Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,027 members, 7,953,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:24 AM

IPOB Dares South-East Governors For Rejecting ‘Eastern Security Network’ - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Dares South-East Governors For Rejecting ‘Eastern Security Network’ (22086 Views)

Ahmad Lawan Blames South-West Governors For Killings In Shasha Market, Ibarapa / Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term - Oko Enya Tells NASS, Attorney-General / Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Dares South-East Governors For Rejecting ‘Eastern Security Network’ by Olatomiwami(m): 8:59am On Dec 22, 2020
Notasyouthink:
Which Governors are you talking about, is it the ones that were imposed on us by the fulanis you're talking about??

Haven't you heard that power belongs to the people not the oppressors??

You're not Igbo I suggest you leave Igbo matter for Igbos period.

Fulanis imposed your Igbo Governors on u? How can u explain how this is possible, Hausa/Fulanis came to vote your brothers on u or what? Your emotional state is making u to yarn dust.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Dares South-East Governors For Rejecting ‘Eastern Security Network’ by Omoslim26: 9:18am On Dec 22, 2020
Notasyouthink:
IPOB remains proscribed only to zoo animals. To us the reasonable and well meaning igbos, IPOB remains the best thing that has ever happened to us.

Reasonable Igbos like who and who start mentioning names
any individual or group worth anything that deem it fit to associate itself with a proscribed group will have her image tarnished

so you are saying you are more igbo dan Myself the SE Governors,the Ohaneze and the SE elder statesmen bcus we choose not to fall for the scammer who is plunging on the emotions of some misguided youths to cash out and enrich his pocket

and you call someone else Zombie
Re: IPOB Dares South-East Governors For Rejecting ‘Eastern Security Network’ by Notasyouthink: 10:30pm On Dec 22, 2020
Omoslim26:

Reasonable Igbos like who and who start mentioning names
any individual or group worth anything that deem it fit to associate itself with a proscribed group will have her image tarnished

so you are saying you are more igbo dan Myself the SE Governors,the Ohaneze and the SE elder statesmen bcus we choose not to fall for the scammer who is plunging on the emotions of some misguided youths to cash out and enrich his pocket

and you call someone else Zombie
Reasonable Igbos like myself and the sponsors of IPOB/ESN knows that an organization like IPOB is what we Igbos need to champion our freedom.

It is only a person with a working brain will understand why nigga-arean government proscribed IPOB and leave terror herdsmen to continue terrorizing people without doing anything to stop them nor question their modus operandi.

Secondly, I am more Igbo than anybody that wants to subject the igbo race into eternal marginalization and backwardness.

If you are truly a full blooded igbo person, attacking Nnamdi kanu and ESN is not what you suppose to be doing. You should first of all attack the the things that gave birth to ESN which is, fulani terrorism, state sponsored extra judicial killings and illegal adoption of innocent people.

Lastly, If you know kanu as a scammer provide us with evidence or forever shut up.
Re: IPOB Dares South-East Governors For Rejecting ‘Eastern Security Network’ by Notasyouthink: 10:33pm On Dec 22, 2020
Olatomiwami:

Fulanis imposed your Igbo Governors on u? How can u explain how this is possible, Hausa/Fulanis came to vote your brothers on u or what? Your emotional state is making u to yarn dust.
I don't care how you see it all I know is that, election in nigga-area doesn't count if you know you know.
Re: IPOB Dares South-East Governors For Rejecting ‘Eastern Security Network’ by Notasyouthink: 10:38pm On Dec 22, 2020
berrystunn:

Pig bubu mugu
Zoo senseless niggas . ZSN

E-warlords, poor group, udele movement group.
Gay
Don't ever get well
grin tongue tongue
Re: IPOB Dares South-East Governors For Rejecting ‘Eastern Security Network’ by Notasyouthink: 10:41pm On Dec 22, 2020
berrystunn:

Nnamdi mugu
Pig , e- warlord, udele movement group.
Zoo senseless Niggas (ZSN).

E-rat I’m the pig come swim with me in this dirty smelly mud.

tongue tongue
Re: IPOB Dares South-East Governors For Rejecting ‘Eastern Security Network’ by berrystunn(m): 1:22am On Dec 23, 2020
Re: IPOB Dares South-East Governors For Rejecting ‘Eastern Security Network’ by Notasyouthink: 6:40am On Dec 23, 2020
berrystunn:

Osu

Abobaku
Re: IPOB Dares South-East Governors For Rejecting ‘Eastern Security Network’ by Omoslim26: 8:06am On Dec 23, 2020
[s]
Notasyouthink:
Reasonable Igbos like myself and the sponsors of IPOB/ESN knows that an organization like IPOB is what we Igbos need to champion our freedom.

It is only a person with a working brain will understand why nigga-arean government proscribed IPOB and leave terror herdsmen to continue terrorizing people without doing anything to stop them nor question their modus operandi.

Secondly, I am more Igbo than anybody that wants to subject the igbo race into eternal marginalization and backwardness.

If you are truly a full blooded igbo person, attacking Nnamdi kanu and ESN is not what you suppose to be doing. You should first of all attack the the things that gave birth to ESN which is, fulani terrorism, state sponsored extra judicial killings and illegal adoption of innocent people.

Lastly, If you know kanu as a scammer provide us with evidence or forever shut up.
[/s]

I could care less about kanu he has zero impact to me

Ofcus there is need to address certain issues in ala Igbo

there is need to tackle insecurity

;but that does not mean we should be disrespected by kanu
saying he will create a sec outfit in ala Igbo
even though he is just trying to steer u p controversy

He should do his Ipob thing without dragging the whole region with him

he doesn't speak for Us

no be every Igbo man be ipob
Re: IPOB Dares South-East Governors For Rejecting ‘Eastern Security Network’ by berrystunn(m): 9:40am On Dec 23, 2020
Notasyouthink:
Abobaku

I call IPOB movement

Usu movement.
Re: IPOB Dares South-East Governors For Rejecting ‘Eastern Security Network’ by Notasyouthink: 9:44am On Dec 23, 2020
Omoslim26:
[s][/s]

I could care less about kanu he has zero impact to me

Ofcus there is need to address certain issues in ala Igbo

there is need to tackle insecurity

;but that does not mean we should be disrespected by kanu
saying he will create a sec outfit in ala Igbo
even though he is just trying to steer u p controversy

He should do his Ipob thing without dragging the whole region with him

he doesn't speak for Us

no be every Igbo man be ipob
Your stand on kanu or IPOB means nothing to us afterall you are only one man.

Since you know that there is need to address certain issues in ala igbo, what have you and your likes done about it??
Is it by attacking kanu?? Why are you attacking kanu when you know that, you and your likes don't have any blueprint to lead the great igbo race to paradise.

You know that there is need to tackle insecurity, what is your plan towards that??

You said "we" should not be disrespected by kanu and am asking you, who are the "we" and how is kanu disrespecting you lots??

Note: Kanu doesn't speak for you, he speaks for biafrans in general.
Re: IPOB Dares South-East Governors For Rejecting ‘Eastern Security Network’ by Notasyouthink: 9:55am On Dec 23, 2020
berrystunn:

I call OPC movement

Abobaku movement.

tongue tongue tongue
Re: IPOB Dares South-East Governors For Rejecting ‘Eastern Security Network’ by elmodee7(m): 8:42pm On Dec 26, 2020
Cownu the pig is just going to lead the gullible idiotic pig to their early grave. He is not in the position to form a security outfit . In the case of amotekun the south west governors and prominent yoruba legal groups and people came together and formed amotekun with the backing of the Nigerian police and other security agencies. Now in the case of you idiotic pigs u don't have the backing of the state and federal government hence u will be tagged as criminals and will be treated as such. Fools. Python dance will be a child's play compared to what will happen soon.

Re: IPOB Dares South-East Governors For Rejecting ‘Eastern Security Network’ by elmodee7(m): 8:56pm On Dec 26, 2020
engrchykae:
hahaha,let me educate you.
Nazi were able to take over Germany because of the silence of political leaders when France, UK, Belgium and USA forced the treaty of Versailles on Germany, humiliating Germany,the Germans hated it but their political leaders wanted to be good boys,Hitler rode on popular opinion and seized power and the third Reich began .
In our own case,we want our own nation,it's the popular opinion of igbos,and nnamdi kanu is the face,if he declares war,there will be men to enlist,this is because he is at the head of popular opinion.
Mark this day,ipob will take over in less than 10 years

I can finally realized how foolish of a dreamer you are. The mad flat headed idiotic pig will lead you and other gullible flat heads to your inevitable shameful and tragic end
Re: IPOB Dares South-East Governors For Rejecting ‘Eastern Security Network’ by elmodee7(m): 8:58pm On Dec 26, 2020
engrchykae:
Nazi were able to take over Germany because of the silence of political leaders when France, UK, Belgium and USA forced the treaty of Versailles on Germany, humiliating Germany,the Germans hated it but their political leaders wanted to be good boys,Hitler rode on popular opinion and seized power and the third Reich began .
In our own case,we want our own nation,it's the popular opinion of igbos,and nnamdi kanu is the face,if he declares war,there will be men to enlist,this is because he is at the head of popular opinion.

I can finally realized how foolish of a dreamer you are. The mad flat headed idiotic pig will lead you and other gullible flat heads to your inevitable shameful and tragic end while your god king cownu is far away hiding. Your foolishness is beyond comprehension.
Re: IPOB Dares South-East Governors For Rejecting ‘Eastern Security Network’ by elmodee7(m): 8:59pm On Dec 26, 2020
engrchykae:

You stupidity is unique and legendary
Re: IPOB Dares South-East Governors For Rejecting ‘Eastern Security Network’ by elmodee7(m): 9:13pm On Dec 26, 2020
Yujin:

Let me hear you clearly... who exactly are you referring to as terrorist?
As for your insults, I'll let them slide for now.
I'm Yujin and not a member of any useless political party in Nigeria. You should do well to know those you want to engage. IPOB Is very formidable and we are like the men of Issachar. We will defend our land against all invaders and local collaborators. Today is the 21st of December and ESN has been operating combing our forest for terrorists. If you're one of them, it's best you run away.
The core north has Hisbah and civilian JTF, SW have Amotekun and Eastern Nigeria has ESN. That's the state of affairs in today's Nigeria. If y
ou don't like it, you can hang yourself.

You r living a fools life. Your god king cownu will lead you gullible idiotic pigs just as ojukwu did to an inevitable and disastrous disgraceful bitter end. ESN or ESPN is dead upon arrival. Python will come back to dance. Idiotic pigs .

1 Like

Re: IPOB Dares South-East Governors For Rejecting ‘Eastern Security Network’ by elmodee7(m): 9:24pm On Dec 26, 2020
rowland545:
This people just want to kill themselves for nothing.... Forming a security network wit no structure....

Giving young men ak-47 to walk around in d forest....u think dat ak-47 will stop aerial bombardment....

I use to think Igbo's were wise but this KANU of a guy just proved me wrong ....if he can use propaganda to brain wash dem then anything is possible. ..

My problem wit the stupid ones is that they don't know wat they want...I know they r intelligent people who knows Biafra is a big fraud and waste of time and life's...there problem is that they keep screaming protecting our people from Fulani headsmen....which headsmen....u r not talking about development....

I don't know y some people r dumb...anyway der headache... They should not bring this nonsense to the south south...anyway wike has already shown dem wat he's capable off....nonsense nnandi kanu

You just said my mind. Ipob is a fraud.
Re: IPOB Dares South-East Governors For Rejecting ‘Eastern Security Network’ by rowland545(m): 10:13pm On Dec 26, 2020
elmodee7:

You just said my mind. Ipob is a fraud.
big one
Re: IPOB Dares South-East Governors For Rejecting ‘Eastern Security Network’ by Yujin(m): 10:20pm On Dec 26, 2020
elmodee7:

You r living a fools life. Your god king cownu will lead you gullible idiotic pigs just as ojukwu did to an inevitable and disastrous disgraceful bitter end. ESN or ESPN is dead upon arrival. Python will come back to dance. Idiotic pigs .
Lol... Hahahahaha. Why will python na? Have they finished dancing in Sambisa? What about the Kankara boys kidnappers? We didn't see pythons dancing over there. The kidnappers are enjoying their $4 million ransom undisturbed but pythons think it's best to come attack a people who has attacked no one. Ok o. We all shall see how it goes.
You said I'm living a fools life just because I refuse to look helplessly as your terrorist fulani brothers run amok in my ancestral land. Let the spectators be judge as to who's a fool between you and I.
Re: IPOB Dares South-East Governors For Rejecting ‘Eastern Security Network’ by engrchykae(m): 2:14pm On Dec 28, 2020
elmodee7:

I can finally realized how foolish of a dreamer you are. The mad flat headed idiotic pig will lead you and other gullible flat heads to your inevitable shameful and tragic end
only you mentioned me thrice,it shows how obsessed you are with igbos.
Unity beggar.
Re: IPOB Dares South-East Governors For Rejecting ‘Eastern Security Network’ by elmodee7(m): 10:56am On Dec 29, 2020
engrchykae:
only you mentioned me thrice,it shows how obsessed you are with igbos.
Unity beggar.

Lol. Pigs
Re: IPOB Dares South-East Governors For Rejecting ‘Eastern Security Network’ by engrchykae(m): 11:25am On Dec 29, 2020
elmodee7:

Lol. Pigs
is it not funny that you can go a day without your habitual busybody about pigs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Danladi Umar Keeps Saraki Waiting Today / Cattle Ranching: Nigeria Should Learn From Ghana – MURIC / "Obaseki And Oshiomhole Working To End Rift" – Taiwo Akerele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.