Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters (11494 Views)

Overcoming Sexual Related Sins As A Young Christian. / Father Mbaka Trending 2020 Prophecies And Other Related Prophecies / In The Light Of Truth: Spiritism. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 7:09pm On Dec 20, 2020
Hello all

I was surprised and overwhelmed by the thirst for knowledge of my peers here

I never fir once expected the response I got

This have moved me to open this thread where we can learn from each other and guide each other

The end goal is to learn the secrets we can learn to make our journey through this earth life simpler easier and less prone to attacks and spiritual manipulations

We are not a religion this thread is open to all nairalanders of any fate
Come let is talk and share knowledge

Sometimes a listening ear is al we need

Rules

Do not judge , no matter how shocking ones spiritual comments or practices are we must respect them here!!

We don't mock or speak offensively , we just encourage each other's spiritual journey for no two spirits are the same in their path in creation

Lastly personal counseling are one on one via WhatsApp for confidentiality except where we need the groups input or advise

All matters discussed between you and I in the one on one consultation are 100% confidential and will never be disclosed to a third party

I wish you all strength for your spiritual journey

You must all take back your spiritual power and independence from pastors , alfas and imams

You came to this world alone and you shall journey alone

Ñi spiritual father or mother will redeem for you

Now you must seek spiritual knowledge

4 Likes

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 20, 2020
Following
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Tenshades(m): 7:11pm On Dec 20, 2020
Present.
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by benjanjo1: 7:12pm On Dec 20, 2020
gofuckyourself which spiritual path are you on?

It is imperative you identify yourself before "we" proceed

4 Likes

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 7:17pm On Dec 20, 2020
benjanjo1:
gofuckyourself which spiritual path are you on?

It is imperative you identify yourself before "we" proceed

I am making my journey through life .. trying to fulfill my purpose here and make light the burden of as much people whose path I cross in my journey

I have said this several times

You cannot label me .. I refuse to be into a label

I want people to understand that their path to God doesn't lie in a mosque or church in a pulpit of gold and diamond

But in them

It's about time we do away with labels and focus on spirituality

13 Likes

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 7:24pm On Dec 20, 2020
Foyeks2001's
Gentlebuka's
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by foyeks2001(f): 7:25pm On Dec 20, 2020
Present
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by foyeks2001(f): 7:28pm On Dec 20, 2020
GofuckYourself:
Foyeks2001's
Gentlebuka's

Your whasapp number pls cos I would really love to know abt myself. Thank you.
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 7:28pm On Dec 20, 2020
foyeks2001:
Present

I need.you to take charge of going to the earlier thread and tagging all those who asked for counselling with the URL for this thread okay?

I am rounding up a session here

Will be back

Thanks ahead
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by sirantonio(m): 7:30pm On Dec 20, 2020
Following
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Omihanifa: 7:32pm On Dec 20, 2020
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by foyeks2001(f): 7:35pm On Dec 20, 2020
GofuckYourself:

I need.you to take charge of going to the earlier thread and tagging all those who asked for counselling with the URL for this thread okay?

I am rounding up a session here

Will be back

Thanks ahead

Ok
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Ofemmanu1: 7:36pm On Dec 20, 2020
Finally...

Gofuckkk don open the thread.
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 7:38pm On Dec 20, 2020
Tonight's topic: Life After life and death what next .

Starts 9 Pm

How , question and answers and general discussions and shared experiences

PS there will be no one on one today and I had several physical sessions with people at home

So what I will do is

Each person who wants to discuss one on one drop your preferred time tomorrow so I will schedule you all and have no classes each session is 30 -45 minutes so respond with the time that best suits you

2 Likes

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by benjanjo1: 7:38pm On Dec 20, 2020
GofuckYourself:

I am making my journey through life .. trying to fulfill my purpose here and make light the burden of as much people whose path I cross in my journey

I have said this several times

You cannot label me .. I refuse to be into a label

I want people to understand that their path to God doesn't lie in a mosque or church in a pulpit of gold and diamond

But in them

It's about time we do away with labels and focus on spirituality

hmmm... interesting
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Tenshades(m): 7:42pm On Dec 20, 2020
GofuckYourself:

Starts 9 Pm

PS there will be no one on one today and I had several physical sessions with people at home

So what I will do is

Each person who wants to discuss one on one drop your preferred time tomorrow so I will schedule you all and have no classes each session is 30 -45 minutes so respond with the time that best suits you

6pm tomorrow
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 7:43pm On Dec 20, 2020
Tenshades:

6pm tomorrow

Okay brother

Welcome to the first day of the rest of your life

smiley

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Omihanifa: 7:45pm On Dec 20, 2020
9am tomorrow
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by futurerex: 7:54pm On Dec 20, 2020
Let me relax myself here.

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 7:54pm On Dec 20, 2020
Omihanifa:
9am tomorrow

Okay brother
Brutal one grin

Welcome.
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Gentlebuka(m): 7:55pm On Dec 20, 2020
GofuckYourself:
Foyeks2001's
Gentlebuka's
Present cheesy
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Gentlebuka(m): 7:58pm On Dec 20, 2020
GofuckYourself:

Starts 9 Pm

So what I will do is

By 8PM tomorrow sir
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 8:02pm On Dec 20, 2020
Gentlebuka:

By 8PM tomorrow sir

Okay
The curious poet smiley

Welcome
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by kennyjesus8(m): 8:03pm On Dec 20, 2020
10am tomorrow will work for me is that fine by you? Although how can I contact you personally please
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by IFSHR: 8:03pm On Dec 20, 2020
grin

Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by IFSHR: 8:06pm On Dec 20, 2020
GofuckYourself:

Starts 9 Pm

So what I will do is

12pm tomorrow namaste
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 8:09pm On Dec 20, 2020
IFSHR:

12pm tomorrow namaste

Welcome

12 noon the fire without flame

smiley
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by benjanjo1: 8:10pm On Dec 20, 2020
GofuckYourself:

Welcome
12 noon the fire without flame
smiley
8pm tomorrow
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by nedzuby: 8:10pm On Dec 20, 2020
GofuckYourself:

Starts 9 Pm

So what I will do is

Good evening. is 10am tomorrow okay by you?
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by Kobojunkiee: 8:14pm On Dec 20, 2020
GofuckYourself:
Starts 9 Pm
So what I will do is
1. There are those who argue that at death, the individual ceases to exist, meaning there is no such thing as an afterlife to begin with. So, what is your belief in life after death based on? Please provide as much detail so we clearly understand where your "spiritual" ideas and journey links you to. undecided undecided

2. Who are those you seek to convince with your take on what you term the "spiritual"? undecided
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 8:16pm On Dec 20, 2020
Kobojunkiee:

1. There are those who argue that at death, the individual ceases to exist, meaning there is no such thing as an afterlife to begin with. So, what is your belief in life after death based on? Please provide as much detail so we clearly understand where your "spiritual" ideas and journey links you to. undecided undecided

2. Who are those you seek to convince with your take on what you term the "spiritual"? undecided

We will start at 9pm
Re: Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritism And Other Related Matters by HelpYourself(m): 8:17pm On Dec 20, 2020
nedzuby:

Good evening. is 10am tomorrow okay by you?

Okay

The Soul that stirs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance / Holy Thursday, Footwashing , And The Institution Of The Priesthood / Why Are There Many Muslims In Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.