Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

I'll Rather Marry Submissive Illiterate Than Disrespectful Literate Lady- Lawyer - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'll Rather Marry Submissive Illiterate Than Disrespectful Literate Lady- Lawyer (5191 Views)

I'll Rather Masturbate To Her Pics Than Woo Her! / Would You Rather Marry a village girl or a city girl / I Will Rather Marry Poor Man That Is Good In Bed Than 1min Rich Man-Calabar Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'll Rather Marry Submissive Illiterate Than Disrespectful Literate Lady- Lawyer by wisdomiskey(m): 7:10pm On Dec 21, 2020
Eriokanmi:
I don't need to reply you on this cos I've seen your profile and it speaks a volume. "SELF LOVE"

Ugly babes are the biggest preachers of "self love" smiley

2 Likes

Re: I'll Rather Marry Submissive Illiterate Than Disrespectful Literate Lady- Lawyer by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 21, 2020
Splitmind:

Most men are looking for woman who won't see the relationship as a competition some have taken that to mean they want a slave.

Women too will say that men these days have gone soft and their reluctance to lead is off putting.

Nah most women are looking for men, who willl give them freedom.
Re: I'll Rather Marry Submissive Illiterate Than Disrespectful Literate Lady- Lawyer by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 21, 2020
Evolutionlove:

In as much as I abhor Slavery Mentality or being controlled. I'm assuring you, you are as good as dead If you can't control your patrner"wife" at least to an extent. Two captains can't be In control of a ship at a time. Moreover the man provides, He who pays the piper dictate the tune. As for me I prefer everyone should hustle his/her ass up so you can be your own boss If you don't want anyone to control you......

I wouldn't get married to woman I can't control sha.

1 Like

Re: I'll Rather Marry Submissive Illiterate Than Disrespectful Literate Lady- Lawyer by JovialJune(f): 7:48pm On Dec 21, 2020
Eriokanmi:
I don't need to reply you on this cos I've seen your profile and it speaks a volume. "SELF LOVE"

I don't get, am I suppose to hate myself?

1 Like

Re: I'll Rather Marry Submissive Illiterate Than Disrespectful Literate Lady- Lawyer by JovialJune(f): 7:49pm On Dec 21, 2020
wisdomiskey:

How many people will you say this to? You get beef with everybody. Tueh!

Yes, and I like it like that.

1 Like

Re: I'll Rather Marry Submissive Illiterate Than Disrespectful Literate Lady- Lawyer by Kapilta(m): 8:00pm On Dec 21, 2020
Fuckhypocrite:
calling a lawyer illiterate show's how dunce you are!

Just becoz u dnt have lawyer in your entire generation does not mean you should be displaying your stupidity here

Jackass!
grin Kukuma kill am. grin
Re: I'll Rather Marry Submissive Illiterate Than Disrespectful Literate Lady- Lawyer by JovialJune(f): 8:15pm On Dec 21, 2020
wisdomiskey:

Ugly babes are the biggest preachers of "self love" smiley

Lol so now I'm ugly, okay.

1 Like

Re: I'll Rather Marry Submissive Illiterate Than Disrespectful Literate Lady- Lawyer by Fuckhypocrite: 8:20pm On Dec 21, 2020
Kapilta:
grin Kukuma kill am. grin
The gyal dey vex me bro
Re: I'll Rather Marry Submissive Illiterate Than Disrespectful Literate Lady- Lawyer by Splitmind: 10:25pm On Dec 21, 2020
BiggyB242:

Nah most women are looking for men, who willl give them freedom.

Freedom to do what?

Be a hoe?

Insult him and his family?

Take his money and children while doing nothing?

If she wants that kind of freedom she can stay single.

A relationship which is supposed to be a partnership, you contribute and I contribute, if one is not happy they leave.

I don't want somebody to be disturbing my peace so marriage isn't on my mind.
Re: I'll Rather Marry Submissive Illiterate Than Disrespectful Literate Lady- Lawyer by Nobody: 1:11am On Dec 22, 2020
Naah you're just a broke dude who hates a challenge... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Would You Marry A Person Who Doesn't Have College Education? / [video] Watch The Moment LADY Teaches Men How To Eat Pu*sy Correctly / Is It Intimate When A Girl Does This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.