Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,591 members, 7,820,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters - Religion (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters (11611 Views)

Overcoming Sexual Related Sins As A Young Christian. / Father Mbaka Trending 2020 Prophecies And Other Related Prophecies / In The Light Of Truth: Spiritism. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by owunabastard: 8:36am On Apr 23, 2023
Asgard13:

Teaching of witches grin
See how you sound... even the devil is laughing at you right now..
In your coven shout the name JESUS! And tell us the outcome if you’re truthful

You’ve been brainwashed by your grandmother.. honestly she has damage your soul and only the love of Christ through his son Jesus can rescue you..

You keep saying at deadbed like you’re one soul that have seen dead and alive grin devil has foolishly cornered you grin

You will die, and the truth will be revealed and this words am typing will stand against you in judgement because you heard it.. and have been hearing it ever since you attain accountability.

My Bible is truth .. is the word.. the living word of God.. undiluted. I believe every single word in it.. as it has manifest in my life and lives of billions who believe
Oga what do you believe? Who do you believe?
Tales by moonlight told by your grandmother who died as witch transferring her dark powers to you cheesy
And you believe.. because of curiosity lipsrsealed ignoring the truth which I believe you heard , but interested in things you saw you grandmother did and became eager to learn and practice

You know nothing...

Satan has faked you so terribly that you believe

Redeem yourself by accepting Jesus as your lord and personal savior..

Honestly on your dead bed you will see the reality ... and all those film devil played for you wil vanish... all those your near dead believe will vanish ..all those your grandmother teaching will become useless and you will cry ... had I known!
But you can never know now.. because the devil has successfully blinded you with deceit ..
Reason you confidently talk about what he made you believe at deadbed .
Seek the light! Before it’s late..

Witches believe God ... but all of em in their different plains fear Jesus! And hate everything that connects with JESUS.
The names JESUS DESTROYS WHATEVER BREATHS IN THEM

YOU KNOW THIS TRUTH....

Your grandmother is pAins ... only that she can’t and won’t tl you.. demons will manifest through her body and keep deceiving you..
Because you love the sexier...

Seek Christ now you have the time

And yes!

Jesus died for my sin, destroyed the kingdom of darkness and went with the keys of hades.. Satan can never hold any soul captive again for in the name of JESUS EVERY KNEE BOW!
REASON WHY YOU WIZARD ARE POWERLESS TO THOSE THAT BELIEVE THAT JESUS IS THE SON OF GOD..
this sin you are talking about, is it the sin you are committing now after the death of Christ, meaning nobody will hold you responsible for any sin you committed now and in future? Because Jesus Christ died for your sins? Please explain

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

It's Christmas Eve! Share Your Experience So Far / Should Religion Matter Above Love In Choosing A Life Partner? / Atheism Contradicts Newtons First Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.