Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,032 members, 7,821,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters (11641 Views)

Overcoming Sexual Related Sins As A Young Christian. / Father Mbaka Trending 2020 Prophecies And Other Related Prophecies / In The Light Of Truth: Spiritism. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by thatsleepboy1: 10:39pm On Dec 21, 2020
jades5050:
Well all I have to say is this , Is good to study spiritualism if you really want to be spiritist , spiritist thus not meant , because you are religious leader or because you are sincere with your religion , the wise men that saw the Star of Jesus Christ in the sky ,while tracing it to find the location where Jesus Christ was and present him gift has what they are practicing before the birth of Jesus Christ , if you are religious follower you don't need to study spiritualism much but if you are religious leader you need to make research more and more while starting from the history of your religion , mysteries of your religion and impact of your religion , in every religion there is some good practiser and some bad practiser while every religion in the world are under spiritualism , that's why you need to study spiritualism mind you for the leaders not for the followers because is the leader that will guide the followers , spiritualism is the study of (1) GOD the munad which is in every where and whose spirit is in every human being (2) celestial spirit which are the angel (3) terrestrial spirit which are the spirit on earth (4) infernal spirit which are the spirit of the underworld ,by studying spiritualism you will decide which path to follow either to the right paths or left paths , either you are going to be good or bad .
I won't say anything further because I see that people are not ready to learn more . I see no reason why i should discuss further because spiritualism is meant for special people not for every person
op kindly open a thread on your insight. it'll help a lot and tag and quote me too. thanks
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Gentlebuka(m): 11:10pm On Dec 21, 2020
GofuckYourself:

Choose a Time
12:01 am cheesy

Am serious though. Do you still have my number?
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by futurerex: 11:22pm On Dec 21, 2020
thatsleepboy1:
op kindly open a thread on your insight. it'll help a lot and tag and quote me too. thanks
Bros be calming down!!!

All this are not even as difficult as I thought. Just take your time to communicate with your inner spirit. Ask questions, seek for knowledge and directions. Give it time to grow.
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by treasurevee9(f): 11:32pm On Dec 21, 2020
I think you guys need to tread with caution in your quest to know more about the things of the spirit. My experience last night after all the talk on this thread started looking interesting to me was not funny at all. So to all those that feel they have the mind, goodluck. For the others, think twice.
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Reex12(m): 11:34pm On Dec 21, 2020
od501:

So...in other words, every witch is a demon?
gofuckyourself come and answer this one
am outta here
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by thatsleepboy1: 11:45pm On Dec 21, 2020
futurerex:
Bros be calming down!!!

All this are not even as difficult as I thought. Just take your time to communicate with your inner spirit. Ask questions, seek for knowledge and directions. Give it time to grow.

mtcheeeew

if u want to talk you do and if you don't want to talk just shut up and stop creating unnecessary stories and lies. atleast faccouk created his thread and it's insightful without and doubt so do the same or shut your mouth.
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by thatsleepboy1: 11:49pm On Dec 21, 2020
treasurevee9:
I think you guys need to tread with caution in your quest to know more about the things of the spirit. My experience last night after all the talk on this thread started looking interesting to me was not funny at all. So to all those that feel they have the mind, goodluck. For the others, think twice.

share am small na
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Gentlebuka(m): 12:49am On Dec 22, 2020
GofuckYourself:

Choose a Time

9 AM tomorrow
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 5:57am On Dec 22, 2020
Reex12:
she isn't completely wrong oga

if you damble into spiritism you live by their rules.OP said his grandmother taught him, as of those days what was predominant was witchaft so if you learnt bout those things ,its definitely demons he learnt bout ... as for me I prefer to stay in Christianity doctrine and leave anything beyond that

Wrong wrong and wrong

grin
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 5:58am On Dec 22, 2020
od501:

So...in other words, every witch is a demon?

Wrong not related at all
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by SpiritFree: 7:31am On Dec 22, 2020
GofuckYourself:

Wrong not related at all

I've followed this thread from page 1.
I've always been interested in things of the spirit, being convinced that the physical is just a minute part of our existence.
I'm interested to learn more by chatting one on one.
Pls give me a time.
I know you didn't notice me quote you the 1st time.
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by bigjackass: 7:52am On Dec 22, 2020
treasurevee9:
so you saw terrible things grin

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by futurerex: 7:58am On Dec 22, 2020
thatsleepboy1:

mtcheeeew

if u want to talk you do and if you don't want to talk just shut up and stop creating unnecessary stories and lies. atleast faccouk created his thread and it's insightful without and doubt so do the same or shut your mouth.
Seeking knowledge through rudeness and arrogancy. May what you seek not consume you.

I come in peace.

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Tenshades(m): 9:58am On Dec 22, 2020
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Melly808: 10:35am On Dec 22, 2020
I thought this thread was for learning all I see here is people try to force their beliefs down your throat while telling you not to listen to others, and booking sections with the poster what happened to the teaching?

3 Likes

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by futurerex: 10:43am On Dec 22, 2020
Melly808:
I thought this thread was for learning all I see here is people try to force their beliefs down your throat while telling you not to listen to others, and booking sections with the poster what happened to the teaching?
Boss, I been think say na only me the thing tire oo.
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Liamm(m): 11:25am On Dec 22, 2020
futurerex:
Nawao. Everybody just the form "eye of the gods" for this thread.

I don laugh tire for this comment grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by daprojectbaby: 11:52pm On Dec 22, 2020
I have a question OP
Is there a Karma for killing and eating animals? I don’t believe the lies we were told as kids, Infact as a kid I never liked meat or fish or chiken until I was sent to a boarding school, the fear of hunger actually made me learn to eat meat. Till today I have a guilty conscience whenever I eat meat, unless when I’m high.

So tell me will I reincarnate as a goat or chicken and get haunted in my next life?
Please don’t come up with that bible story of god giving us power over animals, they want love too and they want to live. Infact this life no balance
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Canalmind: 1:15am On Dec 23, 2020
@Nuttella, You are still in kindergarten, that is why you are making noise.

@Gofuckyourself, More ink to your pen. You remind me of the days that CAPSLOCKED and some other guys on this forum used to inspire me.

@od501, May knowledge never be far from you

@leadzeal @IFSHR, May the sun shine warm upon you.

Nuttella:
Oga calm down, you are not the only one that have the gift of dream revelation, I have the gift too, it doesn't mean you should condemn churches, there are still good churches that will increase your fire for God, moreover the bible says we should not forsake the gathering of the brethren.

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Nobody: 5:12am On Dec 23, 2020
Behind the key pads are spirit beings fighting it out in this plane of duality, and this is quiet evident from the posts being generated here. You see username and persons, but in essence it's all spirits. I have realized that one should do what gives him or her fulfillment. I don't really care about good or evil,I only see role players.

@op, do your own quota especially if it gives you that fulfillment and purpose of living. I have realized it takes alot to bring out the prisoners from the cave of Plato. If you help just one soul to see a shade of the light, you should realize you have done really well. For humanity is not ready to be awakened.. some persons here need aeons of cycle to even start perceiving the light. All I am saying is do your part but also watch your guard.

@others especially those that don't share the op view, you should realize you are playing your role simply. A role chosen by the universal law for you. We are all part of the game, we are players in the amphitheatre of life. More power to our elbows.

Everyone has a role to play. The fulfilled ones are those that know deeply their very role. If you discover your purpose of existence then you have found the kingdom. I know my role as of this moment, I careless if the universal law gives another role by tomorrow. I live the now and careless about the past or tomorrow, for tomorrow will take care of itself.

I have played a little part today by writing this in this early hours to play a role. I wish everyone the best especially the op. Lastly, the key to happiness and fulfillment is knowing why you are here and living one's personal legend.

From the other side, wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year.

NB: I will henceforth turn back to my main road. I will not participate here any longer. I have played my little role wink

Peace and Love

8 Likes

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 3:51am On Dec 24, 2020
leadzeal:
Behind the key pads are spirit beings fighting it out in this plane of duality, and this is quiet evident from the posts being generated here. You see username and persons, but in essence it's all spirits. I have realized that one should do what gives him or her fulfillment. I don't really care about good or evil,I only see role players.

@op, do your own quota especially if it gives you that fulfillment and purpose of living. I have realized it takes alot to bring out the prisoners from the cave of Plato. If you help just one soul to see a shade of the light, you should realize you have done really well. For humanity is not ready to be awakened.. some persons here need aeons of cycle to even start perceiving the light. All I am saying is do your part but also watch your guard.

@others especially those that don't share the op view, you should realize you are playing your role simply. A role chosen by the universal law for you. We are all part of the game, we are players in the amphitheatre of life. More power to our elbows.

Everyone has a role to play. The fulfilled ones are those that know deeply their very role. If you discover your purpose of existence then you have found the kingdom. I know my role as of this moment, I careless if the universal law gives another role by tomorrow. I live the now and careless about the past or tomorrow, for tomorrow will take care of itself.

I have played a little part today by writing this in this early hours to play a role. I wish everyone the best especially the op. Lastly, the key to happiness and fulfillment is knowing why you are here and living one's personal legend.

NB: I will henceforth turn back to my main road. I will not participate here any longer. I have played my little role wink

Peace and Love

Your writing is pleasing to read

Be well my brother
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 3:58am On Dec 24, 2020
leadzeal:

Peace and Love

Having said that I have to disagree Abit
Yes it is obvious alot of human beings don't want to be awakened

Who can blame them? They have adjusted to a religion based in lies that someone commited Suicide for them so they don't have to be bothered or responsible for what they do !!

This is a damning revelation for alot of them ..it's a huge mental shock and I see this even worse in a lot of newly departed spirits when they wake up to the other side they are in shock and panicking trying to talk to their families who are wailing to the extent their families keep saying their spirit for days ..

Irrespective we must no stop fighting.. we must never give up in trying to bring people to the light

To not care about others is an ideology of laziness and selfishness which we have all been victims of

We must keep talking and sharing and admonishing till we depart this life

This is my way brother

I don't have the luxury of not caring no lucifer will not win!!!

I will fight till my last day

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Coolbriz: 6:09am On Dec 24, 2020
Gofuckyourself, I have been following your post you tend to understand what you're teaching. Please I need a session with you.
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 6:14am On Dec 24, 2020
Coolbriz:
Gofuckyourself, I have been following your post you tend to understand what you're teaching. Please I need a session with you.

Alright then I responded to your email
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Coolbriz: 6:43am On Dec 24, 2020
GofuckYourself:

Alright then I responded to your email

I have replied you
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Donspicey: 6:56am On Dec 24, 2020
GofuckYourself:

Having said that I have to disagree Abit
Yes it is obvious alot of human beings don't want to be awakened

Who can blame them? They have adjusted to a religion based in lies that someone commited Suicide for them so they don't have to be bothered or responsible for what they do !!

This is a damning revelation for alot of them ..it's a huge mental shock and I see this even worse in a lot of newly departed spirits when they wake up to the other side they are in shock and panicking trying to talk to their families who are wailing to the extent their families keep saying their spirit for days ..

Irrespective we must no stop fighting.. we must never give up in trying to bring people to the light

To not care about others is an ideology of laziness and selfishness which we have all been victims of

We must keep talking and sharing and admonishing till we depart this life

This is my way brother

I don't have the luxury of not caring no lucifer will not win!!!

I will fight till my last day

In summary You dont believe that Jesus Christ died for our sins....

YES or NO
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 7:08am On Dec 24, 2020
Donspicey:

In summary You dont believe that Jesus Christ died for our sins....

YES or NO

He didn't die for anyone's sins you killed him.
The church killed him for trying to teach mankind the way is not through church or pastors or temples but through his teachings

And you created a lie about this to twist and suit your narrative

But I am glad as you can see the truth is being revealed grin

One thing is clear the truth can never be buried forever

The darkness will never prevail

grin
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Donspicey: 7:23am On Dec 24, 2020
GofuckYourself:

He didn't die for anyone's sins you killed him.
The church killed him for trying to teach mankind the way is not through church or pastors or temples but through his teachings

And you created a lie about this to twist and suit your narrative

But I am glad as you can see the truth is being revealed grin

One thing is clear the truth can never be buried forever

The darkness will never prevail

grin

You are the one twisting the truth to sooth your narratives.....

I was once in the spirit world seeing things others could not see till i was set free by the Grace of God and now i hv seen the Light......

The last time i asked you to tell me wat u see abt the finger(person) thats typing u ignored my mention.....

My Brother Jesus Christ is the only way,the truth and the Life.....

Know this and know peace......

Even Guru maharaji once told me that its not easy....

Nothing pass God.....
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 7:49am On Dec 24, 2020
Donspicey:

You are the one twisting the truth to sooth your narratives.....

I was once in the spirit world seeing things others could not see till i was set free by the Grace of God and now i hv seen the Light......

The last time i asked you to tell me wat u see abt the finger(person) thats typing u ignored my mention.....

My Brother Jesus Christ is the only way,the truth and the Life.....

Know this and know peace......

Even Guru maharaji once told me that its not easy....

Nothing pass God.....

grin

Yet you choose to believe his son commited suicide for you

grin

Well done
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Donspicey: 8:06am On Dec 24, 2020
GofuckYourself:

grin
Yet you choose to believe his son commited suicide for you
grin
Well done
He never commited suicide bro.....
He was Sent By God to Die for our sins...
He came and Died to fulfill the scripture according to prophet Isaiah.....

I see u dont even study the Bible or Quran...
Even a True muslim will never say what you said.....

Seems you are among the Antichrist.....

I pray God Save you before its too late......
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 9:34am On Dec 24, 2020
Donspicey:

So according to you suicide is not a sin if God the father sent Jesus to die

That means suicides are good

That means judas did absolutely nothing wrong then

Saint judas it is then

Don't worry the truth will set you free

Do you know what happens to spirits who when they die believing jesus died for them ?

grin

Don't bother one day you will know

Why do you think golgitta was devasted with thunder and lightning storms upon the death of lord jesus ?

Why did the angels mourn and the holy of holies was rendered
Yet you say God sent him to die?

Hehehe

Why did the say FATHER FORGIVE THEM FOR THEY KNOW NOT WHAT THEY DO!!

these words came from the purest of pure from the son of God it was clear a great crime had been commited

And yet you sit and open your mouth to say he came to die for you

Wow betide you and all those who have spread this falsehood

The body of the purest one the love of God was stripped.broken and battered

And you sit in your delusions to say he came to suffer for you !!!

He asked father let this pass over me the night before

Lord jesus was perfect he never would try to disobey he was pure he prayed for mankind's forgiveness for the crime

Yet you say he was to die for you
grin

That is the biggest crime ever commited.

The lie and the murder

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 9:42am On Dec 24, 2020
Donspicey:

Even the condemned thieves are not as blind as you are
They saw clearly this was a crime as they died on the cross

Yet you sit here centuries after and lie to yourself he came to die for you
So you can continue to sin kill cheat and defraud people

Telling yourself your sins have been paid for grin

This is why I smile for each and every soul.at the point of death sees the truth and is judged for all their deeds

Tell yourself all you want tell yourself your sins are cleared

When you die you will see for yourself what I see from birth
Happy holidays

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Should Church Instrumentalists And Singers Be Paid? / Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Back Together Glory .see Pix (2015 news) / Psalm 23 In Pidgin English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.