Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,924 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things (22417 Views)

My Husband Inspects My Private Part Anytime I Return From Work / Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More / I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by Victor6998: 5:34pm On Dec 21, 2020
Freestainworld:
Maybe when you graduate to destroying life, they jail you in kirikiri, you will now receive that help you seek, no go advise yourself.
Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by Okoroawusa: 5:42pm On Dec 21, 2020
As long as the things you destroy are yours... Carry go!!
Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by Juliusmomoh: 6:00pm On Dec 21, 2020
bigcee:
Best comment grin
No mind am
Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by codeKart(m): 6:02pm On Dec 21, 2020
craigkoel1989:
Anytime my wife makes me angry I destroy things, the first day she made me angry I destroyed the television remote, another day was the dining table and yesterday I smashed her Android Samsung phone even though I later became remorse and bought her a new one.

I am afraid I might beat her one day.

What is wrong with me and what can i do to stop it?

Please reach out to a therapist before you do something that ends your marriage or worse.

Here's a thread with a list of therapists in Nigeria https://twitter.com/H_L_MA/status/1340797653198757889

Personally, my therapist is a lady named Amanda (http://ndidi.me ) and she's amazing.
Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by cevek11: 6:14pm On Dec 21, 2020
Anytime you destroy things, repair them fast and then credit your wife with 500k (like 3 months of your salary)... Nobody go tell you the next time to cool down
Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by colestephan86: 6:26pm On Dec 21, 2020
craigkoel1989:
Anytime my wife makes me angry I destroy things, the first day she made me angry I destroyed the television remote, another day was the dining table and yesterday I smashed her Android Samsung phone even though I later became remorse and bought her a new one.

It's true that ladies can get you really mad. But if you start destroying things you carry your money buy, it means cease dey your head o.
Don't worry , when you beat her well, the people on the internet will thank you and probably give you endorsement.
Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by wacoj(m): 6:38pm On Dec 21, 2020
Why are you destroying small things?
Don't you have a car?

You are still a boy in destroying science!
Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by romunu(m): 6:51pm On Dec 21, 2020
Next time she gets you angry ,just look for an old Coca Cola bottle and smash I on your head.
Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by Holuwatomi: 6:59pm On Dec 21, 2020
When next ur Angry Smash ur head on the wall instead of destroying things in the house...so u feel the pain and Gain.
Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by munachiso58(m): 7:27pm On Dec 21, 2020
my brother u hv money

in my house if u just do mistake break any breakable plate eh........ forget how e go end for u
Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by upower123(m): 7:36pm On Dec 21, 2020
Fuckhypocrite:
Law of attraction!!!
Do you read? Let me recommend some books for you
old I need should I drop my mail
Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by Litmus: 7:40pm On Dec 21, 2020
craigkoel1989:

Here are words of wisdom from our Nigeria traditional cultures; simple words but they helped me solve a similar character to yours in me. Nigerian Elders i knew in the village posit that majority of our anger as men are informed be self pity that are in turn derived from pride. Once you understand that this is true, you’ll go a long way towards managing your anger, if, that is, your anger is not pathological. It is basic, all basic: next time your partner has a go at you and you start feeling anger welling up, look into yourself and you’ll see that you’re thinking along the lines of self pity, for instance, ‘just look at me, taking this nonsense, a whole me, if it wasn’t because of this or that, I wouldn’t be standing here taking this- kai! Who does she think she is; talking to me like that; just because I’m understanding and a humble person; if not for, was it because; if only etc. once these sorts of self-pitying thoughts enter your mind, stop! And the anger will subside or freeze.

Apart from all the above, just watch what you eat, drink plenty of water, go to bed early, take up vigorous activities, leave the house, stay off drugs.

1 Like

Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by Eaglesence: 8:36pm On Dec 21, 2020
obiekunie2:

MY GUY!

YOU ARE ON YOUR WAY TO LIFE IMPRISONMENT!

IN FACT, YOU ARE JUST ONE STEP AWAY TO SPENDING THE REST OF YOUR LIFE IN NIGERIAN PRISON!

YOU KNOW WHY??

BECAUSE YOU WILL END UP KILLING YOUR WIFE BC OF ONE STUPID REASON AND BY THEN IT WOULD AV BEEN TOO LATE TO REGRET.

THAT YOUR ANGER IS TOTAL NONSENSE SELF INFLICTED OVER BLOATED EGOISTIC ANGER!

YOU CAN CONTROL YOUR ANGER AND YOU KNOW IT!

IF NOT, TELL ME HOW MANY MEN HAVE YOU BEATEN OUTSIDE BC OF YOUR ANGER?? NONE!

BUT YOU LOOSE CONTROL WHEN IT COMES TO YOUR WIFE BC YOU ARE STRONGER THAN HER! BLOODY COWARD!

TRY TAKE A TRIP TO THE NEAREST PRISON NEAR YOU AND ASK THE GUARDS THAT YOU JUST WANT TO SEE HOW THE CELLS ARE - BELIEVE ME THEY WILL ALLOW YOU SEE IT - AFTER THAT VISIT NO ONE WILL TELL YOU TO CURE YOUR USELESS ANGER!

IN FACT, AFTER THAT VISIT, EVEN IF YOUR WIFE SLAP YOU, YOU WILL JUST SMILE AND BEG HER TO PLS FORGIVE YOU!

COWARD!

Which one come be insult ontop your advice na?? Your tongue need help o. Dont you think?
Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by tunize(m): 8:39pm On Dec 21, 2020
Bros keep praying for God to take away spirit of anger and destruction from you. Bros if ur wife too vex your as a man just strol out but when you feel its late, you can move to anoda room key the door put some music on and let her be.
Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by ayodejisure: 9:01pm On Dec 21, 2020
craigkoel1989:

You need deliverance and you have to work on your temper. It is foolishness to use your hand to destroy what you gathered
Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by tall4real(m): 9:20pm On Dec 21, 2020
First and foremost the first step in this is you blaming your getting angry on your wife. You have to be self-aware so that people cannot influence your own mood. Yes, your wife may have acted a certain way but the reaction is up to you. Realise first that as a person you need to be in control of your emotion. Once you get that out of the way seek anger counselling. Finally remember that people may do something to me, the way I react is entirely up to me.

craigkoel1989:

1 Like

Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by IHIEGOD: 9:22pm On Dec 21, 2020
Na madness go for psychiatrist's. Attention
Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by Tohsynetita1: 9:28pm On Dec 21, 2020
Fuckhypocrite:
Law of attraction!!!
Do you read? Let me recommend some books for you
I also need,can I get?
Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by armyofone(m): 9:31pm On Dec 21, 2020
It is about time your wife leaves that toxic environment/relationship. You are a scary somebody!!
You have to go see a therapist on anger management!

craigkoel1989:

Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by Fuckhypocrite: 9:36pm On Dec 21, 2020
Tohsynetita1:
I also need,can I get?
@upower123
Yeah u can get
Get this - the secret by rhonda byrne * the secret the power by- rhonda byrne

Let me check the remainin one author name!
Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by Pat081: 10:10pm On Dec 21, 2020
If better be careful so that ur children will not be father by other man when you are in jail or 6 feet I think you know 6feet ooo
Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by SeunNotOwner: 10:27pm On Dec 21, 2020
craigkoel1989:

Start learning JavaScript ... you will stop getting angry at people forever
Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by laluski(m): 10:32pm On Dec 21, 2020
craigkoel1989:

Simple just take a knife and slit her throat..you’ll get your desired help there trust me
Oh..And as for the 16 remaining fools supporting you liking your post Yaba left is not far
Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by armyofone(m): 10:48pm On Dec 21, 2020
You are not well upstairs, you know right ?

craigkoel1989:

Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by Hathor5(f): 11:18pm On Dec 21, 2020
craigkoel1989:

Do you do the same thing when you get angry with your boss/parents/siblings/bus driver/banker?
Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 21, 2020
you have great anger undecided my advice buy q punching bag no go kill pesin pikin
Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by Coolgent(m): 1:03am On Dec 22, 2020
craigkoel1989:

Oga.
Answer me sincerely before i advise you...
Do you smoke or drink?
Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by brainpowerng(m): 6:54am On Dec 22, 2020
Your help is not on nairaland, find a psychiatrist fast.
Re: Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things by upower123(m): 6:36am On Dec 23, 2020
Fuckhypocrite:
@upower123

Yeah u can get

Get this - the secret by rhonda byrne
* the secret the power by- rhonda byrne

Let me check the remainin one author name!
my mail... kotorese8686@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

South African Lady Celebrates Her 100-Year-Old Grandmother / I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband / Childbearing Women, Keeping Fit, Matrimonial Security And Husbands' Fidelity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.