Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,035 members, 7,953,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:57 AM

9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love (60991 Views)

10 Different Things Nigerian Ladies Say Instead Of "I Love You" - Meme / 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men / Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by LegendaryLover(m): 6:18pm On Dec 21, 2020
PlainSight:
wrong.i have seen couples that lived 2gether b4 marriage and they still doing great after marriage.
Very true. My former neighbour cohabitated with his girlfriend for some years before marrying her.
It's time we all put away some archaic mindset. Cohabiting can be good, sometimes.

2 Likes

Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by LegendaryLover(m): 6:21pm On Dec 21, 2020
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless....All Of Them
Bros be calming down na.
Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 21, 2020
Maobichek:
. So those with tribal mark are stupid? Please behave oh!
Did I say that
Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by JERIZO(m): 6:31pm On Dec 21, 2020
propynich123:
Love can make someone sometimes mad; believe me, I was a victim, the person in love can do whatever it takes to please the person that he is in love with, no matter how much it takes.

Today, we will be discussing 9 foolish things Nigerian ladies do everyday in the name of love.

1. Marrying an older man:
I don’t think i will marry someone that is old enough to be her father, if not for love. Will you?

2. Pleading, begging and crying for men to marry them; Dear sister, you don’t have to do all that to make him marry you, if he is interested he will ask you himself, you don’t have to beg or plead; By doing so, you will tarnish your image in his eyes.

3. Cooking for the guy you are not married to Just to cook for him once is not the problem, but if that became a regular thing that is foolishness.

4. Not quitting an abusive relationship:
My sister, the guy that is interested in you will never abuse you in any way because he loves, and he is willing to spend the rest of his life with you.

5. Moving in with a guy that you are not married to, thinking that moving in with him will make him love you. My sister, you are mistaken that will never happen. Sometimes, some even take-in for the man.

6. Dating a man for a long time without talking about your future together, or where your relationship stands.

7. Living in a man resident, that you are not married to:
This is common in our higher institutions today, even outside our unis, and poly, you find this life style too.

8. Sharing secrets:
Girls are always victims of this, they always like to share their past stories with the men they barely know.

9. Unfriending your friends because of a man you are in love with:
Believe my sister, if you are doing so believe me you are in a deep mess.

Have you witnessed this before? Do you really think it's normal?
LET'S HEAR FROM YOU

Some Ladies would still not yield to this.
Don't make yourself too cheap for man. Men value what cost them.
Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by Liposure: 6:31pm On Dec 21, 2020
Jodha:
Yhure actually right op... especially staying with a man yhure not married to....he will never respect yhu or take yhu serious....

That cooking stuff sef I can't do that in the name of any foolish love.... washing yhur clothe and cooking for yhu when yhure not my husband... tufiakwa... I'll sit down and gist with yhu till yhu wash yhur clothe by yhurself and for yhurself[/b]...
unbelievable!
Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by LegendaryLover(m): 6:34pm On Dec 21, 2020
Jodha:
Yhure actually right op... especially staying with a man yhure not married to....he will never respect yhu or take yhu serious....

That cooking stuff sef I can't do that in the name of any foolish love.... washing yhur clothe and cooking for yhu when yhure not my husband... tufiakwa... I'll sit down and gist with yhu till yhu wash yhur clothe by yhurself and for yhurself...

Aunty be calming down na.

Maybe washing of clothes is not okay with you for now, but cooking is basic.

It mustn't even be your boyfriend, but as a friend you just do it.

For instance, when I was in university, my female cousin that lived with us guys did most of the cooking. Not because she's undervalued or anything, but she's very good at it.
So if you can cook very well and you visit your boo who can't, there's no harm in doing the cooking for him.
Infact it's when he knows you to prepare very good meals that he'll be more motivated to tie the knot with you.

2 Likes

Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by Sarita01(f): 6:34pm On Dec 21, 2020
Mypeople2:
To you it is bad but if I see a lady that will wash my clothes, cook and really romantic , I will propose to her before December 31st .Any lady who cannot clean a man's house should be ready to endure in that relationship till he decides to let her go.
So if you have a beautiful sister with good characters and can clean ,wash my clothes or be romantic please send her to me ...I want to marry her asap

lol, unfortunately I don't have any sister for you, and I never said I can't clean my man's house or cook for him,I said I can't wash his clothes, I don't wash people's clothes, never.

Are you trying to tell me that there are no girls in your whole neighbourhood, that are romantic and like washing clothes to marry, you want me to sacrifice my sister, bros why na
Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by cevek11: 6:37pm On Dec 21, 2020
I disagree with number 3: It's just cooking naaaa!

When you visit him and he cooks is it wrong? So you cannot now cook? Or every time you visit you see beans everywhere, you will not do anything?

Just Kontinue
Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by popoolaopeyemi6(f): 7:16pm On Dec 21, 2020
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless....All Of Them
Guess that thing you call your brain is also useless
Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 21, 2020
Ok
Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by Jodha(f): 7:27pm On Dec 21, 2020
Sarita01:

God bless you my sister,especially washing of clothes, who does that, I once knew a girl that was already washing clothes 2 weeks into the relationship, shame catch me for her matter.

My dear...I can't o....kolewerk. .....any babe that wants to do suffer head on top..."so that he'll call me wife material" should go ahead..
Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by Happy2020: 7:32pm On Dec 21, 2020
Only Nigerians think like 100 years ago. This is 2021 almost and people live together and who gives af if they never marry. Marriage is a fuxxin piece of paper, that is it. What the two share is much more important

Unfortunately for Nigerian men, marriage is used as a JAIL by the women.
& yes I’m a female.
Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by Jodha(f): 7:33pm On Dec 21, 2020
MrHighSea:

calm down.
you've not felt my love before.

btw, those writings on the logo is unique. creative.

I don dy like you.o

you go soon hammer better loving.

Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by enirock(m): 7:54pm On Dec 21, 2020
pocohantas:

It is just food. He will eat it and shit it out. What if it is my hobby?

Why will you knack someone raw, lick dick, drink postinor 2 every other day- but cooking regularly becomes foolishness? I see nothing foolish in this one.
This response got me smilling to the bank.
Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by enirock(m): 8:19pm On Dec 21, 2020
Balet:
You mean people with tribal marks are what__? Y.ou would:n't make heav..en this gu.y ����.
If you see my face in real life
There’s no tribal mark there which means I’m not stupid.
The way yot take reason that guy response, nor b watin e mean oo.
Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 21, 2020
Another Nigerian women bashing thread, forgetting that it takes two to tango. Nigerian men are not innocent either.
Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by Jodha(f): 9:17pm On Dec 21, 2020
LegendaryLover:

Aunty be calming down na.

Maybe washing of clothes is not okay with you for now, but cooking is basic.

It mustn't even be your boyfriend, but as a friend you just do it.

For instance, when I was in university, my female cousin that lived with us guys did most of the cooking. Not because she's undervalued or anything, but she's very good at it.
So if you can cook very well and you visit your boo who can't, there's no harm in doing the cooking for him.
Infact it's when he knows you to prepare very good meals that he'll be more motivated to tie the knot with you.

I'll teach him how to cook...

Anybody that wants to wait me to cook for him before putting a ring.. should not bother...
Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by vickydevoka(m): 9:22pm On Dec 21, 2020
Shortyy:
You see that begging of a thing ehn! And cooking for him, someone you're not married to? Jeez. And moving in with him like some Desperado!

I always feel pity for women who do these.
They have no class, no esteem and they're emotionally weak.
Fyn gal no be so. Na natural occurrence
Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by apple30(f): 9:23pm On Dec 21, 2020
Ekemeze:
undecided

Bashing men online but very submissive at home
u r just saying d opposite grin
Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by Olaideolayemi(m): 9:38pm On Dec 21, 2020
Jodha:

That cooking stuff sef I can't do that in the name of any foolish love.... washing yhur clothe and cooking for yhu when yhure not my husband... tufiakwa... I'll sit down and gist with yhu till yhu wash yhur clothe by yhurself and for yhurself...
Nawaooo..To cook for man you visit is now a problem?but if the same man cook for you,you will eat it?I don't know what is wrong with our ladies nowadays.. To help your partner to wash cloth,plate,and others stuff in the house is now a work of married or man...I always pray to God, for better choice not all this superior complex ladies.

1 Like

Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by Olaideolayemi(m): 9:40pm On Dec 21, 2020
Jodha:

Nawaooo..To cook for man you visit is now a problem?but if the same man cook for you,you will eat it?I don't know what is wrong with our ladies nowadays.. To help your partner to wash cloth,plate,and others stuff in the house is now a work of married or not...I always pray to God, for better choice not all this superior complex ladies.
Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by Jodha(f): 9:44pm On Dec 21, 2020
Olaideolayemi:
Nawaooo..To cook for man you visit is now a problem?but if the same man cook for you,you will eat it?I don't know what is wrong with our ladies nowadays.. To help your partner to wash cloth,plate,and others stuff in the house is now a work of married or not...I always pray to God, for better choice not all this superior complex ladies.
K
Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by Olaideolayemi(m): 9:46pm On Dec 21, 2020
Shortyy:
You see that begging of a thing ehn! And cooking for him, someone you're not married to? Jeez. And moving in with him like some Desperado!

All what you said is lie...women begging a woman is problem, men also beg woman,what is new there? You can't cook for a man because the same man have not married you?tomorrow they will says men are scum...why don't you check yourselves first...God go help we real men from Superior complex ladies everywhere..

1 Like

Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by Olaideolayemi(m): 9:46pm On Dec 21, 2020
Shortyy:

All what you said is lie...women begging a man is problem, men also beg woman,what is new there? You can't cook for a man because the same man have not married you?tomorrow they will says men are scum...why don't you check yourselves first...God go help we real men from Superior complex ladies everywhere..
Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by Olaideolayemi(m): 9:49pm On Dec 21, 2020
pocohantas:

It is just food. He will eat it and shit it out. What if it is my hobby?

Why will you knack someone raw, lick dick, drink postinor 2 every other day- but cooking regularly becomes foolishness? I see nothing foolish in this one.
Keep it up...
Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by Tohsynetita1: 9:51pm On Dec 21, 2020
Kingstanding:
. Are you telling me that CR7 and Obi Mikel did not value their girlfriends or partners? Pray for God's favour.
If they value them, they won't have concubines.
Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by Olaideolayemi(m): 9:53pm On Dec 21, 2020
Pearly255:
I’m guilty of number 3.. ONLY! grin

I remembered cooking for one idiotic fellow during my final year days...
Y feeling guilty for someone you like or love?what special in cooking.. Please change the mind set..
Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by Shortyy(f): 9:54pm On Dec 21, 2020
Nashoji:
you can't cook for him cuz you are not his wife right? Let me ask you, on what condition do you sleep with him? Maybe you become his wife when it gets to sex abi?

Sex is a mutual thing lmao. We have sex, you go your way, I go by way. Chikena. cheesy
Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by Olaideolayemi(m): 9:57pm On Dec 21, 2020
shashaperry:

Abi oo. I've got no problem with cooking for my boyfriend. Not because i'm trying to play the good woman card but because i enjoy doing it kiss
keep it up..Some ladies are not smart, there smartness is another stuff..That is y man always cheat on them..
Re: 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love by Shortyy(f): 9:58pm On Dec 21, 2020
anslem04:

Don't just pity these women, tell us how your life take better pass these single gurls that cook and move in with men.
class no be by doing shakara, when your family background doez not even meet middle class.
Esteem is confidence seen in how you co exist with people not by keeping to yourself or hiding in your closet, having a blaze of fire on your head everytime a man comes around you should not be mistaken for esteem.
Emotionally weak is when you live in self denial, stuck in your past .. fear of heartbreak.
One look into your life, i think you need the pity more. look around those gurls you look down on & consider foolish are the ones getting married.
There was a time genieve, tonto ,ini edo & co. thot there lives were better than mercy johnson .. buh today who have it all. linda ikeji with all her brain ended up as an ordinary baby mama.

Bruh i ain't cooking no washing clothes for anyone that I'm not married to. Only low self-esteem and pick me women do that.

The fact that y'all assume every unmarried lady is unhappy baffles me lmao. You're so misinformed.

Marriage is not and will never be an achievement. Mercy Johnson's life isn't better than any unmarried woman's life. Trust me sweetheart.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive / Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia / "I Don't Mind Having A Sugar Daddy" -Nigerian Girl In Hijab Says On FB (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.