Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,375 members, 7,826,475 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

How Rampant Is Sex In The University - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Rampant Is Sex In The University (15706 Views)

How Rampant And What Percentage Of Ladies Sleep With EX Few Days To Wedding? / Girls Using Dog For Self Service Is Getting Rampant / See After Effects Of Engaging In Runs, Which Is Rampant Amongst Girls Nowadays. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Rampant Is Sex In The University by PrimeWatermark: 10:33am On Dec 21, 2020
PopSmoke:
now I'm not exaggerating my G fûcked close to 200 funaab babes when we were in school

as in ...

FUNAAB girls no get levels nah... From Isolu to Camp to Obantoko. All na same
Re: How Rampant Is Sex In The University by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 21, 2020
PrimeWatermark:

FUNAAB girls no get levels nah... From Isolu to Camp to Obantoko. All na same
I stay for camp (akpakila side) and me sef try for this girls lives sha
Re: How Rampant Is Sex In The University by Immunity04: 10:44am On Dec 21, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:
70 in 4 or 5 years in Imsu is an understatement
backgate boy spotted
Re: How Rampant Is Sex In The University by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 10:50am On Dec 21, 2020
I no see many pussi fukk, I sha knack one SU for night class, she gave me Bj join.
Re: How Rampant Is Sex In The University by ThreeEyedRaven: 10:54am On Dec 21, 2020
Immunity04:
Imsu backgate boy spotted
2007/08: Bishops court/ Ama wire
2009: Front gate
2010: Bishop's Court
2011/12:back gate/ bishop court/nekede /Ihiagwa/ umuchima/ nekede
Re: How Rampant Is Sex In The University by KenBen217: 11:46am On Dec 21, 2020
Omihanifa:
It's not as rampant as we are all making it sound o. apart from the normal boyfriend and girlfriend way people dey do, every other type of sex nah based on either money or the just flings and it doesn't just happen like that ( you go still suffer small before you go see the toto)
As for me till tomorrow,I will say it and keep saying it. people exaggerate how much sex they have. as a matter of fact if you don't take care you'll think everyone is doing it and you're Soo far behind. it's easy to see someone and think "this person must be fucking alot" or he has a gf. maybe the person is well dressed/fine or so,but what I've come to realise is that all that is a facade. matter of fact,many guys are not so good at woeing girls up to d point of fucking Dem,even tho i admit There are others good at it. what I think is that it's easier for guys to get sex once they leave that school boy environment of uni and start earning better in jobs. I might be wrong,and anyone is welcome to prove otherwise. e just be like big dick and sexual performance. how many guys go tell u sey Dem get small dick,or them be one minute man. for mouth everybody na stallion. sex is a sensitive issue and I think many people lie for ego boost,and that includes body counts

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Rampant Is Sex In The University by Twoclans(f): 12:17pm On Dec 21, 2020
Not very rampant jare Atleast I never had sex during my university days.

I was a good girl. smiley

5 Likes

Re: How Rampant Is Sex In The University by ElRapido: 12:33pm On Dec 21, 2020
For the records, 3.1 percent of adults in Nigeria have HIV.
Re: How Rampant Is Sex In The University by benzion72(m): 12:58pm On Dec 21, 2020
Me i was a spiritkonko then but I had a friend who joined the school religious organization in the hostel and bleeped all sister round. What expoused him was that the slow Brothers eyeing the sisters but not too sharp. Whenever they summon courage to toast any girl the girl response is that I am dating Brother Suleiman how can more than 10 of you be dating brother Suleiman. He was banished from the organization

16 Likes

Re: How Rampant Is Sex In The University by Akinbahm(m): 1:23pm On Dec 21, 2020
NewDelhi:

Bro make I no lie you, when I dey uni, I no fvck students at all. That's because they no dey look my side, no money nothing nothing. In university or poly , the secret to banging students is money, fancy dressing or just act like a tough bad guy. Na weytin uni/poly girls dey like be that. If God wan butter your bread just get one small car join even if na golf. I had a dude who bleeped close to 40% of his departmental girls.

Well I no see kpekus tear for uni Sha. Not until my final year when I tried ashawo joint. Infact na ashawo disvirgin me. People enjoy toto die for uni Sha

Make you come be postgraduate student with a small car living comfortably outside school campus omo u go fvck undergraduate girls tire.

9 Likes

Re: How Rampant Is Sex In The University by seanwilliam(m): 2:16pm On Dec 21, 2020
I swear I had close to 20 indigene inclusive grin

4 Likes

Re: How Rampant Is Sex In The University by seanwilliam(m): 2:20pm On Dec 21, 2020
LegendaryLover:

bro, na that car own be the finishing.
with car in a 9ja uni, e sure me say u go smash 60+% of girls in class.

bro apart from car , if you have generator , iPhone and u get small foods stuffs for house , and u sabi dress well .. I swear u go fhuck .. sex is easy to come by for higher institutions

4 Likes

Re: How Rampant Is Sex In The University by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 21, 2020
NewDelhi:

Bro make I no lie you, when I dey uni, I no fvck students at all. That's because they no dey look my side, no money nothing nothing. In university or poly , the secret to banging students is money, fancy dressing or just act like a tough bad guy. Na weytin uni/poly girls dey like be that. If God wan butter your bread just get one small car join even if na golf. I had a dude who bleeped close to 40% of his departmental girls.

Well I no see kpekus tear for uni Sha. Not until my final year when I tried ashawo joint. Infact na ashawo disvirgin me. People enjoy toto die for uni Sha

u r a real G bro. Honest like a bird. Oluwa go give u money way u no go fit spend finish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Rampant Is Sex In The University by columbus007(m): 2:53pm On Dec 21, 2020
Well not to proud though,when i dey school they gave me the name p..ssy pumisher. smiley,i do oo

2 Likes

Re: How Rampant Is Sex In The University by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 21, 2020
BrokeNhustling:
Hiss..see as I dey jealous una...me na all those mama I bang oo..for ashawo quarters..hiss..no girl look my side..but I stand outside welwel o..my guys them fine and they hold small..anything they want to bang them babe I go dey outside..always the one to stand outside..life.

brother change your name from that brokeNhustling to FORTUNE ABEG. E GET Y

2 Likes

Re: How Rampant Is Sex In The University by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 21, 2020
Twoclans:
Not very rampant jare Atleast I never had sex during my university days.

I was a good girl. smiley

no b true jare! fear God na
Re: How Rampant Is Sex In The University by Dayoebe(m): 3:25pm On Dec 21, 2020
It depends on personalities.
Even those that are not in school have sex like dog

2 Likes

Re: How Rampant Is Sex In The University by jayextra(m): 3:36pm On Dec 21, 2020
NewDelhi:

I just hope this doesn't become my fate I still dey 300l shaa
Re: How Rampant Is Sex In The University by 99thEnemy(m): 4:24pm On Dec 21, 2020
Enjoyed my stay at Paradise off-campus apartment. UAM Makurdi grin grin . period of stay: 2011 to 2014 .
Year most Active: 2013. grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Rampant Is Sex In The University by Djex614: 4:30pm On Dec 21, 2020
benzion72:
Me i was a spiritkonko then but I had a friend who joined the school religious organization in the hostel and bleeped all sister round. What expoused him was that the slow Brothers eyeing the sisters but not too sharp. Whenever they summon courage to toast any girl the girl response is that I am dating Brother Suleiman how can more than 10 of you be dating brother Suleiman. He was banished from the organization
Loooollllll brother Suleiman was making them to speak in tongues

4 Likes

Re: How Rampant Is Sex In The University by DasaintHope(m): 5:04pm On Dec 21, 2020
See Men dem. To be honest, till I passed out from NDA I no fvck even one Sister ( Sama ), not even those cleaners around. E no just possible. Though Academy white men been dey run am DaT year, but it was too damn risky. The only thing man does is, during break I kit up with my course mates then, enter Mando, Kawo or Sabo, if you sabi Kd wella. There you get your free share of pussy to bleep, without spending a dime, all those KD girls once they sight you on Camouflage, them pant go begin drip.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Rampant Is Sex In The University by NewDelhi(m): 5:07pm On Dec 21, 2020
Akinbahm:

Make you come be postgraduate student with a small car living comfortably outside school campus omo u go fvck undergraduate girls tire.
Omo that postgraduate shìt too works like magic. If you dey toast students and she later finds out you be PG, that's already handicap +3 for you.

3 Likes

Re: How Rampant Is Sex In The University by Akinbahm(m): 5:10pm On Dec 21, 2020
NewDelhi:

Omo that postgraduate shìt too works like magic. If you dey toast students and she later finds out you be PG, that's already handicap +3 for you.

Do you know why? The ladies already concluded that for you to come back as a PG u are loaded with cash.

3 Likes

Re: How Rampant Is Sex In The University by NewDelhi(m): 5:10pm On Dec 21, 2020
DasaintHope:
See Men dem. To be honest, till I passed out from NDA I no fvck even one Sister ( Sama ), not even those cleaners around. E no just possible. Though Academy white men been dey run am DST year, but it was too damn risky. The only thing man does is, during break I kit up with my course mates then, enter Mando, Kawo or Sabi, if you sabi Kd wella. There you get your free share of pussy to bleep, without spending a dime, all those KD girls once they sight you on Camouflage, them pant go begin drip.
We dey talk fvcks this one dey mention NDA lol.

Where the time to fvck?

Where the girls? There are very few female cadets in NDA even the ones available be like man, they look like tomboy.

Asides all this, there's nothing like privacy, it's not like a regular university where you can live off campus or have your own room to yourself alone. You'll have to bear the pain of living togetqr with other cadets. So there's no space for fvcks matter at all.

If you're in NDA, just zero your social life.

5 Likes

Re: How Rampant Is Sex In The University by NewDelhi(m): 5:12pm On Dec 21, 2020
Akinbahm:

Do you know why? The ladies already concluded that for you to come back as a PG u are loaded with cash.
Asides that, they tend to fall easily if you senior them with class. It's the same reason a 100l babe will fall for a #200l guy. Same reason a 200l babe will fall for a 300l guy and so on.

3 Likes

Re: How Rampant Is Sex In The University by NewDelhi(m): 5:14pm On Dec 21, 2020
seanwilliam:
bro apart from car , if you have generator , iPhone and u get small foods stuffs for house , and u sabi dress well .. I swear u go fhuck .. sex is easy to come by for higher institutions
Generator works like magic too. Just have a small flat screen , alot of them will always want to sleep over and from there, paradise is yours.

Food stuffs works too. Many of those girls are hungry beings. They'll form coming to cook for you coz they know they'll chop inside too.

2 Likes

Re: How Rampant Is Sex In The University by angelfallz(m): 5:21pm On Dec 21, 2020
NewDelhi:
How rampant is sex in the polytechnic, university , COE etc or is it just overhyped. Like when you dey higher institution, how many girls you or your guys fvck? How e take happen.

During my time, there was this guy in my hostel (villa as we called it) who had sex with nothing less than 70 students from 100 till he graduated. I mean 70 different girls. It might sound like I'm exagerrating but I'm not.

I wonder why you're surprised. Sex is cheap. With the right mentality a man has an abundance of women to indulge all his sexual fantasies.

If you're interested in such, you need to start rolling with men that always get women, let them teach you.

2 Likes

Re: How Rampant Is Sex In The University by angelfallz(m): 5:22pm On Dec 21, 2020
Trex4:
There's one guy I know that did 7 new girls everyday for a week. To be honest I wonder what these guys tell girls to allow them do all this stuff.
Note: I don't support pre-marital sex. Thanks.

You don't support pre-marital sex, but do you want to do?
Re: How Rampant Is Sex In The University by DasaintHope(m): 5:24pm On Dec 21, 2020
NewDelhi:

We dey talk fvcks this one dey mention NDA lol.

Where the time to fvck?

Where the girls? There are very few female cadets in NDA even the ones available be like man, they look like tomboy.

Asides all this, there's nothing like privacy, it's not like a regular university where you can live off campus or have your own room to yourself alone. You'll have to bear the pain of living togetqr with other cadets. So there's no space for fvcks matter at all.

If you're in NDA, just zero your social life.
I passed out in 2016 64 rc. All the points you raised are valid. But mind you social life was active as hell, though not when academy is in session or within the premises. Over the Breaks, and coupled with the AWOL package the sabi boys used to run, man we clubbed and partied like hell. During your first three termers your social life is grounded, but man NP reasons am flexing still dey except you loose guard

Ad for the girls looking like tomboys, that really cracked me up. I had course mates like that. zThe funny is that some of them claim to have civilian boyfriends. Lmao

4 Likes

Re: How Rampant Is Sex In The University by Djex614: 5:25pm On Dec 21, 2020
DasaintHope:
See Men dem. To be honest, till I passed out from NDA I no fvck even one Sister ( Sama ), not even those cleaners around. E no just possible. Though Academy white men been dey run am DST year, but it was too damn risky. The only thing man does is, during break I kit up with my course mates then, enter Mando, Kawo or Sabi, if you sabi Kd wella. There you get your free share of pussy to bleep, without spending a dime, all those KD girls once they sight you on Camouflage, them pant go begin drip.
your head correct. you sabi KD wella

3 Likes

Re: How Rampant Is Sex In The University by angelfallz(m): 5:25pm On Dec 21, 2020
virginprincess:
Nairaland association of womanizers(NAW), are holding their meeting now, continue i'm listeningcheesy cheesy cheesy.

And you're listening because you're a bona fide member
Re: How Rampant Is Sex In The University by NewDelhi(m): 5:47pm On Dec 21, 2020
DasaintHope:

I passed in 2016 64 rc. All the points you raised are valid. But mind you social life was active as hell, though not when academy is in session or within the premises. Over the Breaks, and coupled with the AWOL package the sabi boys used to run, man we clubbed and partied like hell. During your first three termers your social life is grounded, but man NP reasons am flexing still dey except you loose guard

Ad for the girls looking like tomboys, that really cracked me up. I had course mates like that. zThe funny is that some of them claim to have civilian boyfriends. Lmao
Lol sirham is still your commandant, any cadet wey go awol na oyo e dey.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts / See The Boobs That Got Everybody Talking On Instagram / Dis Girl Need A Boy Friend Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.