Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,496 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters - Religion (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters (11574 Views)

Overcoming Sexual Related Sins As A Young Christian. / Father Mbaka Trending 2020 Prophecies And Other Related Prophecies / In The Light Of Truth: Spiritism. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 10:29am On Dec 25, 2020
Asgard13:

When I leave this world.. by the GRACE OF ALMIGHTY .. I WILL SEE GOD IN GLORY..

Reincarnation is the teaching of the fallen.. Lucifer and his host..
When you died and leave .. the painful truth will be clear to you..
devil has deceived for long..

Repent now !
Tomorrow might be late

When you leave this world you will be trapped in a pitch black room for centuries for a thousand years is like one day there you won't see or hear anything just feel because you can't see or hear what you didn't believe in

There will be no golden hall with rows of people being judged

Only you alone you see later see you loved ones wailing at your funeral but you will be unable to communicate with them because you have left the physical body

You will try for decades to let everyone know you are there but no one will see or hear you

Them you will return to the pitch black land

Sounds like a fantasy yeah grin

No need to argue at death you will know what is true or not

No need for abuses grin

If you are so sure of what you say

Take your own life after all you are proving a point for Jesus as you claimed you are dying for others to show them I am lying

Drink sniper and cross over

I am clairvoyant and clairaudient I see and can hear the dead

I will interpret what you say honestly about the halls of gold during your judgement

grin
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Asgard13: 10:34am On Dec 25, 2020
GofuckYourself:

grin

You are typing too may words that don't make sense brother grin

Calm down , why are you so afraid if the after life ?

No one argued that Jesus christ is the one true son of God I know that better than you

But you went onto claim he came down from above to die for you ?

grin grin grin grin

If it's so easy die for buhari na grin

You insult the son of God by claiming he came to die for you

That is evil and devilish

The son of God could never commit suicide

He is more than that . Most who say this are weak spirits who hides behind religion to perpetuate evil ..

Look at the poor deeper life boy you guys molested

You shield evil at every turn and hide behind religion

Can't you see your time is done ?

The people are tired .. Nigeria has the highest number if churches in the world yet the most evil ....
You can't speak up against your governor who cheats your state people but you can attack me.

You hear a girl shouting rape you don't have to guts to go in their midst to save her but you can abuse me grin

You see police harassing a youth you don't have the guts to speak up but you can.abuse me grin

You see a politician in your church who doesn't care about his constituents you bow to him and are afraid to speak but you can abuse me

Fear rules your life and religion this is why you like a religion that tells you Lord Jesus came to die for you so you don't have to check yourself and the evil you do grin

You love your religion so much not because you love God no! But because you love the ease the lies you tell in your religion gives you

The weapon of our warfare is not canal..

Will state it again and again... I know you’re a wizard ..
I know you fear God ...
I know you hate the Bible which is the word Of God
I believe the Bible and every WORD IN IT

My BIBLE TELLS ME THAT JESUS IS THE SON OF GOD
MY BIBLE TELLS ME THAT GOD SEND HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON
MY BIBLE TELLS ME THAT JESUS DIED FOR MY SIN, AND HIS BLOOD WASHED MY SIN ,BECAUSE I BELIEVE

WITCHES AND DEMONS HATE THIS TRUTH AND WILL ATTACK IT WITH DEEP HATE,BECAUSE THE DREAD IT.

MY BIBLE IS CLEAR LEADERSHIP AND PRINCIPLE OF LIVING
OBEY YOUR LEALDERS PRAY FOR YOUR LEADERS.. THIS ARE TEACHING FROM THE BIBLE..
EVERYONE WILL BE JUDGE.. BOTH GREAT AND SMALLLLL EVEN LUCIFER AND HIS HOST WILL BE JUDGE, REASON WHY YOU DREAD THE GREAT JUDGEMENT AS A WITCH..

I won’t and judge politicians or anyone living .. will continue to tell them about JESUS AND HIS GIFT OF SALVATION.. is the HOLY SPIRIT WL TOUCH THEIR HEARTS TO REPENTANCE
JUST LIKE AM TELLING YOU NOW... I can’t push or force you.. but alll this you’ve h and will stand against you on that day you dread as a witch and as human soul

laslly , I can’t hide under religion... because God is not MOCKED
HE SEES ALL AND KNOWS ALLL ... HE CANT BE DECEIVED ASK YOUR FATHER THE DEVILL.”.. HE COULD’NT ..
JEHOVA IS NOT A MAN.. so why hide under him to live .. what will I profit .. when I know that with God all things are possible grin

I don’t have reason to fear... for he HAS NOT GIVEN ME THE SPIRIT OF FEAR .. I DONT HAVE FEAR..

In THE NAME OF JESUS EVERY KNEE BOWS!!!

Why THEN SHALL I FEAR.

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Asgard13: 10:44am On Dec 25, 2020
GofuckYourself:

When you leave this world you will be trapped in a pitch black room for centuries for a thousand years is like one day there you won't see or hear anything just feel because you can't see or hear what you didn't believe in

There will be no golden hall with rows of people being judged

Only you alone you see later see you loved ones wailing at your funeral but you will be unable to communicate with them because you have left the physical body

You will try for decades to let everyone know you are there but no one will see or hear you

Them you will return to the pitch black land

Sounds like a fantasy yeah grin

No need to argue at death you will know what is true or not

No need for abuses grin

If you are so sure of what you say

Take your own life after all you are proving a point for Jesus as you claimed you are dying for others to show them I am lying

Drink sniper and cross over

I am clairvoyant and clairaudient I see and can hear the dead

I will interpret what you say honestly about the halls of gold during your judgement

grin

Gibberish from witchcraft cheesy

Why should I take my life? Same thing Satan told JESUS DURING HIS TEMPTATION... BOW BEFORE AND I WILL GIVE YOU ALL YOUR HINGS
BUT HE WAS FLUNG AWAY WHEN JESUS REPLY HIM.. DO NOT TEMPT THE LORD THY GOD”
The fool took off

Suicide is murder and sin against my God .. WHY SHOULD I DO THAT AND GIVE DEVIL MY SOUL ON A PLATTER OF GOLD..

You believe all this gibberish because you’re a witch that have sold his soul to devilll for useless powers that don’t help your or add anything to you soul and they worst of all is that devil has succeeded in owing you

You can still redeem your self and soul by accepting JESUS AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR.. NO SACRIFICE, NO CONDITIONS, NO PAIN.. SALVATION IS FREE .. JUST ACCEPT WITH YOUR MOUTH AND BELIEVE.. THAT JESUS IS LORD.. THE SPIRT OF GOD WILL DO THE REST AND YOU WILL SEE HOW FOOLISH AAND STUPID THE DEVIL IS ..
YOU WILL BE PAINED THAT YOUVE BEEN DECIEVED FOR LONG

NOW IS THE ACCEPTED TIME .. THIS IS THE DAY OF SALVATION

MAKE HAY BRO

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 11:03am On Dec 25, 2020
Asgard13:

Gibberish from witchcraft cheesy

Why should I take my life? Same thing Satan told JESUS DURING HIS TEMPTATION... BOW BEFORE AND I WILL GIVE YOU ALL YOUR HINGS
BUT HE WAS FLUNG AWAY WHEN JESUS REPLY HIM.. DO NOT TEMPT THE LORD THY GOD”
The fool took off

Suicide is murder and sin against my God .. WHY SHOULD I DO THAT AND GIVE DEVIL MY SOUL ON A PLATTER OF GOLD..

You believe all this gibberish because you’re a witch that have sold his soul to devilll for useless powers that don’t help your or add anything to you soul and they worst of all is that devil has succeeded in owing you

You can still redeem your self and soul by accepting JESUS AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR.. NO SACRIFICE, NO CONDITIONS, NO PAIN.. SALVATION IS FREE .. JUST ACCEPT WITH YOUR MOUTH AND BELIEVE.. THAT JESUS IS LORD.. THE SPIRT OF GOD WILL DO THE REST AND YOU WILL SEE HOW FOOLISH AAND STUPID THE DEVIL IS ..
YOU WILL BE PAINED THAT YOUVE BEEN DECIEVED FOR LONG

NOW IS THE ACCEPTED TIME .. THIS IS THE DAY OF SALVATION

MAKE HAY BRO

Typing In caps doesn't make your lies any better grin

You said you believe there is no life after death and jesus came to die for you bah?

No problem that means if you do the same thing its not a sin oya pls drink sniper and die for the sinners in your family so that to can go to your immediate judgement and to heaven since dying for others is good

Drink a bottle of sniper and since I am both clairvoyant and clairaudient I will pass your message onto all nairalanders

grin

Put your belief to action

What is good for the son of God is good for you

After all we are created in the lord's image

Oya drink sniper for the sins of your family members alone grin

Or you prefer jungle justice style that was done to our Lord Jesus Christ?
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 11:06am On Dec 25, 2020
Asgard13:

The weapon of our warfare is not canal..

Will state it again and again... I know you’re a wizard ..
I know you fear God ...
I know you hate the Bible which is the word Of God
I believe the Bible and every WORD IN IT

My BIBLE TELLS ME THAT JESUS IS THE SON OF GOD
MY BIBLE TELLS ME THAT GOD SEND HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON
MY BIBLE TELLS ME THAT JESUS DIED FOR MY SIN, AND HIS BLOOD WASHED MY SIN ,BECAUSE I BELIEVE

WITCHES AND DEMONS HATE THIS TRUTH AND WILL ATTACK IT WITH DEEP HATE,BECAUSE THE DREAD IT.

MY BIBLE IS CLEAR LEADERSHIP AND PRINCIPLE OF LIVING
OBEY YOUR LEALDERS PRAY FOR YOUR LEADERS.. THIS ARE TEACHING FROM THE BIBLE..
EVERYONE WILL BE JUDGE.. BOTH GREAT AND SMALLLLL EVEN LUCIFER AND HIS HOST WILL BE JUDGE, REASON WHY YOU DREAD THE GREAT JUDGEMENT AS A WITCH..

I won’t and judge politicians or anyone living .. will continue to tell them about JESUS AND HIS GIFT OF SALVATION.. is the HOLY SPIRIT WL TOUCH THEIR HEARTS TO REPENTANCE
JUST LIKE AM TELLING YOU NOW... I can’t push or force you.. but alll this you’ve h and will stand against you on that day you dread as a witch and as human soul

laslly , I can’t hide under religion... because God is not MOCKED
HE SEES ALL AND KNOWS ALLL ... HE CANT BE DECEIVED ASK YOUR FATHER THE DEVILL.”.. HE COULD’NT ..
JEHOVA IS NOT A MAN.. so why hide under him to live .. what will I profit .. when I know that with God all things are possible grin

I don’t have reason to fear... for he HAS NOT GIVEN ME THE SPIRIT OF FEAR .. I DONT HAVE FEAR..

In THE NAME OF JESUS EVERY KNEE BOWS!!!

Why THEN SHALL I FEAR.

I have responded above no need to type twice grin

See fear grin
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Asgard13: 11:26am On Dec 25, 2020
GofuckYourself:

You said you believe there is no life after death and jesus came to die for you bah?

No problem that means if you do the same thing its not a sin oya pls drink sniper and die for the sinners in your family so that to can go to your immediate judgement and to heaven since dying for others is good

Drink a bottle of sniper and since I am both clairvoyant and clairaudient I will pass your message onto all nairalanders

grin

Do not tempt the lord your God... that was the reply on the pinnacle that very minute devil your master took off never to surface

For he admitted that JESUS IS LORD.

Now 2000 years latter a lost soul is stil using a failed tactics of his master

Even Lucifer don’t use This line again... I believe you’re still living in your grandmother world...

Or maybe still learning in lucifer’s Robe grin

You failed..

As a witch you failed ..
As a human soul you’re lost...
As a spiritualist you’ve disappointed your mentors and everything they ever thought you.. that’s you failed

You failed b cause they failed .. right from creation Lucifer has been a failure except for souls like you that has been cramped and condemned.. denying the light that have come to set you free
In one of your post you admitted angels coming to take souls and celebrating
But because your witchcraft is limited.. you dwell more on dark energies and talk more about what happens to sinners and those like you that reject Christ
While subtle generalizing the whole thing grin

Devil is a thief a manipulator a liar and of no substance
Can’t you see you now sound like him..

When cornered you seek temptation.. what a lost cause

So if I take my life and die that will further your folly

I rebuke you in the name of Jesus!

I can’t take my ife because devil did not give me life

I can’t take my life because God has a purpose for me

I can’t take my life because I am hitting you with the truth and you feel ending my existence will free you from this truth am saying

I can’t take my life because I refuse to give my soul to Lucifer or a platter of gold

I can take my life to please your master that have your soul for free..

I can’t never take my life becUse above all.. JESUS LOVES ME grin and I appreciate this love

He loves you too and is ready willing to accept you back even right now
He wants you saVE because he loves you.

Now go back the your coven and tell the JESUS IS LORD .. and that they fail with me before they even start.

Repent !
Before it’s late for you

Will keep praying that you be touched by the spirit of God..

Now you see you’ve failed ... just like your master and grandmother and mother

They’re all powerless
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Asgard13: 11:30am On Dec 25, 2020
GofuckYourself:

I have responded above no need to type twice grin

See fear grin

Both of us knows I ve no FEAR

YOU WERE QUICK TO LABEL PEOPLE AS REINCANTES LIKE SAY YOU DEY SEE AS BEEN DECIEVE BY DEVIL .. but some of us that oppose you and tell you truth you have nothing on them..

But again

You as a wizard fears more than ordinary soul..

FEAR KEEPS YOU... AND THATS THE TRUTH

YOU LIVE YOU LIFE DAILY IN FEAR AND THATS WHY YOU ALWAYS ALWLAYS MENTION THE WORD FEAR...

Go through your post....
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 12:42pm On Dec 25, 2020
Asgard13:

Do not tempt the lord your God... that was the reply on the pinnacle that very minute devil your master took off never to surface

For he admitted that JESUS IS LORD.

Now 2000 years latter a lost soul is stil using a failed tactics of his master

Even Lucifer don’t use This line again... I believe you’re still living in your grandmother world...

Or maybe still learning in lucifer’s Robe grin

You failed..

As a witch you failed ..
As a human soul you’re lost...
As a spiritualist you’ve disappointed your mentors and everything they ever thought you.. that’s you failed

You failed b cause they failed .. right from creation Lucifer has been a failure except for souls like you that has been cramped and condemned.. denying the light that have come to set you free
In one of your post you admitted angels coming to take souls and celebrating
But because your witchcraft is limited.. you dwell more on dark energies and talk more about what happens to sinners and those like you that reject Christ
While subtle generalizing the whole thing grin

Devil is a thief a manipulator a liar and of no substance
Can’t you see you now sound like him..

When cornered you seek temptation.. what a lost cause

So if I take my life and die that will further your folly

I rebuke you in the name of Jesus!

I can’t take my ife because devil did not give me life

I can’t take my life because God has a purpose for me

I can’t take my life because I am hitting you with the truth and you feel ending my existence will free you from this truth am saying

I can’t take my life because I refuse to give my soul to Lucifer or a platter of gold

I can take my life to please your master that have your soul for free..

I can’t never take my life becUse above all.. JESUS LOVES ME grin and I appreciate this love

He loves you too and is ready willing to accept you back even right now
He wants you saVE because he loves you.

Now go back the your coven and tell the JESUS IS LORD .. and that they fail with me before they even start.

Repent !
Before it’s late for you

Will keep praying that you be touched by the spirit of God..

Now you see you’ve failed ... just like your master and grandmother and mother

They’re all powerless

Fear man grin
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Donspicey: 3:21pm On Dec 25, 2020
GofuckYourself:

Fear man grin

Now you are speechless......

Retrace ur step bfr its too late bro........

God is still ready to forgive and grant you salvation........

Many have toured dis path u re touring and were doomed at the End......

Jesus said i place before you light and Darkness but I advice you to choose light......

Bro dat way no be way only JESUS is the way,the truth and the Life......
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 3:23pm On Dec 25, 2020
Donspicey:

Now you are speechless......

Retrace ur step bfr its too late bro........

God is still ready to forgive and grant you salvation........

Many have toured dis path u re touring and were doomed at the End......

Jesus said i place before you light and Darkness but I advice you to choose light......

Bro dat way no be way only JESUS is the way,the truth and the Life......

Speechless

Jesus said let your communication be simply yea and nae you talk too much for someone who claims to be in the spirit

Bros don't be afraid calm down

At your death you will understand in your ripe old age
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by dinodesmond(m): 7:44pm On Dec 29, 2020
GofuckYourself:

grin

One thing that is odd in your writing is saying Jesus never came to die for men, that he was killed, are u speaking from your human wisdom or from the holy scripture?

Please don't try to divert the question, just explain. I'm not the only one here.
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by b3llo(m): 11:25pm On Dec 30, 2020
Grab a copy for the curious mind.

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Kobojunkie: 11:52pm On Dec 30, 2020
b3llo:
Grab a copy for the curious mind.
I hope the author of the book does not attempt to drag the Bible God into that muck there too?

There are thousands of planets out there, na planet earth the dark forces wan battle for? Dem no get sense? undecided
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by perrybrain(m): 10:53pm On Jan 15, 2021
So this thread just ended like this.
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 6:16am On Jan 31, 2021
perrybrain:
So this thread just ended like this.

Isn't ended it's forever continuing
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Blurr(m): 12:44pm On Jan 31, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Isn't ended it's forever continuing

How can I reach you bro
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 1:18pm On Jan 31, 2021
Blurr:

How can I reach you bro

Dm me and we take it from there

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 14, 2021
Nuttella:
Oga calm down, you are not the only one that have the gift of dream revelation, I have the gift too, it doesn't mean you should condemn churches, there are still good churches that will increase your fire for God, moreover the bible says we should not forsake the gathering of the brethren.

I thought you had something to say, but this your post eeh! I just feel like conjuring you to my presence to receive to magnanimous SLAP aggravated in my mind now by this stinking post'f yours.
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 14, 2021
Nuttella:
Oga calm down, you are not the only one that have the gift of dream revelation, I have the gift too, it doesn't mean you should condemn churches, there are still good churches that will increase your fire for God, moreover the bible says we should not forsake the gathering of the brethren.

I thought you had something to say, but this your post eeh! I just feel like conjuring you to my presence to receive to magnanimous SLAP aggravated in my mind now by this stinking post'f yours.
You condemned someone to be messing with demons, only to start comparing yourself to him shortly as also having the same gift you said demons were tricking him with. And I guess it's coz you don't have answer to the brilliant question he asked.
I know the devil has his tricks, but you see you Nigerian Church bats aren't any better. I swear.
So disgusting and stupid with no clues at all as to the theories you utter.
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 14, 2021
Nuttella:
Let me tell you, when you keep going to church, that your gift will increase, so you see, the closer you are to God and go to church, your spiritual growth increases, your fire increases, you will not be dreaming only, you will be seeing live visions too, I think you are operating in the prophetic. So my dear, join a bible believing church like RCCG or deeper life or MFM, they are good churches, they teach the word of God, not only prosperity.

My friend Shut the hell up.
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 14, 2021
CalvinGaye:

My friend Shut the hell up.
Enyia stop flooding my mention. angry
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 14, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Even the condemned thieves are not as blind as you are
They saw clearly this was a crime as they died on the cross

Yet you sit here centuries after and lie to yourself he came to die for you
So you can continue to sin kill cheat and defraud people

Telling yourself your sins have been paid for grin

This is why I smile for each and every soul.at the point of death sees the truth and is judged for all their deeds

Tell yourself all you want tell yourself your sins are cleared

When you die you will see for yourself what I see from birth
Happy holidays

Omo! I didn't hear you speaking don't even know the sound of your voice. But this TRUTH rang on my ears with a very Thunderous Magnitude.
Remain blessed by YHWH bruva
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 14, 2021
GofuckYourself:

So according to you suicide is not a sin if God the father sent Jesus to die

That means suicides are good

That means judas did absolutely nothing wrong then

Saint judas it is then

Don't worry the truth will set you free

Do you know what happens to spirits who when they die believing jesus died for them ?

grin

Don't bother one day you will know

Why do you think golgitta was devasted with thunder and lightning storms upon the death of lord jesus ?

Why did the angels mourn and the holy of holies was rendered
Yet you say God sent him to die?

Hehehe

Why did the say FATHER FORGIVE THEM FOR THEY KNOW NOT WHAT THEY DO!!

these words came from the purest of pure from the son of God it was clear a great crime had been commited

And yet you sit and open your mouth to say he came to die for you

Wow betide you and all those who have spread this falsehood

The body of the purest one the love of God was stripped.broken and battered

And you sit in your delusions to say he came to suffer for you !!!

He asked father let this pass over me the night before

Lord jesus was perfect he never would try to disobey he was pure he prayed for mankind's forgiveness for the crime

Yet you say he was to die for you
grin

That is the biggest crime ever commited.

The lie and the murder

This sounds more like something of Power and Authority than the nonsense Gospel of "GRACE ABIDES" which has kept many a Christian blinded and stunted in growth(in Wisdom and Power)towards The Lord Creator.
Every body is willingly complacent allowing for easy compromise in standards and in everything. Believing that Jesus has done the rest. Pure Laziness and Wickedness, but they will keep ascribing it to Grace.
That's why Christianity is the most disgusting religion on Earth. There's absolutely no type of sin we have not created and kept commiting all in the name of Grace.
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 2:40pm On Feb 14, 2021
CalvinGaye:

This sounds more like something of Power and Authority than the nonsense Gospel of "GRACE ABIDES" which has kept many a Christian blinded and stunted in growth(in Wisdom and Power)towards The Lord Creator.
Every body is willingly complacent allowing for easy compromise in standards and in everything. Believing that Jesus has done the rest. Pure Laziness and Wickedness, but they will keep ascribing it to Grace.
That's why Christianity is the most disgusting religion on Earth. There's absolutely no type of sin we have not created and kept commiting all in the name of Grace.

Exactly my friend

Don't mind them

Can't you see how they are barking like rabid dogs at me ?

grin

2 Likes

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 2:40pm On Feb 14, 2021
CalvinGaye:

Omo! I didn't hear you speaking don't even know the sound of your voice. But this TRUTH rang on my ears with a very Thunderous Magnitude.
Remain blessed by YHWH bruva

Well done my brother

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by kentosman(m): 8:17am On Feb 22, 2021
how do i contact you?

Can you chat me up on....
or mail to @gmail.com.

Let me know
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 9:16pm On Feb 22, 2021
kentosman:
how do i contact you?

gmail.com.

Let me know once you see this so i clear up

Send me a DM
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Vizconson(m): 6:18pm On Mar 24, 2022
thatsleepboy1:

What time then?
Abilities? I can't find them talkless of neglecting them

Please can we talk privately? I just sent you a PM
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by thatsleepboy1: 7:13pm On Mar 24, 2022
Vizconson:

Please can we talk privately? I just sent you a PM

I'll check.
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Vizconson(m): 7:51pm On Mar 24, 2022
bigjackass:
there is a thread I just saw now about people who sold their soul to the devil for fame and whatever. My question is where do they find the devil in order to make this pact or bargain with him ? I know that black people can walk into the nearest legit shrine in their village but these are white people so where do they find the devil ?

Hi bro, please can I send you a PM? I need to discuss something urgent with you
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by bigjackass: 9:40pm On Mar 24, 2022
Vizconson:

Hi bro, please can I send you a PM? I need to discuss something urgent with you
ok
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Vizconson(m): 9:42am On Mar 25, 2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

The Importance Of Restitution In Believer's Life. / How Many Souls Escaped The 'Hell' Fire Of Sodom And Gomorrah? / Are You A Church Worker Or A Bench Warmer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.