Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things (22449 Views)

My Husband Inspects My Private Part Anytime I Return From Work / Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More / I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by seanwilliam(m): 1:39pm On Dec 21, 2020
Afripriest:
It's obvious you're not broke! If poverty hook you your head go reset
leave am.. if it was sars that provoked him at night , I wonder if he was going to smash their guns grin and if he’s indeed an angry man, make e put fire for house wey e Dey live grin

That being said..

Op learn how to caution yourself.. no Dey destroy your property . you just Dey give yourself set back ..

If your wife makes u mad, u fit just give her a resetting slap but never beat her make she no go spoil.. but a once in a while slap is good for bran

1 Like

Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by anochuko01(m): 1:41pm On Dec 21, 2020
craigkoel1989:
Anytime my wife makes me angry I destroy things, the first day she made me angry I destroyed the television remote, another day was the dining table and yesterday I smashed her Android Samsung phone even though I later became remorse and bought her a new one.

I am afraid I might beat her one day.

What is wrong with me and what can i do to stop it?
If you believe in God, fast and pray.
When you fast often, your flesh becomes so weak that you you're slow enough to react to issues, and your buys you the extra seconds to reason before doing anything.

Na person wey chop belleful go fit smash things.
Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by rocknation62(m): 1:42pm On Dec 21, 2020
richeeyo:
Why are there too many kids here, if u can't advise then leave him

Sincerely,I thought I was the only one who noticed the kind of horrible comments I am seeing here!

SMH
Kids will always be kids...

1 Like

Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by shadeyinka(m): 1:42pm On Dec 21, 2020
craigkoel1989:
Anytime my wife makes me angry I destroy things, the first day she made me angry I destroyed the television remote, another day was the dining table and yesterday I smashed her Android Samsung phone even though I later became remorse and bought her a new one.

Go for deliverance dear!
You have a resident demon afflicting you?
Don't wait until you kill a human being only to regret after
Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by GMBuhari: 1:43pm On Dec 21, 2020
I see a lot of idiots blaming the guy, it's clear that most of these people commenting are kids whose balls are yet to drop, Girlfriend no be wife o

buy book, get anger management therapy , go to army barack , bla bla bla

Have you addressed the reason why the woman persistently makes him angry ? apparently this new found behavior started happening when his wife pisses him off

How about women try to avoid anything that makes a man angry ?

yeah you probably have anger issues , but even if you go to therapy , theyll ask you what sparks your outrage and help you fix it , that's when women will be saying he's not looking at me like before, enh , he's keeping late night , eenh he doesn't fvck me well

and the man would say this behaviour i have told her i dont like if but she keeps repeating it

Bottom line women sometimes want to frustrate you , to test your limit and sometimes it always ends badly

work on your anger guy and give your wife a sweet sweet fvck then have heart to heart talk

1 Like

Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:44pm On Dec 21, 2020
Then something is really wrong with you.....after you destroy, shebi na you go replace am back?

my dear no matter your anger with your wife, just walk away than destroying something....you be your own problem, so deal with it n ask your self wat is really wrong with you?
Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by Emyogalanya: 1:44pm On Dec 21, 2020
craigkoel1989:

yarantaka is the name of ur sickness how young are you. Note: i said how young not how old
Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by BREYZ: 1:45pm On Dec 21, 2020
craigkoel1989:

Weyrey wey dey disguise grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy only God fit help you o

1 Like

Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by Sam0(m): 1:45pm On Dec 21, 2020
Waiting for Slawormir to tell us what his grand father use to tell him about anger.

1 Like

Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by Trustedpro: 1:46pm On Dec 21, 2020
Sorry for all the negative words used on you here in Nairaland. This is to clearly inform you that you are not the only one suffering from this acute depression. If it's a new behavior, then you have to see a psychiatric doctor. All you need is drugs that will calm your brain and anxieties... Though it will make you gain weight...but you can control it by exercising. It will definitely make sleep. Please do not delay.

2 Likes

Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by Basemann: 1:46pm On Dec 21, 2020
Op, kill your wife and marry another woman. after all, there are many fishes in the river.
Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by Mitsurugi(m): 1:46pm On Dec 21, 2020
Evolutionlove:

Visit the nearest "Army Barrack" close to you and do as you said. They will calm you down and help you treat your Ailment. Come back and show gratitude. Anuofia Ndi-ara.....

Guy is asking for help. If you had nothing to say why not move on while learning from the advise of wiser comments? It could be someone you know tomorrow. undecided
Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by frozen70(f): 1:46pm On Dec 21, 2020
craigkoel1989:

You can see that you have anger issues

Just don't let an argument gets hot

Women will always want the home settings done their ways because they know the knook and crannies of the home

So learn to take away your eye from things that she has interest on and don't expect to go into arguments with a woman to win

They can talk from now till tomorrow and they also know how to extend arguments

Simply avoid it even if it's you or her that causes the quarrel

Just walk away if you can and where you don't want to be a gentleman and walk aways, detect the red flag and suspend it at that flash point

If you don't caution yourself the law will tame you

Be guided

1 Like

Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by Judybash93(m): 1:47pm On Dec 21, 2020
Seek professional help. Both of you need help, she probably also needs to watch the way she talks to you, people ignore emotional abuse but it's real and please don't hit her, people no go look emotional abuse oOo, the entire thing will be your fault regardless of what she has put you through emotionally.
Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by sonnie10: 1:48pm On Dec 21, 2020
How many phones have you replaced?
Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 21, 2020
Go and provoke SARS for adequate treatment.

You will be humbled.

3 Likes

Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by Hostermipo(m): 1:49pm On Dec 21, 2020
craigkoel1989:

A person has the habit of banging his fist on the table hard when he is angry.
But he doesn’t do that when there is flimsy glass table in front of him.

A person has the habit of throwing whatever is there in his hand when he is angry.
But he may not do that when there is a $1500 brand new phone in his hand.

A person has the habit of kicking something in front of him when he is angry,
But he may not do that when there is thorn bush in front of him or infront of the wall.

So if you notice the common thing here

When a person is angry— most of the times— he subconsciously knows how to show it without hurting himself.

The extension of this behaviour is,

You show anger only on people whom you think are not stronger than you and who don’t have the power to harm you back.

For example:

When a server is pouring you water and it spills on your shirt, you will shout at him. But, when your boss is passing you coffee and it spills on your shirt, you might not shout. You may even smile ‘It’s okay.’

You will think twice before you show anger on someone who is than you.

But with people whom you think are lower than you or whom you take for granted, you show it effortlessly. Because you are clearly aware, they can’t hit back at you or that they will come back to you irrespective of whatever you say during anger.

Don't always save your worst temper for the one who loves you the most.

I hope this helps you
Source: https://www.quora.com/q/psychologyrelationship/What-are-the-most-interesting-facts-about-human-behavior-19?ch=10&share=c1300c36&srid=uWDu5

6 Likes

Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by Basemann: 1:50pm On Dec 21, 2020
Basemann:
Op, kill your wife and marry another woman. after all, there are many fishes in the river.
Op, you better listen to my advise act fast no time.
Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by ransomed: 1:53pm On Dec 21, 2020
If you are angry count one to ten
If you are very angry count one to hundred
By these simple acts your anger goes away.

Culled from Nursery rhymes.
Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by simplesearch: 1:54pm On Dec 21, 2020
To overcome anger you must have the peace of God in you that comes only through Jesus, he alone can give you adequate knowledge and power to have control over your spirit without letting it get out of control. There are always temptation to be angry and do silly things but you need to cease from rage to make the right decision. Read below verses, assimilate it's messages and let the understanding you get from it rule your heart henceforth!

Proverbs 14:29
Whoever is slow to anger has great understanding, but he who has a hasty temper exalts folly.

Ephesians 4:26
Be angry and do not sin; do not let the sun go down on your anger,

Ecclesiastes 7:9
Be not quick in your spirit to become angry, for anger lodges in the bosom of fools.

Proverbs 16:32
Whoever is slow to anger is better than the mighty, and he who rules his spirit than he who takes a city.

Proverbs 15:18
A hot-tempered man stirs up strife, but he who is slow to anger quiets contention.

Proverbs 14:17
A man of quick temper acts foolishly, and a man of evil devices is hated.

Proverbs 29:22
A man of wrath stirs up strife, and one given to anger causes much transgression.

Colossians 3:8
But now you must put them all away: anger, wrath, malice, slander, and obscene talk from your mouth.

1 Like

Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by captianfreeman(m): 1:54pm On Dec 21, 2020
You are not emotionally intelligent.

1 Like

Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by Edusouls(m): 1:54pm On Dec 21, 2020
Failed marriage loading, 22%, 26%,30%,37%,40%,...................
Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by FuckAllTheMODs: 1:58pm On Dec 21, 2020
You are a mumu man.

Why you no vex put fire for the house?

At your age you cannot control your anger, and you have the effrontery to come here with this trash to disturb our news reading process/period.
Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by nemynely(m): 1:58pm On Dec 21, 2020
Make sure that you are located near a police station next time your wife makes you angry, so as to destroy police property. After you have been thoroughly dealt with, you will surely be delivered of your anger issues

2 Likes

Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by saajus: 1:58pm On Dec 21, 2020
You need anger management class/therapy. Trust me, they will help you. If you live in Lagos, there are a few places around.
Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by Tribalism123(m): 1:59pm On Dec 21, 2020
SOLUTION
Just beat her ones and the anger problem will be solved.

1 Like

Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by craigkoel1989: 2:00pm On Dec 21, 2020
Congratulations I made front page
Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by xtervaganza(m): 2:00pm On Dec 21, 2020
craigkoel1989:

you have mental disorder. Get treatment or get divorced
Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by Seyzcham91(m): 2:00pm On Dec 21, 2020
E still good you destroy things, as long as it doesn't get to a point you pick up knife or cutlass and hit on her

actually i like the way you direct your anger to destruction of things though, what a nice anger managements but would advise you upgrade that anger management to leaving the House peacefully that moment you angry if not too late in the night and go somewhere maybe club or bar to drink off the anger or lodge in a nice hotel alone till next day by the time you wake up and come back home its all good

even most White People do destroy things to manage anger sha so its no big deal just try change
Shellsploit:
shocked

Anger Management 101
No go hit ur wife like this...
Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by Lawsaite: 2:01pm On Dec 21, 2020
You need anger management lessons. I think what is preventing you from actually touching your wife is love hence the transfered aggression.
My advice when it happens again, take a walk, come back and talk it out with your wife. Talk, just talk. It clears alot from your mind.
I'm not married yet, I'm speaking from little experience

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband / All About Babies / Have You Ever Been Mocked? Share Your Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.