a man you are in love with:
Believe my sister, if you are doing so believe me you are in a deep mess.

Have you witnessed this before? Do you really think it's normal?
LET'S HEAR FROM YOU

I pity you.

You condemn these things in the public, yet you do worse in private.
Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by Seyzcham91(m): 2:18pm On Dec 21, 2020
This is the most foolish OP missed grin
ZIINI:
11 . constant begging of 2k cool
Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by Pearly255(f): 2:19pm On Dec 21, 2020
I’m guilty of number 3.. ONLY! grin

I remembered cooking for one idiotic fellow during my final year days...

3 Likes

Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 21, 2020
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless....All Of Them
Very soon you will give birth to another one and increase our number.

4 Likes

Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by Seyzcham91(m): 2:19pm On Dec 21, 2020
very right! can't be said any better
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless....All Of Them

2 Likes

Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by Bennycollins: 2:20pm On Dec 21, 2020
Would you also reject any assistance he offers to you?
Jodha:
Yhure actually right op... especially staying with a man yhure not married to....he will never respect yhu or take yhu serious....

That cooking stuff sef I can't do that in the name of any foolish love.... washing yhur clothe and cooking for yhu when yhure not my husband... tufiakwa... I'll sit down and gist with yhu till yhu wash yhur clothe by yhurself and for yhurself...

2 Likes

Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by utytill(m): 2:21pm On Dec 21, 2020
No one is holy.
I don't judge people.
Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by Exc2000: 2:21pm On Dec 21, 2020
cool

Na wa oo,

what's the big deal in cooking again.... All the Redpill and feminist people just want to suck out fun in dating

1 Like

Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by ipobarethieves: 2:22pm On Dec 21, 2020
sad
Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 21, 2020
propynich123:
Love can make someone sometimes mad; believe me, I was a victim, the person in love can do whatever it takes to please the person that he is in love with, no matter how much it takes.

Today, we will be discussing 9 foolish things Nigerian ladies do everyday in the name of love.

My sister, the guy that is interested in you will never abuse you in any way because he loves, and he is willing to spend the rest of his life with you.

5. Moving in with a guy that you are not married to, thinking that moving in with him will make him love you. My sister, you are mistaken that will never happen. Sometimes, some even take-in for the man.

6. Dating a man for a long time without talking about your future together, or where your relationship stands.

This is common in our higher institutions today, even outside our unis, and poly, you find this life style too.

8. Sharing secrets:
Girls are always victims of this, they always like to share their past stories with the men they barely know.

LET'S HEAR FROM YOU

Women don't do any of these things for love. Love is just the cover they use to make their behaviour seem noble.

If it is not for immediate financial gratification (which your point 1 definitely falls under), it is for the sake of marking their territory on a man who they think has future financial potential, shielding him from female rivals. It's like an investment. The more convinced they are that they will get a high ROI, the longer and harder they will hold on to their 'portfolio' (yes, women often juggle more than one 'investment' at a time).

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by capitalzero: 2:25pm On Dec 21, 2020
propynich123:

8. Sharing secrets:

LET'S HEAR FROM YOU

I agree with all except no 1. 40 year old lady can marry 70 year old man !!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by Fiscus105(m): 2:26pm On Dec 21, 2020
Jodha:
Yhure actually right op... especially staying with a man yhure not married to....he will never respect yhu or take yhu serious....

That cooking stuff sef I can't do that in the name of any foolish love.... washing yhur clothe and cooking for yhu when yhure not my husband... tufiakwa... I'll sit down and gist with yhu till yhu wash yhur clothe by yhurself and for yhurself...

May your character see you through if truly you mean every words you wrote up there.

Even those who do wash still find it hard to get. Age and bitter experience are good teachers.

I will also advice you not to wash his clothes when you guys eventually got married, at least he has two hands or forced him to buy washing marchine. For the cooking stuff, do it only on weekends, if he is angry let him go to fast food joints that scatter all places. Kitchen republic alike are meant for girls(husbands) like you.

Say no to...feminist online and potopoto' in real life.

2 Likes

Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by kolade560: 2:27pm On Dec 21, 2020
ladies will come here to brag but behind the nairaland scene they do more than what they listed above. They can do anything to wear that white wedding gown.....if u follow their mouthing, u are on your own.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him / Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) / Ladies, Dudes Are Not Falling For This Anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.